Why are spics and niggers obsessed with this show?

Why are spics and niggers obsessed with this show?

Pecking order…

same reason they're obsessed with fighting games.

Probably the same reason I've never liked it.

Why are amerimutts so self-unaware? Do nigger genes cause one to lose sentience progressively.

Please, could american posters mark themselves with a blue star? White posters would appreciate the gesture, to filter all.

spics are obsessed with King of Fighters, niggers with Street Fighter.

Yeah, but why?

Fighting games don't require high IQ, only good muscle memory.

Because fighting games are old school and unpozzed. And those who went the progressive way, died.

he's asking why do spics play KoF while niggers play SF

The same reason the older shits like Scarface so much.

They're obsessed with displays of masculinity, I suspect that's something you can relate to.

If you're going to play fighting games, do it like a white man, play Mortal Kombat.

Better question is considering climate change and dwindling resources why are space aliens so obsessed with Earth? Huge plot hole in the show.

Dragonballz is inherently white. It's about a bunch of warriors with the best genes who are strong not because of their genes, but because of their hard work and perseverance. And one of the members in their group is a human who is unarguably the strongest human in existence. And how is he rewarded? He gets a hot fucking blonde cyborg waifu who is incredibly loyal to him and gives him kids. He also made one of the strongest moves.

Tekken is the only good fighting game.

Is you be sayin virtua fighter dont good??

Its actually pretty interesting, how the regionalism affected how these gaming subcultures grew. In lower socio-economic areas in the early/mid 90s, kids were too poor to afford a home console had to just play in arcades, so they played whatever was available. In South America and Mexico, they got the SNK fighting arcades like KoF because they shipped their arcade machines there primarily, while poor blacks got Capcom games like SF, so over time they kept within their own game companies each company got a region of the world.

You gay.

Except the strongest characters are aliens and gods while the humans suck.

goku is a powerful manlet with spiky hair. basically the idealized version of spics.

Saiy>>1187836
Not according to almost every doujin of her I have seen.

Samir34

Something about yelling for minutes on end until people start sweating and freaking out appeals to them somehow

android saga > frieza saga > saiyan saga > buu saga > cell saga (gohan was pretty based here though)

before Z was much comfier and better

Dragonball is a big franchise that's been around for a while. A lot of people like it not just spics and niggers, maybe they're just more vocal about their fandom.

Goku has always been pretty cool character, he literally grabs em by the pussy.

I wonder the same thing about why so many spics play Gears of War. If you find an answer, let me know.

Because they have good taste, unlike you.

lol

That drawing style is so repulsive.

The same reason why the love the Simpson including the new episodes, because they don't know what's quality even if you slap it on their faces, so they'll keep eating the rehashed shit over and over. And yet you wonder why AIDS infested companies like Televisa exist

I don't know, you're the nigger, you tell me.

It's a shame. Toriyama used to be able to craft these fantastic worlds where his character oddness seemed to fit in so well. Over time his style homogenised and simplified until you ended up with shit like that.

Are those all from Dragon Ball?

Those are all from Dragon Ball Z.

Literally the Jim Davis of anime.

Who the fuck cares about Z?

Things about muscles and punching appeal to a bestial nature.

Ok are they watchable besides Dragonball?

Goku's pretty tall compared to every human besides Ox king and Tien, he just looks small because all the villains like Raditz are hulks. Vegeta is the real mighty manlet.

Dragon Ball = Saiyan Saga > Frieza Saga > The other shit

The show was at its best when it was about interesting adventures, and the relatably flawed Goku overcoming the odds and his own physical limitations to beat cool monsters. But most of all it was better when it preserved at least some sense of scale (when blowing up a mountain was still actually impressive, as compared to cell saga through super where every Z fighter must logically be capable of destroying the earth)

No, that would be Titty Kubo. If you read Bleach you can practiclly see the moment all his love and passion just disappears and he decides to squat over a stack of manuscript paper and squeeze out a fresh chapter every weak. Sadly the AIDS started getting to him and his chapters became runny and weak.

The original Dragon Ball series was pretty great. It has aged a lot so it lacks the impact it had when I read it as a child. However I can still appreciate the whimsical nature and offbeat of the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West. It's not high art in the slightest. It is a silly series written to appeal to adolscent boys. It's a little crude, spastic, and jokey, but Toriyama created a small self contained world that ran by it's own logic and was internally consistent. A big part of why it managed to hold together so well is that it avoided a pitfall Toriyama fell into later in his career. Instead of focusing solely on the power levels of the characters it focused on martial arts with super powers a very limited thing. This allowed elements of tension to fill the story. You felt that the Red Ribbon Army was dangerous. Not simply because they had powerdul androids and martial artists, but because there were so many of them and they could be anywhere. Crane Hermit felt like a dangerous enemy because he could kill and did kill and you honestly didn't know if a character you were rooting for would die. You had grand adventures in beautiful and stange places that seemed all the more strange in their familiarity. You had characters who were all within reasonable limits of (manga) physical abilities and it was the character that was more creative or tenacious who would triumph.

Dragon Ball Z(DBZ) picked up years after the conclusion and follows the adult protagonist. It strays sharply from the character of the original series and becomes an ever escalating arms race of super powers which quickly loses it's novelty and begins to simply become a series of characters screaming loudly and flexing. It is following the end of the Namek arc that it begins to enter expositional teritory where characters are having to explain shit instead of simply showing it. With little left creatively Toriyama resorted to simply having characters serve as mouth pieces to explain why this character screaming loudly and flexing was more powerful than that character screaming and flexing. As I understand it Toriyama had intended to end the series with Cell Saga but was coerced into continuing the story as it was, and still remains, one of the most profitable IPs published in Weekly Shonen Jump. So there you go.

