DAMN…

DAMN…

Preach

this tbqhwyf

Das rite

#WOKE

Sad!

Id rather ally with Blacks than with sodimites

Face it, white civilization at it's peak was always full of homos because young boys are far more attractive than any disgusting roasties, this is the final redpill.

Nice memes but it wasn't
In fact it was punishable by court in the times of the Republic

DAAAAAAAAAYYYUMM

#MeeToo

W O K E

t. christian history rewriter
worse than jews you are

Only queers fall for that meme.

Sodomy existed, homosexuality did not. There was never talk of a third sex, or sexual directions: you were either a man or woman, which employed several methods of choice to orgasm.

Christianity put a stop to that filth, however sodomy was not a break all condition. It was considered a sinful vice, but it was still widely practiced and aknowledged. Taking it in the ass wouldn't have you sent to the stake, but questioning the existence of God would.

Retard.
Sodomy was considered a method of humiliation for the receiving party. It was a punishment to degrade a person for acting out of line.

As an act of love, it was on par with eating out a woman, which was the lowest of the low in terms of things you could do with a partner.

Why does it always have to be NOT something when it comes to white people? Jesus.

"Oh no, our pet niggers are turning on us!"

aye we straight!

"Caucasian" is politically-correct for Aryan.

>>/cuteboys/

/nu/pol losing this game lol

What the fuck, i love black people now!

Show me an anus that looks better than this.

Calling it now: in a hundred years wakanda will be historical fact.

it is tho

my sides

nice try Lucifer

No, it's natural.

Thats right goy. buttholes is where babies come from.

Sex with a woman is for reproduction, and with a man for pleasure.

Women >>>> /cuteboys/

We can agree on this.

Black are mostly conservative and have a strong patriarchal culture. Make no mistakes, they'll eat liberal for breakfast at any given opportunity. They hate weakness.

To think it can be cured with a single good beating to death. Amazing. Ask Africans lel.

common filth detected

I used to work with a guy whose family was from Afghanistan. One day, on the job, I was pointing out an attractive woman to him and he told me "women are for babies, boys are for fun".

What do blacks try to conserve?

Daaaaammn

I don't think you know how statistics work, user.

Plenty of arabs are caucasian by definition

Hispanics are classified as racially white (they're an "ethnic" or "cultural" group) in federal American surveys like the census. Although this probably isn't a federal survey, the standard is still used by a lot of surveys in America for consistency reasons (if someone just said "white" it would imply hispanics are included in that demographic).