BONK

BONK

Is he killing allied spies or does the opposing team see allied spies as enemies or what?

So he's team killing red spies then ?

why wouldn't an enemy spy disguise as your team? are you mentally challanged?

Are you ? You see an enemy spy disguised, and an allied spy as masked. Since we see the second panel in BLU's eyes, guess what that makes the dead spies ?

The spies masked as the red team, so he killed them.
Then he wore their masks, and he still looks like red team. It makes perfect sense.

This author is obsessed with dicks.

I fixed it so it makes sense except for why he's talking to someone not on his team

Now it makes less sense.

No that wouldn't make sense, because the red masks worn by blu spies only work on the red team (his team). So when talking to the red scout he would appear a monstrosity and when going after the blu team he would appear like he's wearing masks.

Now its even more fucked

It's a fucking paper mask. It probably just changes based on who's wearing it.

Nice coloring job, faggot.

In the original, the problem was that he was wearing blue masks, which would appear as just masks to the blue (opposing team). For it to make sense, he would've either had to be wearing red masks (which would appear as other classes to the blue team), or if the teams were swapped in the comic. The first doesn't make sense because it would imply he's teamkilling, while the latter wouldn't make sense because why would he be talking to someone on the opposing team.

Is sniper secretly on the blu team?

Do none of you niggers remember when you could cloak as teammates? Fucking newfags I swear

You dumb nigger, he is a red demo with BLUE bodies on him, that is the only way to make sense

You always could.

What the fuck was the point of cloaking as teammates? Getting the heat off your boys and painting a giant fucking target on your back? It felt so pointless.

More convincing dead ringer, and also so the enemy doesn't realize a spy is approaching.

Completely forgot about that, I guess that could be useful.

This. Instead of wasting your cloak to get past an area where you're with teammates, disguise as a teammate so they think there's a medic and soldier running to XYZ area instead of a medic and a spy.

The funny thing is ally disguises are actually useful sometimes.

Once i managed to scare an entire team with a Heavy disguise and a medic ubering me, they retreated allowing the respawning teammates to advance to the first point in Dustbowl stage 2 (there was noone else near to uber and it was either the medic dying or trying that crazy maneuver).

wouldn't that mean he's teamkilling?

No you fucking dumbass

Red Demo kills disguised Blu Spy, takes his mask, which makes him look like a member of the Blu team because he is a Red wearing a spy mask.

Fucking shit, the comic isn't that fucking hard to understand if you've ever even touched TF2 for more than 5 minutes.

Shouldn't the demo-man be the blue one then?

No, there was no problem with the masks, it doesn't fucking matter where they came from they do the same thing: make you disguise yourself as en enemy team member. If you're Red and you wear a mask you look Blu. If you're Blu and you wear a mask you look Red. How fucking hard is it to understand this concept?

We all knew.

Except for when you disguise as your own team. Good fucking God, you're a genuine idiot.

CATSUP

Holy crap, you guys are retarded
Spies all wear the same masks, they're team neutral. It only depends on who's wearing it.

The masks don't actually do shit, ever noticed how the Spy is covered head to toe in clothes with the only open areas being his balaclava? His clothes are designed specifically to cloak him when the mask goes on

What a fucking C U C K.

the joke is that the enemy team is so stupid they see a spy wearing a mask of a teammate and just assume it's them.

the spy has 18 masks, 9 for red team, 9 for blu team; the demoman kills the blu spies wearing masks of red teammates because rarely an enemy spy would wear the mask of his own team.

That's kinda hot.

The joke was that the masks didn't bring him luck, the other team just avoided him because he scared the shit out of them. Now he's scaring the shit out of his own team and there is no joke.

If I was Superman I would fuck every hot bitch on earth at lightening speed and make sure the entire human race is cucked

It would be magnificent

If I was Superman I'd get the fuck out of the Earth and explore the universe.

So you're going with the explanation where he's killing his own team members and taking their masks instead of the one which actually makes sense?

If Superman fucked Lois Lane, spun the Earth to go back in time, then fucked Lois Lane again, would he be cucking himself?

