FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV General

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General
Morbol Metal Band Edition

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl cap@35) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch notes: version 3.45
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Useful resources:
List of Commands (used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
DPS and such tracker (but don't tell anyone you're using it or you'll get banned) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET HEAVENSWARD AREAS/JOBS
2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job, IRL you damn NEET - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
3. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, especially guildhests, which is great until around 40-50
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get for crafters.
8. Hit Tab to [I seem to have misplaced my keyboard]

Get yourself in a FC for the bonuses they give.
Don't join any imageboard FC as they're all cancer. No exceptions. Report all FC drama on sight for derailment. It will not be tolerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F5EVKmZ
cityofthelamb.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-night-myo-goatfish-for-gayking-647178309
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Gathering
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Crafting
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16369166/
dtguilds.enjin.com/sephirotguide
ffxivcensus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real thread here, report the other one

Also FIRST FOR FUCK ANIMA GRIND

amen

also 204/240 here. Kill me.

Just get rid of FFXIV generals all together. Make threads when you wanna talk about it, but if I and everyone else can't find other people who aren't normalfags to play and talk with, what's the fucking point? I saw some people shitposting, and now we have to bother the mods constantly because people can't handle it. gg, you killed discussion with your cuckholdry.

what the fuck is going on here?

ITC STRONG THE BEST BETTER THAN THE REST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Is it possible the reason some people might be against FC's be that nWo is dying

I don't even play this cancerous bullshit. I saw both threads on the front page and clicked to see what you dumb faggots were whining about.

Enjoy your subscription treadmill dipshit.

Lmao what a retard, have a bump

Am I supposed to do elite clan marks by myself or with a party?

B Ranks yes.

Delicious. Thanks for stopping by.

I'm just now noticing this nonsense, but it seems pretty clear you're the bigger fags. If you actually didn't want to cause trouble, you wouldn't post a big red bold statement about it and tell people to mass report threads you don't like. What is this shit?

So how are you guys enjoying your cup noodles?

Well I mean, their leader server transferred to Gilgamesh (but didn't give up leadership, because he's a powertripping faggot), around half their members bailed to SMUG the second that became an option, and most of the remaining members seem to be inactive most of the time.

It's almost like they've been sperging out super hard for 5+ threads in a row now or something. They tried sniping the thread around 3 times before this one was made and got banned for trying to fake dox people, yet the mods still decided this thread (which was posted second and had fewer replies) should stay up despite being drama bullshit and having a shitty outdated OP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ITC THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

I recently picked this game up while it was on sale in the square enix store. Is there some kinda guild where socially stunted individuals like myself can swear and shitpost freely without fear of scaring the resident normal faggots with wrongthink?

Oh, nWo should be right up your all-
Oh, sorry, nevermind

I honestly just want to get back to discussing the game instead of dealing with all this guild drama bullshit which has been clogging up like the last 6 or 7 threads.

On that note what is more fun, DRK,PLD or WAR. I haven't really played since like Heavensward was announced and even then I was a BLM only main. I've tanked in other MMOs and it was pretty fun and I just made a new char on a different server who has all of the classes at 30+.

ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL
ITC THE BEST
MALVAROSE THE QTEST GIRL

wew
The only part you got right was that someone got banned earlier today. Which had nothing to do with dox. In fact, there was no dox at all.

discord.gg/F5EVKmZ
Just play Black Desert Online instead guys. It's legit better gamu.

J O I N B A K A

F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F U C K O F F B A K A
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that SMUG is an acronym for Super Mega Ultra Gays.

sup yarteb

wew lad, good thing the filter solves all this

inb4 "See how much drama bullshit there is? We told you it was nothing but drama bullshit."

Nigger your OP is the drama, kill yourself. Mods fucked up when they locked the real thread.

See how much drama bullshit there is? We told you it was nothing but drama bullshit.

>"See how much drama bullshit there is? We told you it was nothing but drama bullshit."

I hope Malva's okay, she was an okay guild leader, just got stuck leading a guild in a p2w korean mmo. It was bound to fail.

regardless of your affiliation, can we all agree potatoes need to go in the oven?

Oh god why can't we just go back to being chill twin FCs? This shit wasn't a thing before. I've hung out with some SMUG bros before and they were really cool, but I'm also in nWo and it's really cool, too.

I just want to play video games.

Without a doubt, yes.

Pretty sure it's like one or two autist from both FCs doing it user. Don't worry about it and just report the retards.

Yeah. I've met SMUG people ingame, but I'm also in nWo so I get to hang out with those guys. I wasn't saying I was in SMUG; just that I've met some of them before.

Oh alright. There's bound to be a couple of those faggots who want to shit it all up for everyone else. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe instead of having something like that in the OP we should have something about ignoring the shitposting and drama and not letting it affect our views of the two FCs. I think it'd be good for the threads so we could help educate newfags on the drama going on.

WAR and DRK are both fun. It really depends on which style you like better. WAR is like a RAGE machine. DRK is like…a dark knight…

PLD main here. It's fun, but you can choose better. PLD has a pretty boring rotation and is moreso a wall of self-buffs where you just kinda stand and do almost no damage while soaking up everything super well. Haven't gotten to WAR and I'm only almost just into HW so I can't say anything about DRK, but MRD has been pretty fun so far. If you aren't in HW yet then you should pick up MRD, unless the idea of being a wall of no-pain appeals to you.

