4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite gamecube game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a trick of the tale was my favorite gamecube game tbh

Morning everyone!

I've grown to really dislike wind waker after playing it a bit. I don't get after how the n64 zelda games had some of the best cameras during their era that WW can have such a shitty one.

Might have a line on a potential job in a couple of weeks. Could be comfy as fuck if it works out.

MODS ARE ASLEEP. POST BOYPUSSY

>mfw I actually took the order for the first nigger and recognized the address. I didn't get tipped but I felt no remorse when I accidentally fucked up their order.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Yes, I'm losing control.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

die fag

Is it always that dead working a job like that?

How so user?

When does wind waker get good?

Thesis writing is hard when it's on your gaming PC by your bed. So yes, control is being lost.

And I never had a Gamecube.

Do you know why they called it the gamecube?
Because it was cube shaped and made you wanna
STAY UP ALL NIGHT

IT TOOK ME OVER 6 HOURS TO FIGURE THIS BULLSHIT OUT AN I AM SHITPOSTING TO YOU LIVE FROM A HACKED ROUTER

I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING!

When you do croak and die in your fucking sleep?

How old are you user?

I don't get it. Hows your day so far?

So uhhh what'd that do exactly?

Things are going well, but my mood isn't. I'm planning on trying new things.

It gets good when you go underwater.

Sup guys hope you're having a good one
Guy that's possibly replacing me is a fucking retard who can't do anything right, and seems to think I give a fuck about his girlfriend that's cheating on her husband with him. Been reading all night, finished up my backstory for my pathfinder character and cleaned up after his shit job at everything.

Bloody roar I think it was called? Some fighting game with animal people. I played the bat chick a lot because she had big tits.

In other news I also finished Welcome to the NHK. Got that melancholy feel again.

It's the Tuesday right after the superbowl.

Konata thread!

Good start

Bounty hunter.

It took you 6 hours to figure out User Admin Password Password?

Fond memories of co-op. Too bad the friends I originally played it with tossed me under a bus about a year or two later.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
plebs get the nut treatment

What kinda things?

And I'm at deku tree, how long until that?

Todays ok. I'm in that anxious waiting for shit I ordered online to show up mood though.

The fuck is happening in that picture?

what did you do exactly?

a pigeon was trapped under the shutter door leading to the shop under me flat and when I went to open it for the boiler peeps it just sorta plopped out and walked off

there's also a fucking nest of them in the sign above the shop too, bloody flying rats

I set up my router so that it will connect to the hotels wireless network so I can hook all my machines, like my linux shitterbox which has been having trouble with USB dongles, into my router to connect to the hotels wireless

posting on laptop with laptop wireless turned off right now

no fam, that's custom firmware you're looking at

fuckin saved

Mike pense I require your help with

Oh boy, i have a lot of them.

Reported for not tripfagging.

Whats the story user?

Ohh guess that makes sense.

Did you have to work supersportsball night?

Don't speak to me ever again you fucking traitor. How dare you turn on your own kind.

Dude managed to fuck up putting a garbage can away. I found it just hanging on to the edge that holds the can itself by just the bag.
He's also locked himself out of the store three times tonight.

I'm trying to read more books. I'm also just trying to deal with my problems instead of procrastinating.

It's quite awhile away if I remember correctly, make sure you mark the islands by buying those berries at the boat merchant. It's very useful for newcomers.

27, why?

I did. I worked exclusively the hours they were busiest, and got out an hour after half-time, when people stop ordering. Money was made that day.

So whats that do then?

Whats dokapon?

Who did I trait exactly?

Posted wrong cover for dokapon, have another two.

Just got of work tired as shit. my job at the movies is full of normalfags i just can't relate.

Dignity

Why does my little sister smell like cum? Why does her room smell like cum? Shes only 13.

Because i fucked her last night.

having to need to is normalfaggy as fuck

Is he dumb or does he just not care? Sounds like crap I'd do while working jobs I hated.

What kinda books?

And yeah I'm feeding those fish. Its kinda pissing me off honestly. "If you go 2 squares right theres this cool thing" then if I try to go the dragon tells me to fuck off and get back on the plot rail road.

Was wondering on how you missed out on gamecube.

Nice. Buying anything good?

RPG/board game hybrid where you compete with other players/computers to complete the game.

Told it before, basically they decided I wasn't worthy of hanging out with them anymore and would never amount to anything (not that they were wrong about that), and opted to tell me by yelling at me outside at like 2 AM.

Sounds like a title of a LN series.