It's present-self cucking, yes.
Past-self cucking is when you fuck your girlfriend a second time in the future.

This entire thread feels like "why would the horse walk into a bar? Why would the bartender ask the horse a question like it was a normal person?"

where do you think you are my friend

Maybe it's a guy wearing a horse mask.

But everyone would be able to tell its not an actual horse

Not if it's a spy wearing a paper horse mask.

What if there was actually two people in a horse costume?

Except that would just be autism. Right now, people are becoming confused by and disputing a very cut-and-dry concept. This is stupidity.

You are able to disguise as Allied teammembers. There's a button for it in the disguise menu.

Is your server autistic or is it just you

Not to mention why would he team kill spies, and how since friendly fire isn't enabled?

>>>/4chan/

Let me lay it out for you. Demo killed a bunch of blue spies wearing red disguises. The disguises work on him against his enemies because they're based on who's wearing them. They don't turn blue because it's entirely possible to disguise as your own team members.

I get it now
you're a intense samefag with multiple proxies making people go through paces by re-checking the original comic and the edited comic by taking benefit of the confusing situation this thread is in
How many points do I score

You seem confused by people saying spies could disguise as their own team members, takiing it to mean either Demo was killing his own team's spies or that all the enemy spies were disguised as their own team members.

don't mention conscription

North korean soldiers already killed him

Thank you North Korea

Is the reaction to this the very apex of LOL threads? What more do we hope to achieve here?

I don't get it. What do those comics have to do with North Korea?

wow, just wow

Jesu Christo.

The joke doesn't actually make any sense when you stop to think about how the masks work. It pretty much relies on the the reader not stopping to think about what would happen in order for the joke to work. Awkward Zombie is shit anyway.

This is ridiculous

genuinely funny shit

okay the first kid should get kicked out, even if there wasn't a rape victim, but the rest is just hilarious, especially the retard one.

i don't know about you guys, but when i go to parties i make sure to blurt out the words "faceraped" and "shemale" at every opportunity

this might be the funniest one yet, user

It's like watching protozoa do there thing. That fact that this is real is genuinely surreal. I can't even conceptualize this being a thing that happens, it's hurts my brain to even try to understand that these people exist, let alone understand them.
Why is it drawn that way? Did a person draw this? I- I don't understand.

Oops sorry, posted the edited version. Here's the original.

Are people seriously too fucking retarded to understand this comic? They're RED team masks taken from BLU spies, and disguises only work on enemies (hence why the scout only sees them as masks).

Flash beat him to it.

Orc Strain is actually really good. The artist drew a sweet Godzilla series called the Half Century War. Had great spreads.

My friend implied she was raped the night before a while back as a prank. She thought it was funny how I reacted.

Still not sure how to feel about that.

Women: all secretly want to be raped by an alpha and will use rape as a joke to prove they can be "one of the guys", but if you suggest rape around them you are worse than Hitler.

That's impressive detail, kind of like miura. So assuming it's american is the artist transexual or a half nigger?

so "nigger" rules?

how did you react though, user?

I thought she was 100% serious and tried to get a name out of her and to call the cops. She came from a fucked up family and she developed an odd sense of humor to cope.

White male, doesn't even have any of those retarded haircuts or dyed hair. Maybe he's gay.

With all the mask autism I am sure Holla Forums is legit retarded

Someone SHOULD have to be intelligent enough to notice a fucking line and the lack of a genitals in the suit

As point of first panel this recolor makes far more sense. But if we wan't to make logical sense you just recolor the first panel scout

Those comics were made half a decade ago.

And they're still relevant because…

LOL thread!

That's good art. I will also never understand furry conventions.

You're absolutely right. I always forgot when and where to use apostrophe. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just goes to show that no matter what, people pretending to be something they're not like furries do is creepy as shit. No matter what.

Holy shit you retarded faggots, the joke is that the blue spy masks look like red team members so the demoman looks like a mutant made out of every class.

What the fuck is hard to get about this?

Maybe if you read the thread or played TF2, you would know that to someone on blue, blue spy masks just look like masks, so the problem arises as to why the enemies see him as a mutant if he takes the enemy spies' masks.