Honestly I think both have an appeal to them, but I'd just recommend starting with MRD/WAR since it seems to be a little more entertaining than GLA/PLD. I still love PLD though, don't get me wrong. If you wanna take damage harder then yeah, go for PLD; the satisfaction in PLD comes from taking huge hits and mitigating damage so nobody else has to take it. WAR can dish out some damage as well but PLD has some crazy shit for mitigating damage. Hallowed Ground is a PLD skill that makes you immune to all damage for 10 seconds; it's 10 whole damn seconds of actual honest-to-goodness invulnerability, and it rocks.

Hell I'm leveling up MRD right now so I can have both WAR and PLD. Gonna be nice.

All shit posting aside, PLD is beast mode.

Best H swf

That's what I thought until the leader of nWo started offering people gil to switch FCs, then instead to dox SMUG members when the first offer was laughed at, which was hilariously pathetic.

This cunt Veritas Vivet, Malv's master handler, decided to start a bunch of shit between the guilds and regularly starts more shit. She's a power hungry woman who used to rule nWo with her husband DAVE. She don't even play in nWo anymore so I don't know why she's starting so much shit, see pic related. She's also the one who bans people for any amount of bants because she's a no-fun faggot. She even reported people to the GMs for offensive status comments and got people banned from the game.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This more your speed?

This one is good for erp practice

Whoa. Sounds like a pussy whipped cunt.

Rolled with PLD for a while. It's got shit damage compared to the other tanks but it can take a beating more easily. Leveling on a PLD is hell until 50.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

good thing SMUG doesn't allow women

I'm actually mainly leveling a DRG atm, but I have MRD and all the other classes at 30. I'm just kinda sitting with my thumb up my ass while I wait for my friend to be around to do MSQs so I am just leveling up jobs and shit in potd in my free time.

There's women in Smug….the pretend kind.

Well I mean he doesn't even live on the same continent as his wife so I guess that's fairly accurate.

I'm a wishy-washy cunt so I've been trying to get all my jobs to 60. Being able to just swap jobs whenever helps keep the game fresh.

I can't even begin to comprehend how anyone can even pretend that any of this is correct.

Wow, super compelling argument you made there.

It's just so much partially or completely incorrect information that nobody knows where to begin unraveling it. Like tangled Christmas lights that are on fire.

no matter how much you defend her she will never fuck you. let it go, dipshit

Funny how you guys showed up the second I posted it, almost like I struck a nerve.

Jesus christ, you have to completely make things up to argue against, that's pathetic.

I guess they never fixed swfs on h8chan.

WAR and DRK are both more fun than PLD imo. I have 60 WAR, 60 DRK, and 40 PLD, for reference.

They did, the ones in this thread just got removed by a mod so they break when you click them.

Just stop replying to him. He's only trying to stir shit up.

I've heard so. I'll have to level up MRD some more and pick up DRK once I get to HW.

I think that happened a lot of threads ago

If that's the case then why make it sound like it happened today?

Everyday you guys look more and more like the cuckchan threads.
Get your shit together and play videogames and stop, please stop, pretending to be animu girls.

Y'all deserve c@boiposting

Because it did, when they posted this hilariously awful dox and then proceeded to try sniping the thread three times in a row when it was still page 9. His potato avatarfagging and constant snipe attempts got him a vacation but it seems he's already back. That's why I was confused that the mods locked the real thread and let this shitty drama snipe stay up.

This. Post c@bois instead.

Oh wow, are people that retarded?
Go ahead and report the thread if you think it's the same faggot from earlier that made it.

Why don't you ask the people who made it?
Shit nigga you should try the olympics, you're really good at this mental gymnastics thing

pls post more

please.

please stop

Stop what?

living

Nah.

Why so hostile friend? I thought we could use a break from all the FC potato drama posting.

Ok, am I just REALLY good at Chocobo Racing, or is everyone else really bad? Bar R-80, I never lose a race, meaning never below first place. Even than, in R-80 I've never come below about 4th or 5th place, if that. It seems like being autistic about breeding and gouging MGP out for upgrades isn't worth it. Mine ran mostly on the upgrades you get with gil, (I don't even have that much gil) and I still smoke the competition. The only trick to it seems to be just don't put anything in the chocobo's ability stat, trickery or whatever it was called.
Pic related, it's how I feel while playing racing for the weekly MGP

You're racing against bots. Chocobo racing so dead they made it so you race against bots.

That would explain why I see the same names a lot. Tho I have to wonder about some of them, given said names. Ones such as Polished Mast, Too Pocked, etc.
I want to believe i'm actually good

yeah no. Actual chocobo racing against actual people was basically like playing mario kart, but every item was as broken as the blue shell.

Translation: Discourage Holla Forums from grouping up or finding like-minded people in-game.

Reeks of goons

So wait, didn't this guy also say "Fuck Exodus, it's a shit server, you don't deserve a FC"

Well nWo's leader is originally from Balmung so anything is possible

Yes, but he deleted the message before I could screencap it because even he realized how bad it looked.

Faggot translation: Find a group of people you can't stand and slog through the game with them while being miserable.
Surely we're on the same page here.

Who are you quoting?

Balmeme > SomethingAwful

Holla Forums bans are generally pretty short, you dingus

Those are meme arrows, slick. Try to keep up.

