DENUVO EMAIL IN PASTEBIN

Here are the emails from the Denuvo email links sorted per line.

179 Uniquely sorted emails address that are in the perfect format to import into your spreadsheets and address books.

Patebin: pastebin.com/MG1LgxsD

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/iQ0dG
spit.mixtape.moe/view/cd7805dd
denuvo.com/fileadmin/
denuvo.com/fileadmin/config/composer.lock
reddit.com/user/yonesxtr/
astragon.de/
denuvo.com/logs/
denuvo.com/icons/
denuvo.com/downloads/
denuvo.com/fileadmin/
my.mixtape.moe/ylqipk.csv
kickstarter.com/projects/vorpalgames/red-aegis-roleplaying-game/posts/1456523?lang=de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladá_fronta_DNES).
indiedb.com/games/pixel-princess-blitz)I
dont-nod.com/en/projects/
colossus-vr.com/a/gameworks/
spearheadgames.ca/
lolcow.farm/pt/res/51365.html
discordapp.com/invite/K5SswB2
revolt.group/denuvo/
hackaday.com/2015/05/12/ask-hackaday-fixing-your-tractor-could-land-you-behind-bars/
rymgames.com/#gambar-3
corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/10624-far-cry-primal-prepack-943-gb/&page=1
rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199884',
rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199884
store.steampowered.com/app/437220/
corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9460-what-is-deadnuvo/&page=1
corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9473-world-exclusive-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-deadnuvo-crack/
corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9419-deadnuvo-project-cracking-tutorial-part-ii/',
indiedb.com/games/pixel-princess-blitz)
antistarforce.com/forum/131-16275-1',
my.mixtape.moe/wxixwq.log
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sendmail 2016-02-22 20:10:59
array (
'name' => 'Andy Messner',
'email' => '[email protected]',
'phone' => '5126985542',
'message' => 'Greetings from Rooster Teeth Games!

We are interested in hearing more about Denuvo\'s solution for PC copy protection. We have a game that\'s on Steam Early Access called RWBY: Grimm Eclipse. We are actively dealing with the game being pirated and distributed without our permission. We would like to know about pricing for Denuvo\'s solution.

Thanks!
Andy',
'captcha' => '63wbka',
)

looking at the catalog before making a thread is hard, isn't it?

Other one is way past bump limit.

just wait until the last thread hit page 8 at least

If the game is already pirated how the fuck would Denuvo work?

Get the mods to sticky this

Doing God's Work user

Also,
Rock Band for PC confirmed?

'name' => 'Mike Fitzgerald',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,
I\'d be interested in discussing usage of Denuvo Anti-Tamper software in future Harmonix games. Would it be possible to get some more information? If you\'ll have any people at GDC, it\'d be great to have a meeting there!
Thanks,
Mike Fitzgerald
CTO - Harmonix Music Systems',

Somebody who's not shit at regex should import this into a spread sheet with fieldvars for phone name and message.

gallery of Denuvo_introduction

imgur.com/gallery/iQ0dG

top fucking kek what a goddamn blunder

Get the images if you have the tab open user, it's been deleted already.

ALSO
How's RWBY anons?

'name' => 'Andy Messner',
'phone' => '5126985542',
'message' => 'Greetings from Rooster Teeth Games!

We are interested in hearing more about Denuvo\'s solution for PC copy protection. We have a game that\'s on Steam Early Access called RWBY: Grimm Eclipse. We are actively dealing with the game being pirated and distributed without our permission. We would like to know about pricing for Denuvo\'s solution.

Thanks!
Andy',

sendmail 2016-03-01 10:50:06
array (
'name' => 'Johan Strand',
'phone' => '+46704440204',
'message' => 'Hi!
I work at Mitsubishi Electric Automotive section and work with platform and security related questions. I have seen some articles about your solutions and find them quite interesting. What I would like to know if you see any possibilities of using this technique to, for example, protect embedded infotainment systems in cars? These systems off course have different requirements from games or software running on a PC, but I have a hard time thinking that you have not had this line of thought. So my a bit general question about this is you have any information about usage of Denuvo to protect embedded systems? ',
'captcha' => 'AtubHU',
)

What a fucking timeline this is.

sendmail 2016-09-17 12:09:50
array (
'name' => 'DHARMEESH',
'phone' => '+917200546384',
'message' => 'I have seen your website, I am very impressed by your job , so I like to apply for the job on your concern , I know c and c++ . I doing my engineering in India ,If you intrested to hire me ,please reply to mail address
Thank you',
'captcha' => 'w7ss5y',
)

GO AWAY PAJEET

I'm going to call the guy posing as an employee of denuvo, what should I say

It's been news for years now. All the big auto companies signed to push a law to outfit every new car with software making it illegal to work or fix your own car since that would mean messing with the software and offically count as "pirating". In other words new cars they sell to you with new technoogy wont be your, they are only letting you "rent" them for an absurd amount of money.

The 'get your car hacked and driven against the next best tree at maximum velocity' timeline.

Had a talk with a Qualcomm employee recently about this, it's basically part of the 'internet of things' crap. 'Intelligent' devices everywhere from the toilet to the car, and a chance for the suits to sell as many chips as possible, since their mobile market sales have been plateauing. Qualcomm made a major mistake by not jumping on the x64 bandwagon like Apple did, and shilling it for all it's worth.

HEY FAGGOTS LOOK HERE
I saved the files

HERE

Halo Wars mention

'name' => 'Graeme Jennings',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,

My name is Graeme Jennings and I\'m the Executive Producer on the Halo Wars brand at 343i (Microsoft). Would be grateful if someone can contact me in regards to Denuvo pricing etc.

Thanks!',

Tell them you'd need executables handed over for DRM modification (as expressed in another email). See if you can get your hands on some Nip industrial software

That's like saying putting a new gpu in your computer is piracy.

I hope he gets hired. That way he's going to fuck up somehow and open the floodgates forever.

It's going to happen eventually. You didn't bring the vehicle to its mandatory service check with an approved technician? Enjoy crippled movement until you do so!
And it will make it so that hackers can get in your system, disable brakes and fuck with the vehicle while you're in it… just like it's already being done with some vehicles and their retarded smartphone-like bullshit.

why did you post them in a different fucking thread

array (
'name' => 'Kyle Orland',
'email' => 'kyle.orland@please use archive.is',
'phone' => '301-512-1878',
'message' => 'Hi there,

Kyle Orland. Senior Gaming Editor at Ars Technica here,

I\'m writing to seek comment on reports that games including Doom and Inside have removed Denuvo protection from their latest versions in recent weeks. I was wondering if Denuvo itself had any comment on why this was, or was willing to talk about reports that a refund clause had been activated because the Denuvo protection has been cracked in these games.

Thanks in advance for any comment you can provide.',
'captcha' => 'nMNpY4',
)

Just great. Not only can you not fix your car, it can get hacked and you can smash into a tree at any moment.

because __________

Absolutely Disgusting

In an unrelated point, that's how many poorfags America has.

Did they really remove Denuvo? Never rmembered what came up from that.

you can post them here as well, there are n duplicate errors anymore.

Essentially hacking it just to be able to replace or fix a part of your car on your own and not an (((authorize dealer))). I'm pretty basic maintenance should be alright but anything having to due with messing with the cars computer will fuck you up.