The artist was a Sork and got NORKED.

Is everyone that plays TF2 a spaz?

I actually found it kinda neat in a non gay way. Sounds very believable any more orc adventures or is that it?

You left one guy who was playing Vermintide unblurred.

jej

But the RED Demoman is wearing them.

anyone got any updates on pic related?

The resemblance is uncanny

holy shit SAUCE

Maydrawfag

the artist needs to put more meat on her bones, she is way too thin

NO

I think that's a case of shit artist and poor anatomy. Those retarded legs look deviantart tier shit.

I am gay. Accept me.

No.

Get the fuck >>>/out/

Stop posting sample-'s, it's embarrassing.

With that said this image looks like it doesn't have pants-on-the-head retarded anatomy. I'm going to assume these images were like 4 years apart.

I understand them perfectly well, I just don't understand the fandom as a whole, when at that level of concentration or otherwise heightened interest.
Conventions are just places where likeminded individuals get together to feel like they aren't insane, after all.

To be fair if I found a blue eyed argonian I'd fug her too. I wouldn't want the children though, those would look like cheap dragon halflings.

I could've sworn that the elder scrolls beast races don't racemix, they take on the race of their mother or something.
So if you fucked a lizard your kid would be a lizard but if you were a lizard and fucked a elf the kid would be an elf

heh

If nothing else, you can marry an argonian, but not a filthy sandcat.

Well that's okay I guess I mean in the end I'm just a pervert who wants to fug a non-human woman for once, that's all. If a kid came out of it it would be awkward, even an argonian kid. In the end I'd have to find a human slave or five and impregnate them all just to make sure the kids are human.

sandcats are the worst
argonians are ok though

If I had to go with anything I'd fuck a redguard. Brown but unique enough that they're nothing like human races.

Nothing wrong with that. The desire to seduce strange creatures is part of being human, after all.

Though, you really ought to consider getting a family out of it. Sure, the sex is fun, but how can you further your species if not by sewing your seed across the galaxy?

out of my entire family my Dad would probably be the one to congratulate me if I went off and fucked an alien, a dragon, a lizard whatever man. You can't just fuck something and automatically expect a family, that dragon if follows DND rules could do it but that's a tough lay and I'm a lazy cunt. If I wanted I'd pull a Kirk and fuck everything and they could deal with the kids, let's spread humans everywhere.

I'm a retard and I wouldn't care if people tell me that to my face
People need to calm down

Why are you retarded user?

Eh, I guess. I'm too much of a romantic type for that sort of thing.
I would want to properly wed by qt draconic waifu.

The whole 'can age for thousands of years' thing might make it a bit tough, though. Certainly'd feel like a dick if she goes out and wrecks the world in grief. If you have a kid, there's a slightly smaller chance for that, since someone's gotta watch out for the little guy.

I would wed a dragon as well, in the end you'd have to comfort her as you eventually die. That's life, if the dragon is already a thousand years old she can handle a little death. I'd try to get as many kids out of the dragon wife as possible, my dream is five children. If it's mainly human traits that occur the kids would look decent to say the least. A mix of blonde/brown hair with green/blue eyes. I'm a pure-bred white guy, so they'd come out neat. Some draconic aspects, the human aspects would be what I desired in my kids.

I have Autism

Interspecies impregnation is my fetish. Human male, of course. There isn't nearly enough of it.

Okay.

Same here, there's tons of interspecies sex though. I prefer human male as well, kemono does pretty well at this at least. Tons of it is humansxfemale.

Hardly none, yeah. I just want loving relationships between strange, alien beings.

jesus christ.

Mate I'm young, broken. You have no idea how broken I am. I'm not that young either. I'm broken, stupid and a pervert.

Do you have Autism

That's a bit sad. You should lust after the unknown because you have dreams, you have aspirations. Not because you've got nothing left.

Pic Related, it's what your "Children" would likely look like

I have broken stupid man disorder.

I have never had anything to start off with.

I'll take it,

So autism, then. You're a mentally defective retard and you need help.

ok and good, I hope your happy with children twice as broken as you

Thankd double dubsmen.

