EDGY VIDYA

IT'S TIME…FOR SLAUGHTER
POST EDGY VIDYA CHARACTERS, MUSIC OR GAMES.
WHAT'S THE EDGIEST GAME OF ALL?

edgy has no real meaning anymore. idiots have misused it for too long.

Satanic trips of truth.
Edgy has always been an extremely cancerous buzzword.

MY NAME IS NOTIM PORTANT

Define edgy

edgiest post in this thread, everyone go home

Postal was pretty damn edgy

Art of Fighting - Mr. Big

Donte's dmc DLC where borgil becomes the incarnation of every fucking linkin park song was some pretty EXTREME edge all on its own, even more so than the vanilla game and donte himself.

On that subject, what's your opinion of edgy vidya, anons? Do you enjoy the cheesiness for what it is or does it cut you deep with the cringe potential? Or does it remind you of yourself for being intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

I never understood why they thought guns in a sonic game were a good idea. 

It's not a sonic game though.

Anyone who has opinions that make you feel uncomfortable. The word has no meaning beyond that anymore. People say it when they feel offended and try to sound cool at the same time.

Are SJWs edgy?

Dumb little kids would constantly send Sega fan mail asking them to give Sonic a gun, but Sega knew giving sonic a gun didn't fit his character. This is why there were the shooting stages in Adventure 1 and 2 and that eventually lead to Shadow using a gun since there is no real reason why he wouldn't use one.

Shadow the hedgehog was also going to be a T rated game but this was right when the E+10 rating when into effect. So yeah the game that has a stage where you try and assassinate the president is the toned down version.

They are the edgiest ones of them all

It's something that could actually work very well for Adventure style gameplay, but it's something that really requires polished mechanics and great level design. Most of Shadow's problems didn't come from the guns, but from poor levels and especially poor mission objectives.

No, no, all he's saying is that his name isn't Important. It could still be Brian or Nancy or Bungus. Just don't call him Important or late for dinner :^)

Edgy music you say?

I don't know if that or this is edgier.

"Whatever I don't like."

Hey kid, massacre your friends, kill your God and take his place

He truly did nothing wrong

This fucking faggot.

Raiden had a hard life

Seriously, out of all the SNK villains you chose him

I still think that is better than Seymour's theme

dawn of war 1

100% agreed. MGS4 raiden was so fucking retardedly edgy and psshh nothin personnel kid that in a game full of stupid things, he still stands out as the stupidest

Thinking that violence and gore and curse words and making everything with a dark and unsaturated palette is all that separates adult media from children's media.

Brutal Doom and it's more competent cousin, Project Brutality.

Dagda was indeed right.

b o y s a n d g i r l s

He has his edgy moments as jack the ripper in MGR too

Something that tries too hard to look cool in some way and winds up looking pathetic. That has never changed.

I fucking wish they just went as far as possible with Shadow the Hedgehog. Did absolutely everything they might have even possibly wanted to do with this direction. It could have been a hilariously infamous so bad it's good masterpiece of story and presentation.

How is he a faggot? He was fucked up for life being forcibly bred into a child soldier that still gets nightmares about it as well as being tricked into believing his child was miscarried before being captured and forcibly converted into a cyborg then tricked into believing his waifu got together with his former commander after he couldn't stand being at home anymore.

If anything, Jack's done his best to not be Coldsteel , but fucked over by the universe at almost every turn and realistically being negative about it.

come on now

super columbine massacre rpg is a comedy game fam

*Checks Behind You* Nothing personal, kid.

wew. also isn't the first one a suda game? if so those are all massively over-the-top in every way including edge so they don't really count.

devils third is itagaki.

well then it could legitimately be edgy, some of the DoA characters are fucking coldsteel the edgehog territory.

KEK
Also, thread over.

I feel like you never played any of those games and just pulled them out of your ass.

Its not over until I say its over you ugly sack of shit

Fuck you.

just made it more disappointing that the game was such shit considering suda 51 never made a good game but itagaki still had great games behind him

oh well. I'm snowed in so I'm venting a little. Please don't mind me. Also do you know the drumstick ice cream? The vanilla cone with the chocolate shell and nuts on top? I love how at the bottom of the coated cone's insides there's a chunk of chocolate solidified on the bottom.

That's my only off topic post I'll be making. I just wanted to share something that's been making me happy today. Have a nice day.

FUCK YOU

That shit is a amazing, when I was younger I would microwave a bunch of those chocolate pellets and pour them into those soft-serve ice cream cones then freeze them. fuck those were so good.
And I really liked no more heroes because anime tyler durden was an interesting character

I liked no more heroes too, and I like suda51's games too - for the cool style, music, designs and creativity, but I have a hard time saying the games he's made have good minute to minute game play.

It's like after you finish getting the last of the ice cream inside the cone there's still a little bonus for you at the end. Very nice. I prefer a nice solid chunk, but melted chocolate does sound nice.

When you freeze it, the melted chocolate turns into a chunk, it's really nice.

Satan clearly knows what Edge is.