If the motherboard only accepts certified gpus from [company] and accepting a different gpu from [rival] would require rewriting some drm software settings on a motherboard chip, violating intellectual property laws, then, yes, changing your gpu would be 'pirating'.

Your License for: 2018 Honda™ Civic® has expired as of 03/01/2021
Please renew your license at www.honda.com/renew or purchase the new 2021 Honda™ Civic MX®

Politicians would get killed left and right in 'car accidents'

That's legally classifiable as fair use tho.

Who needs a working key when you can just hack the computer to drive to your chop shop and tell the gps it drove into the next river.

They'll just add a law excluding it specifically as fair use if that's the case.

sendmail 2016-11-30 05:37:17
array (
'name' => 'Sedgewick',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Challenge of the 21st century; develop a PC multiplayer anti-cheat that actually works, even if it is a separate physical box you must network. Sell subscriptions around the price of Netflix. Battleye/Fairfight is totally worthless against ESP, so wallets would pour for miles if someone met this seemingly impossible goal. Best of luck,& Godspeed Denuvo~!',

why are people fanboying a drm company

like i swear to god they would suck their dicks if they could

That's literally not how fair use laws work.

Yes, also
L.M.A.O.

Then fair use law gets changed.

This is the same shit that is on their website.

OH SHIT

that's the private key to their cloud services
IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING STORED IN THE CLOUD YOU CAN GET IT

List of companies that have been interested in using Denvuo

WipleGames

Arc System Works

CAPCOM

505 games

Blazing Badger

The State Studio

Raw Thrills

Code Masters

2Bytestudios

Microsoft

Dontnod Entertainment

Illusion Ray

Relic Entertainment

Harmonix

Funcom

Kalypso Media Group

Paradox Interactive

Bigben Interactive

Dove Tail Games

Bulk head Interactive

Nutaku

Atari

Pirozhok Studio

Game Sessions

TaleWorlds Entertainment

At least what we know so far. Of course some of these companies already released their games, some may have dropped out of using Denuvo, and some are still making the game. But the fact that they wanted to use Denuvo in the first place is disgusting.

That's not how laws work.

Number didn't work, but I am planning on making a fake email posing as a denuvo employees to get executables for all sorts of goodies, wish me luck

wait, that's from the aws_config.json file from the fileadmin\configs\ directory right?

Good luck m80

Since when is posting private keys grounds for post deletion for fuck's sake?

I deleted it myself.

Apparently the Flash lives in Africa and isn't a fan of Denuvo

'name' => 'Barry Allen',
'phone' => '+43 664 8253052',
'message' => 'Seriously? Guys I mean do you even consider that there are people who can\'t afford this games? People living in Africa? Have you heard of African voodoo because that\'s what am considering using on you guys… You fuck shit up for us and we that can\'t afford the game but really wanna play it are gonna like have to wait for like…… 2years? Anyways I believe that every game created in this planet must be cracked and I have decided to carry this burdening of bringing DENUVO down, by any means possible, AMADIOHA will come for all of you making our lives miserable.
If you don\'t believe in God or Juju I recommend that you do so because things are about to get real nasty… and starting from October, if your workers decide to make my life…… our lives miserable then… well we see as for now before I retire I\'ll tell you this….

My name is Barry Allen, and i hate Denuvo…. you see even the dictionary doesn\'t recognize your name and just like that the world will soon forget that you even existed. ',

Nice bait user, good slide, kudos to you and your shill employer.

he probably deleted it himself
something that juicy is better kept secret

Those keys are probably meant to forward these log emails from the inquiries page to their private mail server.

the Insider stuff that i can get to open are just educational tools made in flash

Did you delete your post?

{

"includes": ["_aws"],

"services": {

"default_settings": {

"params": {

"credentials":{

"key":"AKIAIMDAVSEKSKZ5YAWA",

"secret":"VrIFDliYtOvRP/NzJrTVtfMNKHVGDYffA04indZi"

},

"profile": "default",

"region": "eu-west-1"

}

}

}

}

aws is amazon web services?

You guys think CPY is that curse for them?

didn't work for hillary
Or Sony when they got sued for property damage
Or when they got sued for property damage again

spit.mixtape.moe/view/cd7805dd

does this mean someone could log into their aws and steal any source code they may have there?

denuvo.com/fileadmin/

Also checkem

I mean you don't remember when sony got blown the fuck out when they tried bundling software that fucked people's computers up as an "antipiracy" measure?

denuvo.com/fileadmin/config/composer.lock

{
"_readme": [
"This file locks the dependencies of your project to a known state",
"Read more about it at getcomposer.org/doc/01-basic-usage.md#composer-lock-the-lock-file",
"This file is @generated automatically"
],
"hash": "b30634f092e6a4a463fbfac3e52b53d1",
"content-hash": "cbc71df228535d977346eba5786c5d81",
"packages": [
{
"name": "aws/aws-sdk-php",
"version": "2.8.31",
"source": {
"type": "git",
"url": "github.com/aws/aws-sdk-php.git",
"reference": "64fa4b07f056e338a5f0f29eece75babaa83af68"
},
"dist": {
"type": "zip",
"url": "api.github.com/repos/aws/aws-sdk-php/zipball/64fa4b07f056e338a5f0f29eece75babaa83af68",
"reference": "64fa4b07f056e338a5f0f29eece75babaa83af68",
"shasum": ""
},
"require": {
"guzzle/guzzle": "~3.7",
"php": ">=5.3.3"
},
"require-dev": {
"doctrine/cache": "~1.0",
"ext-openssl": "*",
"monolog/monolog": "~1.4",
"phpunit/phpunit": "~4.0",
"phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects": "2.3.1",
"symfony/yaml": "~2.1"
},
"suggest": {
"doctrine/cache": "Adds support for caching of credentials and responses",
"ext-apc": "Allows service description opcode caching, request and response caching, and credentials caching",
"ext-openssl": "Allows working with CloudFront private distributions and verifying received SNS messages",
"monolog/monolog": "Adds support for logging HTTP requests and responses",
"symfony/yaml": "Eases the ability to write manifests for creating jobs in AWS Import/Export"
},
"type": "library",
"autoload": {
"psr-0": {
"Aws": "src/"
}
},
"notification-url": "packagist.org/downloads/",
"license": [
"Apache-2.0"
],
"authors": [
{
"name": "Amazon Web Services",
"homepage": "aws.amazon.com"
}
],
"description": "AWS SDK for PHP - Use Amazon Web Services in your PHP project",
"homepage": "aws.amazon.com/sdkforphp",
"keywords": [
"amazon",
"aws",
"cloud",
"dynamodb",
"ec2",
"glacier",
"s3",
"sdk"
],
"time": "2016-07-25 18:03:20"
},
{
"name": "guzzle/guzzle",
"version": "v3.9.3",
"source": {
"type": "git",
"url": "github.com/guzzle/guzzle3.git",
"reference": "0645b70d953bc1c067bbc8d5bc53194706b628d9"
},
"dist": {
"type": "zip",
"url": "api.github.com/repos/guzzle/guzzle3/zipball/0645b70d953bc1c067bbc8d5bc53194706b628d9",
"reference": "0645b70d953bc1c067bbc8d5bc53194706b628d9",
"shasum": ""
},

It is about 10 pm in Austria, right? Do you think the Denuvo employees even know what is happening?

I wouldn't be surprised if CPY is getting better because of the increasing hate people have for Denuvo.

