What MMO offers me great character creation/customization where i can make straight nigger from ghetto...

What MMO offers me great character creation/customization where i can make straight nigger from ghetto? I dont care if game is shit i just want to play 300% nigger while slurping watermelon and drinking kool aid.

apb reloaded. insane character customization and a police vs. criminal aspect means you can literally be a coon robbing people, breaking into houses and moving drugs around the game fucking sucks though

dropped

BLACK Desert Online

It need to be at least online game

brap

braap

Take your fart fetish shit outta here faggot.

I think the real question is why you'd want to play a nigger in the first place.

san andreas multiplayer

Why not?

None

already played

braaap

Fuck that. True Crime: New York City. I don't know if it has a PC version, but play any version except Xbox. It's gud.
It also has a stereotypical arab guy, and his dialog is great. "Wife number 2 claims I chained her to the radiator for a week. Ha! It was only 4 days!"

What was wrong with the xbox ver?

It does. Nothing like shooting a bomb after defusing it, and getting chewed out for acting like a chimp.

Black History Month thread? Black History Month Thread.

Phantasy Star Online 2's character creator set a standard that I'm not even sure PSO3 will live up to.

It was a prerelease version that they accidentally released as final. It's glitchier, and one stage has a nearly impossible part. The game tells you the wrong button to press, at the wrong time, and gives you 1 frame to press that button. Technically if you kept trying that part you could do it, but you're better off playing another version of the game.

Any modern GTA game really.

bump

That's sort of funny, but it's not nearly as funny as the "Egyptian" in

City of Heroes

bump

this idiot can't even kill herself right

A mirror

also wrong, she should shoot herself in the violet gem thing

I've never understood the love for character creation/customization, myself. I'll always go in, have no idea who I want to make, and end up creating some hideous abomination before going fuck it and picking one of the presets. Am I doing it wrong?

No.
You did everythong right, up until you went with the preset.

You're right. She's shooting herself in the face when her soul gem is right there on her hand.

Grand Theft Auto: Online

I had it on Gamecube. There was one point where it consistently crashed. I think it might have been a side-mission, but it was so aggravating I took it back for a refund.

It's a shame, I really liked it, but it became unplayable.

Shit, I might have to give that a pirate. How unstable is it?

He likes to self insert?

That was musical my nigga.