Pure unadulterated rage on par if not higher than Mario Party.

Get yourself a backwards compatible wii and mod it to play GC games from a USB drive.

Stick in there user. remember normalfags are more scared of you then you are of them.

tl;dr installed custom firmware that lets my router connect to internet through someone elses wireless, like the hotel I'm living at, password included

NOT tl;dr
I had to spend hours looking for a reason why none of the guides matched up and often contradicted each other and why the software PROVIDED for updadting the firmware would not take the custom firmware
and then when I found out ASUS was fuckign around durrign firmware updates I had to spend an hour tracking down old firmware to downgrade to so that I could install the custom firmware
AND THEN I had to use my extremely limited knowledge of networking and network software to set up the router to log in becasue it was not as simple as click to connect

total bitch but worth it

Just avoid talking to them. Take up smoking so you can get away from them.

Never had any.

Whats with all the nip games?

Oh, that makes perfect sense.

Got a good reminder of why to never work fast food earlier. Went to get dinner at Wendy's tonight and overheard a customer speaking with an employee that someone had smeared shit all over the women's restroom, and he was going to have to go clean it up.

Because there's nothing wrong with only playing nip games.

Hey everyone

Nice Numbers

Right now, I'm reading Arnold Schwarzenegger: The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, because I want to start getting back into bodybuilding.

Yeah, Zelda games suck for that, but soon you'll be able to fully explore and enjoy the game.

No. I haven't spent much money in the last couple of months or so. I've been watching my accounts carefully to ensure I can pay off my rent and bills.

Hello.

Ohh right.

Do anything today user?

I've heard you can refuse to do that and can't be fired for it. Something about handling biohazard. I mean you'll piss off your boss and get fired for other shit eventually probably but I'd try it.

(checked)
Can you read moonroons?

Hows your day going user?

its more reliable than my laptop and linux machine wireless it seems, seems to run pretty fast too
also it will let my tie anything into the network that only has ethernet, like a little SBC I was plannign to turn into a better version of my cloud server

tl;dr shit that only has ethernet can get on a wireless network

Just a massive idiot. He's excited to be moved here since everyone at the original store he worked at hated his fucking guts. He's going to get fired so quick though. There is nothing redeemable in this guy

he'll get over time for it or something maybe

hey every you

Costs. Younger me and older brother can only afford so many things so we went with a PS2.

Some of them. I am more fluent in spoken japanese, and completing vidya blind, by trying everything, learning game mechanics later.

You can't learn japenese

Arnies been pissing me off a lot with his anti Trump stuff lately. Which is a shame cause I love his movies.

I blew basically everything I had in the last couple days on amazon. Though it was mostly giftcards anyway.

Ohhh nice I guess.

Sucks for him I guess. What is it like fast food or something? How dumb do you gotta be to get fired from that.

Public washrooms fucking suck. Someone wrote "help" in blood in the women's washroom once and it was just left there for 6 hours so I can clean it up.
Not as bad as the shit I saw when I worked at subway though

Not really. Got a call I was waiting on from the local hospital. Apparently my insurance still hasn't updated so I still can't make an infusion appointment I need. Probably stuck in some fuckhuge January backlog of updates.

I hope he got some compensation for it. But you couldn't pay me to clean that shit up. Pun intended.

yeah it's niche as fuck, that's part of why it was such a bitch to set up

Ahhh I see. Do anything fun today?

I've been tempted to start taking lessons in nip but have been too lazy.

Got any english GC suggestions?

I'm not paying you full stop

Gas station. It's pretty slack. Clean some shit, make sure you don't sell smokes to kids and be bored for a few hours.
I get paid to read and shitpost here for about 3 hours a night

I didn't think Arnold was the type to be anti-Trump. I figured he'd at least give him a chance to prove himself. However, his bodybuilding stuff is still the best plus the movies.

Your a fucking wizard

How many pairs of underwear you go through this week?

Wheres the video games?

Ahhh yeah been there. Even I didn't get fired from that job!

at least I can still shitpost in safe mode
I've only played The Wind Waker on WiiU

Hi, how are you going

Alright, you?

I'm not Mr. Bleeding-out-his-ass (been stable on my meds for over a decade), though we're both trying to get the same meds.

Yeah hes been shitposting at Trump a lot lately. I've heard talk that its just them sharing bants to have a fake rivalry going but who knows.

I'm staying up all night because I can't keep a schedule. Pretty good all around.