Fuck me with a rake please

'name' => 'Dean Anderson',
'phone' => '07947565464',
'message' => 'Hi there,

We are currently building a platform allowing indie developers to engage and build a community around their games while they are still in development. We need a licence management system that would allow our indies users to share keys with our gamers users wanting to play test their game in return for feedback around the development of the game. As the game is still in development we need a significant level of security around the keys system - we do not want early versions of games floating around when the final version is being sold, we would need to limit the time someone can play a game and have the ability to switch it off so they cannot use the key anymore…

I imagine we would need something similar to steams license management system.

Is this something you could help us with??

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Dean
',

Neat

I tried emailing them but there's only one public email as far as I can find. I sure as hell am not going to call them.

Not like that hasn't been happening already.

I think someone posted the hopeful Iranian guy on the last thread too.

Only Iranian pic I had

'message' => 'Hello to all Denuvo Staff

ago I sent you an massage,I don\'t get any replay from you for that I contact you again.
here is my previous massage
"
My name is Yones,I am Webmaster www.companyxt.ir and I live in Kurdistan of Iran.
In here for Denuvo game I sold sharing game to play Offline mode in my site.

After a years, I seen too many website, use this way to play Denuvo game .

I see Antidenuvo.com or Iranian site that sold the offline active to low price, that I surprised about the low price, Because I bought the game and divided 60$ by 10 gamers, means each players should pay 6$.

Because I sold offline Denuvo game, I know many ways to close this way and I can guarantee if you close the way, sell Denuvo games will increase.

You may say I\'m reliable, I will give you the right because here is Internet But you can do anything to trust me, Hacking my PC or etc.

You can also follow me on Reddit forum.
reddit.com/user/yonesxtr/
I am waiting for your response, to say my way for close the offline active.
Hope you answer me, I really love to help you guys and maybe you help me too ;)

Thank you for reading my massage and sorry for my bad English.
With respect"

Now I come here to tell my methods to prevent this method

1.If Denuvo games install only in 10 PC ”like windows store”, this method will be death!
“but in this case, my means 10 PC not 10 Active, and if I change my graphic cards you should give me 10 Pc because I have that CPU and motherboard!
Really I do not know how can I explain my means”

2.if we have 3 active pre 24h, this method will be slowly but can’t be death! Because if you give players 3 active pre 24h,site can buy games 3 times in 3 different accounts for 9 active pre 24h! or maybe more”

Hope you got what I say. believe me if you prevent this method, sell Denuvo games will increase.
I told you before, I selling sharing games in my country ”Kurdistan of Iran”
I have limited in active games and I hope, you allow me to use this way to active Denuvo games and give me 10 active pre 24h :(
Told me what do you want form me to allow me 10 active pre 24h,I do anything for that.
I am nothing about, You decide
You can allow me to I alive in this word or kill me!
My accounts
Origin 1
[email protected]
Origin 2
[email protected]
Steam 1
companyxtir
E-Mail= [email protected]
contact email [email protected]
Steam2
companyxtir1
[email protected]
Steam 3
companyxtir2
[email protected]
Uplay
[email protected]
Hope you remove limit active for me ♥”But I think you don’t do it, because I am nothing :(“
Don’t forget I do anything for it
I am waiting for your response"in [email protected] or [email protected]
Hope you answer me
Thank you for reading my massage and sorry for my bad English.
With respect
',

please please please tell me that someone got that saved and is now digging through their shit

Well I mean this is kind of pressing for everyone here. It's kind of understandable that there is a heavy capacity of uproar.

Daily reminder, there are actual people working for game companies who think Denuvo doesn't exist.

Is the purpose of this thread to harass denuvo so they can go away?

More early access bullshit games

'name' => 'Ivan Belousov',
'phone' => '+79164253941',
'message' => 'Hi,

I am the producer of The Wild Eight, upcoming survival game with co-op, story-line, and procedurally generated world.

We are interested in Denuvo Anti-Tamper for our game. Please contact me to discuss the details.',
'captcha' => 'ReHU6S',

Why not enjoy a bit of digging user? It's fun!

Debatable they might go the extremist route and claim opposition is justification for their existence. Something more useful would be proving Denuvo violates any sort of consumer protection laws. (Which all things considered I'm not sure why actively and knowingly damaging HDDs and SSDs is not sufficient qualifications)

The main purpose right now is to see which software and video game companies have been contacting Denuvo.

Damn it I keep reading the name wrong.

sendmail 2014-11-25 04:43:34

array (

'name' => 'The coming weeks will be fun',

'phone' => '911',

'message' => 'I hope You guys are having fun sucking ea\'s dick. Tell us how it tastes after your done….

I can assume money and old man balls.

Keep trying to Stop us from getting are copied material and we will turn are full attention on you and your so called protected website. Till next time.',

'captcha' => 'Nebcrnk',

this actually sounds legit lel

sendmail 2014-11-26 13:50:59
array (
'name' => 'Tyrone',
'phone' => '3236845977',
'message' => 'Your shitty DRM broke my SSD buy me a new one.',
'captcha' => 'PFg32b',
)

It's just Holla Forums wanting it to be another huge happening because there's nothing else to get worked up over until the Switch releases in a month. This shit is literally anons combing through a text file and pasting any name somebody might recognize, pretending they've found solid gold. It barely deserves one thread.

#NotMyDevelopers

sendmail 2014-11-24 12:17:01

array (

'name' => 'Christian Grunwald',

'phone' => '+49 (0)2166 14645-21',

'message' => 'Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are interested in your copy protection for games. Could you provide more information to me in regards to implementation and pricing?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Christian Grunwald',

'captcha' => 'NLR83H',

)

astragon.de/

All your assburger Simulators may have Denuvo.

sendmail 2014-11-27 12:56:58
array (
'name' => 'Prasad Loke',
'phone' => '9920282054',
'message' => 'My company is developing a new android app messenger and we want to make sure it is uncrackable, does DRM work on android applications too?',
'captcha' => 'NdNeh8',
)

Fucking hell will anyone continue to use this shit with such an incompetent company behind it.

Post YFW denuvo will never be trustworthy again and will die just like SECUrom

Bitch we got their AWS access keys. If we find Denuvo's alias ID we can steal their source code, if there's any.

Main one so far is Mount & Blade II devs contacting them. Would probably gimp mods and the appeal of the game in general.

I hope to god that is photoshopped.

denuvo.com/logs/
denuvo.com/icons/
denuvo.com/downloads/
denuvo.com/fileadmin/

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/tumblr/

I'm fairly sure it's untouched

EA Demands a Refund

'name' => 'EA Games',
'phone' => '9082873912',
'message' => 'You\'re fired for being cracked you god damn bloody wankers. Tomb Raider sales have plummeted! The development of the game itself was worth Denuvos networth! Go F*&@#^ Yourself you bunch of Austrian wankers. ',

Make up is real-life photoshop user. Can't stop your ayylmao head shape though.

I still hold onto the small hope that it was just an inquiry, or that crackers might crack so many Denuvo games before it comes out that they decide it would be a waste of money.

