looks like you made a bubs thread**

Fuck off

No.

video games

I don't get it? What made him so mad?

Enjoy your ban, kike

how about you lurk more newfag

he couldn't get any dubs

He shit his diaper and didn't get it changed in time which resulted in severe diaperrash.

nice thred bro

The dev and anons that supported this are fags. End of the story.
Pic unrelated.

FOR FUCK'S SAKES STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE THREADS AR EMADE ANYMORE IS BECAUSE SOME ENCYLOPEDIA DRAMATICA UNDERAGE COCKSUCKER SAW THE SCREENCAPS AND DIDN'T GET TO JOIN IN ON THE CIRCLEJERK
NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FAGGOT ANYMORE
STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION

Shoo shoo, cuckdev

Great. Might as well fap for the 14th time before I start playing FFXV.

Fuck off, cuckdev

It's like shitposting with toddlers.
Well, it feels like that every day, but this just makes it more noticeable.

Hasn't the game faded into obscurity the moment he stopped listening to us anyway?

Is this cuckdev finally coming back on his hands and knees after the youtube audience abandoned him?

How?

it's a meme you dip

eva regularly gets like 500k-1 million views on his videos, so of course not

Sorry

Nigger couldn't code at all. Remember those pics of his bloated coding?

Oh, okay.
The last time I was called a dip was by some random Ukranian guy I fucked around with in games. He posted a video of him on his front porch while bombs were going off in Crimea. I said "wth", then he said, it's a meme you dip. He never messaged me again.

i didn't even complete it thanks to exams at that time. Never went back to it too but now I'm interested if shinji grew some balls and fucked that loli on the bed

being called a dip its a meme itself m8

oh holy fuck this is hilarious.

I'd ruin what happens for you, but I think finishing it would be an equally good way to ruin it.

Traps are gay non

which yandere type is your favorite?

1. Dependent
Yandere who can't live without you
Y: Always, always make me your number one, o.k.? If you dont make me number one, i won't be able to work hard!

2. Monopolizing
Yandere who wants you all to herself and won't hesitate to lock you up if need be.
Y: You don't need anyone but me. You belong only to me.

3. Eliminating
Yandere who will not attack you, but instead take down other people surrounding you.
Y: If you're looking for that girl. i have already disposed of her. After all, you already have me here for you~.

4. Attacking
Yandere who conveys her love with her body and is emotionally unstable.
Y: Hmmm? You're being nice to someone other than me? A bad boyfirend needs to be punished, don't you think?

5. Stalker
Yandere who wants to understand everything about her partner
Y: Yes! If it's about you, i know everything! Because i'm always watching…

6. Harmless
Yandere who doesn't do anything to the partner but quietly hurts herself.
Y: If you are happy, then i'm happy, too… I'll always work as hard as i can.

7. Worshipping
Yandere who wants to exist only for your sake.
Y: I'll do anything, if it's for you. Feel free to use me until I'm all worn out

1, 3, and 7 are my favorites.

They're 2hus so it's okay.

I'm full pleb and i like Kotonoha, so 3

As long as they're not 3D: anything.

Rolling

YandereDev was just a thin-skinned faggot who only felt good as long as he thought he was on the right side of things or getting praised. Imageboards are known for crass language and sharp, direct criticism. He's welcome to leave if that makes him happy, but I'd say his issues are his problem. No offense but it's very clear from that post that YandereDev has some approval-seeking issues.

Fuck, the second worst one.

I'm neither autistic or a cuck.

entitled Holla Forumsirgins screeched in an autistic outburst at an indie gamedev

Not sure what he expected and why he took it personally, since he himself was a long time streamer + 4/v/ and later 8/v/ goer.
He should have known what reaction he'd get

evaxephon pls go

1, 3, 7 but most of all 6.

Seeing a cute, depressed and obsessive animu girl does weird things to my heart and heart.

I just googled evaxephon, and I bumped upon this:
prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1896-yanderedev-evaxephon/
tl;dr tried to code a game "lunar scythe" about a girl killing criminals (evil males), sent it to his favorite game developer, guy rejected him, got butthurt, refused to learn to code, now makes yandere dev

Here he is
i.imgur.com/6yu1Z5lh.jpg
being utterly anally ravaged at the fact that a programmer he deeply admired told him that his coding is horrendous.
So what does he do, 3 years later? Complain that people who criticize his pathetic spaghetti code are "rude" and cut all communication with them.

Not the one you were replying to. But seriously, it is so bloody cringey. Cannot even insult properly eh? You div.

7 A BEST

what is the context ?
necrophilia ?easteregg ?

Someone who knows the very basics from 7th grade java programming here, what is supposed to be wrong about that code?

He uses nothing but if/ else statements which isn't a good way to optimize your game.

1,5,7 and specially 6 she is a qt
Also contributing with more yandere stuff

no he was not wrong about how people see him, but the problems lies that he has thin skin, and that expecting there's "nice" people on a imagebroad,

to add a point that he only wants a one side talk,
leddit or "nice people" level discussion, and nothing besides that.

Go look at his videos on jewtube. He first attacks twitch for not letting his shitty game stream. Then the next video, he just started sucking twitch dick, for being "too aggressive". This man(child) is the fine example of a cuck and thin skined.

user, that's just really fucking dumb.

claiming this thread to dubs

he's absolutely right. look at what happened to Anton & Coolpecker.

/agdg/ is similar, they've existed for years and haven't made jackshit. any dev should stay clear of this shithole if they want their project to succeed

last I checked, didn't this guy stop listening to Holla Forums a while ago?
that's how the publicity for the whole game died if memory serves

roll