Whatever you say, goon. You don't think I saw your group's internet footprint in past threads. Fuck off back to SA

Really makes you think…

Is this substantiated, or like saying someone is from reddit?

It would have to be true for that to work. You're shit outta luck this time.
inb4 identity bingo

Another tactic straight out of the goon playbook

Sadly it is. It's not just a meme or lie contrary to the (mostly) incorrect information SMUG fur goons are trying to push.

Huh, weird. What makes it incorrect by the way?

Any schmuck who has been part of an online community that's been infiltrated and broken apart by Goons should recognize the pattern by now.

Probably won't work on full/v/ though. Git fucked.

This thread is a good reminder of how Furfags, Goons, and faggots in general bring harm and ruination to everything they touch and everywhere they went and the main reason that most people hate them. The only place they belong is in an urn.

On the topic. I keep seeing and hearing people say that maxed out Anima are BiS until lvl 68. Where they get from anyway?

How the maxed good the maxed relic weapon was. It was really good until 58

Dont click the spoiler

Are you retards even trying? You've called SMUG every single buzzword you can think of, what's next, accusing them of being antifa?

what the fuck, I hate smug now

I forgot to mention this is SMUG

You goons were stupid enough to use the same handle everywhere.

dude what the fuck this is a virus!

You do it from the top pressed against the bone.

Stop this nonsense.

Goon and furry are buzzwords now? How about Canadian?

nWo should go back in the OP next thread. SMUG furgoons can eat a dick and fuck off back to /a/ and SA

catgril are better

Enough of this drama, post potatoes.

I dont see fur on that dick

I can't understand stupidity of this caliber

Same here.

Post more pics of your exploits :3

i dont get this shitpost
is this a bait or what

sure

did you get lost
this isn't something awful

More potatoes, where is that one guy?

In the oven hopefully.

Did someone say, "Master Race"?

No, I said "oven".

That's a strange way to address your masters

This is exactly why ww2 happened.

L M A O
M
A
O

How shit is 8ch at this game.

Ruse man get the fuck out

Now we're talking.

Forgot my face xD

dude can you teach me how to play?

Just follow this simple guide my friend

i really really like this image
can i save it?

you fags sound like middle school girls tbh

omg thanks dude

are we cute middle school girls?

post more chen

doubtful. you sound more like the uggos trying to talk behind the stacies backs

okay pal

chen a cute!

STACIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

but here ya go

haha whoops posted an image twice h-ahaha

dunno anything about any of it tbh famerino

sleepy chen is best chen

Criminally underrated post.
Fuck Canucks

No they aren't.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Funny how furgoons are always Canadian. Day of the rake when?

Typical. If you goon niggers can't have it, then nobody can, right?

Everytime

wew
We have IDs here fuccboi.
That's also damn near the same thing you said in yesterday's thread before you earned your day vacation. So you outed yourself yet again.

o-oy vey…

Says the goon into gay furry porn.

cityofthelamb.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-night-myo-goatfish-for-gayking-647178309

Really?

post more c@bois doing innocent things.

Every fucking day there is a new catfag shitting up the thread.

So is there anything special I should know about leveling gathering/crafting professions? Like are there any guides on the cheapest/fastest way to do it?

I've not played this before, but can I make some wide sweeping generalisations about the races people pick and see how accurate they are?

Fucking normalfags, probably just got the game on a whim because they liked a Final Fantasy game that one time and wanted something that was a korean grindfest or WoW. Averagely skilled, just there for a good time.

Shortstacks:

Probably the best player in group you're in, enjoys beating people in PvP while only being 2 foot tall because they think it brings great shame to them. Chill though, doesn't rub skill in other people's faces.

Big niggers:

Calm as fuck, bro tier tank players who are decent at the game. Not above scorning people for doing stupid shit but generally accommodating because they get a thrill out of protecting people from their own stupidity.

Catfags:

Outrageous faggots. Probably have a terminal addiction to the lowest of low tier anime because the dubs are easy to understand. Complete shitters who will die 50 times in PvP but then spend 20 minutes talking shit if they manage to score a kill. Probably only plays physical DPS, verbally abusive to tank and healer, thinks that being a cute catboy/girl makes them immune to people putting them in their place.

On the same scale of faggot as the cat eared cunts but in magic flavour. They once rolled healer and didn't get top damage so they never played healer ever again.

How close am I?

If you've read the thread, you'll see that everyone is a faggot

Jew detected. I'll warm the oven.

you can do it cheap or fast.
There is no both

How expansive is expensive and how slow is slow?

Here are some decent primers for them.
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Gathering
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Crafting

Levkits can speed up the process but they're by no means cheap. Prices vary from server to server.

slow is a painful slog that's so bad square constantly tries to make it less of one. and expensive will run you 10M+ if you're on a bad economy

Slow it is then.

Do all the beast tribe crafter/gatherer dailies for easy crafter exp. And start doing blue scrip gathering asap at 50+, it's HUGE exp.

You will soon learn that you level all of them or none of them. Cross-class skills are mandatory for end game crafting. You will level everything in the end. It's cheaper and easier to level everything simultaneously. Leveling crafting jobs one at a time only works if you go the expensive route.

Crafting is totally different from combat jobs. No one just levels up a single crafter class. You will eventually specialize in 3 different crafting classes. But that only gives you access to the full range of the newest crafting recipes. You will still need to buy every crafting book for every crafting class, regardless of your specializations.

