You now realize that The Guy was a P2W faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1025903/7ae55603b4/
discord.gg/ccecErB
exhentai.org/g/595594/a807b0ee77/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't he get his shit pushed in immediately anyway?

My memory fails me.

Yeah. Someone out payed him.

It's not a typo :^)

Nice thread, OP.

Why was anybody playing the game? Were they promised a prize?

Money I think.

He got fucked by an Instant Kill trap for being Arrogant

The only good thing about this movie was seeing Stallone act fucking crazy in different costumes as they never let him outside a single room.

Also seeing Ricardo Montalban in awful looking CGI.
I actually like the first two movies

Reminder that Spy Kids and Machete kills takes place in the same universe and their uncle is Machete

I'm glad the movie existed for me to voyeuristically live the dream of being transplanted into a video game and fighting for survival in coming-of-age-esque deadly scenarios when I was a kid. All the secrets and talk of strategies and perma-death sold the setting for me, like an embarrassingly kiddie dark souls.
Yea, the movie sucked, but there wasn't anything close to one-up it.

Best girl.

omg, frodo was halo man the whole time :DDDDD

someone should stream this movie

Seconding this

well, she technically is 2D

By that logic, isn't Quorra 2D as well?

not anymore :^)

But Game Over was in 3D

partially
REMOVE GLASSES

these movies were just fucking surreal
there's strikingly obvious CGI in almost every shot, and the subject matter is bizarre

I feel sorry for taking my dad to see that pile of shit.

Reminder that Spy Kids movies are kino.

Nooooooo!… but it does explain how he got rekt so quickly.

There was a prize promised(fame, fortune, typical shit for completing Level 5), but it was really a tool to free the Toymaker from his prison.

I liked the first two as well. I think since the fourth bombed, Netflix is making an animated series. Hopefully that'll be decent, but I won't hold out hope.

I know, it's hilarious as fuck.

Literally yes.

He was the actual "chosen one" to conquer the world creed and somehow he jobs by like a bitch and gets hit from 100 HP, which no one else has, all the way down to 0 and fucking dies.

What did the Toy Maker mean by this?

Not 100 HP, 100 LIVES. All of them gone in a single electrical shot that doesn't hit anyone else.

I'm still surprised that line made it past anyone.

Hey,, I'm the guy!

Go spam your Holla Forums-tier forced memes on your own board, Holla Forums

would you an iso
i'd an iso

Wait a second, is that fucking Elijah Wood?

no

No, it's Frodo Baggins.

The guy was always the boy spykid because the whole thing was a trap for him.

I made this thread as a shit post but as I'm watching, fucking hank hill is the one giving Juni his 3D glasses

Fun fact: Spy Kids and Machete take place in the same universe. He's actually their uncle.

What a weird subtitle configuration you are watching in.

youtube was the only place I could find to stream it.

Nostalgia Critic had an episode on this shit.

You are just jealous of his thicc wife.

Is this confirmed or are you just posting cool theories?

Confirmed. Same production company too, if I recall.

Well, Machete is their uncle, but I don't think it's the same universe. Alexa Vega plays someone who isn't Carmen Cortez in Machete Kills.

See

though that's wikipedia, so take from that what you will.

Why the fuck is there a thread about the Backstreet Boys on Holla Forums right now?

Just for further confirmation.

These movies are such trash. I need to get a bottle of booze and pizza and just sit through them all.

Stream 'em, fool. Let's make a time of it, like that time someone streamed Ghostbusters and Space Jam.

The first two used to freak me the fuck out as a kid, though I watched the third one religiously. I know I'd be slitting my wrists watching them now, but being reminded of their existence makes me wanna go back and watch 3 now.

"When you make characters less human, you take away the humanity" -Nostalgia Critic

I'm good Sunday. Should play the first 2 movies then Machete then the 3rd one to close it off as it's actually video games and will make a good finale. Mark's been pushing for more activities so I might ask him in the meta thread when he's done playing Ace Combat.

