Democrats good!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/19974-South-Africa-s-Malema-Go-After-the-White-Man-We-Are-Cutting-The-Throat-or-Whiteness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER CLAP WHEN I SAY TO
OTHERWISE I'LL FUCKING BLOW UP THIS ENTIRE GODDAMN BUILDING AND BLAME IT ON DRUMPF

years

Explain this.

Test

I know their just comedians, but the Republican BAAAAD bit hit really close to home. These guys honestly know their shit better than the regular news.

I saw this faggots show twice, and only twice. And both times I was waiting for the funny part. It never came. I don't even know how this is pushed as a comedy show

Didn't he also get into trouble for an "anti-Semitic" tweet.

Forty Jewish writers "know their shit"
These "comedians" are just actors, teleprompter readers.

It was a joke, you idiot.

Honestly one of his better jokes.

and they say niggers are human, kek!

this sound isn't edited either.

I remember someone saying that US niggers are worse because they have just enough white DNA to be even deadlier on a larger scale.

I winced a few times watching those. Of course, I wince when I see chimpanzees rip each other's limbs off too. Empathy is a white ability. But knowing that those things would never show similar empathy toward me makes me realize that showing empathy toward them would be a colossal waste of time and a fatal error.

Empathy is weakness, it's why niggers and muslims are being let into white countries.

Spoken like a fucking nigger. Empathy is one major part of what made white civilization as great as it was. When one white has empathy for another, we can work together and build a better society with every generation. But introduce the other races, and they will exploit that empathy that built such a powerful racial connection. We must learn to withdraw our empathy from those who cannot return it.

Imagine this was your only form of entertainment

Can't make it up

this jewlatto is simply not funny.

*Nobel
Lol

How can you come from a country as awful as S. Africa and promote the same type of politics than helped turn your home country from a first-world nation into a third-world one?

the ABSOLUTE fucking state of my country

This is a false dichotomy, and a strawman.

You can hate both.

He probably lived in a limosine liberal bubble even while he lived in S. Africa.

This is what awaits Weimerica.

thegoldwater.com/news/19974-South-Africa-s-Malema-Go-After-the-White-Man-We-Are-Cutting-The-Throat-or-Whiteness