God of war or Dante's Inferno? Asking for a friend

God of war or Dante's Inferno? Asking for a friend.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create…life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about…from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power…which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death…but not himself.

Neither. Devil May Cry 1, 3, & 4, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, and Ninja Gaiden.

She's played all DMCs.
She can only pick out of the two.

Give her a bullet

Tell her to get some better taste.

A friend of hers is getting her the game, not me nor her.
Never played any of the two, so if you think both are turds, just help me pick the lesser turd.

Depends. Do you want shit or an obvious clone of shit?

Is the clone any better than the original shit, or do i stay with turd number one?

Dante's Inferno has baby shitting nipples and Satan's giant floppy horse cock.

Oh fuck my sides actually hurt

She chose GoW. Thanks for the input.

god of war has more refined gameplay, but Dante's Inferno is the more interesting of the two, mostly artistically since it goes all out on the early hellscapes and the 9th circle

This. Play god of war for the gameplay and setpieces, but play Dante's Inferno for the setpieces and bosses.
There's no inbetween

Also, gratuitous monster tiddies exist in both, so youre covered there.

You only have yourself to blame for your shit company.

A-at least you can emulate the god of war game and dante's inferno port for PSP

Don't actually play God of War for it's gameplay.

I bet you think you're a real funny guy, huh?

I remember the god of war game being okay when I played it as a kid actually

アノンのばか

Gotta ripoff that bandaid now, user. You're never gonna hit that

She's my cousin, man.

Never mind him user, this may very well be your best chance

whatever floats your boat man

Nothing sexual between us.
Just want game recommendations

It's not that bad if you're logically about that.
It's only 4th degree incest at worst and even if they were closer the odds aren't that bad unless the family is already degenerated and full of recessives.
It's a lot better than miscegenation and if they are both very healthy it could even be a good choice for breeding than just not a bad idea.
There's nothing wrong from a psychological view and it's perfectly natural unless they grew up together.
All in all I'm more than recommending he goes for it unless the law is preventing it.
That would require him to be aggressive about it instead of just being open to the opportunity, since it's very unlikely anything would develop with a passive mindset.

There was no real right answer, here. I personally would've gone with DI just because I know nothing about it.

Disappointment awaits.

Either way, you're not getting laid.

i have no words

This is dark/v/.

My preference is for Dante's Inferno. Neither of them are really great games, but the gameplay is similar enough and DI has a GOAT aesthetic. If there's one thing I once trusted Visceral Games to nail, it's visual design.

Give her the dick instead, It's alright to fuck your cousin if you're american.

I could understand if it was anything other than cousincest.

I just wanted videogame recommendations.
I dont wanna do it with my cousin. We arent rednecks.

Dante's inferno is "meh" incarnate. It's a hard 6-7/10.

The only above average part of it is the visual design. If there was an artbook, I would reccomend the artbook over the game itself, but there sadly isn't one.

Can't even find the one trailer for the game that showed off concept art.