/fgg/ - Fighting Game General: Road in Japan Edition

Eliza has been confirmed for Tekken 7 as a day 1 DLC character. If you don't pre order Tekken 7, she will be released as a DLC character sometime later.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is coming to PC and Xbox One next month.
Killer Instinct will be releasing more DLC characters in the future, and will be adding Ultimates in a future update.
KoF XIV's 1.12 patch has been released. The issues with Netcode have been fixed.
Black Canary has been announced for Injustice 2.
The vote for EVO 2017's ninth game ends Febuary 8th. Currently Pokken Tournament and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 are fighting for the spot.

Beginner's guide to KoF(Recommended if you wanna get into KoF 98 or XIV)
youtube.com/watch?v=N_aMF_MNdfI
Sirlin's Super Turbo Guide(Recommended if you're just getting into fighters or looking to relearn the basics. Or you just want to learn Street Fighter)
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4
Guilty Bits(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear, just note that not everything in these videos may apply to Xrd.)
youtube.com/watch?v=VfouOVyyhiM&list=PLj34EySs1Ieb8Wjnj9H2Q-G4mdPXTd_xH
Guilty Gear Crash Course(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear Xrd or other anime fighters. You practice what you learn in each episode before going onto the next one.)
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKMCOU9_Po

>>>/fighters/

steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

I made this OP post from scratch, since I don't have the full OP anymore. I apologize if I missed anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/sub/151450/
clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/MotionlessPigeonShazBotstix
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Melty_Blood
clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/SmoggySardineFunRun
clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/OddArmadilloKippa
ripped-pixels.deviantart.com/art/Casual-Ibuki-Muscle-Mod-Commission-660267118
discord.gg/xX6T9
mega.nz/#!j8Fz3RBL!n6Sv-s92jvQLIvyXc_h35S2SV9rPtdaqnHdl_jGi8EM
youtube.com/watch?list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7&v=C3fpVjVrK6I
mega.nz/#F!qQhTVZSa!U2NdrGDxq5jv6ZCp3fCvag
steamcommunity.com/app/389730/discussions/0/361798516957138039/?tscn=1486448385
archive.is/xXG8A
twitter.com/EVO/status/829422300982185985
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/829498711600291840
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are the mains templates.

When's Marvel?

At EVO2017. Expected to be the 9th game.

B vs T

Bonchan vs Infiltration ~ character counterpicking!

Embed related. Fighting games are such dudebro shit it's not even funny.

steamdb.info/sub/151450/

I like when they're poppin' off with Auschwitz arms

It's schoolgirl arms vs Boxer arms

So now that it's on the steamdb, how much longer do you think it'll be until the PC port comes out?

Smash and Tekken don't count.

Smash at least produces some good memes, so whatever. Why wouldn't Tekken count?

So is capcom finally kill?

Besides all the bullshit they did, it wouldn't be much better. Fighting games are a niche genre.

Having trouble finalizing a team for KoF XIV. The characters I narrowed it down too are; King, Maxima, Billy, Sylvie and Dinosaurs.
King for sure is gonna be on the Team because she's my best character, but the rest I can't really decide on.

Hopefully. The nostalgia well has run dry and I doubt whatever VR shit they do will sell.

That's one of my favorite SF4 sets. Embed is another great one for those of you who don't mind Daigo jumping back and chucking air fireballs like if Akuma dies then he dies in real life.

Get that ass banned.

I don't think it had much competition in the 3DS market, but that's shameful.

I guess they realized the only good thing about SFV was the abundance of cleavage and fat asses. Which they have been censoring since launch in numerous and bafflingly subtle ways. Man, Capcom fans have had it rough for the last little while.

ayyyyyyy

Billy's a good choice if you want someone who's good for poking and isn't too meter reliant, at least from my experience. Billy was one of the first KoF characters I tried when I didn't know shit about KoF.

real sad when a company thinks that to survive they should jump on the latest fad.

Rather than, you know, making good games.

You must learn Iori and K' and play exactly like everyone else does. No fun allowed.

Shit, son.

Wasn't Resident EVII doing like shit as well?

What's the best way to play the Power Instinct series? What format?

That might work out well if go King/Billy/Maxima, I've been able to do some pretty crazy shit with Maxima as anchor going in with lots of meter.

