>THE LITTLE GIRL WAS THE KILLER ALL ALONG

Cant believe this shit is loved

Just got a 3ds, here's what I think so far
Animal Crossing:New Leaf

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Hyrule Warriors

all in all, pretty fun

Fuck.

Holy shit, Sonic was so much better than this.

Corpse Party has an amazing soundtrack faglord

If you have the time or money after you're done with those games, I recommend playing Devil Survivor Overclocked, or Rune Factory 4. Great games.

It is but it doesnt really suit a horror game, maybe I'm spoiled by the soundtracks in something like Forbidden Siren or Silent Hill.

When I first started reading this post I almost thought that it was the return of that Space Engineers autist.

Legend of Dragoon
I wonder what other wonders and magic await me.

is this bait?

ok let me explain. i like bloodborne and i'm not calling it a boring game. the frustration was from father gascione. it took a while but i did eventually beat him.

the boredom comes from me picking a shitty class and starting weapon and wasting 3 hours of my life before realizing the game would take forever like that. so i started over and played through everything i'd already seen up to that point. it was fun the first time, but its boring doing it all over again so soon. after i got past that point i was having fun again, but i was still tired. also i stopped playing at like 5 AM, so i was very tired.

He's like 30 minutes into the game. Git gud. Dunno what fucked up build you were going for but it's pretty much all viable in Bloodborne. Unless you're trying to shoot everything to death, that's retarded. Guns are for parries and visceral attacks.

Nigga. You ain't even at the end of the fucking game and you had problems with Father Umbasa?
Towards the end of the game enemies start doing fucking ridiculous amounts of damage, stop dropping blood vials and you'll mostly battle eldritch horrors or in between too. The chalice dungeons are a new realm of total bullshit and dickery too. You have no fucking idea how easy Father Gassy is you stupid faggot. I have to replay my 80% done the game because Sony "fuck my ass please I am just a meager consumer(TM)" decided to give me a consumer the middle finger when all I wanted to do was play my save on a new PSN account I made to buy the expansion. Now I am the one who doesn't want to play so fuck you.

To be fair, Father Gascoigne or whatever is definitely harder than the paladin demon or whatever that fucker's called, on the bridge.

Cleric Beast. I would say phase 3 of his fight is the hardest aspect as he can't be parried anymore, if he can I wasn't able to do it. You can still abuse that music box every 45 seconds in his fight and even on the third phase. Upgrade your starter weapon at the beginning too.

i wasn't used to the combat system and he was the first enemy i had to parry, so at least a few of the first deaths were just me trying to figure out the parry timing. a big part of the time it took to beat him was that i ran out of vials and bullets once or twice, so i had to grind for souls to go back and buy more which is fucking annoying. why did they get rid of estus for bloodborne? making healing items a consumable item doesn't make the game harder, it just makes it tedious and annoying when you run out.

Don't feel too bad, I didn't even know you could parry until my second playthrough and I loved Bloodborne. Just figured guns were fucking useless.

It's annoying when you run out of vials/ammo but honestly, once you're competent at the game that never happens. Just save up your blood dews or whatever and if you're ever in a tough spot, use them for blood echoes and buy vials/ammo from the baby skeletons in the fountain at the Hunter's Dream.

You guys both fucking suck at the video game. Holy shit, and I thought I was awful.

i tried a skill build and chose the cane. it was doing shit damage and i wondered how much better the saw cleaver is. i made a new character with the violent past class and chose the cleaver and everything i had to do again was suddenly a breeze. the cane has shit scaling, shit damage, and a lower DPS than the cleaver from what i could tell.

Say that to my Hunter and not online faggot and see what happens. Seriously though, once I figured out you could parry and do visceral attacks with guns it was EZ mode.

Yeah the cane's stylish, but saw cleaver is the way to go until you get a feel for things.

Nigger I had the same problem as you and stopped exactly where you stopped, I don't know what you're talking about. I never played any Dark Souls and it's my first time playing Bloodborne, once you get how the fighting mechanics work and learn to parry and do visceral attacks the beginning of the game is fucking easy, I only ever die against bosses, I don't know what you're doing.

I've never been so aroused in my life.

(checked)
I want to love Total War but I've never been able to really get into it. I love Mountain Blade and grand strategy games and figures I'd love Total War, but it just didn't do it for me.

Any tips? I was probably missing something.

I've been playing Gravity Rush 2 lately…and I find myself bored by the first half. It's mostly just running around and doing chores to make a living. Here's hoping the game picks up by the time I make it to the city…

well you have the benefit of bloodborne being your first fromsoft game. i played ds1 and ds3, and bloodborne plays somewhat differently than ds3 despite them being in the same engine because bb doesn't have shields or poise and i never had to rely on parrying in ds1/3. so for the first several hours of bb, i had to break all of the conditioning and gameplay habits i learned from dark souls that don't work with bb combat.

i swear to god, bloodborne is much easier if you don't go in expecting it to play like dark souls. i had to learn it from scratch and break detrimental habits that were fucking me over.

that's how i felt with the first one. the gameplay is neat for a few minutes but the main mechanic/gimmick is surprisingly shallow

I don't have a reaction image or a green text that can accurately reflect my feelings toward space station 13.