FYI, I'm an end game 4 star crafter with everything at 60.

The idea I had was that me and a friend would level 4 crafting each. Would it be possible to pull that off without having to sink 50 levels into the other 4?

not to mention you'll also need to level all of your gatherering at once. You may be able to get away with ignoring fishing

No. You will need the cross-class skills from all of the jobs. Some skills are more important than others, however.

So I would have to max literally everything? Even if I just wanted to focus on one crafting profession?

JP servers are the best!

Accurate besides the shortstacks, which you got entirely upside down. They are always the most insufferable, unskilled and just play dumb players every time.
Also you forgot the DLC eccema demons which are basically

You could get away with raising a few classes only up to the point that you get the most important cross-class skills. Then use those to max your favorite jobs first. But you'll still have to go back and raise all of them in the end. You're better off just keeping them all roughly evenly leveled as you go. Then you won't have to juggle so many sets of crafting gear. And it will quickly become easier to craft as you quickly get access to a wide variety of essential cross-class skills. I HIGHLY recommend leveling every crafting job to 15 for starters. That will give you access to the first round of important cross-class skills.

yes. you basically need every cross class skill from every profession.
Crafting is a massive slog for this reason

You will ultimately have to max everything. Cross-class skills are mandatory for end game crafting. That's just how it works.

Well that's fucking gay. Is gathering the same shit?

no, gathering you spam leve quests. It's just boring

nah, gathering jobs are independent. but you may as well level them as the same pace as everything else. craft all your own shit.

To be honest, crafting is a huge time and money sink that most likely will never pay itself off. You're better off avoiding it entirely unless you really enjoy crafting and don't mind the commitment or prospect of never having or making any money.

The whole point of it in the first place was to start making and saving up money in the expansion to buy a house. if this shit isn't profitable, how the fuck do people make money then?

Just get a party to do dragonskin maps and watch the cash roll in by the million, provided you are any good at coinflips

I used to buy all the chimera manes on the market and resell them for 1000 gil each, it doesn't work anymore though, I think people just stopped needing chimera manes.

well. it is pretty profitable…. after you grind it to 60 and do a whole laundry list of other tasks. But yeah dragonskin maps are the best coinflip for money ever

Only people who are already extremely established stand a chance at making much money. The market allows for some nice profits for a few weeks after each new major release of recipes. But it takes a lot of funds to build up quick enough. Basically only the rich can afford to do it. Breaking into the system is possible if you work hard at it. But you'll probably just burn yourself out.

You're better off finding alternative ways to make money.

Explain?

Gathering classes can acquire these special maps from about level 40+ nodes. Dragonskin maps are the most rare maps, which come only from level 60 gathering nodes.

Maps are used for treasure hunting, which summons a treasure chest that can have nice rare crafting materials. It takes a group of 2 or 3 people to comfortably kill the mobs that spawn with dragonskin maps.

btw you don't actually need any gathering class, just grab them from the market

So fuck crafting, just level gathering? Or are you suggesting I just buy these?

The maps themselves are tradable. So you can buy them on the market.

Most people just buy maps and use ones their friends get from gathering.

I wouldn't level up gathering just for maps.

I'd avoid crafting/gathering altogether and just do beast tribe dailies for materia to sell. And also sell stuff that your retainers bring back from missions.

I haven't even touched my retainer since I resubbed. Are missions a new thing? And how do you even get the second one?

Actually, I take that back. Gathering isn't a bad way to make money. And maps are just icing on the cake. And it lets you get gathering retainers, which are pretty nice, for reasons…

Just avoid crafting. It's not worth it.

No. Nothing new. You spend Ventures to send them on missions. It gives the retainer exp and they level up. Talk to the retainer npc in major cities trade areas. I forget their names. They are usually in the middle between all the shops.

By "new" I mean introduced within the last 3 years. Back when I played, ninja wasn't even a thing yet.

It's not new. I think retainers have been able to go on those missions since 2.0

any FCs on the primal datacenter that are drama or gay filled?

*aren't

What gear should NIN use besides the Shire shit I won't finish getting anywhere near this month? I just had an autist throw a huge shitfit because "my vit was too high for nin" and I'm wondering what do I wear instead since every other high level piece seems to pump vit everywhere along with dex

Crafted i250 gear would be okay. Or even just the i230 lore shit. TBH, I don't know what they could have been crying about. You're not wearing tanking jewelry, are you?

Like you said, that guy was an autist. NINs have fairly large health pools no matter what.

Better yet, getting the i250 alex gear is trivial now. Just get that.

As long as all your gear is adding dex and one of its primary stats then you're fine. Left side stuff adds dex and vit. Right side adds only dex and secondary stats.

That guy just sounds retarded.

How trivial? Do I just spam A9-12 until I get enough trinkets to buy it all or is there another method?

yes, you do. A9-12 are trivially easy now. You'll still see wipes to A11 for some reason, but the rest are piss easy

Correct

So looking at the possible rewards from maps, most of the shit looks like stuff you can gather yourself. Where does the profit come in exactly?

Maps aren't nearly as lucrative now as they used to be. But you just sell those mats. The HQ stuff sells for a premium, usually.

