Why gamegear sonic games even exist?

Why gamegear sonic games even exist?

Why not? the 2 biggest ones are simple master system ports with screen crunch that they could get on the system and the rest are short pick up and play games with the exception of Tails Adventure

You might as well ask why Gameboy Mario games exist.

GOD TIER
Tails Adventure
Tails' Skypatrol

GOOD TIER
Sonic 1
Chaos
DRMBM

AVERAGE TIER
Drift 1
Drift 2
Triple Trouble
Sonic 2

SHIT TIER
Sonic Blast
Spinball

WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-A-SONIC TIER
Sonic Labyrinth

because fun

Because the Game Gear exists, and it was made by Sega, and Sonic is their mascot.

To be the best ones. Land 1 and 2 are my favorite Mario games.

This is a fucking stupid thread, most of thosr games were good even.

The fuck, both TT and 2 were better than 1 and C.

Elaborate.

so you can go fast while on the go.

To give the public a reason to buy the handheld, which they shouldn't have because it was just a portable master system which sucked to start with. Move over FAGS.

All that has going for it is a better form factor.

As fucking cool as the turbo express actually is? I deeply doubt anyone on Holla Forums owns one or ever did own one. It was expensive and it wasn't on the market very long. The thing went for 300 bucks. Way too much money.

That thing is too fucking big to be a comfortable portable. I've never seen one in person but I've seen pics and videos, just seems like it'd be uncomfortable to lug around.

Yeah, but that thing has no games

It's actually nice to hold and play. Brought mine about when wanted to continue save on flashcart, grooves behind it are comfortable to hold for extended periods. Fucking caps have gone on mine so the audio's all fucked though.

It had every TG16 game. You couldn't even put master system games IN the game gear. Everything for the game gear sucks and I remember my first bouts of depression begang by playing Taz.

Wow I just looked up the prices of these things:
Gamegear in 2017 price: $287
TurboExpress in 2017 price: $478
Nomad in 2017 price : $288

The Nomad wasn't too much more than the game gear and came out 5 years later.

user…

I can't figure this shit out. The way the graphics work I can never tell when I can go past those spinning yellow blocks or not. I can barely make it anywhere in this game because of that.

Tails Adventure is the best though. Tails Skypatrol, Drift 1, Drift 2, and Blast are the worst.

The rest are all really good. Even Labyrinth. I don't get the hate. Like yeah you can't run but you can still spin all over the place. It's obviously not supposed to play like a normal Sonic game (like Blast). It's just a toned down more puzzle-y version of 3D Blast, or a twist on Marble Madness. It's breddy gud. Not as good as the first four traditional Sonic games on the system, which are great, but still pretty good.

Spinball on GG isn't as good as the Genesis version but it's still pretty good.

Pretty sure you'd be expected to carry it around in a dedicated bag that was probably sold separately. So you look gay carrying a purse, but then everyone knows you're cool for playing a handheld in public.

This is pretty much not even up for debate. I can't recall a single person who didn't really like this one.

Probably because it doesn't play like a Sonic game like they'd expect. Still, they love Tails' Adventure, which plays more like Metroid than any Sonic game. I personally found the game to be fine except that, for what was probably four years, I couldn't figure out how to get past 3-3 and only came across the solution by accident.

Why would you do that? Go on the internet and tell lies? Fucking Holla Forums mega hipsters man.

TT is everything Chaos was but more and better.