The only way I'll ever pick up Iori is if he gets a Miss X DLC costume complete with special audio.

That's it? Even after constantly putting the game on sale for 50 to 75 percent off?

I would say that Tekken 3D was SFIV 3D's competition, but that was released a year earlier

IIRC the series' entries are different between each other. The latest version (Matsuri Senzo Kuyou) was ripped recently along with a shitload of Nesica games in /1cc/

Which is the best one to start with? I've heard that they are more brutal in one player mode than other fighting games.

I don't know much about Power Instinct but I personally enjoyed Groove on Fight. I like tag fighters and Groove on Fight has a weird cast with sexy underboob time traveler as a maim character. It emulates on Saturn emulators fairly well, too. Otherwise, I think Matrimelee is decent? Should also have some characters from Rage of the Dragons depending on the version.

they haven't learned a thing. They're almost Sega level tier of fucking up.

Im convinced Crapcom thinks Twitch viewers = sales

They released it like it was a moba game, Ono comes out and says no arcade version because arcades are dead in japan which is bs and only now they've started putting in sfv cabinets.

They made the game simple and boring to appeal to casuals and yet pros still dominate but the game is to boring to watch because its been dumbed down and so their focus on esports also failed.

postan

getting sick of Capcom's A doesn't work well for us so instead of fixing A lets ditch it for B that's just a mere fad of the time.
they should get there heads out of there fucking ass and instead of making games they think is with current times and just make a game that would make you wanna come back to it and play again and again.

Capcom has to kidnap imoutos to get people to play.

DAILY REMINDER

that user score though

So where are the gamur grrls who were supposed to rush to buy SFV?

This is pretty funny. Capcom only cares about supporting the pro gamer tourney community with Street Figther anymore and nothing else. With it gone they are finished. They're fucking scum.

Did the tournament community collapse or something, or did you mean the tourneyfags didn't adopt SFV?

I kinda blame the fgc niggers for that, idk how much influence combofiend has but this is the first sf game they've been involved with since its launch.

I do remember this big titty chun girl

I want to motorboat the shit out of her

Additional shipped units, not sales. It took them cutting the price by 50% or more for months straight just to eat through the 1.1m that they shipped more than a year ago.

Combofiend's just a PR guy.

I thought he was a combat tester since he's always prepped as fuck before any demonstrations.

That too, but he wouldn't be much of a PR guy if he couldn't show off.

No one in the FGC would play SF V if it wasn't for the gigantic pot bonuses Capcom and Sony put in. Japanese players say it feels like work compared to other games they want to play and western players aren't happy about having to play a game that has continual netcode problems and that doesn't play anywhere near as good as SF IV. In fact, the only reason it's still being played is due to the high pot and Capcom making sure all the majors got paid to feature it in year 1 with huge ass pot bonuses and Capcom's likely doing the same in Year 2.

This kind of shit along with the Smashkiddie disease is why other communities are starting to split off their own events like CEOtaku or KI Cup or make other majors the biggest major for their game like how the Skullgirls Community has made Combo Breaker their major because they will never get mainstage at Evo but Combo Breaker will.

True dat

Another problem is in Japan you cant win money (only prizes) because of their gambling laws, some kid won a smash tourney over there and won a bag of rice its ridiculous.

If the japs could do what the guys in the US do you'd see allot more games being played rather then a yearly thing with 3rd strike.

why don't they handle it like pachinko parlors where you win tickets or some sort of tokens and then you go and cash them in at a place across the street that's TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO THE PACHINKO PARLOR OFFICER

Who knew that constantly peddling anti-consumer bullshit for years, getting into the same controversies for years because of it, shelving most of your IPs, relying on only a few of those IPs, and running those few IPs too the ground with dumbass bullshit, and sometimes going as far as blaming your own fanbase will have you lose your consumer base and, eventually, dip in profits?

Not surprise. They deserve this.

I still mad. I mean, as you expect that big companies, like crapcom, make better products if this shit happens?

Wait, for real? I had no idea they were THAT delusional.

Cosplay is a wonderful thing when done right.

I wouldn't put much stock in any awards show related to video games. It's even more masturbatory than most awards shows.

