I just realized that 4chan and Holla Forums are basically full of anons who are so mad they hid their anger in...

I just realized that 4chan and Holla Forums are basically full of anons who are so mad they hid their anger in shitposts that could be mistaken for crying.

Welcome to the world of right wing sjws. Tiny penis, no friend having, ugly as fug white boys trying to start an online crusade against the people they blame for fucking up their lives: i.e. everyone except the people actually responsible, themselves.

What race are you?

imagine projecting this hard
top kek

imagine thinking he's projecting when he's dead on the money

I'd say reddit misses you but we both know that is a lie. Nobody likes you.

So what made you have this realization?

truth hurts huh senpai?

You tell me. Did it hurt when I reminded you that nobody likes you or not?

Jamal spotted and reported

Not everyone has happa problems Zach.

some people are REALLY butthurt, it's hilarious

take the heh pill

Yes, it's whites that are the problem. Of course.

whitey did that with magic to make us look bad
WE WUZ KANGZ

I could die tonight or live until 100 and nothing would change for the better, but it won't stop people from trying. I smell projection on the assumption that this is personal I just wish the bee's would stop dying. And even if it applies to normalfags who climb ladders it's irrelevant under this OP.

all those beautiful homes ruined, same thing in my city. this is what (((they))) want for all of us.

I'm pretty sure this is projection laddie, I shitpost for the fun of it

youre a child

Your typing skills are those of a child.

It's weird that you would start the slew of insults with "tiny penis". If I were baiting, I'd start with insulting their lives and imply a lack of accomplishments and then go to physical accusations of small penises, etc. Are you Asian per chance? It would explain why you immediately went to small benises :DDD