I apologize for the effortpost but some times I just like to think about childish things and try and ignore how shitty the world actually is.

Didn't read any of that long runny ass diarrhea you just posted tbh.

If it's diarrhea it wouldn't be long. It would be too liquidy to form logs.

Checkmate, reddipol.

Toriyama had been trying to end the series back in DB or so that long chain of stories go.

It's true though. A fight should punctuate a good storyline. If shallow displays of brute strength alone can keep you entertained for prolonged periods of time, you're probably just a bit less evolved.

>>>Holla Forums

What about Capcom vs SNK? Or Guilty Gear?

Mortal Kombat is garbage for casuals.

Fightan is for spic and nigger casuals tbh

Higher testosterone

OH NO

usually are unless this was a candid ass board featuring very fat asses. In that case it would be an equal amount of niggers and spics.

hi zach

Why would you send a decent human into that shithole of depraved cucks?

Which one are you talking about? Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or /a/? Or all three?

It's a show about freeing your mind and spirit, thinking as an individual, how you should never stop training to reach your true potential and not being a fag like Supercuck or any shitty western superhero.

What did the white left mean by this?

Thanks for the post user

Show should have ended with Namek blowing up.

You can blame the editors and producers behind, they shoehorn their ideas in your creations just for more profit. Once what you love gets popular, they come and fuck it.

kek saving that last one

I don't know, go ask >>>Holla Forums.

Thats not Saint Seiya

Because they wish they were the aryan master race.

brown people on suicide watch

niggers do mental gymnastics with blonde characters. They think Link from zelda is Japanese so its ok to like him.

asian liked it too, its something you whitesoy wont understand

What would you expect? americunts are retarded, cutureless barbarians. Has any american ever said anything even remotely interesting? no…they're a "nation" of faggots and retards and the sooner all 350 million f them are exterminated, the better. Humanity will enter a new enlightment age afterwards.
Wipe them all, regardless of race, gender and age. If the id card says it's american, then it must be killed.

Tfs used to make good stuff

Success breads jealousy.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I dare you

Attached: f3df2dad40fa3a8decb91b46da82e85948196822761f9d20d538d5127208f6ba.png (675x507, 22.78K)

The Dark Knight Rises plane scene was written, directed and acted by Americans, I'd say that counts as interesting aye?

ALLAHU AKBAR YOU FUCKIGN AMERIMUTTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess if you put a lot of faith in the Gohan subplots, but knowing where it lead kinda ruined it for me through the years. I still watch the first hundred episodes of Dragon Ball frequently enough, but never feel like doing so with DBZ.

Android Saga at least went for highly intimidating villains, and Dr Gero being behind it was pretty interesting.

fucking animals

whiter than you, muhhamad

Attached: 1513526942767.jpg (400x563, 187.09K)

CIA and Bane are respectively an Irishman and an Englishman

Hey, look. It's someone trying to force this meme again. You can almost smell the insecurity.

Too close to the truth?

Hadjis are pathetic

Monkey people who can become blonde power-houses.

Attached: anime vegeta denied his just desserts.gif (400x444, 1.03M)

Attached: truth.jpg (600x600, 63.64K)

Sayajins are space niggers.

*Saiyans

*Soyajews

This thread is like a microcosm of rightysoy daddy issues

AGAIN AGAIN

NOW MORE
MORE MORE
NOW NOW

How is a character from European fantasy remotely Asian? That said, Goku is based on a Chinese deity, so it's safe to say Saiyans are Asian in appearance.

If you're going to weeb at least learn2plural, faggot.

As a white person from a third world shithole. It was honestly the only show we had for like 10 years while growing up. That and pokemon. DBZ is a lot cooler than Pokemon so we really obsessed over it.

The real question is, why does anyone like this show?

He uses it a bunch in super. The problem is when people can literally teleport across the universe and between dimensions as well as control time a giant buzzsaw of doom that moves at 60km/ph isn't that impressive. Even if it can cut through almost anything.

Why are they all the same character?

Because every anime style can only produce the same character.

Argentifag here
and later Ranma 1/2 (fun as fuck echi comedy we also fapped to)
it's campy as fuck and it hasn't aged like wine exactly, there are certainly better shows out there, but it was still great, an ice cold oasis of awesomenes in a scorching hot desert of Merican made mediocrity aimed at little kids wich often had shoehorned "in your face" moral lesson at the end of every episode (Captain Planet being the worst offender i can think of right now)

It's funny because in art class in high school, all the animefags were black.

The proportions in that pic are all off.

Besides, its a cartoon where they solve all problems with violence, no surprise niggers and spics love it.

Goku is 178 cm canonically, so he's a manlet king.

Sounds exactly like every action movie of the 80s/90s even Popeye fits that description
i find it hilarius that you imply that only niggers and spics like to solve everything with violence when you are likely one of "day of the rope" or "muh guns" shitposters

both whites and niggers are capable of extreme violence

the difference is that with blacks, its the only thing theyre capable of. and we are still better than them at it.

Attached: Tarasque_de_Noves_(profil_-_époque_incertaine).png (396x528, 337.74K)

I know cucks like you wish, but unfortunately your fantasies will have to remain just that, fantasies.

They have to balance it out and try and keep him as the "comedic relief" despite his strength.