John Madden tier commentary. What do you expect from an "Internet Critic", especially one that doesn't do any actual criticism?

His older stuff was fun in that AVGN way of an honest but cringe nonetheless effort. He's always been an annoying sperg though and back then he was better at hiding it.

Hooch is crazy

pre-channel awesome, when he went full autismo, his reviews were alright. It was only once the skits took over that it really fucking tanked.

his problem is that he was a funnyman, someone who makes wacky faces and shouts. That was what he was good at.
Then he started getting an inflated ego and gathered a bunch of even cringier autists and losers to huddle around him.
In a way they're kind of like a dark vinesauce.

Sounds good to me. Post with updates later.

That's the thing with most things, isn't it? It's better earlier on when they're trying it out, seeing what works, doing their own thing their way, then they focus in on the one thing they think people like them for and flanderize themselves. And he's still so salty about Demo Reel blowing up in his face he still forces the stupid skits into his reviews. They're just plain bad. He's just obnoxious, now. Too much time sniffing his own farts and getting fellated for it. Not to mention Rob.

Oh don't get me wrong. I watched the 2nd and 3rd one religiously and I was in my mid teens at the time I don't remember any of it though so it would be cool to re-watch them.

Anybody against me asking mark to set up a stream? Anybody against spoonfeeding me how to set one up myself if he can't?

what emotion does this convey

cocky, smug feeling of superiority

it says "you should stream this movie"

>tfw when the pussy too good

Fuck.

How's chances she was pedowood'ed?

I guess I'll post these. I'll sage since it's not vidya I guess but we all love some juicy drama don't we?

CA thread? CA thread.

Do those tards still make movies? I haven't been paying attention since the one after Kickassia (It was so shitty and forgettable I completely forgot the name.)

Sometimes they do solo shit, but they stopped doing big movies like Kickassia in 2012.

This was the era of danny schneider, user. What do you think?

I kept watching way after I should have stopped out of pure curiosity. If they make movies then I can't imagine how trash they would be. As somebody who followed his stuff for years you can ask me anything but I never got involved in the /tg/ drama threads. I just watched his stuff till I couldn't take it anymore.

Don't you mean Dildo Bagpipes?

They made two more after Kickassia, the last one was To Boldly Flee, where Doug killed the NC. I can't even remember the middle one but I know it was about LARPing. They got way longer and more unwatchable with each one. I'm talking more than three fucking hours. I know Linkara made his own movie.

Oh god you just reminded me of that second fucking film jesus christ. Remember that camera shot? If you saw it you know what I'm talking about.

Why would he be jealous of a man who lets niggers fuck his wife for him?

Have you seen his wife? If you have you'd know he's joking.

You know, of all the rumors surrounding this eceleb, he's not fucking Anthony Burch. His wife only refuses to fuck him. It's not an open relationship.

I didn't until you mentioned it. Thanks, user. I also remembered the name, Suburban Knights.

is it a meme to think movies by that director were any good?

They're incredibly trash but fun. Like the Resident Evil movies.

Come on user, you have to share the camera shot now after building it up so much.

She's getting sum good dick from another man, dummy.

It's not an open relationship, just good old cheating.

Quiet, fool. You don't know what you're asking for.

Some movies are watched with the knowledge that you won´t be watching another Titanic or Jaws, the movie might be "bad" in the sense of cinematography, but still "fun" when it comes to story or action. Examples: Postal movie, Kung Pow, etc.

post it faggot, I'm curious too

what did he mean by this?

What the actual fuck

Why does his penis look like one of those post-op tranny dicks

I will fight you

From Dusk till Dawn is great, especially if you show it to someone that doesn't know anything about it. The movie doesn't give you any indication what it's really about until it happens.

You may think of this as more "build up", but seriously, just forget about it. It's not worth the time, its not something anyone should see, which should go without saying considering its from a CA LARP movie. Let it go.

If you open this spoiler I take no responsibility for what happens.

I thought we were still talking about spy kids fuck

Damn you. At least you left out the zoom in.

