Food in Vidya

Which game has the tastiest looking food?

Other urls found in this thread:

fiction-food.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFXV.

Sonic Unleashed

Why?

Real life.

Stalker

Gladio: Something downed on me when I was on my own any foooood you make tastes better when you use good ingredients right?
then if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodle and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!
So I ask you Noct what's your favourite ingredient?

Noctis: Minced Meat

Gladio: That's what I'm talkin' about. Minced meat is the key to every perfect cup of noodle. But why stop there? I say we outdo the ordinary. Find ourselves some REAL good meat that'll surpass perfection!
All that's left is to make our noodle dream a reality. First up, the ingredients.
You know something? Going through all that trouble to make our own custom cup, it's made me appreciate Cup Noodles even more.

Ignis: Perhaps we truly can't improve upon perfection.

Gladio: It's not about finding the single best ingredient. It's about crafting that perfect blend of meat, egg and shrimp. that harmony of flavours is key.

Prompto: Yeah, you're right. Make you appreciate how delicious these noodle really are

Noctis: I know I sure do.

Should have called Noctis, Dagwood.

"bread"

Come on m8

Generic stew and honey nut treat

Add nord mead to it and its a perfect way to spend your tavern fun.

Innawoods, innazone, etc

You do not belong here. These are not your lands.

I always really liked how the Yakuza games had pictures of real food. Never since Dragon's Crown has a game made me so hungry.

Bet it's delicious

Corpse Party made me realize what my favorite food is.

stahp

Looks like we've got ourselves a bait school graduate
But you'll never beat a self-taught

There are some cool recipes on this page also a lot of lel so nerdy stuff, but some ideas are neat

and forgot the page like a faggot

fiction-food.com/

Is this thing seriously coming to PC? As boring as people are making it out to be, I think it’ll be the first FF game I play.

TF2's food is pretty good, specially the teleporter bread

Related

user, do you like bread?

It's the only legal form of objecting to the muslim incursion.

What game is that?

Modded Skyrimjob.

I just noticed.

Odin Sphere and Muramasa

It was so hard to play the Osaka parts without eating first.

My /tg/-tier friend brewed up some of his own mead when he got married (he likes mecha, electrical engineering, bit of a fatty, great guy though). He let us all have a shot to try it out.

It was pretty sharp, I thought it'd be like honey with alcohol

FFXV food is the only 3D food in this thread that actually looks decent.

Depends on how someone makes it

SE blew their budget on the graphics and music. It's really, really, really detailed that it hurts to go back to older gen games. Luckily the plot is shit so it's easier to pull out.

Those are all things that I like IRL, add some cheese and mustard and I'd eat it all the time.

Anyone remember the dwarf eating sound in gauntlet? My friend described it as "It sounds like he's trying to eat it with his nose"