What are your thoughts on John Boyega's taste in anime?

What are your thoughts on John Boyega's taste in anime?

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/828cyn/john_boyega_here_ask_me_anything/

Is he even black?

only good anime

This nigger can't even shonen right. No DBZ and I bet he hates Wan Piss.

Cowboy Bebop is the reddit of anime.

Here we go

Hunter x Hunter is the only good one on that list.

what a faggot, too insecure to stand behind his awful taste

I've heard Hunter X Hunter is good, but I've never seen it. For all I know it could be just as bad as Bleach.

No it's one of the top 5 greatest animus of all time.

It's good. Also make sure it's the 2011 version and not the 1999 version since that one takes liberties toward the end. Probably the only weakest part is the last arc when the mangaka was on constant hiatus to even finish up the Chimera arc that we stop on the short and weaker I guess would be called election arc. It's in the manga so it's not filler but the pay off for Gon to see his father is a little underwhelming. Manga is still going despite it's many hiatuses but the Kakin succession arc is good but your going to be reading a lot and it's Kurapika heavy focused.

He isn't going to make the full 10 chapters. He will get to seven, max, before he dies again. Although I am glad to see someone finally recognizing Biscuit as the sexual tiger she is.

Also Chimera Ant arc is the weakest part of the series. Yorknew City arc is the best.

The OVA Greed Island is better than 2011.

my sides

Naruto is the gateway anime, etc.
HXH is a good choice but something makes me think he's just namedropping.
The rest I can't comment.

He has typical niggerweeb taste outside of Bleach being in place of DBZ and Naruto not being his favorite.

He just grabbed the first 5 things in animelist under top anime.

its about time BIIYIYIYHYHYHYHYHYHHHYHYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shit

Completely nigger taste.
No other ethnic group is as conformist as niggers.
Go ask a nigger if they've purposely sat down and watched NeoToyko and contemplated the deeper themes.
Hell, ask a nigger about the deeper themes of any nigger anime, and you'll be met with, "nigga you crazy YT, they ain't no deepa meanin's. Stupid crackas be thinkin de be deep meanin's. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

The reason niggers flock to these series is that the shows focus on aggression, which niggers can't see beyond.

Boyega is probably too young for it.

Naruto is probably what introduced him to anime.

BLEACHED

Basic bitch. Watches Toonami and thinks he's an expert.

Pic rel
Also
Inhabitant of Plebos detected.

I'm surprised that Boyega managed to write a whole tweet without a major grammar or spelling mistake.