TOM HANKS ACCUSED OF PEDOPHILIA

RUN FORREST RUN

twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/937726541894705153

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161682511/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

halfpol trolling account, youve posted this many times befflr

Nothing burger fake news,

this was 1 year ago and no one gives a shit. She claims we was mind controlled and gangraped by Satanists. Not even Alex Jones will interview her.

sounds hot

im not even americuck
Trump was the better choice from this two by far.

hi shareblue

kek he looks like fritzl

He should play him in the biopic.

yes please tell us how Lying Clinton or Comrade Sanders would have been better.

So was the original script to Big about a woman turning into a girl and Tom Hanks having her "help" him develop new toys?

How surprising… i just rewatched one of his film where they openly promote pedophilia. As a teenager back then i didn't even thinked about it how wrong is "Big".

Honestly this. Look at what just happened to Weinstien's company. What are the feminists gunning for this time?

Missed a great opportunity for #NoTHanks there.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Learn to read between the lines user. It's literally goes to the "age only a number" pedo meme.

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY

i lieg drupdik an i lid big ornj redarbs fug my gf in aller hohls
dads wud u soumb lieg druppold

it's a Holla Forums LARP account, "she" talked about Holla Forums as well and then came on Holla Forums to promote the twitter feed, if you fall for this shit you're retarded, OP is probably the LARPer

honestly younger boys should be allowed to fuck older women anyways, it was part of manhood before the PC era

Fuck Hollywood tbh, it's time they all got taken down with the same dishonest bullshit they practice.

also fuck off with your LARP, thinking we'd forget about this after it was exposed last time is pathetic

?

You're retarded, because there's plenty of 100 percent real stuff you could expose Hollyweird people for. Manufacturing bullshit just muddies the waters and helps them. Same thing with how that Spielberg LARPer doesn't want to focus on anything that involves real evidence and instead dissects his movies like a Tumblr feminist to make baseless points or makes up theories about the Exorcist girl that are completely contradicted by her medical history.

the LARPer in OP was exposed as a LARPer, you don't go from "Tom Hanks abused me 20 years ago" to talking about Holla Forums and Qanon and other image board shit if you're a real account

So go expose them for that real shit if it's so easy and out there to be exploited.

Got any links for that? Sounds pretty interesting

who told you that ? QLARP ? lol

kys tbqh

Imagine being a white woman in 2018. You literally never have to worry abotu work or a job for your entire life, even into 50s and 60s.

They will pay just like the jews and minorities.

yeah those hot memes you repost are going to be the death of them

They're all living in the white man's world and they all know it. And they're all going to pay, dearly

you're the one pretending like you care about this goal

it was already posted in the thread

you're talking to Holla Forums pretending they don't like jews for momentary gain

Tell me more, (((greatest ally)))

Making up defamatory BS makes the real accusations also look like defamatory BS. Did you quit school after the 1st grade?

Sage negated

nice anime, faggot nerd

I see we're back to the usual burger politics of 2014.

it's the standard shill response
ERMAGAD WOULD YOU HAVE PREFERRED HILLARY !?!?? SHUTUP AND LET ME SHILL IN PEACE

Where exactly? Can you give an example of where it is and what Trump is supposed to do about it? Are you going to pretend pizzagate wasn't a LARP next? Trump can't fix a made-up problem. There are no sex dungeons under Dominos.

It’s basic logic and common sense. You went from he thinks trump can win LOL to a bunch of salty faggots suddenly offended by hypocrisy. Fun watching you larp as pro 2nd amendment anti-semites and all but gets cringey af after a while.

The reverse should also be allowed, but feminists are hypocrites who want options for themselves that they don't want men to have.

lol you will never get the cunny you so desperately want

oh I forgot the other shill response, you get called a kike

you get called a kike because you think it's ok to be critical of Donald Trump…

I fucked your mom the other day, so anything's possible.

and just think
3 more years of constant asshurt and damage control
delicious trumpcuck tears

I think cuckchanners should stay on cuckchan tbh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161682511/

Exactly, why aren't you there in your trump general safespace?

So you're implying that Clinton would have made the country a pedophile friendly place?

leftypol, go away, everyone hates you, even yourself

t. zach

>>>/cuck/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/oven/

I wished I was castrated by a young Hillary. Might b cool

ayy