IN A ROOM WITH NO ETHERNET JACKS

downloading without heating the fuck out of my laptop right now
was playing some dark forces and DF2 Jedi Knight earlier, they run great on the laptop, save for cutscenes in jedi knight
problem is dark forces handles like ass with this laptop keyboard and jedi knight the mouse software is made for ball mice so its janky as fuck

He might be the first guy in the 5 years this stores been open that has been fired for something other than stealing

So what Animus and shit have you been doing

Besides playing king in Little King's Story, of course not. I might give that Atelier Sophie game a shot though. That might lighten up my day.

What OS fam?

oh yeah

probably wind waker, didn't play much cube
sunshine was good too

Are you AI user?

You going to lose all your weeb pictures and stuff?

Ahhhh right.

Gaberial dropout is comfy, that and the new little witch acadamia searies.

I don't know, there's always a motive. Anyway, it's time for bed. Goodnight, Ritsu.

A little preview of things to come.

Why are you using a laptop anyway?

My boss threatened to take a chunk out of my paycheck because I was one of 3 people working on a weekend where one of us stole. I quit after he said that.

Fake konata tbh

I don't know what either of those are

It's great till life comes knocking.

Gabriel Dropout was better than I expected as was dragon maids
Surprisingly good season right now

jesus christ you storyboard that shit?
impressive

Night fam!

Gabriel Dropout is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. Top comfy.

Luckily that shits illegal in Canada.
**Got my job because the night guy before me snuck into the Tim Hortons connected to the store and stole all their "roll up the rim" cups

wireless wasn't working on the linux box, that's solved now with the router, have not brought my big rig tower yet either so laptop is all I've been using besides work for like 2 weeks

botnet 10

Nah, I backed those up along with all my music this morning when I first started having problems.
20 goddamn gb of reaction images and waifu pictures jesus fuck

Oh hey rob. Looks cool.

Ritsu ur a nigger.

Just kick the door in life's face.

What? did i miss something?

satania a cute.

I've scheduled 3 days of NEET
I will not emerge from my hotel room until it is complete
I'm in the middle of day 1

i warned you all and you didnt listen

You are a great artist!

Its illegal here too. But it pissed me off enough to quit. Should have let him try it and sued now that I think about it.

The guy at mine was stealing cartons of cigs. Shoulda snagged a few myself honestly.

haha

anyway did you get autoupdated into it or do you want it?
also do you have an install image?

I didn't draw shit. I'm commissioning someone to do this.

If I could draw, I wouldn't be telling stories through photographs.

What are you going to do during your neetdom?

I haven't backed mine up in forever. I really should seeing as I have 15gbs of just Ritsu on here now.

Don't bully the satania.

Ever thought about picking it up?

B U L L Y

they're better through photos anyways as people can relate properly

Maybe

Hindsight 20/20 I guess. My favorite memory of my subway job was when I called the labor board and complained that they did not do paid training the day after I left.
They had to track down 6 years worth of ex-employees and pay them for the training they had

R U D E

Winfags get out.

neat projects
just finished the router thing
probably gonna work on and finish the soundhax 3DS project I've been prepping for
gonna start working on the linux shit again, now that it will have internet here

and I'll probably have lots of time for vidia, if any run well enough
I'll probably get some good vidia in there
SHIT YEAH SAGA FRONTIER
been meaning to do that one, got the image jsut gotta install the software, even got my controller here

also lots of sleeping

Potentially buggy messes. Little King's Story is comfy though so it almost makes up for audio cues not playing, making a boss fight quiz a total guessing game.

Eventually but for now, despair.

So whens the funeral?

I'll be taking all the (You)s thank you

Wew hey at least you probably got like 100$ out of that.

Ahhh it like some new pc game or something?

I AM THE LINUX MEME!
stardew valley is fun and so is rogue like evolution
by the way, do you have more than one computer?

Soon? All this will come crashing down someday…

I've got a laptop and a desktop. Laptop for internet/chat that kinda stuff. Desktop is purely entertainment with gaming/shows/music.

I wanted to see how shiny DX12 would make my games. Haven't had a single issue until today when fucking everything in my apartment went nuts.
Wi-fi keeps cutting in and out, my three way lamp is now just a lamp with extra clicks, my phone is freaking out, my computer took a shit, and now my WiiU keeps losing the gamepad even though I'm right next to it. I'm gonna give that fucker Tewi a piece of my mind at the end of the month.
Nope. I'm going to have to go to the library in the morning and make a recovery drive. Until then, safe mode.

Are you the poltech user? Seems like you got quite a bit to do.
Best wishes on your neet days.

Those (you)s are only a loaner! Be sure to return them.