If you are lucky enough to get into chamber 6 and beyond of Aquapolis on a dragonskin, you get the chance of rolling for loot that goes for well over 500k a piece. But this does take remarkable luck and patience

This really doesn't seem like it's worth it.

This still doesn't seem that appealing considering the maps aren't exactly free to begin with and the chance of getting anything is so small.

I don't recall anyone mentioning this yet but the Palace of the Dead can actually be fairly profitable. You can use the gelmorran potsherd to buy grade 5 materia, which sells for a decent amount. Maybe 100-300k each.

Maps aren't much profit if you don't collect them yourself.

I also make a little extra from rare crafting mats from desynthesizing the cosmetic gear that comes from the Accursed Hoard rewards. But desynthesizing is an advanced thing that probably only end game crafters will have. Another huge waste of time that probably won't repay itself. I sunk millions into raising desynth. I doubt it will ever repay itself. But such is crafting.

The only way they take a bit of that money back is through raid food but other than that I haven't found any use yet for crafters and their works.

Good suggestions!

Wait you mean people actually buy the dogshit that drops from lv 50 dungeons? The same dogshit I've been passing roll on the whole time?

I've been selling marnor varnish or whatever that stuff from Hauke Manor is called for 90k each and they seem to come in stacks of 3.

You'd be surprised how much people will pay for glamour prisms on the market.

You been passing away monies all this time!

Jking, only some certain things are worth much. Like the manor varnish mentioned.

Asked in other thread, but never got shit. PS3 is shit, how's the game for PS4? I can pick up a console cheap, only reason I ask.

Can I pay by sub cards, or need to input credit card info?

Game is fine on PS4. Obviously better on PC. You can pay using pre-paid game cards, I think.

Has the constant trap-worshipping that we do seriously not convinced you?

Are you trying to say members of smug have big dicks?

Ps4 is ok, there are pre paid cards for the game but I dont know where the fuck to get them.

It's because the other two women from Holla Forums are mentally ill I mean lesbians

Thanks anons. Might pick it up then, need shit to sink time into.

Have you ever considered a hobby?

said the guy in a imageboard about videogames while posting in a mmo thread

This is your magic tutor tonight. Say something nice to her, Holla Forums.

Can you gift crystas to other people? And buy them with steam shekels if you have the game registered on steam too?

Kill yourself

Yeah, pretty much. What about you? Any productive activities in your life?

I like to go fishing IRL. its pretty nice, especially when im with my brother talking about nothing in particular.

shit guys i saw this news post on the right and i couldn't stop laughing because all i could think of was the image on the left

I dont think thats gonna work but please do go on Iran I wanna see where this goes.

ICBM = Intercontinental Ballistic Manderville
If it's a Godbert payload, watch out.

fucking stop i cant see. im laughing to fucking tears here

oy vey, looks like that post/image got report bombed as soon as (((they))) saw it. Why's that? Is there (((something))) to hide perhaps?

I'm like Santa, but I'm gathering names for the oven rather than gifts, degenerate.

I bet you already know plenty about gift giving though.

Holy shit just played Garuda ex with a whiniest group of fuckers yet. The party wipes 2 times and they start throwing a fucking hissy fit. Oh shit it's not unsynch, oh fuck and proceed to pull adds off of ot because they didn't even allow him to execute a single aggro combo.

Is this how demanding content is done in this game? What a bunch of pussies.

did I miss more drama?

What's the best way to get tomestones of scripture?

Complete the current story quests and do your expert roulette each day until you're capped. Gives you 90 if you get the daily bonus I think.

No faster way then? Gotta keep at it I guess

Thats the easiest/fastest way to get it once you've got it unlocked. You also get some scriptures for doing the frontline roulette, I don't remember if you get any from the frontline itself. Theres also 10 for each of the alexander fights and those are repeatable, although people only ever really do 9-12 normal mode.

HOLY SHIT I JUST BLEW 3000 LORES ON SHIT NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buckle up, the next step is true suffering.

You can also get your aether oils from doing a weekly quest in mor dhona that has you run all 3 parts of crystal tower. The step after aether oil is even worse, you need to buy stuff with lore and it has RNG elements to it, so you'll have to spend anywhere from 18k-24k depending on how much the game jews you.

get to mordhona and get the quest to do old raids, you'll get a free jug of oil.

triple triad is gay

What a shock.

Yet another reason potatoes belong in ovens.

No, you.

ROAST THE POTATOES! RACE WAR NOW!

Okay so I just did Garuda ex for the first time as an ot. I watched the video, read up on it, etc.
>2 dps players go vote dismiss? before they just leave

The first group whining niggers made me really mad. The second one showed me that community is at least half decent.

The vols were doing a pretty good job removing his shit up until about ~50 minutes ago, when they started dismissing the reports on his posts.
I sure hope those dismissals have nothing to do with the people calling the vols goons for removing his lazy ass shitposts. That would be immensely retarded of them to cave in like that.

Where they dragoons? There's a reason the loldrg meme prevails even though it barely applies to it's original meaning anymore

Dat's racist

No, in my experience dragoons are still the ones that die to aoe. I play a healer so I pay attention to this shit.

It's not racist because potatoes are subhuman.