I remember Jeff Gerstmann saying on the Giant Bombcast (I know, e-celebs but bear with me) it was already on the nomination ballot and he was kinda mad about it because he called around and no one at the Game Awards consulted anyone regarding that category and even his own notes to Dorito pope that "SF V should not be anywhere near an award" either fell on deaf ears because no one cares about the category or "Arms were twisted".

Dave Lang got hot about it (As KI:S3 was nominated) and said it made the award and teams feel disposable when a win for a smaller studio could get them recognition and investment and that if SF V was removed, He'd feel a lot better losing to XIV or Xrd Relevator (Which wasn't even nominated) because at least they could say as an industry that a good game that launched well won and it gives recognition to a studio that wouldn't normally get it.

Maybe. As much as hate them for fucking with their games, I'd have loved to see their IPs treated better. Given that they're going the route of Konami though, I highly doubt they will change any time soon.

They care about milking them and propping them up as the new big "eSport". They don't actually compare about the competitive merit of their games.

The winners are selected by """journalists""" and bloggers that know nothing about games and are only relevant due to publishers trickling down information and sweet exclusive deals for coverage. These awards are meaningless.

I'm all for equal opportunities but you shouldn't let drooling retards into upper management.
I haven't bought a Capcom game since Sengoku Basara 4 (and that was a import) but most of my favorite games (Nightwarriors, Onimusha 3, SFA2, DMC, Project Justice, RE4, RE:CV etc) are from them so this is kinda sad to see. I was hoping that CoA would get a purge of biblical proportions, not drag CoJ with it. I suppose that if they fuck up with MvCI, they're pretty much goners.

Black Canary was revealed.

It's been like 2 weeks since there's been a fighting general. I thought 8/v/ finally gave up

Is it just me or does NRS's sound design suck? Every hit feels muted and weak. Her screech is weird, too - they have both the VA yelling "aaaaa" really quietly and the bird screech, which is painfully loud. If they had just the screech with 70% volume it'd be fine.

Anyone something on Tunngle?

Did NRS outsource this? She doesn't look like a tranny.

That face still looks quite bad to me. Not in she looks like a male way but more like low poly or something, I don't know the exact term. Not the kind of models I'd expect from a 2017 game

There isn't any detail to her face since it appears to be filled out with polygons rather than a low-poly model with a good texture applied to it. An user mentioned this in the Horizon Zero Dawn thread we had a day or two ago, but all the light parts of her face look the same and all the darker parts look the same - she looks like plastic, rather than a human being, or even an exaggerated superhero.

I have some pictures on my other computer, one second.

It's the shit anti-aliasing they're using because lolUE4. It fucking blurs everything to hide jagged edges and SFV uses it too. It's not as noticeable in SFV because the artstyle doesn't rely on detailed textures but it absolutely murders the quality of a game going for a more "realistic" look. Compare to MKX which simply uses FXAA and you'll notice how sharp the textures are in comparison. (Note that FXAA also blurs, but it pales in comparison to this trash anti-aliasing devs are using for UE4 games.)

Don't worry, user. I'm sure WB won't let this fly and she'll be beaten to a inch of her life with the ugly stick by the next patch. Still, that's probably the only time in the entire trailer that she looks good. Still something. Baby steps and all.

This manlet looking Bane thoughā€¦ 3/Big guy

FUCKING

Could be his human form, you know without venom injection

yeah

That's were Holla Forums lives.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dat ass tho

Possible but would NRS go the extra mile and make the character with a stance mechanic based around the Venom transformation?
Still, he and Poison Ivy were just shown as characters in the story so they could be NPCsā€¦yeah right. Like this isn't going to be a Batman fighting game with some random DC characters here and there. :^)

I'm surprised they didn't kick her out or make her wear pants. Must be a white supremacist shitlord convention.

Didn't get the costume right. And isn't Cammy like a third of the Holy Trinity of Basic Bitch cosplay (Jinx and Harley Quinn are the others)?
2/10 would not bang

What did he mean by this?

The best thing about it is that they don't think they're the one who ruined themselves, instead they think that the market is a problem which is why they want to rely on VR now. As someone who wanted Capcom to redeem themselves and believed in them solely because they were porting old games, I hope they'll go bankrupt after porting some their old good games to PC. They proved even further that they can't make new good products anymore since like RE6 if not even earlier, the only exception are some MH games.
If they can't learn a lesson after so many fuck ups, they deserved to die for good. If I were Capcom I would fire their entire management as soon as possible.

