RE7 BREAD

So I'm about 3 hours into the story of this game after i rented it. No way I'm paying $60 dollars up front for a single player game in the current year

I like it thus far, it's a throwback to early horror games it feels like, it isn't fucking gay with jump scares too often and doesn't force jump scares and if there is jump scares the majority of the time they don't suck, unlike some games i know. Five nights at fuckboys I think the puzzle elements are a challenge and not easy, and actually make people think too.

What do you think of the game overall, Holla Forums? Best horror game to come out in years, or is Resident Evil a shell of it's former self?

I think it's a good RE game, and a pretty fun horror game. It has some problems (mainly some bosses are awful and I wish more of the storylines get resolved better and weren't placed behind DLC). One thing I would have loved from the game is the "RESIDENT EVIL" guy to make an appearance somewhere in the game to tell us the title.

if this garbage passes as a good game nowadays, gaming really is dead

Early it was okay when you had knife and handgun to defend yourself.
Then you get a shotgun, machine gun, a fucking flamethrower and grenade launcher. Game proceeds to throw ammo at you. Enemy variety sucks, 90% of bossfights are the same shit.

I disliked how it quickly turned into shitty FEAR losing the last part of horror and becoming "where those fuckers are i'll mow them all down"

It's a RE game of course you're gonna get plenty of guns.

You are confused kid. Thats called having taste and not just swallowing any hyped garbage that pewdiepie plays, i know its a hard concept for you to understand

eh, there wasn't really any puzzles in this game that strikes out as challenging.

Maybe just an annoyance on finding the fuse in the ship but otherwise it was pretty straight forward.

Still a pretty good game overall

Please post a list of things that are OK to like so I don't have to be a pleb anymore. Deliver me from confusion oh connoisseur of connoisseurs.

See, a shit for brains like you cant do anything without bing spoon fed. Just kill yourself

Scrolling through threads you can see these maggots admiting they watch whole walkthroughs instead of even playing the games.

I was on your side, but now that you discredited yourself with such low tier shitposting I think you're both retarded.

tsss… nothing personnel

Come on man you can't tease me with your rarefied taste and then refuse to put out!

KEK

So I haven't played this probably won't for a while but I have a question

How does any of this Texas Chainsaw Massacre wannabe relate to Resident Evil? Like at all?

Aren't you supposed to be in school, sport? You're a big boy, but you need to be juuuust a little older than 10 to come here. Yes, you're probably very mature for your age but your mom will get mad if she sees you come here. Go play some video games if you're sick, enjoy your childhood while you can and stop pretending to be jaded and edgy. You'll have enough time to complain about the world when you're old and stupid like me.

Overall I like it. The guns feel good, the boss fights were 10/10, the atmosphere was good, and the voice acting was actually really god damn good. I'd say it's the best RE game since 4.

There are some issues I have with it though. Due to the scripted sequences it makes it a little annoying for multiple playthroughs. The fact that there was no boss between jack and the final boss was disappointing, especially since the final boss wasn't really even a boss. Also it was a little too short, felt like the last 1/3 was rushed.

Overall though I think it was good and I'm actually hopefull for the future of RE.

Crapcom slapped the name on it and called it a day, still play it because i wanna have a threesome with Mia and Zoe. I wanted to get fam'd by Jack, but that didn't happen.

Chainsaw dude is evil because he was infected.

Wait.
What.
That's like. A harder ass pull than something Phoenix Wright could accomplish

Fuckin —-EDGY—-