You're human, aren't you? You have your hands, don't you?
Never let anyone tell you you've got nothing. You've got everything you need. That's not to say some pussy-footing optimist crap. No, humans are meant to claw and fight their way forward. The world's no easy going slope, after all. It's a sheer mountain, jagged and bristling, loaded with other climbers, some who might cut you down, some who might end up the best of partners. The goal in life isn't to find the easiest path. The goal in life isn't to earn the most, have the most stuff. It isn't to feel fulfilled, or god forbid, 'content'.
The point of this world is to strive. To struggle.
You don't climb a mountain to reach the top. You climb it because it is there. You climb it because it is hard. You climb it because you want to face that challenge.

If you're ready to hop off, that's on you. Ultimately, it is your decision. Nobody but you can determine where your drive lies. That said, I'll not accept you. I refuse to consider such people, content to sit idly by, to never advance, human. Such who'll willingly squander their potential, they're no better than the animals below us.

It's to mask your presence and discourage attackers. If you're one of those retards who leave the gate disguised as an enemy pyro, you deserve to get lit on fire. Also, deadringer is dogshit and a nuisance because you have to kill the same retard 4 or 5 times before he stays dead.

lets assume you're a pyro at least; why not just airblast him into a corner until his ringer wears off the first time?

It's from a comic called Orc Strain by James Stokoe. There are seven issues thus far.

So apparently having a word as Steam name is now considered edgy

Despite my hate for what has happened to imageboards I still love you faggots sometimes.

L O L

Stop trying to force this boring, ugly shit on us.

no

Hey, why not. We still force Ctrl Alt Del.

At least Ctrl Alt Del is readable without special glasses.

don't worry, the later comics use a different, more readable art style.
we're in for the long haul after all.

No. No we're not. You are literally the only one.

why are you posting then

To make you ask, dum-dum.

Oh my.

Noone is reading this

well at least you're frustrated.

I'm just trying to think of a situation where people'll say 'he faceraped her so hard' in a joyful party that's followed by laughter

Man if I got my hands on a cute argonian girl I'd wreck that pussy so hard you'd think the dragon born had gone all FUS RO DAH in it while eating her out.

😂😂😂

this place is dying

They're good for fucking up friendly circlejerks

Once the enemy team starts to kill you on sight, you can disguise as your own allies, get them to drop their guard, and backstab them while they're taunting. It's not like they can spycheck for you without killing legit friendlies

I've seen this guy's fugly comics in LOL threads a million times and apparently it's the same autist dumping them over and over. They cause threads to hit the bump limits quickly and are so hideous that reading them is a strain on the eyes, so no one bothers.

The salt would be immense.

SEXIST

We need some glorious bastard to post this on social media then when peak salt is reached post those caps.
I would but I refuse to use any social media

Kek

I agree unironically.

could you have written a more cringey post

But user, that would enflame every vagina in existence, and they would all burn up before actually giving birth.

Not if you go back in time after each fuck, leaving you plenty of time not to set them on fire.

ITT: Holla Forums acts like legitimate retards who don't get the joke/can't suspend disbelief.

LOL

GUYS

MATPAT IS ANGRY BECAUSE YOU MADE FUN OF HIS UNDERTALE VIDEOS

YOU BETTER SAY SORRY

lol

webm archive or reupload or fuck off

That autismo is still making Undertale videos? Holy fucking shit I can't believe that his channel isn't dead, he is always getting super defensive over his shit videos

Also

Sorry for the blog post but i need to vent out a little.
My mother asked me if i could lend her all my money so i did and now she doesn't want to pay it back with the excuse that she is not asking me to "pay her back" all those years of free food and stuff. She is now screaming insults like a fucking harpy from the living room about me and complaining that i don't do enough around the house, it's never enough apparently. That money was my birthday present from my aunts mind you.

Now you know what kind of person she really is, take it as a lesson.

Kill her and get your tendies money back.

Fag was a retard on 4/vp/ 6 years ago and he's still a fucking retard who has been caught tracing before and who can't draw now. Please kill yourself for actually getting off to that garbage.

