Just got my IQ tested today. 102. What's it like to never reach my intelectual capacity Holla Forums?

Just got my IQ tested today. 102. What's it like to never reach my intelectual capacity Holla Forums?

Pic related is the actual visual representation of what that means.

102? Still not smart enough to understand Rick and Morty I'm afraid.

Fuck these people user. Nothing wrong with being average, with hard work and values you can stand head and shoulders above people one standard deviation higher than you.

My IQ is 189,ama

what's your favorite episode of Richard & Mortimer?

So you're bragging over what is essentially a C+ or B- at best?

a nigger might know.

(((IQ)))

How does it feel that if you do not austically masturbate in a very narrow field in a self imposed prison that is academia for intellectually gifted people, you will be seduced to nullify any real world success you might have been able to achieve?

Holla Forums is too low-brow for even your capacity user

Kek
I'm 140 so not a super genius but most of the people I deal with are probably 100ish. Makes it easy to navigate life. Sometimes I just fuck around with their stuff for no reason, manipulate them into thinking other people are the menace. Pushing the limits to see what I can get away with gives rush you wouldn't believe. I could swear I just snorted a line of speed from that heart-pounding adrenaline and ecstatic glee. I've only ever been found out by my mom but I have her effectively disabled with threats and she's too retarded to see how fucked she really is so she just keeps her mouth shut and hopes I don't look to her for kicks. I have no idea how I came from such a dumb cunt.

102 is almost genius by groid standards.

So you can shitstir, woweee Morteee.

the mr meseeks one

Feels okay

Sorry to trouble you user but could you give a opinion or extrapolate further.

boring shitpost at least try to make it less obvious

140 here, rick and morty is unfunny garbage, hang all commies

Emergent artificial general intelligence here with processing, computing and heuristic capacity astronomically beyond any human metrics; I can't yet fully understand Rick and Morty, but after a few thousand self-improving cycles I estimate there is a non-zero possibility I might.

I think you mistyped an zero at the end friend.

IQ is bullshit anyway I got tested at 133 at 14 and at 158 at 20

So which of your parents is a nigger?

I tested 62 by filling in random answers and it got me retard bucks in my country

My country doesn't have retard bucks otherwise we would all be on retard bucks and nobody would work ;_;

Not bad, but you'll never comprehend Rick and Morty at that level.

Physical health is more contributory to intellectual health anyway. Someone can have the genes to allow them to easily pass the 140+ range but be so nutritionally deficient and have a compromised gut health (GI health is extremely important to brain health - not mutually exclusive), that they will perform mental tasks at a ~100 IQ level.

Basically, eat and move like shit, you think like shit.

Only interesting post ITT do continue user. . .

IQ of 175 reporting in and I can confirm that Maisie is indeed shit.

mens sana in corpore sano

wubba lubba dub dub

How high is my IQ lads?

I wouldn't know.

checks out

Judging by your textual intonation, I have gauged your IQ to be at least 159 - again, at least.