I need a show like The Twilight Zone but bad...

I need a show like The Twilight Zone but bad. Whenever I stick on an episode of this or Tales from the Crypt to go sleep to I have to finish it, the stories are too good to sacfrice to sleep. I'm looking for a bad-mediocre anthology series, pre-1990, that isn't annoying but is just not good.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry goy, the new Twilight Zone is coming out this year with Jordan Peele, your favorite PoC as the host!

Its current year but Black Mirror is probably what you're after.

MST3K is the best sleepkino.

Just read nonfiction. Does the trick every time.

Amazing Stories

I use David Letterman's Netflix show for sleeping

Black mirror

Pig fucker is perfect for a Twilight Zone but shit experience

Honestly, the Twilight Zone and the original Outer Limits were the only really good anthology series of that type. Tales From the Darkside, Monsters, and whatever else I'm forgetting were, well, forgettable.

Beyonfd Belief is what you're looking for. Most of the stories are just

TZ 60s and some of episodes from the 80s like Her Pilgrim Soul, Paladin of the Lost Hour, Shatterday, and more. I practically grew up with TZ, and I despise the 00s reboot. Why do they keep shitting on this beloved series? It does not need another reboot.

Why do I see so many people with bottom teeth like that?

In order to read you have to put your body into an uncomfortable position, you're too tired to read, and too uncomfortable to sleep.

That show and that episode in particular is exactly what I was thinking when I wrote
Black Mirror, at least the few episodes from season 1 that I've seen, is irritatingly reddit. The direct method of storytelling from the golden age of tv was superior generally speaking, and especially in how comfy it was.

I went to sleep solely to MST3K for 3+ years, I don't think I've ever seen a full episode because it's such an incredible sleep aid.

The catch with Tales from the Crypt were the charming intros. Thanks for reminding my of Tales from the Darkside, I completely forgot that show existed.

I was addicted to this series when I was a kid and I know all the stories too well.

Never heard of this. Just putting on first episode to sleep to. Thanks user.

How about Elvira's Movie Macabre?

Listen to audio fiction.

Checked.

Check out Ron&Fez, Midnight Rider-saga.

cytu. be/r/sleepsnug TZ 60s and 80s, tales from the crypt and tales from the darkside, monsters are all in here fyi.

rick and morty

Outer Limits the reboot.

Wait for the new twilight zone

tv shows are all shit today tho

Star Trek TOS

Elvira makes me want to fap, but not to her.
She's too good to fap to.

I honestly found the later seasons of the twilight zone minus the one season with the hour long episodes because I never seen it to be bad.

Seasons 1 & 2 better for sure, but they're all excellent

Goosebumps