These threads were never cancer free idiot.

Ports but yes. Little King's Story was a buggy Wii-to-PC port that Durante got in decent order. Atelier Sophie just dropped today and the port seems fine besides the insane CPU and GPU usages, depending on setup. Something is unstable at high loads in my PC (I haven't the time to troubleshoot it ATM) so I'm hesitant in getting it.

Holla Forums was a mistake. We honestly should raid those faggots.

I don't expect you to know what they were like before you started posting in them.

I'm surprised its still that high up considering its a shadow of its former self after all the mod shit.

NEVER

What kinda gameplay does this sophie game have?

you could set up a cloud server on your desktop that would sync all of your shitposting and Ritsu pictures, other shit too

someone is fucking you hard
it's either a microwave or something putting off waves or someone is INTENTIONALLY fucking with your shit
my laptop could not hold a connection with the microwave running 6 feet away
I think the access point may be behind the microwave
fair enough

this is slow
you want fast take a look at halfchan

yeah that's me fam
I wouldn't be happy without shit to do
thanks fam

Your not the only one who can play that game. faggot.

Why not take it back with some discussion instead of piss ing and moaning every night?

The money was nice, but the reward was being banned from the store because the owner was so butt blasted.

fuck you faggots give ME (you)s or ill kill this fuckingg faggot hostage

Only if you post karen.

I'd rather keep my shit compartmentalized thanks.

Yeah well I already got a (You) surplus from you!

Subway makes shitty sandwiches anyway.

Tax evasion is a federal offense! If i don't get a return of those lent (you)s you'll be charged.

ok

any reason for that?

I should raid you and get what you owe me

Typical JRPG but with you being an alchemist of sorts who crafts everything that your party needs… I think. The thread elsewhere in Holla Forums can tell you more that I can. It's just a long standing series that I never played so I'm curious.

Close enough. Heres your (you)s

I don't owe you nothing!

Sounds like jewish money schemes to me.

If hackers get in one they will get in both!

I don't understand shit about computers you gotta remember that.

Ahhh pass. Haven't been able to play jrpgs in years.

Oy vey! are you some kind of anti-semite?

you owe

AHA thanks now I'm 2 up!

I don't owe you if anything you owe me. Those iamges you sent me were tramitizing I had to goto therapy for weeks because of you.

I've had worse, but they're wickedly overpriced. I miss $5 footlongs
this book I'm reading is kinda shit. Anyone know of good fantasy novels?

if that's your goal you need to either not have them on the network at all or purely in a closed network
kinda like the remake of battlestar galactica where none of the systems were connected so the cylons could not hack the entire ship

hey

I really doubt anyone is going this far to inconvenience me. Is there a definitive list of things that put off "waves"?
I'm going to take another stab at getting windows to run long enough to create a recovery disk and restart the WiiU when I'm not in a boss fight. The lamp is an acceptable casualty.

unrelated, you still owe me

Accepting (you)s after fully knowing that your in dept and then admiting to it. Oy vey! bad goy. You'll be hearing from my lawers!

Spiders are cute.

They are doing 6$ ones right now and its still not worth it.

The most jewish or professions.

Not very useful without net.

look up wireless signal interferance
it's possbile that whatever is doign it has fucked your HDD and by proxy your files
does the lamp have a circuit board?

Are you admiting to intentionally causing trama?

they really are

really now

Hey. What's up?

I need to find a better job.

Desktop still has to download shit sometimes.

You going to make it?

free (you)s

Night Audit is pretty swell

why?
can't the laptop do that?

Thanks but it doesn't change the fact that ritsu owes me.

I still have steam on it for the occasional game you know. Plus torrents for games and shows are just easier than transferring shit constantly.

Nah I'm a real human bean

Your not getting out of this untill i get what i'm owed.

when you and Ritsu have kids are you gong to delete their "games" off of the desktop because they are slowing down your computer?

just get some passive income, you'll be fine

guys I've honestly been feeling tire since the thread started and I just stuck around to chat for a bit

gonna go to bed, have a good night

night

What is this and how do I sign up for it

passively

Night senpai.

Trying to cheer up a friend w/ with power of memes.

Don't overdue it. some people can go crazy with meme overdose.

I'll know in a bit how fucked I am, if at all. I managed to get the recovery made so it looks like I'm finally at the ass end of this ordeal

Dead thread.
G'night to anyone who is still here.

Wow this place is gay.

Night Avatarfag I don't know.

Are you australian

It's not even 4 AM on my end. I can go on all night.