GARY OLDMAN BTFO

GARY OLDMAN BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2014/06/23/gary_oldmans_shocking_p_c_rant_on_12_years_a_slave_and_anti_semitism_mel_gibson_is_in_a_town_thats_run_by_jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really makes me think

I got of the zog train a while ago but this eternal butthurt will never stop making me happy.

FAKE NEWS
IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you retarded?

IT WAS HER TURN

Are you?

Please tell me all these people are now dead from suicide

who are you quoting?

No, they evolved.

Yeah man New York City and LA should decide literally every single election from now until the end of time, that's a great incentive for states to stay in the union that aren't those two!

I probably should but I have no idea who that is on the left. Is it the Get Out kang?

I never understood the need for people to express their political views via clothing unless they're doing it ironically. You look like a raging douche regardless of your candidate winning or losing - and you look even dumber if they do lose. At least people wearing MAGA hats can still look back at pics and feel smug; the Hillary ones just have shirts that they can't wear anymore without people laughing at them.

OH NO NO NO

OOOHHHH NO
this women actually died a few months later

LOL

makes me think to

this pic never gets old.
who the fuck would want to stay in a union ran by g*rmans?

I feel bad for her, but maybe she and other liberals should have backed a woman that wasn't so unlikable.

lmao holy shit. I actually feel sort of bad for her but god damn that's hilarious. The best was that one where the politician (or maybe she was a lawyer) said "she'd die before she saw Donald Trump become president" and died like one day before the election. Pure gold.

janet reno

i think the statement was false though

Yes, this is the exact pic I had in my head. It's a shame if it's fake though. I want to believe.

What is wrong with you? This woman, ancient and voting every election for the worst possible outcome, is the architect of the death of the white race. She deserved to have her head caved in by one of the niggers her policies bred.

I dunno, there's just something about seeing an old person look that despondent that tugs on my heartstrings even if I still find it all to be funny.

Is Arabic the ugliest language in existence?
It looks ugly in its native writing system, it looks ugly in foreign writing systems and it sounds ugly when spoken.

That image is exactly why the electoral college exists, it's because half the fucking country lives in like 60 counties and most of those are democrat.

Literally who vs inspector Gordon.

salon.com/2014/06/23/gary_oldmans_shocking_p_c_rant_on_12_years_a_slave_and_anti_semitism_mel_gibson_is_in_a_town_thats_run_by_jews/

Close, yiddish is the most disgusting language. It sound like they're about to hack up a lung each time they pronounce a syllable.

Remember, truth is hate-speech.