Bless those heretics, they are doing the lord's work.

I'm glad it's over.png

>Battlefield 4

The game is par for the course when it comes to dudebro shooters, but it has its moments.

You're missing the autism gene, user.

Jokes aside, I'd say ease yourself into it. Every TW game I play, I play through the tutorials and take everything step by step. I also Ctrl+1, 2, 3 small clusters and have roving flank/attack groups and gank squads. The micro aspect of wedging into advancements and breaking up that blob really does it for me.

I think it's a mindset issue more than anything. In TW, unit movement is very "liquid", for lack of a better word. Something about bullying on a mass scale is boner material for me, especially when I can control each attack group amidst the chaos, that little bit of insight and intimacy is what really does it for me.

When you pit against evenly-matched groups of skill, number and morale, the unpredictability of it is another factor. Because shit can go south real quick.

I just wanted to play Warcraft 3, but my friends play Dota 2 only. Fuck Dota, I liked Tank Wars more.

Was she? I don't remember that. You mean Yuka (I think that was her name) right?

where the fuck did my reply go

Yeah, I know that feeling. Summoner looked like fun, and playing the loli is always nice. But the game is fucked at a fundemental level and that's just sad. I just wanted to be a little loli chef with my big cat.

Been playing through Cornelius' chapter. Something about the story so far is a bit more appealing than Gwendolyn's chapter before it (not to say her arc's bad or anything, but I'll take rabbit boy's suffering over her daddy issues), and Cornelius is pretty fun to play as. His sword gives him (what feels like) more range, especially if you charge it, having a ranged attack with a stun makes for a different dynamic than Gwen's freezing enemies, and sailing through the air doing spin attacks while juggling enemies is fun. Also like the attention to detail this game has.
Pretty neat. Have to wonder what improvisation some of the other characters like Oswald are going to use to accomplish that.

Ingward is a dick.

I'm playing on Inferno and so far sure the game was challenging as the hardest difficulty should be but this final boss is pissing me off.

The fight isn't that Hard there's just so much RNG bullshit that it's a coin toss weather I'll get far into the fight or not. most if not all the bosses have RNG but they weren't this bad.

The first Phase I need to wait for him to shoot ice so I can stand on the platforms that the ice makes so I can make him vulnerable but he has an attack that shoots homing fire balls at me, If he uses this attack right after shooting the ice i'm fucked until the he decides to shoot ice again and if I get hit I might as well restart the fight.

The second Phase also has RNG that decides whether or not I can attack him but it hasn't screwed me as much. at least the 3rd phase has no RNG from what I can tell.

I have no doubt in my mind that I can beat this guy but it's late and there is a secret boss for beating the game on Inferno that i don't want to deal with right now, so i'll try again tomorrow.

Are you kidding me, SMW is a fantastic game.

no it's not you can't even have 8 enemies on screen

I've never been so sad and confused

C&C Generals
>GLA POSTAL SERVICE
>NOTHING STOPS THE MAIL
>HERE I COME=
>ALALALALALALALA

You spam X to do damage with magic.

A New 3DS or the older one? How's Hyrule Warriors if it's the older version?

No, Sachiko I think.

Minecraft FTB
My base started lagging over 20h ago.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
I loved the game. I will definitely play this game again. I think I will also download the OST, because, damn, I love the music in this game.
Ys I Chronicles +
The game's good, but it's difficulty is all over the place. While the levels themselves are easy, bosses are actually very difficult with the exception of 2nd and 4th bosses. I managed to get to the very end and got stuck on Dark Fact. I can consistently drop his to about 50%, but then I die, because either Adol collided with way too many projectiles trying to hit the bastard, he simply fails to get out of the way, after landing a hit, or manages to get stuck somewhere, because I paid not enough attention.
I know that I eventually will luck out and manage to kill Dark Fact, but I decided to take a break for now and move on to Ys II.
And speaking about Ys II, this game seems to be actually easier than the 1st one, because you actually can hit enemies diagonally and guarantee their deaths, which makes early grinding way, way easier than in the 1st game. Also, you can actually use items in battle, and rings might actually work for a change. I really wish Ys I could allow players to use items, at least on Normal difficulty. But sadly, you cannot and have to beat bosses with no healing.
Still, despite some issues, I recommend this game. Be prepared to die a lot, though. But it's worth it, if simply for that feeling when you finally kill a tough boss while you have only like 1-2 hits left before you die.