Maybe you should have worked a little harder like she said, then you would have more good boy points.

Never speak to her again

Being 14 must be hard.
wait till you get older, get a job and get the fuck outta there. Karma will do the rest when the hag is old, sickly and got no son that wanta to help her

Im 20 nigger

Then get a job you fucking parasite

Fucking pathetic

Fucking kids I swear

Kek

Maybe if you weren't a NEET this wouldn't happened, besides this isn't your 4am thread please go and stay go

You certainly type like a nigger, too.

get a job and move out or kill yourself
if you're the product of a single mother kill yourself
if you're gay kill yourself twice
these are your options

What a kid.

Says the guys that lets his mom steal his lunch money

Point stands, you need to rethink your life choices.
You probably don't have friends, and so you came for advice and emotional support to a mongol shibari feedback-forum.
Well, here is my advice.
She's a poisonous relationship that will eventually bring you down.
Get out of there and sever all contact with her.
You can do it, my man, free yourself from the witch.

he really outta kill himself now, holy shit

I really ought to, she even made me lose my summer job some time ago by pretty much forcing me to watch for my younger brothers while she was doing god knows what.

What did he mean by this?

that's wrong though. you can choose to disguise yourself as a member of your own team in the game.

You have shit taste.

is this Pulsar or SS13?

What happened? All the stuff got deleted so I can't see it.

Some faggot (not me) was crying about how his mother took all his tendies money and pretending to act though when some banter was thrown at him (not me)

The world is a strange place
I hope you're not insinuating that MoMMIs have cloacas, because I will have you know that is Factually Inaccurate

Here you go

Life is never ending pain.

She'd just tell you to buzz off.

Like this?

That's the 24th most arousing thing I've seen this weekend

Isn't that the stuff that makes you see spiders everywhere if you take a massive dose? Does it also make you hard?

Wow, it's not like this hasn't been posted 200 times already or anything.

Post something new faggot

He posted Casper's shit earlier in the thread and it got deleted. I can at least say he's not trying to post the same thing that got deleted.

No, it makes getting a hardon pretty difficult. And yes, it makes you see some weird shit if you OD on it.

The prologue to Holla Forums's webcomic strip was released a couple days ago and it's already whining about sexualization and objectifying women in the first fucking panel.
With how dedicated you are at shilling it, I wouldn't be surprised if this is your own webcomic.

A woman wrote this.

And there I was thinking Holla Forums claimed to be opposed to SJWs

oh so it is, why would the hotpockets delete only particular posts in what is basically a shitposting thread?

someone post the image of the fattu piggu fucking that catgirl for 20 bux

speaking of which

reminder to use the real Holla Forums mascot

A very ugly woman who worked for Riot games and tried shilling herself on >>>/art/ before quickly bailing because the board was "sexist" (read: if she stayed any longer they would have started redlining her crap).

They don't like comic dumps of any kind

Every fucking time.
Shit never stops being funny.

delete the whole thing if you're gonna be like that.

that's like doing it for free holy shit

:^)

Great, thanks user.

Because the comic can't really get any fun out of it. The art style is just puke to the eyes, it's terrible but in a way that you can't make any funny edits out of it. The images can't be turned into reaction images. There is no ironic porn potential. It's just overall a waste of Internet data.

He knows and he is doing it again, he just likes shitting up a thread. Yes this is a LOL thread but god damn he should at least try not being an obnoxious cunt, thats reserved for the people making some of the comics.

MY NIGGAH

why don't you do that with a picture of that first tweet in the same post?

someone posted this gem last webm thread

Great taste user, have a wallpaper.

Baneposting is my favourite meme

Catgirls are shit, go outright anthro or go home.

Except you have it exactly backwards. If disguises only works on enemies, then the scout seeing them as masks prove they're RED. It isn't fucking rocket science.

I couldn't resist.

But a spy can wear masks of either team color, so you're both fucking retarded, the scout seeing them as masks just proves that the red demoman isn't the blue demoman

camp sherwood is still going, by the way

Gonna need a source on that.

