Rate my recent purchases

Rate my recent purchases

HAHA YOU JUST GOT FRICCIN BEANED lmao

kekek

Mainstream and overrated out of ten

Not anymore we are not :^)

Feel free to suggest stuff I wouldn't know about. I keep asking here but rarely get suggestions

I always liked Prince of Persia. I never got to play the first Yakuza, but I heard it was good. I have True Crime on GameCube, but GTA games from that time are better. I have Max Payne for Gameboy Advance which tells me very little about the PS2 version…

Well… I can't speak to the rest except I kind of want TimeSplitters but I haven't played it yet.

Killzone is the worst of them, and it's mediocre at worst, not bad, so I'd say you did good. Actually you picked up Yakuza so you automatically did the best fucking thing you could have done. Enjoy your games.

@000000

I really liked the Killzones for PS3 but I never played the original, just thought I'd give it a shot

Its pretty bland even compared to the Killzone games on PS3. You gotta pick up Timesplitters instead.

Getting Yakuza for cheap is a great move though.

I did get timesplitters.
I also have Timesplitters 2 already, but haven't played it since I wasn't able to find the first one.

Holy shit, this place is really being infested with these scum. Fuc Holla Forums for bringing the reddit tide of idiots here.

Costs double on amazon and ebay tbh

Not real sure of the quality of most of them, but those prices aren't too bad, especially if they're complete and in good shape. Yakuza 1 goes for like $20 minimum where I live. Just be aware that Yakuza 1 is dub only, while the later entries use the original Japanese audio instead.

Was going to give a polite sage since I thought there was still a buyfag thread up, but I guess it's 404ed now.

Yakuza 1 was the one I spent the most on too.

I bought from there before, quality was pretty perfect. Boxes were kinda dirty, but I just bought a stack of new boxes and just replaced the art.

Depending on how bad things are, they might not have even needed replacement cases. I find that some rubbing alcohol tends to clean stuff up pretty well, and a bit of Goo-gone works just fine for removing caked on adhesive if there's any on game cases. Not sure how readily available the latter is in euroland; could be more of a NA brand, but I don't know.

I rate you:
best goy/remember the six gorillion

Consolefag with moderate taste out of ten

What's wrong with buying a decade old games?

Poorfag third-worlder detected. Enjoy your emulation inaccuracies, shit performance on anything post-ps1, and input lag.

Have to remember that a lot of anons here just emulate or pirate anything they want to play. Not saying that's a bad thing, between the nature of scalpers and hipsters infesting the aftermarket on older games and driving up prices, and the modern industry being rather shit on a lot of fronts, but still.

Garbage garbage garbage garbage

You are a prince

I mean I can understand pirating PC stuff, but PS2? The thing's a classic, it's nice to have a collection and just sit down and play for a while on original hardware.

Takes me back to when playing games was fun and it wasn't about politics.

Believe me, I get you, but even the PS2's been suffering some from steady price increases since Gamestop's stopped actively stocking for it a few years ago. Hell, just in the last year or so I saw Kuon shoot up from about $40 to $160 around where I am. That said, while the bulk of the library is still cheap (especially compared to how common titles on the Gamecube can cost $40+ these days) and I'm happy to have my own library of games I do own copies of, I've also got my PS2 set up with an IDE drive as well for stuff like .hack, other expensive games I don't stand much of a chance to find cheap these days, and fan-translations.

I wish I had any idea on where to start with PS2 homebrew, every time I've tried I failed horribly

I've just got mine set up right now with modpack of a handful of preinstalled applications and have installed a number of PS2 games onto it to play via loaders. Haven't really experimented deeper with homebrew than that.

one job.

Why would you buy Max Payne 1 and 2 for a console instead of getting them for PC? I can't imagine they did much to adapt them to console.