'name' => 'anonymous',
'phone' => '1-310-276-2251',
'message' => '#Denuvo_Exploit #Virus_Inject_Code_Section
SUB RSP,48
LEA RAX,QWORD PTR DS:[]
MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+30],RAX
MOV RAX,QWORD PTR DS:[DENUVO.lpTLS_TABLE]
MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+28],RAX
CMP QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+28],0
JE batmanak.* //if exist
MOV RAX,QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+28]
MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+20],RAX
MOV RAX,QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+20]
CMP QWORD PTR DS:[RAX],0 //TLS_ADDRESS != NULL
JE batmanak.*
MOV RAX,QWORD PTR DS:[RAX]
MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+38],RAX
XOR R8D,R8D
MOV EDX,1
MOV RCX,QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+30]
CALL QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+38] //EXECUTE!!!
ADD RAX,8 //GET NEXT ADDRESS
MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+20],RAX
JMP batmanak.*
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[DENUVO.TLS_Execute_Complete],1
ADD RSP,48
RET
',
'captcha' => 'C9FTPB',

At this point there must be someone who managed to infiltrate their company to leak all this. Surely this can't be happening out of pure incompetence.

Good lord I sear she's looks worse and worse with every picture.

'name' => 'Keith Marsh',
'phone' => '+447765401810',
'message' => 'Do you plan an integration with UE4? We have two UE4 titles (Euro Fishing and another) and two others (Train Simulator + 1)we\'re interested in protecting.',
'captcha' => 'DWMBh5',

It's not, Erins wife looks like a legitimate grey alien, she has a several case of fetal alcohol syndrome her mother tried to abort her with boos but failed and ended up with that walking mistake.

As I said in the previous thread, this is more likely to be incompetence from sysadmin/webmaster.

mona lisa is actually an androgynous image.
its leonardo da vinci as a woman.

Emails arranged in a more readable format.

my.mixtape.moe/ylqipk.csv

this is what i believe too. cpy etc have been working their asses off on cracking it, but with re7 getting cracked virtually immediately i think there's got to be some inside work going on

I get free games and pay if they deserve the money. I then crack the game I bought legally with the pirate .exe.

Sent
3:21 PM (a few seconds ago)
To: [email protected]
Show details
Hi!
We here at Denuvo would love to work with you to bring your game to life make sure it is protected in the process. I am John, head of development at denuvo. We like to save time by first seeing if the game can be built with our DRM technologies, so that we won't be wasting your time and money by licensing our software that won't even work. To do this, we would need a copy of your executable and any files that go with it, so if you could please sent this to me in a .zip file (or a private dropbox repository), we will work as soon as we can to help you with your project.
All the best,
(name)

is this convincing enough?

if you don't know, she has somewhat poor vision and wears contacts

Looks like more to come, if the guy isn't full of shit.

What? What's that for?

RGE: Resume Generating Event for someone.
Hope the guy isn't just doing edgy roleplay.

we can finally see if Nier has denuvo

If that's really the case then someone's getting fired or worse.

going to get me some executables :^)

it's like skynet.

his head is a perfect sphere

Why is EA Games concerned with the sales of a rival's game? The last two Tomb Raider games were published by Square Enix, not EA.

Fake email.

DENUVO ON SUICIDE WATCH

More EarlyAccess games in the grinder.

'message' => 'Hi,

We are a small independent studio in Montreal, and would like to know more about your tech as well as how we can use it for our game. Please let me know the costing details too.

Thanks so much

Cheers
Atul
',

That email is a shitpost user, lol. Logs are full of'em.

What is funny is that these indie cucks don't realize the cost of denuvo is several times the budget of their shitty pixel games.

i would imagine they've got different pricing tiers, in which they offer a lower cost in exchange for a sales percentage

I'm just hoping that the epic user in comes back with that heug prototype download that took him 20 hours to download.

AHAHAHAHA OH WOW THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR ORIGINAL GAMES EXECUTABLE

May be a phishing attempt since the address is from yahoo.
IF it's not, then LUL

I wonder if they fell for that?

Stop spamming.

Wrong image. TWICE.

He deleted his post.
Why?

wow rude

You first

The idiot posted the wrong image twice in a row, it was just this.

Uhh, can anyone confirm? Someone at half/v/ explained how easy it actually is to access their AWS servers.

The downside is that you need to set up a Eclipse IDE + AWS Toolkit plugin, and if I can't do it, I'm afraid the new IDE might conflict with my other IDE and shit up my unstable workspace. Some brave /g/entooman could do it in ten minutes."

(you)

The issue isn't setting that up, the issue is covering your tracks. Just because their passwords are public, you would still be commiting a crime.

Lotta Frenchmen contacting Denuvo, including these fellers.

'name' => 'Nicolas Sérouart',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,

I\'m the Technical Director at Dontnod Entertainment, and we may consider using Denuvo protection for one of our games with our publisher.

I would have some technical questions regarding the integration process of the protection, and the time and effort it takes to efficiently implement it.
Would it be possible to get some information or documentation on Denuvo ?
In particular, if we release a demo of our game, would it need to be protected as well ?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
-Nicolas',

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD FUEL

Clipboard functionality was acting up, couldn't directly paste it.

At least we can hope that this shit dies before Bannerlord is finished. if it ever gets finished

speaking of which, has anyone been able to access their AWS yet?

Not suprising that Oculus contacted Denuvo.

'name' => 'David Yee',
'message' => Hello We are interested in learning more about your solutions for our titles. Can we please get a point of contact for further discussion? Thanks!

Let's use the production server to test stuff out!
Boy, I'm sure glad my game's profits are in the hands of such a capable bunch!

HowDoesPHPWork 2016-12-21 15:07:11
array (
)

LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_LongStringsAreNoProblem_ 2016-12-21 15:19:55
array (
)

LongStringsWithNewlines
LongStringsWithNewlines
LongStringsWithNewlines
LongStringsWithNewlines
LongStringsWithNewlines

kek

Any unannounced games?

people who do this deserve death

ugh I don't like this company

the fuck is this?

butterlord, bund of unfinished early access games

Upcoming game by ArcSys, bunch of indies, upcoming Capcom title, upcoming Atari title, bunch of suits 'reaching out'.

One of the sysadmins testing stuff out probably, but usually you do the fuck around stuff on your test environment not your live production environment.
Then again we are in a thread about publicly facing server logs, so maybe they ain't the brightest bunch.

There was also Harmonix reaching out, so maybe Rock Band in PC someday?

No I mean unannounced shit like DMC5 or X9

No surprise that most of them are shit.

LOL
Wonder if he's in agony in cuck hell.

RWBY game came after Mounty died.

hehe

They tried fig. Remember?

sendmail 2015-01-31 19:23:52
array (
'name' => 'Thomas Truax',
'phone' => '1.507.216.2680',
'message' => 'Greetings,

I am the owner of an indie game development company called Vorpal. We are looking for a strong protection system to deter piracy of our game. So I have a couple of questions regarding Denuvo Anti-Tamper.

As I\'m sure you know, your Denuvo Anti-Tamper protection for Dragon Age was broken by hackers in about two weeks. Can you guarantee that you\'ve improved the protection since then?

What will the estimated cost be?

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

Vorpal
Thomas Truax - Owner
[email protected]
1.507.216.2680',
'captcha' => 'mGrGDh',
)

Probably related to this
kickstarter.com/projects/vorpalgames/red-aegis-roleplaying-game/posts/1456523?lang=de

And it's still garbage, how impressive.

I am sure you're angry about something but nobody cares.

kek

Denuvo has a public e-mail [email protected], but somehow all of these companies contact them through the contact form instead of sending an e-mail like a normal professional would.