Idiot.
>>>/rule34/25186

I JUST SAID CAMP SHERWOOD YOU DYSLEXIC FUCK

Guys come on, I tried a little bit. But thanks.

The author being brownshirted by Reddit for this was fucking hilarious.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Apparently ancient women used to preform sexual acts on trees. Riding on branches, grinding against the roots and so on.
Ancient humans were fucking weird.

nowadays we have people who like to rub themselves on carnival rides and fences, and marry inanimate objects.

Nothing at the base level has changed the deviancy of man, only the sophistry of their methods.

Everytime

Benadryl makes me hallucinate like a motherfucker. Repeating patterns (carpet, tiled ceilings) start scrolling, and I see crawling black dots on everything. I wonder if my experience in game mapping and scrolling textures has anything to do with that particular flavor of visual cortex fuckery.

How is he alive?

He likely has severe anorectal trauma, meaning he has no control over his sphincter anymore and he very easily cut his lifespan by at least 10 years.
Don't mess with your butt, anons.

smdh

Wait
Do you know what "sophistry" means, user? The modern definition is

Well I don't know, you Holla Forumsirgins always keep implying that tf2 is dead as shit

the first tf2 comic parody?

Jesus Christ.

i think he was trying to sound smart but meant 'sophistication'

Underrated tbb

In this case I was referring to the deceiving of one's self, taking from the tree masturbation example in ancient times, it'd then be "oh I'm worshiping the forest spirit" and in modern times it's things like "I'm the reincarnation of a queen of Hyrule" and CWC's "lady hole."

South Korea, like Israel, has mandatory military service because they're still technically at war with North Korea. The artist of a similar series joined and said that he'd be gone for two years, and hasn't been heard of since.

Good. Kill all dykes and dykelovers.

i think this dude is actually dying

Fucking hell.

The author's fairly more lib than a lot of Holla Forums'd probably like, but that line's meant to be ironic. It's joking about this comic being banned from reddit's socialism board because "catgirls are inherently sexist".

So was her trying to push her beliefs on /art/ before failing, calling them sexist, and running away.

you got that stuff? I'd be curious to see it

regardless, even if she does believe that poor catgirls are too sexualised (she's oddly ok with porn of them being made if so), the line as is written there is not referring to that but to the absurd reasons the r/socialism mods kept pulling to ban her

if you want to complain about her from an SJW angle, the most recent page of the comic is better, where she goes for the "fat virgin misogynists = trump supporters" angle

hee

>>>/art/5563 , should be fairly easy to keep track of her posts even without IDs.

porn WHEN?

How can you make Nevada an anime grill without any reference to Vegas?
Or is that what all the blood is for?

Why is he a mosquito monsterboy?

Lurk more.

Fine I'll Google it
Well shit, did they actually let her out?

because leftists are bloodsuckers.

Cheap shot, but cheap is better then expensive if you know where to buy.

Wanting to fuck a dragon is just kind of fucked up. It's a big lizard.

Wanting to fuck a dragon in human form that still shows off some of her dragon characteristics? Or a half-dragon with the same situation? Now that's hot.

bye bye thread

In half a day, maybe.

Ice cold man, that's hardcore

what is it, cuckchan limit these days?

IN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NEWS, LASAGNACAT IS NOT DEAD

Holy fucking shit.

The pig obviously handed her dollars, it's a cushion whose pillowcase is in the image of a 500€ banknote.

woah

Wow, entitled much?

would deal with the mental health problems but not he cock carousel. been in and out a few times myself and its shit, everything that is wrong with you is the chemicals in your brain are out of balance not you life is kinda shitty right now. oh you are sad because your husband died? feel guilty because he killed himself? this is not the problem the problem is you are CODEPENDENT and your chemicals are out of wack. everything is pushed on how to make ones self feel better for the sake of the self. not the crazy idea that people value themselves based on what they can bring to their kin/community and can find happiness in that. but what they can get out of people. then complain that people ask to much of them. basically liberal dogma as the basis for the medical treatments of the depressed. why does my eye still twitch iv'e been off the drugs for years now and it just wont stop