DEEPEST LORE

DEEPEST LORE

I completely forgot about those things in SA. I still don't know what they're supposed to be.

I guess they were like, ghost mummies or something. But why are they locked up in Red Mountain's underground?

That doesn't even make sense. A mummy is a preserved body. A ghost is a disembodied spirit. You can't be both.

I was wondering when someone would post them together, I'm dead serious.

If you are so enthusiastic, can we get an HD close up on "ghost mummies"? Because internet doesn't have it. I am legit interested what they fucking are.

I'd boot up demul but my tower's psu is dead.

They look like the shades from NieR.

You know, generally Sonic Adventure was the most fucking mysterious sonic game ever made. The lore of Chaos and Chao alone was worth it. There's lots of hidden things everywhere, ruins of ancients all around mystery ruins were giving a chilly feeling to me as a child.

The Protagonist is actually Lucifer.

I dont have anything valuable to add but I appreciate this shitpost

I'm giving you proof that "zombie ghoats" exist.

Get the fuck out of here.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this…creature.

I was just thinking about it

What about it?

No mysterious lore here. Albido gained the ability to manipulate space time when it directly touched him so he remade his head from the higher dimension which has machine code to program in our dimension.

The ancients were knuckles people, enchiladas. It's been explained before.

That's the glitched out shadow of the walker enemy displayed inside the building, Source games all do that shit, you can't call it ghosts.

It's from an unreleased Nintendo game that got canned halfway into development. It was originally supposed to be a game about underwater survival, and that was one of the minor enemies that shows up.

>no LEAVE THIS PLACE

you ruined it

Nintendo tried to make something new?

WOAH!

What, you want to explain why he's gay for a midget who thinks he's a cowboy too?

Rubido is the gay midget who thinks he's a cowboy. That's because his brain never matured to or past puberty so he's a 12 year old operating with the experiences of a 30 something. He likes to hang around boys because he's afraid of cooties and thinks he's a cowboy because they're cool.

:^)

They really aren't anything special. They're basically just floating bands collected into mummy shapes that dance around. Actually, I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be mummies, but just wearing the stereotypical striped prison uniform. Honestly, I find the statue in Metallic Madness Good Future more mysterious than the Red Mountain prisoners.

Why do their shells look like Yoshi eggs? Why do Mario and Link both dream about Wart? Is the green Yoshi you play as in Yoshi's Island the same one dating a trap and kart racing? How much older than Mario is he and how long do they live? Does Super Smash Bros. take place in the Toy Story universe? Was "the" "Holocaust" real in games made by good goys?

At most he's a star.

reused assets (aka laziness)
see above

Hey niggers, do I bother buying deepest lore sonic adventure 1 and 2 on steam?

I've been itching to buy something new on steam, but I for the life of me can't think of what I want. SA2 would be a nice nostalgia bomb back to when I played it new on the creamcast. inb4 pirate/emulate, when I emulate shit I don't get the urge to actually finish it unless it's something like stalker or a game that's clearly made with love, but I already bought stalker and the like.

I need deep lore, the deepest lore, the deepest mechanics, the deepest action, the deepest plotholes. Like for fuck sakes I'm contemplating FF7 and like 9 and KoF Ultiamte 98 and like '02.

That's not really deep lore, was an enemy, then was relegated to being in the background of that samus/pikachu stage cause there's no water levels.

Even though everyone could swim, he was meant for like literal underwater levels ala Sonic 3 and Me, or like Super daddy world.

Reused designs maybe, but Wart's sprite is different and they would only be saved one texture for the Koopa.

kitsune

Sounds delicious.

Why couldn't you guys just laugh at the enchiladas/echindas bit like this user
For fuck sake I wrote all that out and you had to be so serious.

Fuck.

Eggman is Teddy not Trump even if Trump is the Closest thing to a modern Teddy

You mean, why do Yoshi eggs look like Koo eggs.Kooper's eggs look just like den Yoshi cum dude. Mario and Link both dream about wart cause they're astral projecting, and due to being twins, it's not uncommon for them to dream about the same person, as how it is in real life it's been recorded that twins do dream the same shit, the exact shit, and apparently even see each other, on top of other freaky shit that's kinda borderline gay.