'name' => 'Gary Cody',

'message' => Hi. I work for publisher Rebellion interactive and I\'m Interested in finding out more about your anti-tamper solution. I\'m familiar with previous copy protection systems and keen to find out more. ThanksGary

creepy

If i get sniper elite 4 binaries I deserve a medal or something

I have a few cellphones I want to sign up to some cool apps/services. Does anybody have any suggestion?

grindr sounds about right for you

C'mon. No lying on the internet now. At least his 'wife' says so LOL

I want to tell you a l little IRC story:
The two most vocal jews about their jewish heritage were in the #NEET4life channel or some shit on rizon and they were both french. They were the only people across IRC to say the piracy problem was bad and that's why movie and game studios lose money, not because of poor sales. One of them even went to far to say "my dad told me so". It just hammered in them old generalities about jews even more. But french jews? Can it get any worse?

what the fuck is this internet drama all about and how is it related to denuvo ?

Gross.

God speed user.

insider activation bypassed, asking for CD

Dead end. Even if you had the right CD, their DRM wouldn't recognize it.

Has somebody tried logging into that cloud server?

So many possibilities

Says it all, even they don't have faith in their own product.

sendmail 2017-01-04 09:23:41
array (
'name' => 'Andrej Brabec',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,

I work for the biggest gaming magazine in Czech Republic and I thought it\'d be interesting to do an interview about Denuvo. I\'d like to explore topics such as how the idea came to be, how do you feel about the fight with piracy and so on.

Our site Bonusweb.cz has around 100 000 unique visitors (not views) a week and we\'re a subsidiary of a major Czech newspaper called MF Dnes (Wikipedia entry: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladá_fronta_DNES). And any topics regarding piracy are always well read.

Best regards,

Andrej Brabec
editor of Bonusweb.cz

p.s.: Please regard this e-mail as confidential.',
'captcha' => '4wBMKm',
)

Look man, just because every retard with their rpg maker game can get into steamworks doesn't mean every new dev is a retard nowadays.

Can't say I didn't expect it.

'name' => Joon Park

'email' => '[email protected]'

'message' => Dear Sir and Madam I would like to inquire about using Denuvo Anti-Tamper measurements. I am a small indie developer with not a lot of budget - do you make discounts for smaller devs that are not even companies or is Denuvo solely for the big companies like EA? This is the game I\'m currently working on: (indiedb.com/games/pixel-princess-blitz)I have put so much effort and time into this project and I am sick of pirates taking games for free and even bragging about them and Denuvo seems to be the only effective solution to fight them off.I would be very grateful for a response.Sincerely Park

Denuvo is literally made by a bunch of securom guys.

Denuvo is the securerom guys.

Why don't read the thread you illiterate nigger some nip cuck married a canadian whore who created a shitty MMD of game characters brawling, got aids from a stray cat his wife demanded to keep and then ded. Rooster's obviously kept the show going and milked the shit out of its fans and now making a games with denuvo in it

this reminds me, is Kingdom Come Deliverance going to use denuvo?

oh god I wished I hadn't missed this

What next DRM on my fridge, soon the day will come where I have to download a crack to get access to my fucking milk and eggs.

Your secrets safe with me Andrej.

The best part is that ****>she only values her life for only $11,000

I wonder what gabe is up too these days.

Oh user, you have no clue how cucked modern cars have gotten.

Smarthomes are a thing.

probably suicided long ago, people even signed him up for the army LOL

he ded

sendmail 2016-12-27 09:01:43
array (
'name' => 'Daivy Merlijs',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,

We are a team who need software protection for our projects ; however we do not work in the game industry, but in the industrial industry.
The goal is to protect a software that will be embedded in several machines (+- 10), that will run all the time.
As it seems that your protection is very effective compared to others DRM solutions who are easily hacked, we think that it can be the right choice for our needs.
If your solution can be adapted for us, can you please provide more details on the price ?
On the contrary, if your protection cannot be used for our needs, can you please redirect us to an another software protection that we could use instead?

Best regards,
Daivy',
'captcha' => 't6fRLS',
)

Soon with DRM too: Embedded Systems! … Who the fuck pirates that?

Not piracy, you fucking moron, installing free and open source alternatives onto those systems.

FUCK I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF!

you wouldnt download a CNC machine

Think of the upsides though! You can monitor your toilet's water level in real time via texts!
Power of the cloud baby!

sendmail 2016-12-16 09:27:50
array (
'name' => 'Ilias',
'phone' => '00447789769666',
'message' => 'Hello.
I wanted to ask if you offer your services on indie game developers and what are the prices.
I am interested on developing small scale VR games, at the beginning on Steam platform and I would like to protect my intellectual property as much better I can.

Thank you for your time.
Ilias P.',
'captcha' => 'FBHWZM',
)

for what purpose

There is no way in hell I'll live in a home that's smarter then me.

for maximizing your profits of course

'name' => 'Rolf Moren'
'message' => HiI am working for a small game developer in northern Sweden called Zordix AB. We are looking for a solution to protect the demos we are planning to send out to twitchers and youtubers. In a later stage we are also thinking about releasing our games on the PC platform.We would like a price suggestion for both these scenarios.

so some cocksucker at NSA can jackoff at your every move inside your home.

Who do you think the posters are here?

sendmail 2016-12-14 17:18:14
array (
'name' => 'Nicolas Sérouart',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,

I\'m the Technical Director at Dontnod Entertainment, and we may consider using Denuvo protection for one of our games with our publisher.

I would have some technical questions regarding the integration process of the protection, and the time and effort it takes to efficiently implement it.
Would it be possible to get some information or documentation on Denuvo ?
In particular, if we release a demo of our game, would it need to be protected as well ?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
-Nicolas',
'captcha' => 'UKeGpt',
)

You won't believe what kind of cucks want to protect their shit games with DRM.
dont-nod.com/en/projects/

So Vampyr will have drm. Barely remember it at e3, though with Denuvo, the chances of it being good just dropped to almost nil.

{ "includes": ["_aws"], "services": { "default_settings": { "params": { "credentials":{ "key":"AKIAIMDAVSEKSKZ5YAWA", "secret":"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" }, "profile": "default", "region": "eu-west-1" } } } }

/me Zzz…

Reddit.com.

the japs made a very accurate representation of a teenage girl and they are trying to fix it?

Bannerlord with Denuvo?

sendmail 2016-12-09 16:05:32
array (
'name' => 'Chris Tim',
'phone' => '+86 18611102025',
'message' => 'Hi,

I\'d like to add Denuvo to our VR game, please contact me, thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Chris Tim',
'captcha' => 'whveyd',
)

colossus-vr.com/a/gameworks/

You can thank sites like plebbit for that. It raises you to have any opinion that is fashionable.

He works at Big Huge Games I think, also, even new devs who aren't RPG Maker fags seem to be retarded as well.

They are at least interested in it.

TGL? Wasn't that a Success game?

Finally, a game for Adam Sessler

Genius! Can we take Constantinople back already?

It'd be nice if you'd put screenshots next to your posts.

This is a good reason why skynet would kill us all.

Top kek, their games already run like shit and are powered by autists so if they do that there will only be the reddit audience left (it's the one they want anyways).

Guess they shouldn't be much interested anymore after this fiasco.