I wasn't looking at their classes. They came in whining how they wanted to do it unsynched but someone fucked up. Then they started writing 'it looks like a wipe', 'this is a shitfest', 'this fucking sucks' after 2 wipes, 'oh no we have to wait 5 min to dismiss, 15 to abandon'' before just leaving. The whiniest bunch of pussies I've encountered in this game so far. And I've seen people miserably fail Mog hard and still people stuck around. I spent 30 minutes in that dungeon with that Diabolos boss and the door until the dps got their shit together. But no, these fuckers on the fucking clock, they have no time.

You are fucking cancer and your fucking ass is getting filtered.

Nuh-uh…

Well those are rather rare cases anyways, partially because most of the people in this are infact pretty nice and partially because most are afraid of complaining because of the massive nanny culture the GMs promote, where people can actually get banned for being rude or even for telling people they objectively suck

Oh noes…

Whatever will I do?

a minute of silence for potato bullied thanks my dudes

Do you have nothing better to add to the thread other than pointing out the cross posting/potato posting guy for the 100th time? We get it, you go to 4chan. "I-I-I DON'T POST THERE" but you still go, nigger. Not to mention the post that got deleted were actually funny things with dirt on one of the groups stirring FC shit in here, like, actual tangible evidence that at least one of the people is a furry, and one of them is a goon, ya know, the people you told to fuck off in the OP? Those post are more substantial than your bitching, feeding the potato poster, letting yourself be baited.

I haven't encountered real shit players yet, but I did encounter players who are obviously new to fights, like I myself am. I wonder how those fuckers did when they tried certain fights for the first time. Now, in my book, you have the right to shit on someone if you explicitly tell him what he needs to do and he fails several times. But shitting on a group of inexperienced players is just retarded.

You are too kind.

I looked at that picture and I got nothing from it except that there's a goon named kurnyll or whatever and he's a degenerate as expected from a goon.

Yaaaa, be warned: if you ever decide to make a PF for any of the EX trials/raids sync'd, demand that they have watched a guide on it, or have cleared it (i.e. all those "no bonus" ones you see). Nothing is worse than trying to clear Ramuh, or Ifrit, or the like who have insta wipe mechanics with people who can't grasp the basic concepts on how not to die, no matter how many times you tell them.
EAT
THE
BALLS
FAGGOTS

That's really all you needed to get, on top of Gaikang being a furry, and that they're both accepted members of SMUG who have been shit stirring the last handful of threads.
I.E. Ignore SMUG posters, leave SMUG out of the OP. Hell, leave all FC's out of the OP if ya want, but just don't tolerate SMUG, by any means.

See that's the problem, I did not see any evidence that they're in the smug guild.

We did wipe because someone killed that plume too early. And someone said 'kill it when it does this and this'. And then we cleared it. I mean, I'd wager most people aren't fucking retarded and can follow instructions, just give them a chance. I've never used the PF, I use the DF and generally don't have problems clearing anything so far. Fyi, I'm on a european server.

Feel free to ask for their Discord, they're names are still the same, on top of the fact that the discord profile picture of kurnyll has him tagged as SMUG, if that's any help.
We know Gaikang's name in game is Yarteb somethingsomething, and he's on Exodus, and in the SMUG FC
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16369166/

~O hohoho!

Can't speak for euro servers, but in US servers, once you get to the end game Primals and Raids, you will need to use PF. The "Raid Finder" is pretty much dead, and that's the only other way to get into those fights. Doing the old primals with DF should be fine tho, I did them the same way. Good on you for doing them sync'd and not getting carried through like a pussy

Well I don't use that discord shit so I didn't know what I was looking at. What was the name in discord again?

If you faggots want to conduct a goon witch hunt then take it to a fucking discord or anywhere else that's not here, preferably /cow/. That board exists for those purposes and a thread about it there won't have pesky video game discussion getting in the way of your autism.
Fuck off with this shit already.

Are there any designated training groups in the PF or something like that? Like, groups where new players can do a fight 5 times to practice a bit.

read, nigga.
The fur fag goes by a few names: "Yarteb" "Gaikang", etc. Last I checked his profile picture is Trump in a MAGA hat giving a thumbs up.
Other person is "Kurnyll" or possibly, "Claws" or quite possibly "Robbin". I've got tabs on them in Discord, but can't really access Discord right now, if you want I can post screen shots later.

I don't think you understand. We're posting shit on them because they've been doing nothing but posting shit on other people and in the thread for the past 8 threads or so. We want this gone as much as you do, but if you ignore the cancer, it will only fester and grow. The only other option would be to appeal to mod's or Mark to baby sit the thread, or get rid of generals all together. Ignoring them won't help.

Ya, just look for "Clear party" or "learning party" in the PF description. Pretty much as long as it doesn't say "no bonus", feel free to join, even if it's your first time.

for fights that aren't in the Raid Finder itself, its just go into it and try to learn the hard way. unless you set up your own PF specifically to practice over and over on the fight until your autistically min maxing your rotations and maximizing DPS is about the only way you're going to get a group together for that kinda thing. most of the content that isn't hidden away in the Raid Finder is easy enough where even fucking up royally isn't going to wipe a group.

Do you have the SMUG discord?

Oh well that's great because I don't wanna come across faggots like those I described.

I have no problems learning the hard way but I'm sure a lot of people will get pissed off even if I fuck up my first couple of tries.

Not the SMUG specific one, but if you're lucky, one of them will drop by and post it, otherwise IF WE'RE NOTICED, someone might be able to post the link discord for 8chanFFXIV general. They're in that one too, last I checked.
Sorry I can't provide much more, but like I said, they've been shit stirring, so they're probably being selective about who they let into their personal Discord.
And for the record, not all image board guilds/groups are shit, but do be extremely cautious with them.

