Which girl would Holla Forums pick?

Which girl would Holla Forums pick?

Those are mediocre drawings, not girls. Try again.

t. zach

fpbp

IRRATA

tip top kek

I would pick emma watson

I guess the left.
I'm a much better cook than everyone, and I'll eat most of the food and save the leftovers for her in exchange for the hug and a tuggie

yes it is. fuckin liar

Uh no..

You have no clue what IRRATA means, do you?

Always the biggest soyboys. Leave cooking to women, pozlord.

gays OUT

WHY

But the greatest chefs are all men

Again

The left one obviously
I'd love to spoil her

t. woman

I wouldn't even fuck her now if she paid me to. Girls in OP are infinitely better then this used up hoebag.

I'm undeserving of a pure anime maiden.

Everyone can have a drawing. "Deserve" doesn't really factor into it.

Same thing for your mom.

obviously the one on the right but as remarked, it's not like I have 10 girls fighting over me and I get to pick one

Mestizo and Arab girls flirt with me occasionally.

Lucky.
I want latina gf but I'm in pretty much the only county in California without them.

This one.

I just want a porcelain-skinned Northern-European woman to love me…

NEETs don't deserve to have emotional crutches like animu girls.

I'll pick the one who likes BBC!

So all of them then.

But you dont fuck them because it would be racemixing right?

Latinas are hot as hell from 16 to 22 at the very latest and they immediately turn into cleaning lady in the span of a few months.

CHOOSE

nice edit

Nigger the biggest bodybuilders have a good understanding of cooking.

I imagine a lot of you have never had to deal with a lazy human female that wasn't your blood relation. It is soul draining. Expecting doesn't work. Asking doesn't work. Telling doesn't work. Yelling doesn't work. They are useless. It's not cute; it is soul-draining. You pick the right one, and you don't even think about it, 2D or otherwise.

They have an understanding of food, not cooking. Don't talk out of your ass.

Nigger women lack both.
If you are a good cook, that is fucking great. Why would you let women do that for you if they cook worse ?

This guy knows what is true. A relationshp where only you do everything is a way to despising women alltogether.
Even a simple "How are you doing?" once a week would be nice. But no, after two weeks of radio silence you get a "I'm bored" without any prospekt of sex even.
I learned to hate her. Not for the things she does but for what she does not do.

don't exaggerate.

sounds like you're just a beta tbh fam

t. pleb

this one

must be nice living outside of america

ive been jerking off to aliens recently. 3D has really let me down in terms of quality women

let me guess you are hombre negro