We Iconoclasts now FINISH THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY KONJAK

Vampyr will be shit anyway. These are the same guys that made Life is Tumblr, they're on BioWare levels when it comes to writing.

They can then finally "balance" out the spics and injuns so it's fair and give the kangz their flying pyramids.

man, PC gamers just never stop getting cucked. first exclusive in 8 years and its got malware.

Hopefully

Wiki says he died of an allergic reaction to a "routine" medial procedure, but that is pretty vague. I've never heard of anyone getting deathly ill from cat scratches though, got any sources?

sendmail 2016-11-24 16:41:34
array (
'name' => 'Atul Mehra',
'phone' => '514-284-7979',
'message' => 'Hi,

We are a small independent studio in Montreal, and would like to know more about your tech as well as how we can use it for our game. Please let me know the costing details too.

Thanks so much

Cheers
Atul
',
'captcha' => 'SBnGR6',
)

spearheadgames.ca/

In this case I can't provide, because I don't see shit.

skynet make the very simple logic
SJW = Enemy
Human = Meatbags

If SJW = Human then Human = SJW

KILL ALL HUMAN

Is this how you do your research? I really hope you're still in grade school so that I can force you to show me your pussy. lolcow.farm/pt/res/51365.html

sendmail 2016-11-18 19:30:13
array (
'name' => 'Josef',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Burn the Ceo!
Kill the staff!
Purge the headquarters!
Through the destruction of our enemies do we earn our salvation!
Raise the flag high. Let those degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day! And destroy their machine of chaos, called denuvo.
I shall never rest while a single renegade draws breath. Let them fear my name.',
'captcha' => 'BwGt33',
)

Truly an amazing game to protect from those pesky pirates.

'name' => 'Garry Gaber'
'message' => We are an independent game developer interested in Denuvo anti-tampering software. Is there a pricing scheme for indies?Kindest Regards Garry

Did anyone manage to get into their AWS?

From what we have seen so far, no. Plus, Vàvra is a cool guy and I doubt he would allow that.
Deep Silver, however, do like it, and they are assisting development.

They did a Fig campaign to port RB4 to PC but it failed spectacularly. There is Rock Band VR coming up though which does target PC as a platform.

straight from the nineties

That's why I'm asking for source, because I don't know where else to look for info about a guy I never cared about (his animations were always just "LOL LESBIANS XD" in the end).

Thanks for the link (though it gives an error, had to use regular http to see it).

There's a PC game called Phase Shift that's the basic rock band functionality, without the characters and presentation. It's compatible with all the music from every game (aside from GH Live) which you can pirate.

sendmail 2016-11-08 22:18:49
array (
'name' => 'Goktug Ulvan',
'phone' => '05392904476',
'message' => 'Hello,
I am creator of Roots of Insanity (indie horror game). I want use your system, denuvo for prevention. What should I do for this? Please let me know. Thanks.

www.rootsofinsanity.com',
'captcha' => 'rCcs3P',
)

sendmail 2016-11-10 08:30:06
array (
'name' => 'Evren Özgüner',
'phone' => '+9005346294239',
'message' => 'Hello, my name is Evren Ozguner. We are an independent game development firm. We are developing a horror/adventure game called No70: Eye of Basir. First of all, we want to thank you for your efforts. We wanted to contact you about your efforts against piracy. We are also worried about the big problem about piracy.
We are developing our game with big problems and difficulties. And we are worried about piracy after we published our game. I want to ask if you have any license program for independent game developers? I will wait for your reply.
Thanks for you understanding.
Best regards,
Oldmoustache Gameworks

www.oldmoustache.com
www.no70game.com',
'captcha' => 'tBenFz',
)

Even the guys doing horror walking simulators are interested in protecting their shit with denuvo

This is actually a legit use for DRM.
There's a better solution though, don't send early builds to fuckwits.

sendmail 2016-11-04 12:32:45
array (
'name' => 'Ivan Belousov',
'phone' => '+79164253941',
'message' => 'Hi!

I am the producer of The Wild Eight. We are highly interested in using Denuvo to protect our game. Please contact me so we can discuss all details.

Cheers,
Ivan',
'captcha' => '9GVwa4',
)

you're mistaken, upon providing the correct disk it would accept it, since it's just regular securom 8
in case anyone else wants to try it then start.exe only wants its protection call (into paul.dll) to return true, doesn't mind if you replace paul.dll with your own

Let them do it, it just makes DRM free pirating easier.

sendmail 2016-11-02 11:36:00
array (
'name' => 'Albertino Robelló',
'phone' => '+34 654497125',
'message' => 'Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like that you informed us about anti-piracy solutions for our game Youtubers Life (Steam -PC and Mac- and mobile -iOS and Android coming Soon).

Thank you so much.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Albertino Robelló',
'captcha' => 'kkgzSk',
)

And now Ubisoft is also interested. Of course they are.

Doesn't Total War have mod support? That uses Denuvo.

I wish Hitler had won

They're already dead, why are they still interested on committing suicide?

You can't edit the .exe, so shit like script extenders and more "invasive" modding is impossible.

And in case you're wondering, compare what was achievable in Rome 1 and Medieval 2 compared to what you can do with Empire and onward, and especially Warhammer. It's pathetic.

How else would you term it?

Sega too.

sendmail 2016-10-04 14:02:42
array (
'name' => 'Steve Sharp',
'phone' => '+44 7468 691518',
'message' => ' was wondering if a version of Anti-tamper is planned with support for the Unity3d Engine ? We have a number of unity titles in the early stages of development with no current compatible DRM plans and was wondering if you had been working with Unity on a solution ?

Thanks again,
Steve Sharp.',
'captcha' => 'WhKGTk',
)

For what game?

sendmail 2016-10-23 20:13:38
array (
'name' => 'gorban',
'phone' => '+9809362041852',
'message' => 'It is said Denuvo company has good relations with hackers, that\'s why they don\'t release cracks for denuvo-protected games. Of course I don\'t believe it. How do you answer this rumour?',
'captcha' => 'DyuPMa',
)

sendmail 2016-10-04 14:02:42
array (
'name' => 'Steve Sharp',
'phone' => '+44 7468 691518',
'message' => ' was wondering if a version of Anti-tamper is planned with support for the Unity3d Engine ? We have a number of unity titles in the early stages of development with no current compatible DRM plans and was wondering if you had been working with Unity on a solution ?

Thanks again,
Steve Sharp.',
'captcha' => 'WhKGTk',
)

Sega develops shit in unity?

Some game made in Unity 5.

Oh it better not be Sonic Mania.

Mania is probably not made in Unity.

It says projects in early stages using Unity3d, you dummies.

sendmail 2016-09-30 11:48:55
array (
'name' => 'Alexander Misilevich',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi! We\'ve just released Ahros: One Warrior Chronicle on Steam. Right now we are thinking of protection for it. Can you send me some info about your offers? ',
'captcha' => 'DUL3Ry',
)

sendmail 2016-09-29 08:49:48
array (
'name' => 'Zack',
'phone' => '+81 90 5809 3014',
'message' => 'Hi Denuvo,

I am Zack from Arc System Works. My company has been venturing into Steam lately, and we are looking for viable protection for our games. We would definitely love to have a word with you if possible.

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Zack',
'captcha' => 'WZUPB3',
)

Also the bogus Abzu E-mail has been send to them exactly 326 times. That shit was send by the a bot apparently.

Get a better web browser.

