I'm going to be honest for the first time Holla Forums. I spend my week shitting on people like Sargon...

I'm going to be honest for the first time Holla Forums. I spend my week shitting on people like Sargon, shilling for the alt-right with my shitposts. But in truth I'm jealous of this guy. He's out making a fortune putting out videos. He has fame. But most of all, I envy his thick physique. Those strong, meaty arms. This guy is a fucking beast. Holla Forums has it all wrong, he's not some conniving shit. He's a a dumb oaf. Not dumb intellectually, no, dumb in how kind and trusting he is.

Pic related. Antifa stormed his stage yesterday. His reaction was calm and contained. Some antifa tried to grab his microphone so he restrained two of them. Instead of pouncing on them and kicking their lanky shit in, he deescalated things, holding him with his tough towering frame but choosing words instead of fists to reason with the sad commie fuck.

But this is not why I envy him. Not his kind demeanour. I am too cynical and broken by autism and time, like everyone here. That's why we post on Holla Forums after all. No, I'm jealous of him for his power. I would give anything to trade my pathetic skeletal structure for Sargon's musculature. I'd also give anything for his money, and his fame. I'd give anything many times over just to be him. To be joyful in shitposting, not cynical. To respect values and ideas, not genetics when we all know by virtue of being on this site we are a genetic dead end. To uphold the principles of man - the ideas behind the West that made America great.

Sargon, Carl, this is your 'enemy'. We are weak and frail. We're jealous and pathetic. This is the "alt-right".

awful shitpost, apply yourself

Go home, Mundane Matt. You're drunk. Again.

Actually, this is the first time I'm not shitposting. Look, I don't care about "liberty", "equality". I'm the same as you. We're all autists wasting our life on this shit site, why would I care about liberty and capitalism, the only two principles Sargon really cares about?

But I want to care about them. I wish I could. If I just had one thing Sargon has, maybe things would be different. If I had a lot more testosterone growing up like Sargon, then maybe I wouldn't be physically fucked and assuredly unattractive to every girl. Maybe if I was amiable like Sargon I'd have friends. Maybe with his money or his fame I'd actually have a purpose in life. Instead my only options are menial dead-end jobs or being a permaNEET like 90% of this site. It's like I've been denied everything and he's gifted with all he needs to succeed. I don't know if it was bad parenting, genetics or poor circumstances that made me such a bad, failure of of a human. I don't know your circumstances. But I know that this is the real reason we both hate Sargon, not his ideas.

Sargon has ideas?

Where do I go on the internet now that this place is kill?

I go to PTP because I am a memeber.
I go to reddit sometimes for pictures.
I also go to discord
I go to cytube sometimes
I use my email and google drive

thats about it

He should be the one called Bearing.

Imagine if anyone on our side did this. We'd be talking about how BASED he is for months. But since it's Sargon this will get pulled under the rug.

Its silly, some good sportsmanship on this dispute could only benefit the alt-right, being petty is never a good look.

Heil Sargon! Leader of the alt-right!

Sargon doesnt afraid of anything.

That’s why it’s not going very well.

Damn. Sargon must pull women left and right.

Yeah, I guess no one on this board knows anything except cynicism and """Irony"""

This, but unironically. I was just larping as a rethuglican. It wasn't until I saw a NatSoc Aryan warrior like Carl Benjamin curb stomp those nigger babies heads in that I understood what true strength is.

Now and forever he is mein Führer

Carl is the greatest man I know. I don't agree with what he says most of the time but I'll be damned if I wouldn't fight with my life to defend his right to say it.

Sargon is a hero who slayed the antifa.

If only he wasn't a literal cuckold in the purest sense of the word

Sargon isn't a cuck you cuck. He's raising a white child. If anything he's an anti-cuck while you wither away and never procreate. Sargon is ensuring his wife's child doesn't grow up fatherless which is the true cause of the collapse of Western Civilization. I've seen Jordan Peterson talk about this very issue. Sargon is saving a poor child from becoming a psychopath under the parentage of a single mother. Sargon is single-handedly preventing a future school shooting.

Fucking BASED
brb I need to go find a single mom with a white child so I can save western civilization.

Jordan Peterson is based as fuck. I just bought his test and one of his books. I also donated $500 dollars to his patreon account, then I bought some of his merch. He told me it's still not enough money though. He deserves every bit of it, he is so fucking based.

Professor Peterson is the true intellectual at the forefront of the culture war. He's the key to bringing classical liberal politics back into the mainstream, and removing postmodernism from universities.

If you're really serious, work out and eat more protein, it's not that hard.

Not possible if you have the frame of a 13 year old girl user

Thank you for reminding me, I had just donated all my life savings to based Molyneux but next month I will take out s loan and donate to Peterson. First we save philosophy, then civilization!

Wonderful philosophilical system

Keep fighting the good fight brother! Next month i'm thinking about selling my house and giving it all to Peterson. Then I'll just live in an apartment. It's for the best though, the market is about to crash and i'll be better off just renting. It's like killing two birds with one stone, the way I look at it.

Hello, fellow paypigs.

I really hope no one here's retarded enough to donate to Jim, JF, or whatever other channels people here unironically watch.

bumplocked by mods. The janitors on this board are cucks.