Press F

WELL THAT WAS QUICK

OH NO

Hahahaha, American might as well nuke it's west coast now and stop this from spiraling out any further.

salad = butthole
She's calling him a fag that shakes his ass.

Fuck off that show is pure east coast

tongue in her ass?

whatever you say foreigner

OH NO NO NO NONONO

Colloquially known as "tossing salad." A salad shaker is one who eats ass. Who the fuck writes these urban dictionary entries? They are almost always incorrect.

DELET THIS

MILLIECUCKS BTFO

oh god why

the fuck

It's this guy. He's supppsed to be 15 but he looks like he's 10 and rather effeminate. All teenagers in the past decade look like kids, whereas teens from the 90s and before actually looked mature enough to sometimes pass as adults. Whatever they're feeding the kids isn't right. Anyway, this guy is officially dating her and also is tounge fucking her vag, milliefags on suicide watch, hope they kill themselves.

She was always an attention whore and acted lewdly or gave such comments so this honestly isn't surprising.

I can't find the original. Probably fake.

Who's this? She's pretty hot.

A dyke too

This is man who is fucking your waifu

kek, what a fag

I wanted to post that you fucking asshole.

PLEASE STOP TROLLING BRITBONG, HER PARENTS ARE BEATING HER AND SHE WON'T STOP SCREAMING AT US IN DISCORD

he looks more like a girl than she does lmao
WTF

What are you talking about what discord who the fuck what the fuck

It's a word filter from /cow/. It replaced BTFO.

What?

My brain hurts

The initialism
is word filtered to
on the 8ch.net board /cow/.

Okay why would you post BTFO with that mp4

Fuck, she is ugly.

That's a funny way of spelling literally perfect…

hi zach

Except.for being a dyke apparently.

cunnylingus

The age of consent should be 13

it should be 9

Young Lena Dunham

The /cow/ jannies have an autistic crusade against a streamer who used to tripfag on Holla Forums (manlytears) and wordfiltered a bunch of innocuous phrases because of it and sticky all the threads made about him

The guy who makes the threads is an ex-commie mexican polfag literal cuckold. He keeps making the threads because manlytears got a blowie from his then girlfriend a few years ago.

tongue in ass is know as "tossing salad"?? I thought it was tongue in vagina

the fuck

Fuck you

I didn't. I was answering your question.

Don't you think it is time to get offline, grandpa?