I'm sure mario and luigi have to constrain themselves a lot at night. It's why Peach kisses Mario on the nose or cheek, never the mouth. The Yoshi you play as in Yoshi's Island is indeed the same Yoshi, they live up to about 100 years if taken care of properly, sometimes longer, based upon komodo dragons and other big guy lizards, as well Turtles/Tortoises which have extremely long life expectancy and both lay big fucking egg. Plus he's a Yoshi T. Munchakoopa, a fucking Dinosaur, they live fucking long nigger where have you been, he's Dinosaur, Tortoise, and Komodo-Aligator-Croc(gobbo's hole) all in one. Though Yoshi is NOT, I repeat NOT dating Birdo the Cucko. Yoshi's produce asexually, they don't have the means to have sex at all, just the sole gland to create eggs but it's in their anus, the egg creating process is all by mental faculties with little to do with mating seasons or other trivial mammalian things you seem to be confusing Yoshi with.

Now to answer how much older than mario is, we can assume Mario was literally just pop'd from the pussy when that dumb faggot stork allowed those toadies to slap his ass, Yoshi was probably in the adolescent stage due to the fact he was more spry and playful, but seemingly unaware of the dangers encountered in the game until the end when he looks at Bowser get big via muscle milk, and how he looks back at YOU the player to signify he now understands what's at stake and is fearful for the life of the autistic infant that has been constantly filling his diaper the entire journey and it's starting to weigh on his back saddle. So it's safe to say Yoshi was maybe 10 to 15 years old in human age, and like perhaps 4 in Yoshi age.

In human age now, we can assume Mario is at least like what, 30? 40? I'd say 45 tops in game years. He's a big boy, he's grown now, judging from the time of Mario Kart double dick, he was about 33, his prime, ala with sunshine which occurred upon his 33rd birthday right on the dot. Yoshi is now compared to Mario around 60ish, but in Yoshi years he'd be around 15. They live like I said up to a 100, if not longer as long as they don't expose themselves to things like phallic insertions IE Birdo cause Birdos are inherently filthy and have a specific pathogen they carry that makes them believe they're a girl when they're a race of both male and female, and the female Birdettes actually believe they're another fucking species entirely.

Super Smash Brothers takes place in an Sakurai's personal life, with Smash 64 being reminiscent of his own childhood playing the Famicom and how he imagined the characters interacting with one another, and wondering how such things would look if they weren't flat and and pixel cum like a fucking Atari Safari. It takes place basically in OUR universe, the Toy Story universe is an alternate dimension that's far off the line from our dimension, not being close at all where everyone is some ugly half-kike retard with lighbulb head syndrome (Syd) and how all the parents are retarded to not see that all toy are embedded with life and the only ones who do see are viewed merely as silly goyim and end up in mental asylums being force feed psycho-stimulants that make them lactate and ultimately make them want to commit suicide. The Toys do not wish such harm upon people, and no matter the toy, they are very depressed individuals, but content when being played with by children or appreciated and kept out the box by adults alike.

The Holohoax was never real, in video games it was indeed made out to be real by kikes wishing to further push the narrative that the poor little kike boy rated ZB, in hopes that the digi-ZOG machine can ultimately make up for the fact that everyone prior to the big Call of Doo-doo bang theory knows better and was enlightened by their grandparents/parents or what have you whether they fought in WWII, or were enlightened by VietZOG themselves. No matter the dimension in this infinite Universe, and our timeline now being the maintime line as we meme'd it back from the kike kabbalistic magic, not once has the holohoax was real, NEVER EVER.

But how do the eggs smell?

Rouge is a gargoyle, or if you're feeling generous, a succubus.

Looks like prison stripes to me.