OH SHIT WE ARE DOING IT BOYS

I remember the Vita port of that.

It was buggy as fuck and almost unplayable. On top of that, the Demo version didn't have the demo limitations programmed in, so you could play the whole game.

When they patched it, the patch file was essentially a whole new copy of the game, meaning the game took up nearly 8GB of the expensive as fuck Vita memory card.

Konjak is SJW as fuck. I hope none of it leaks into the game. We both know it will.

sendmail 2016-09-08 22:11:00
array (
'name' => 'Loli',
'phone' => '666-666-6969',
'message' => 'I luv hentai liek lawli n sach vudios i awlso liek edups n i tnk i wuld b gr8 fit four dehnuhvoh
eye now nuthin bout programun but u tech me?',
'captcha' => 'awe',
)

sendmail 2016-09-08 22:10:54
array (
'name' => 'Loli',
'phone' => '666-666-6969',
'message' => 'I luv hentai liek lawli n sach vudios i awlso liek edups n i tnk i wuld b gr8 fit four dehnuhvoh
eye now nuthin bout programun but u tech me?',
'captcha' => 'wot?',
)

DENUVO JUST LOCKED OUT THEIR LEAKS

Did anyone pick this up?

discordapp.com/invite/K5SswB2

You can access it here

OK guys. I am continue removing the noise tomorrow. The file will be significantly smaller after I am done with it.

lel. Everyone already has it.

To little to late, thanks for the files Denuvo.

revolt.group/denuvo/

all leaked files are located here

Now they'll send out the kill code and all copied files will disintegrate. Just like that, denuvo has proven they can enforce copyright and eliminate pirated copies with the press of a button.

A damn shame. It looked like it would be fun years ago. It's already got anti-religious themes and strong female characters; I just hope it doesn't get worse it will.

It's already happening in agriculture. If your tractor breaks you can't fix it yourself, you have to take it to a specialist who will charge extra. :hackaday.com/2015/05/12/ask-hackaday-fixing-your-tractor-could-land-you-behind-bars/
Funnily enough a maker scene has sprung up around tractors to try and circumvent the DRM, or bypass it entirely. There's even attempts at making open source tractor components.

I want to beat weiss into submission

Don't worry, it's safe, can confirm

';SELECT * FROM users WHERE username=nig 2017-01-23 01:46:04
array (
)

'DROP ALL DATABASES(); 2017-01-23 01:46:15
array (
)

;' 2017-01-23 01:46:20

kek

And yet even on 8ch there are people copyright and patents. But hey, if you are fine with everything you pay for still being owned by somebody else, I guess thats your problem.

That's the group that released that short lived bypass for Denuvo some time ago.

Oh god, I'm sorry.
George! Get the flux sponge! We have a spill!

Now that's a name I haven't heard for a while.

is that real?

Yes. It's probably a Guinness Book Record or something.

I hope somebody was able to get into their AWS before they realized what was happening

oy vey don't you wanna support devs so they keep updating your train's polygons?

Ok I know the DLC amount is ridiculous but if you understand who TS is made for, what they have to do to make that DLC and what competition the game has, the insanity make a bit more sense

Chris Roberts looked at this list and thought: "I want that. I want all of that and more! I want Millions worth of pixels for Star Citizen."

Explain please. I don't keep up to date with the latest simulator news

What is in that shit, nigga?!

He transcended the jewness because technically he hasn't even delivered the main game yet

Train Simulator is made for model train fans that don't have the room for physical model trains. They have to compete for the rights for model train companies for the licenses to recreate the trains like how racing games have to obtain the licensing rights for using real cars in games. Licensing to get the rights to replicated railways are even worse and harder to get.

It's less about them jewing autists and more about thing recouping from getting jew'd by model companies and licensing holders that know they got them by the balls. But it's no excuse for them not adding full modding support yet.

TS 20xx is also just an engine update, the dlcs are cumulative and made for the type of autist that buys 10000 chinese taipei porcelain figurines but only of whatever character.

Can I get the original?
Forgot to save it in the ladt thread

it's at the top of the thread retard

/r/CrackWatch/comments/5d8x7x/denovu_interview_in_german_on_golemde_tech_news/da2o818/

By screwing with this public non-sense server, access to that other server is now likely lost.

Whoops, my bad
Thanks

over 50% of Americans have over $5000 in credit card debt and less than $10 of actual money to their name

Bioshock's Was it 1 or 2 that did it? DRM kind of did that. It counted any change you made to your computer as another license towards your 5 license count.

Didn't he draw porn and post it on his website? When did that happen?

sleep snug, smug.

Probably after he started using tumblr.

I hate to break it to you but engine management has always been heavily locked now with pointless limitations.
Why do you think people put after-marker computers in their cars? It's because the stock one is locked down to the point you can't change most of the settings that they can in the factory.

Check his twitter feed. Follows and retweets all the usual suspects.
Also, drawing porn is no indicator of redpill. A lot of lewd drawfags are SJweebs. Offhand I know AkaiRiot has been beta nodding on his twitter feed, and as we all know, the main animator for SkullGirls is pretty socjus despite having drawn guro in the past (which she has since deleted).

This is a fucking great idea.

remember that monty's gf killed her boyfriend because she's a fucking retard

the 1st thread had that insider_prototype.zip what was in it

does anyone know what all that stuff is!!!!!!11

sendmail 2016-03-02 19:10:26
array (
'name' => 'Othman',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,
we are a indie game company and we need if it\'s possible to know how much it cost your protection.
Best,',
'captcha' => 'dcfez5',
)

rymgames.com/#gambar-3

sendmail 2016-03-02 10:38:19
array (
'name' => 'Alex',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello again,

I have found a new thread about "Denuvo bypassing workaround stuff" take a look here too corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/10624-far-cry-primal-prepack-943-gb/&page=1

Regards.',
'captcha' => 'PCV5D6',
)

sendmail 2016-02-29 19:13:38
array (
'name' => 'Alex',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,

Previously I have reported about some offline methods to bypass DENUVO security but seems that nobody responded to my e-mail and reports.

Pay attention on how to bypass DENUVO protection with Far Cry Primal rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199884',
'captcha' => '5ZmzWR',
)

sendmail 2016-02-24 03:17:01
array (
'name' => 'Graeme Jennings',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,

My name is Graeme Jennings and I\'m the Executive Producer on the Halo Wars brand at 343i (Microsoft). Would be grateful if someone can contact me in regards to Denuvo pricing etc.

Thanks!',
'captcha' => 'udAUGE',
)

sendmail 2016-02-22 14:59:39
array (
'name' => 'Alex',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,

Previously I wrote to you about bypassing method that some folks has learned, today I found another "Offline activation" method here rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=199884

I suggest you to fix this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Alex',
'captcha' => 'w5ctar',
)

sendmail 2016-02-16 19:07:08
array (
'name' => 'Evan Icenbice',
'phone' => '8183558420',
'message' => 'Hello - I\'m in the Production Department at 505 games US and we are looking into your solution for a few of our upcoming titles. I understand the ADR1FT development team already for that title that we are publishing. Can you give us more detail in how your pricing models works (retail price determines cost?) I would also like to know if you offer volume discounts or per unity royalty pricing options? Thank you!
Evan',
'captcha' => 'ge2tya',
)

sendmail 2016-02-12 19:50:42
array (
'name' => 'Tim Roy',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hi,

We\'re going to be shipping a PC game title in 2016 for x64 for Win 10 UWP. I\'m interested in learning about your pricing and how your product gets integrated into the game.',
'captcha' => 'cspwsk',
)

sendmail 2016-02-12 02:42:45
array (
'name' => 'Jun Matsumoto',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Dear Sir or Madam:

This is Jun Matsumoto from CAPCOM Japan.

