So, this game is basically Hotline Miami, but almost every enemy is a bulletsponge and it's not fun anymore

So, this game is basically Hotline Miami, but almost every enemy is a bulletsponge and it's not fun anymore.

no

Use headshots and stealth. You know, the two biggest things that differ Deadbolt from HM. Also buy some loadout weapons, they work wonders

I'll give it this: it's really satisfying to purge niggers zombies and gays vampires.

Skeletons did nothing wrong.

It's more because it's a level-based die and retry shooter, though with puzzle elements. I wouldn't exactly call it "basically hotline miami" myself.

mediocre gaem

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CAN FINALLY POST THIS

Also on screenshot that you posted, sawn-off kills most of the enemies with one shot, way to contradict yourself in your own post, you retard.

Try again.

What? How? A single headshot with any pistol will kill any basic enemy you meet in the first third of the game, that's not a bouncer, which can be killed by 3 headshots. In the rest of the game there are sledgehammers, shotguns and bolt action rifles in every level, plus you can buy stronger starting weapons.
Git fucking gud.

leave

I know the Deadbolt guy looks kind of like Rasmus but I've got three other things this game reminds me of before Hotline Miami:

Comparing Deadbolt to Hotline Miami just really busts my testicles.

ROGUELIKE

Learn to fucking aim m8.
The only enemies that remotely resemble bullet sponges are the goddamned bats and cyberdemons, you can easily murder everyone else if you can aim and are not retarded enough to bum rush a mob.

It's very similar indeed
OP is just a cumguzzling faggot as usual though

I want it so bad, they actually had alot of the mechanics working so there's a good chance they'll go back to continue it