THOSE ABSOLUTE MADMEN, THEY FINALLY DID IT

THOSE ABSOLUTE MADMEN, THEY FINALLY DID IT

What the fuck does this mean for future 40k games?

More shitty facebook-tier games with lore rape

who cares

Did what?

check em

WEW

Fuckoff weekenders, its been every fucking thread now.
Sage is not a downvote

Wait what? Is that the nigger who is in cryostasis?

Yes the last surviving primarch is waking up to take over.

and of course he is the ultramarines primarch.

trying to fit in?

Your faggoty little plastic men aren't vidya either. This isnt a thread about a game it's a tabletop release. Go back to /tg/. We have enough off topic shit threads here already.

am i supposed to care anymore

So will this have a significant shift in power in the fluff? Also why does gamesworkshop have such a hard on for the ultramarines?

Can't wait for the 40K End Times so we can get Space Marines Space Marines.

>>>/a/

/thread

Its just another goon raid , watch all the (((1)))'s

Matt Ward probably left someone impressed with his dedication and they know theres a shitton of faggots who love the Smurfs.
Funnily enough they barely get into vidya.

But Space Marine still remains the best none rts warhammer game.

>>>/tg/
You aren't even pretending this is vidya. You just want to talk about your shit tabletop autism on a board that isn't dead as fuck like /tg/.

Having the need to execute enemies to regain health and yet not being invulnerable while doing so pissed me off to no end along with the weak as fuck sounding weapons, still don't understand why people liked that fucking mediocrity of a console shooter/hack&slash hybrid that does both extremely poorly.

>>>/somethingawful/

Now I have (2), nigger.
Go back to Facebook

Wrong, he is the only primarch that we are aware of the location.

Lion El'Jonson send his regards.

Nah, i like it here kay? ;)

Why are you being so obnoxious? It isn`t like this is the only barely vidya related thread.

>>>/tg/

can't post in all simultaneously

Well, roboute is THE primarch when it comes down to empire building and management.
Im honestly glad he is the first to show up, hes the only one that can fix the mess that is the imperium right now, especially after the fall of cadia and the imperial forces in disarray.

Just need ro find my head

>>>/tg/

>>>Holla Forums

Warhammer is vidya

Do you think he will get his own shitty space marine game?

What is a good Warhammer game anyways?

Also OP your thread has been bumplocked cause mods r triggered.

Everytime without fault
Unbumplock this hotpocket scum.
This shit is vidya

Whatever happens this is a stark change in the order of things powerlevel wise. Why make a game about space marines when a literal demigod is now back among the living forces?

and more to the point what else will change to shape future 40k vidya?

Not really mate. I like 40k too but this isn't a thread about the vidya games. It's a thread about the tabletop game and lore. Sangria a shit though. No arguments there.

Okay who let Matt Ward write again?

Nigger have you seen the Rage/Cringe thread?
That shit is less vidya related than this is and everyones too busy blogposting to care.

We've always had Warhammer threads even if not directly talking about the games, it would always end up there of it wasn't started with vidya and it just devolved into lorefaggotry and weeaboo bitching.

Well they have just cause to bumplock technically. Frankly I'd prefer if /tg/ got some more love anyway. Casting pearls before swine trying to discuss this here with the underage and retards here anyway.

Wow, really? I haven't been following this shit for a while. This is pretty major.

But I guess it's time for a new IG champion.
The era of Vance Stubbs had just begun.

Lion, Russ, Rogal, Khan, Vulkan, Magnus, Fulgrim, Angron, Mortarion, Logar, Omegron and Alpharius are all laughing at yo

Creed is still alive though He just got captured by the Necron's Resident Pokemon Master

He's kinda… busy

The series will die because PETA doesn't like space vikings wearing furs.