Isn't it just shitposting? Why are you acting like an internet detective?

I just told him what his options for Discord's were.

Both groups are responsible for shitting up the threads and that's exactly why the OP copypasta was changed to remove any mention of either of them. Who started it doesn't matter. The idiotic back and forth between you faggots does nothing but shit up the threads for people that just want to bitch about people who are shit at the game or how RNGesus has forsaken them on bird drops.

What this user said,

Plus, Hyur players are actually pretty rare and usually good people. Elves are also very rare, and in my experience they can range anywhere from absolute trash to pretty alright, but they're usually around average. Also, PvP doesn't really matter in this game.

Dude what are you even doing? And you're crazy if you think giving it attention/responding (not ignoring it) and "posting shit back" (trying to dox someone) is helping. It's just shitposting.

I dunno about all of this. I agree with the Hyur thing for sure but, I don't really think the knife ears are what you say they are.
Most of the Elvens I've met are either really humble or just quiet as fuck. They're also on par with being normalfags like the Hyurs.
For the Roes I feel like everytime I talk to one they're either dad-tier or bara-fag I haven't really found any in-between.

It was "just shitposting" until they started spreading rumors about people and posted someone's personal twitter as fuel for the fire. Maybe you're right, maybe feeding it isn't the best way, but something does have to be done. But don't worry, I won't shit post here any more, it's been taken care of ;;;;;;))))))

wasn't it someone from nwo who posted it?

What the absolute fuck? Are you gonna commit a crime over this?

You know what's a real crime? Catboys. Cats in general are utter trash, but why would ANYONE ever role a MALE cat, of all things? Fucking ERP degenerates need to leave this place at once, go back to Balmeme and commit mass suicide. Fucking cats just don't understand how utterly inferior they are compared to every other race, let alone the Master Race!
If I had a dollar for every time I saw a "LE EBIN C@ BOI" either here, or in game, I would be crushed under the weight of the money. Fucking degenerates need to be gassed, burned, tar'd and feather'd, quartered and drawn, locked in a cage for the rest of eternity, and left to rot in their miserable stench of self love, jerking each other off till their dicks fall off.

Fuck cats

A world without lalas and cats would be like a world without cockroaches and rats

Catboys are consistently the worst players in any content.

Which is which? If you call the cats cockroaches, that's too much for them, at least those things can survive well on their own, outside of their mother's basement. Or would you consider them the rat, in which case again that's too much for them, rats at least are smart and resourceful, and they are also a million times more appealing than any cat would every wish to be.

But lalas are the master race, so they can stay.

Still better than potatoes.

I'd say they are tied in the "want them in my party" amount, which is to say ZERO

This goes for everyone: take your drama shit to discord or IRC or some other bullshit. don't shit up the bread by starting drama about OH THIS SERVER IS X or WAAAH I DONT LIKE THIS PERSON. Just keep it related to the game.

Last thing I want is another draw thread situation.

wait are they seriously reporting the threads? that's hilarious

Where were you when the FF14 threads became as bad as the SS13 threads from a year ago.

Thanks faggots.

well I mean they mass-reported the first thread and made this one with the drama bait in the OP so they can shitpost and call everyone goons so

You didn't report drama that shitted up the thread.

Now I'm here to remind you fags to report drama derailing.

this goes for both the SMUG guild and the Holla Forums guild. fuck off with the in fighting drama bullshit.

Thanks Man. Shit was getting to Kiwi-farms tier.

wait I want to know, how many reports are you getting from these threads on average? Because obviously something must be up if we're getting a mod presence.

I like crafting.

Crafting? I love crafting!

Crafting, Did you say crafting?

You missed one.

Are C@bois considered related to the video game?

how to spot a shitter

What a world.

They're called Laladins.
pic related, it's a potato in tanking gear

Paladin is fun for those of us that ride the short bus.

Is there any decent written guide for Seph Ex? I hate video guides

dtguilds.enjin.com/sephirotguide
these guys usually have pretty good guides
I don't really know of any other text guides for this

So the shitposting was the only thing keeping these threads alive huh? Time for cats.

I am gay. Accept me……..

Oh yeah, let's talk about crafting. Dude I fucking LOVE crafting. Hasty touch fucking sucks tho lol sometimes i use it and it fails 4x in a row LOL XD
is that better?

You should be reported.

Man I really wish these threads would stop getting derailed by all this FC bullshit. This shit pretty much all got started because people got upset that one of the FCs was left out of one of the thread's OP. Like can we get back to talking about the game instead of shitposting? I wouldn't be surprised if all this shitposting has driven people to go back to reading the half/v/ threads.

My man, you need coffee.

Wait did Mark actually step in?

Yeah maybe you should actually read the fucking thread next time.

I assumed the majority of the thread was just people shitposting like the last 7 or 8 threads I didn't think anything was actually going to be done about it. My bad

so, how bout that dun scaith first boss? you guys still seeing people get wiped to hell and back?

How about ALL of Dunes Cat?
It's like the Wiping City on steroids I love it

Do people generally like to blame everything on tanks or is it just my imagination?

first day was best day there. finished the instance with 9 minutes left and all my gear at

When in doubt blame the tank and then the healers.