Was that supposed to be some kind of "joke" or is he just that oblivious?

>the zoom in
oh

It is, but it's incredibly forced and no less disgusting.

As disgusting as this?

If this was a contest I could have just brought up any of the videos mentioned in

Really though that shits pretty gross.

Damn it, stop!!! Somebody please post some pussy, I need a palette cleanser!!!

Here you go.

Now this is some killing intent material

Poor user got trips and still gets treated to this shit.

Saw that coming. This is why you don't ask for shit.

Are you saying we need to go deeper?

is there more?

exhentai.org/g/1025903/7ae55603b4/
Just a little bit.

Fuck you nigger! I'm going to /fur/ and jerk off to some dog girls!

Reminds me of that babyfuck guro manga

IT'SSS AWW-RIGHTTT!!!

Is it bad if i actually like the spykids movies and shark boy and lava girl?

I made a post in the meta thread but the Jewfaggot never came back and the thread isn't stickied anymore. I guess I can email him or something. How do I contact him again? Can it be anonymously?

yes.

I enjoyed them, but I'd never watch them again or else I'd ruin my childhood memories. My friends and I had fun collecting the pieces from McDonald's happy meals for that bug robot thing from the second movie.

Oh jesus I remember that thing, never finished it myself but was a neat promotion.

Why don´t you just make a thread both on Saturday and Sunday?

That's… I liked it as a child. I'm pretty sure watching it now would hurt me, especially since Max's actor was the absolute worst.

Jex faggot is in the Holla Forums 3ds discord, you can contact him there easily and anonymously

Sounds better in idea than execution. In a perfect world I would but we get to many people posting their shitty stream begging people to join. I'de rather ask mark to schedule it so we can get a decent amount of people together and so they don't miss it.

God dammit I guess I gotta install another IM. Wheres the discord address?

You don't need to install it, just open the invite in your browser
discord.gg/ccecErB

Maybe the artist its trying to teach us to see abortions this way, because its almost the same thing, except not as graphical? So we will respect yet unborn life?

Not sure. It's late though, I need to go to bed. Goodnight Holla Forums

She was clothed, but still

user, that series is a dead as those girls.
That artist deleted all of guro and denies ever drawing it in poor attempt to clean his reputation.
Besides, non-lethal ryona is better anyway.

Lay down with dogs, rise up with fleas.

Done. Now we wait.

exhentai.org/g/595594/a807b0ee77/
Don't worry user, it's all here. All of it.

Wait, what? Got pics?

This thread makes me want a Robert Rodriguez Splatoon Movie.

I'm assuming he's making a point about nudity in film and how no one shows the penis but always the tits and ass or some shit.

Are there sources for all this? Criminal records at least, because the drug addiction shit seems too wacky.

But the fact that JewWario committed suicide does give at least a base for all this shit, the dude was a happy guy when his videos were going on, and the suicide seemed meaningless, until shit like this pops up and the possibility arises that he committed suicide due to being stuck in a permanant rut, surrounded by shitty people who hold him back.

The only way a guy like that would commit suicide would be because his life ended in some way, in that there would be no point in continuing because even the distractions aren't distracting.

The info graphics themselves at one point say to take them with a grain of salt I think. The fun part about gossiping is that you never know what can be true.

And Joe making a reaction video with adds enabled to Jew Wario's suicide is confirmed. I never liked his stuff though anyway.

Well, that cured the gay of me. Thanks m8.

What's the extent of your programming powers, Holla Forums?

of off*

What does he mean by this?

This motherfucker should have a giant orgy with all the Robbie Rottens

The funny thing is that independent films with a tiny budget and decent experience with film can look better today than that movie did then. Just check out the B-movie scene. There's plenty of decent stuff out there. RLM put out SpaceCop around a year ago. Maybe check that out? I hear the ham is off the charts.

If she wasn't on the casting couch, her mother was. The shit Hollywood mums do to get their kids famous is fucking ridiculous.

I'd mount an Iso