Darkest Dungeon thread

Just downloaded Darkest Dungeon, what should i expect?

Also general Darkest dungeon thread

Grinding for hundreds of hours and frequently getting buttfucked by RNG. Have fun.

But have faith, user! They're introduce a new mode that'll cut grinding by 50%!

Fun at start until you figure stuff out. Then horrible grind as you lose characters you leveled and have to level up new ones.

To be shat on for making shit 4ch-tier template threads like the nigger you are.

They'll find new ways to suck the fun out of the game. It's what the devs are best at after all.

Sorry, I don't like anything that requires any form of strategy. I'm more of a fan of crappy 3D beat em' ups where the camera seems to function half the time and the game does all the work for me when I spam the attack button. Some of them like DMC4 are also super deep because they have like, so many moves despite the fact that you only need 2 or 3 to get through the game because the enemies are retarded gimps that can't hit you if you spam jumps.

Congrats, you got me to reply to shit bait you posted in a thread completely unrelated to your post. Go fuck yourself shithead.

So you downloaded a game and immediately posted on fullchan instead of playing?

See

OP,..
just when you think you have overcome that threshold where your like, "I'm getting it" the game will pull a giant black digital dildo and fuck you in the ass so hard you cry like the little bitch you are.

You can also think of it as a computer game that is in the genre of "virtual prison rape victim", because that is the core of this game.

Repetition
Grind

It's fun for the first bunch of hours, then you realize you're going to have to grind for the rest of the fucking game

this, OP

You could have had so much more fun with a pair of dice but you have made your choice. In time, you will know the tragic extent of this games failures.

Jrpg with random and without a story/characters.

Are you just taking a piss of the narrator's text or is it actually shit.

The art style and narrator makes it seem cool. Play for a while and you'll come to regret ever starting it. It's just no fun, it's a dolled up mobile RNG game.

Expanding on what said, the game is good for a first ten hours as you fumble through it. Then you pick up the basics, and go through the first few bosses. Neat, you think. Then you hit the harder dungeons and you start to realise it's all the same from here on out. Dozens of hours in, you keep frantically playing in hopes that the gameplay changes significantly, but it doesn't, and you start to feel that sinking feeling the PC probably felt as he approached the estate. Finally, you close the window in disgust and never pick up the game again.

Or maybe you just enjoy bashing your head against the wall, in which case, you go you, user.

Prepare for a game that hates fun and refuses to let you feel the least bit competent without autistically grinding up 5 separate fully optimized teams.

Narrator and art (when it is not pretending to be animated) are the only two good things about Darkest Dungeon.