haha
In all seriousness, have you ever smelled the colored dye dip that they use to color eggs for Easter? That's the smell that comes from a Yoshi egg once secreted from the Ovum/Anus gland. It's a specific smell sure, but it's not a smell that one would enjoy, let alone want to smell on a constant basis. The original autistic poster who was legitimately asking what Yoshi eggs smell like was trying to find out due sexualized fantasies and intentions that are against God and the whole concept of Yoshi itself and Nintendo as a whole. Again, Yoshi is not sexual, he has no sex drive, no libido, he's as innocent and pure as it comes to the entire Mario Universe, even more so than Toad, and Toad is simple and pure of heart, but he is NOT innocent, not at ALL. Toad can be likened to a adolescent male going through puberty. The fantasies Toad has, Whether we're talking about The Original Toad aka Captain Toad, or the sexual deviant cross-dresser that is Toadette, formerly known as the first Toad you see in Super Mario 64, next to the front door inside of Hang Castle. So to answer your question, the smell will become nauseating to the point where if one it exposed to the smell long enough, cause there is a 'gas' that rises from the Egg as soon as it comes out, think of it as flatulence, it will act like Mustard Gas/Sarin gas and be quite deadly unless growing an immunity, or wearing oddly enough, a mustache that's thick enough to catch it and filtrate it.

Most of the scenery and spooky shit from SA1 were part of the references the dev team picked up on their journey to aztec ruins to study the game's setting.

Sick of this, where do the japs ever say it? Not the US manual from a time when it was literally not okay for girls to be enemies/bosses that you beat up/killed, but the goddamn rice eaters. The final fight people already dispelled any notion that poison was a dude (again, blame the west for thinking women can't be the bad guy), either present proof from something like doki doki panic itself or just shut the fuck up.

Got a problem kid? I just gave this thread more fucking lore to contemplate on, you joke and joke and joke about Mario and Luigi cumming in each other's mouths, mocking the Thwomp that murdered a child back in 1996 around the inception of Mario 64 which incidentally is the same Thwomp under a witness protection program to hide among the big bad Thwimps…who are extremely sexual in appearance, very bold and phallic, very strong and Gallic. He's the jail as a retribuition and revenge for the boys younger brother who witnessed the crime take place. It was merely Nintendo's way saying, "Your brother was crushed in the recent attacks in the WTC back in 1995/6, we at Nintendo feel terribly sorry that our Thwomp escaped and was apart of this terrorist organization composed of Thwimps (Which are the ones also from Super Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, please buy if you respect the Devs, and the boy who died during the 1990s WTC bombing and other incidents that occurred due to the greed, ignorance/incompetence and jealousy third worlders have for the first world, whether it be by jealous and envious attempts at killing off ethnic europeans/whites for the sole purpose of trying to kill them all of to become the closet thing to it which isn't happening, or merely the kike's way, but like all disgusting creatures, The Jew fears the Samurai, Nintendo knows this. This is why no matter the slander towards Nintendo by idiotic kikes and third worlders alike, The Samurai stands strong to protect your family in the tub, and in the ring with your family friend, almost your god father at this point, Mario!), The Thwimps were ultimately taken out back and shot in the eyes to ensure they couldn't see what was going to happen next, being dipped into acids strong enough to eat through their tough shell to start burning their flesh, it was reported it was a mixture of saltpeter and hydrochloric acid for that part of the cleansing mario and friends procedure. Mario was indeed the one pouring the Hydrochloric Acid, as well as the previous mixture that we at Nintendo aren't authorized to simply give out the recipe in fear others will use it for evil deeds, and homosexual activities ending up in how we say in the business world, very happy kikes, for the mixture isn't 'acid' by Earth standards, more so Mushroom Kingdom standards, something that Thwimps become 'softened' upon being soaked in it(Please refer to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 when Trish awakens her stand during the Notorious B.I.G. fight to understand 'softened' in this context), As we say, It's a me, Mario and Friends!.**

Buy Super Mario Kart if you truly believe it's as fun as you think, but don't settle for less, settle for fun! Gamers, UNITE! Let's GO!

Yes, that is true. Sonic Teamsters ran into some strange sexual occurances when studying the ruins of Macho Pichu and Daddy's Feetchu. Turns out, Mexico is filled with Mexicans, and as you have it, some of the Dev team were kidnapped by cartel members when trying to do their job as SEGA™! employees. The number of poor souls you see within that level of Sonic Adventure™, Red Mountain, Sonic™'s Story is actually a memorium for the poor boys who were kidnapped, and sold into slavery, thanks to Mexico and the rest of the South American shitholes that should be nuked, we lost plenty of juicy minds that week. Only one body was recovered since he tried actually resisting them, was promptly shot in the lower torso, paralyzing him, which led to him deficating himself screaming for help in Japanese, then English, screaming horribly in English as the rest of the dev team whom were standing there were crying as they were forced to watch, not move as the selected Jap Boyz were led single-file, pants around their ankles and their belts being used as makeshift collars, with their dicks hanging out(Apparently Mexicans aren't just retarded, but closeted homosexuals and apparently can't even commit a crime without trying to look for a chode to slurp on cause they themselves suffer from heriditary micro-cock syndrome, aka the "I'm not white" disease, incurable and SEGA™ knew this hence they disinfected the team mamebooz at Sonic Team™'s RV using their own urine, some sake and the dead dev's shirt cause they ran out of paper towels and we all know in Mexico, they don't sell toilet paper, they expect you to use a communal rage covered in other people's shit you expected to pick up, and clean up.