I have a interested in the Denuvo Anti-Tamper solution to protect our game software.
If you have a white paper about details, please send me.
(ex. platform, usage, price, etc…)
And, if you have a sales agent in Japan, please tell me the contact point.

Thank you for your cooperations.

Regards,
Jun
',
'captcha' => 'aWb7LR',
)

sendmail 2016-02-09 14:47:47
array (
'name' => 'Rocques',
'phone' => '+33160378028 ',
'message' => 'Hello,

As a game publisher & developer, we would be interested to get more information about your Anti Stamper technology: how should this be integrated? pricing? compatibility with Steam?

Thanks and regards,
Louis

Louis-Marie Rocques,
Dev manager, Eversim
www.eversim.com
',
'captcha' => '8c29mz',
)

sendmail 2016-02-08 19:56:24
array (
'name' => 'Chris Rathjen',
'phone' => '+1 919-601-1952',
'message' => 'Greetings,

I\'m the Engineering Director at Xaviant, a small independent game studio in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. We recently announced "The Culling" (www.theCulling.com), a competitive online Battle Royale game.

We\'re interested in potentially integrating a third-party anti-cheat and/or anti-tampering solution to help keep competition clean for our players.

Can we speak sometime soon about your product (cost, the nature of the integration, etc.)?

Regards,
Chris Rathjen
Xaviant',
'captcha' => 'uvYsfD',
)

Woah, A survival game!

store.steampowered.com/app/437220/

sendmail 2016-02-07 19:39:54
array (
'name' => 'Lenovo',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello staff,

There has been some workarounds about how to bypass DENUVO protection. Pay an attention on these methods from here and patch it as soon as possible.

corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9460-what-is-deadnuvo/&page=1

corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9473-world-exclusive-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-deadnuvo-crack/

Cheers,
Lenovo',
'captcha' => 'WpMZDY',
)

sendmail 2016-02-03 18:53:59
array (
'name' => '[email protected]',
'phone' => '07799943084',
'message' => 'Hi there.

As a massive Denuvo supporter and someone against piracy, I have found something worrying and sickening with regards to video game with denuvo. The game in question is Rise of the tomb raider for the PC. Here is the link where I found information about the crack. Can you please have it investigated as I do not want the PC gaming industry to go down and I respect the developers of the game.

corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9419-deadnuvo-project-cracking-tutorial-part-ii/',
'captcha' => 'KCapmD',
)

sendmail 2016-01-31 15:54:25
array (
'name' => 'Go Yasuda',
'phone' => '+81 80 4200 1856',
'message' => 'Dear Denuvo team,

My name is Go Yasuda and Im working in Japanese video game company.

We are interested in your product Denuvo Anti-Tamper.

Could you inform us the total cost including installation cost?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.',
'captcha' => 'CYAv9T',
)

sendmail 2016-01-30 05:58:11
array (
'name' => 'Lucas T.',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Greetings.

I contact you with the purpose of firstly discussing some things, and secondly to ask some questions.

Let\'s get to the point then.

What makes you think that all people who get locked out of a game (from now on called "pirates") will definitely buy the game?

You specify in your website something about 40% of people cracking games and how Denuvo will turn that 40% into profit. I fail to see how this this in any way legitimate.

People have reasons for pirating a game. Some will do it because they feel a game should not be bought. I disagree with that.
Others do it because they have no money to buy it. Solution to this is to save up and buy it.
Others, however, present a reason I consider valid. These people pirate a game as a form of demoing it, to see whether or not they like the game, or if it\'s worth its price. The solution to this is making demos of games, or betas. I may not be fully informed about this, but I believe it wouldn\'t cost much to make a demo of a game. This, of course, is compatible with DRM protection such as Denuvo. This would be the ideal scenario for any game.

I believe devs don\'t want to do that because letting people see if they want to buy the game or not will affect sales, as people who buy the game not knowing if they\'ll like it or not adds to the sales.

What is your opinion about this? I am very interested.

Let\'s get to the other point then.

This may be confidential information, and if it is, you are free to let me know and I will not insist on the matter. With that cleared, let\'s begin with the questions.

How exactly does Denuvo work? I am asking about the system it uses, not its exact working method (i.e. Giving a general but precise description vs. giving a fully detailed description).

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and, hopefully, answer.

-Lucas',
'captcha' => 'LULVcp',
)

sendmail 2016-01-21 13:44:26
array (
'name' => 'Joon Park',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Dear Sir and Madam,

I would like to inquire about using Denuvo Anti-Tamper measurements. I am a small indie developer with not a lot of budget - do you make discounts for smaller devs that are not even companies, or is Denuvo solely for the big companies like EA?

This is the game I\'m currently working on: (indiedb.com/games/pixel-princess-blitz)

I have put so much effort and time into this project, and I am sick of pirates taking games for free and even bragging about them, and Denuvo seems to be the only effective solution to fight them off.

I would be very grateful for a response.

Sincerely,
Park',
'captcha' => '6rh8SN',
)

sendmail 2016-01-21 12:36:10
array (
'name' => 'Fred Richardson',
'phone' => '+4790683118',
'message' => 'Hi,

Would it be possible to get some information on your anti-tampering solution, both from a tech perspective as well as cost perspective?

We are considering options for protection for our next PC title.

Best regards,

Fred Richardson - CTO at Funcom
(www.funcom.com)',
'captcha' => 'cWcEtU',
)

sendmail 2016-01-13 11:48:01
array (
'name' => 'Dominic Matthews',
'phone' => '+44 (0) 1223 460 080',
'message' => 'Hi, my name is Dom and I\'m interested in discussing your solution for our upcoming digital title Hellblade.

Please let me know when a good time to chat would be.

Thanks

Dom',
'captcha' => 'R3RDYC',
)

sendmail 2016-01-12 13:52:14
array (
'name' => 'SHREDDER',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hil! As a fanatic PC gamer i wan to congratulate you!! For protecting pc gaming from the threat of piracy!!! Pirates gave up on just cause 3 because of DENUVO!! Keep up the good work!!! Now you must make deal to include it in all future AAA games from all developers!!!

Thanks you very much!!!
From Shredder Orokusaki. Foot Clan Leader,Master of Nijitsu and PC gamer!!!',
'captcha' => '69seBD',
)

sendmail 2015-12-18 20:53:34
array (
'name' => 'Alex',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello, I found a site where they found a way to circumvent the protection. They use the reactivation and earn money.
a site where they sell activation antistarforce.com/forum/131-16275-1',
'captcha' => '7e4mra',
)

sendmail 2015-05-29 20:01:20
array (
'name' => 'Ed Kalletta',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Hello,

I provide business development support for the games platform team at Microsoft. Denuvo came up in a discussion regarding a future initiative, so I’m reaching out to set up an introductory phone call over the next couple of weeks to learn more about your offerings. Please let me know when would be a good time to have a discussion. Thanks.
',
'captcha' => 'Yf8G78',
)

my.mixtape.moe/wxixwq.log