It's funny, I don't know. I was just playing Ultima hard and dps die because they don't dodge mechanics and I get blamed for some reason. I don't know, I kinda regret paying for this game now, the community is full of fucking whiners.

Some servers are worse than the others. I don't know why or how it happens, but it happens. Shiva's populace is pretty great, minus the French tank shitters, but our brother-server Phoenix is full of fucking retards.

You think blaming tanks is limited to just the ffxiv community? That is a time honored tradition passed down from shitter to shitter and has existed since the dawn of MMOs. You just gotta ignore the shitters who cry and blame the tanks and the healers.

I can attest to this. Used to run with a buddy of mine on that server and holy shit nobody knows how to play over there.

So where did you guys move to? Been on Phoenix too, it was cancerous.

I'm on Shiva, moved there from Chaos or Cerberus, I don't really remember which. I server transferred because a friend started playing in Shiva, it was an uninformed decision and we were really lucky to land in a decent server. I can't say Shiva doesn't have its fair share of problems, but reading the threads here it certainly seems like I suffer from far less. Maybe it helps that my FC's pretty alright.

Thank god the tickrate in this game is trash, I've since moved to NA and the fact that the servers reset only 3 times a second really saves my ass. The only issue now is the timezone, I usually wake up around the time everyone else starts sleeping.

Yoshi said it in an interview. They were meant to stop at 270 but decided to 'reward' players with a huge 275 boost so they get more than like 12 weeks use out of them as more than glamour fuel.

Wish this shit happened more in FFXIV. It was great. Particle effects everywhere. Couldn't see Odin.

I have seen and killed King Behemoth once and i've played since 2.0
ONCE.

I'm there too and I can't find groups to clear titan, mog and ifrit ex with. People outright don't know mechanics. I waster 2 hours before asking my fc mates do unsynched.

For example, the mog ex fight, the other tank would pop vengeance and foresight before he even started to pull the boss. Dps players didn't know that you need to get mogs to 10% and then kill them. Also, they didn't know that they need to stop the mt from getting assraped by mog meteor, among other things. In another instance, I got called stupid because during the tank swap some dps player had the had for like 1.5 seconds before I managed to build up hate.

I mean, this is not fun, you just basically either see people whine about everything or people who just don't know anything about mechanics.

Whats the most cost effective way to level crafter/gatherer?

The funny thing is I just failed a potd run because the tank was a shitter and pulled 8 mimics at once.

potd doesn't count, it's your own fault because you went there in the first place

Just got to ilevel 240 as WAR. How bootyblasted will people be if I try to pug Dun Scaith? I usually study video guides before going into raids so I'm not just flailing around like a retard, but will my gear be up to snuff?

This site needs to be added to OP already
ffxivcensus.com/

If you can enter the instance at all then your gear is good enough. Only shitters need to be overgeared to finish content

Crafters it's easiest to just do mog dailies but it'll be slow going. Though if they aren't leveled at all you're looking at leves past 15 as your best bet.
Buying a levekit from people is worth it if you're trying to level stuff quickly though. 1-50 normally doesn't cost too much I don't think.

As for Gatherers leves leves leves. That's pretty much how it goes. Once you get to the level you unlock collectibles for both crafter and gatherer those are good to turn in for a chunk of exp. Gatherer costs nothing and Crafter will cost you a bit to get the initial mats for the craft. Also GC turn-ins aren't bad either.
Hope this helps good luck

Shit I forgot to add that for crafters/gatherers 1-50 Ixali dailies in North Shroud are an okay way to get exp as well. They give you the mats for crafting so all you have to supply are the crystals.

I know that feel.

I've read that Cerberus is pretty okay, and as for NA Behemoth looks like a good choice except for the(supposedly) amount of brazilians there, but I wouldn't know, never played there.

Go Lala tank!

Best tank

potd is the fastest way to level up other jobs/classes and most of the time pugs are fine.

Gentiles and goyim are the same thing nerd.

lol I'm getting real tired of these primal extreme runs. The other tank came in had absolutely no clue what to do. I taught him but the dps didn't know the moogles at 10% then kill mechanic. I mean, I don't shit on people for making mistakes, but when they get into a fight without reading a single line about it that pisses me off.

Gentile's are more the Christian/Morman term, not used that often

Did you do Titan Ex yet? That's the real ragequit with pugs

All ex runs are equally painful. Now, I'm not a perfect player, but I at least watch a guide. Who knows when I'll clear mog ex, today was a total failure and I did like 15 runs.

Gathering is pretty simple just do levequests appropriate for your level you move locations every 5 levels. You wanna upgrade your tools and chest piece whenever you can. Most tools can just be purchased from vendors for a lot cheaper than the market board.

Crafting though is a little different. Don't fuck up like I did though gathering first leveling crafting first is really fucking expensive towards the end because the materials are crazy expensive. If you don't wanna level extremely fast though you can just grind out Ixali/Moogle quests. It's dirt cheap since it requires no materials.

I noticed this and don't really get it. Can I really make potentially infinite profit just grabbing shit from NPCs and then spinning it on the market for 10 times the price? There has to be a catch

Never underestimate the how lazy people can be.

It's not very fast. Also depending on the server there will be people doing the same thing for less.

I don't think it's so much laziness as it is people just utterly clueless of guides and stuff.

New thread with updated OP