SEGA™ still to this day, along with the old and now defunct Sonic Team™ *dink* (ring collection dink) are the bravest little chinks that could.

Please pay respects.

Kresnik and Kudlak, for one example.
You're right, he's the Morning Star, the Light Bearer, the Shining One.

What the fuck is going on, why are you writing paragraphs, jesus frog-leaping christ

user is probably drunk, i used to do this too when drink too much.

4a3e61 just made this thread

Are you laughing, fucko? You think this is funny?

Might as well repost what I wrote over in that 'Games that deserve a sequel but will never get one' thread

The sequel to Blood Dragon was Primal. It's a direct follow up. Let me DEEPEST LORE for a while:
Primal is the aftermath of Blood Dragon, thus a sequel.
Blood Dragon is the prequel to the entire Far Cry universe, Primal is the sequel to Blood Dragon. There's a few ways I could futher connect it all to Far Cry 1-3 as well but I've spent far too long DEEPEST LORE'ing, and Primal is still a FUCKING SHIT GAME so whatever.

This is where you fucked up

Yeah but it doesn't matter because Final Fight is dead, and Poison is now essentially a Street Fighter character and Ono insists on retconning Poison into a tranny and the normalfags love it, I can't tell you how many youtube comment arguments i've gotten in over this.

do it fag, 1 is kinda meh, but 2 is still really good, aside from treasure hunt

1 is better than 2, though.

We got a sequel to Blood Dragon.

Mayan ruins, actually. Sonic Team visited Cancún (Southern Mexico), Guatemala and Peru, which are not part of the old Aztec Empire.

Pic related looks familiar?

Yes it was.

Damn.

i feel like they were assets made for the game that went unused, but instead of scrapping them they just stuck them in where they thought they might fit

It's pretty obvious he meant he wanted to see proof that Birdo is a tranny that comes from a source that is not an English language source because English language sources had a habit of saying anyone female just "thought he was a girl" to avoid people complaining about violence against women, which did happen even back then.

I forgot, whats the difference between aztecs and mayans?
inb4 the autist who believes scandinavians are responsible for mesoamerica returns

-DEEPEST LORE-

ebin xd

Mayans were in Yucatan and in Guatemala, and also were around before 1000 AD IIRC. Aztecs were in the Mexico City area (which was literally built on the Aztec capital), and they were around from 1200 - 1500's.

Incorrect nigger, it's set in Czechoslovakia region back in the stone bone age. Are you dumb? Or just gay?

I guess I misread him then, but it was in the original Japanese manual (Doki Doki Panic) too.

Blood Dragon wasn't part of the main series and it was clearly something people wanted to make and was fun. It's reasonable to expect the same of Primal when it was launching, that there was going to be some sort of passion behind it.

Sure, that's why the maps are near identical.

I'm not sure if the maps being identical is proof of laziness or you being on to something.

If he's not a girl, where do the eggs come from?

Then why is the game full of niggers and other nonwhites? There were only whites in Europa back then. Yet Ubisoft morons seem to think different races lived in the same tribes (which is insane, because tribes were and always have been determined by genetics).

It goes pretty far when Cultural Marxist developers feel the need to put their agenda and historical revisionism into a game that takes place in the bronze age, and somehow magically introduce multiculturalism to that era.

A Sm4sh easter egg claims that all Yoshis are male, and that they aren't "natural". If all Yoshis are dudes and can lay eggs then Birdo should be able to as well haha
Then again it's an easter egg. It probably isn't canon.

Ok I can buy that all the yoshis and birdos are male. But do they require another male to fertilize the eggs or do they reproduce asexually?

webm.related