Man I want Cammy to sit on my penis sexually of course.

Fuck them for making another Generations title.

I want Makoto to sit on my lap fully clothed while I caress her abs through her shirt and she calls me names.

I hope to see them die a painful death.

I'm surprised they haven't made an anime or a movie of this game, it had a good story

Should I try out vanguard process or nitro plus blasterz?

I want juri to get captured where then she is subjected to mind altering processes until she turns into a pure and loving wife.

Found the images I was talking about. Think back to the last time you saw a character model from the 360 onwards which looked half as good as Douglas here.

Nitroplus

Tekken7 uses Unreal4 and looks good

nitro plus blasterz is fun. Hammer Loli is best girl

I think it's interesting because it's from the early days of FG when developers were willing to experiment and make games that were fun and interesting rather than to try to make a game for only a specific subset of the market.
You'd never get games like these now days. Not from any big well known publishers at any rate. Kintaro alone would trigger the shit out of a bunch of people.

It's not the engine alone, UE4 is actually fantastic. It's that new anti-aliasing technique it allows. More devs are utilizing it because it doesn't tax the system and looks "smooth" but seriously it's just a trash smart blur filter.

Actually Vanilla 7 used the engine very poorly because the models out of the Mishimas looked like shit. FR kinda fixed it, but not that much.

It was amazing to see how Ono and Capcom kept making one fuck up after another on a monthly basis.That's literally lolcow-tier levels of fucking up even Dobson would be amazed by. SFV was a major disaster.

Or, you know, actually fix all of your game's problems (not even caring about tourneys), release a complete game, half-assing your esports efforts, and not cater to a bunch of people who don't even give a fuck about your product (esports & sjws). Who knew blowing them off would cost you? (end sarcasm)

They got bored of the game, and went back to Lol like Kaceytron.

Ultra Dave and James Chen probably felt triggered like the cucks they are.

The fgc is hyping this, MvC:I, and any other fighter because it doesn't want to lose it's only opportunity to make a living out of being ghetto, weed-smoking faggot that plays a niche genre. Shitbags like Wong, Aris, SonicFox, Maximilian, Marn, Geoff the SjwCuck, Chris G, Gllty, Sherry, Lowtiergod, Gootecks, James Chen, Ultradave, Skisonic, Ricky Ortiz, Floe, and Ross will always suck off Capcom, NRS, Arcsys, and Namco for their "Careers" (even though no one will take LTG/Dale and Gllty seriously). DSP would suck any company off if it meant more money even if he hates the game. The West will always reinforce all of the shitty practices especially for that weed money. Rog probably regrets leaving EG now that Boxer is top-tier (He was shitting on V until Boxer came out; then he started to suck dick).

I meant companies in general, but he did a little sucking with SFxT before the sexual harassment incident. He usually sucks off Namco.

What engine did Tekken 6 and TT2 use?

What's really embrassing is that Pokken, a fucking WiiU exclusive, sold 1.26 million copies, or only 10% less then SFV.

Don't get me wrong, I think pokken is actually a great fighting game and I wish more people gave it a chance, but for it to do almost as well as a mainline, multiplatform street fighter game really reflects poorly on capcom

I knew those were Nanoblocks before I clicked the thumbnail. I wish they weren't so expensive here.

Pokken is still Fun. I play Gengar whose a "Low Tier" But everyone bitches About his Mega Form.

So far Ive Mastered High tech combos w/ Gengar in the ghostly mountains

Fuckin faggot site

Anyway here's the 2nd best combo Gengar has in Pokken below

clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/MotionlessPigeonShazBotstix

Company money has kinda ruined the fgc, you used to see "pros" play multiple games because it was worth while but now with cash prizes of 200k+ for a single game players now just focus on one title.

You say this but what about go1 and dogura winning so many games each?

More accurately, most players only are competitive in one game, but some of the best are good at multiple. People like KBR and Kbrad are people in the US who are good at two differnt games atleast.

The hate on this game comes from many pros and commentators as well though. Watch any episode of ultrachen and they will criticize the game heavily. James Chen always talks about how much he disproves of simplifying the game, as it doesn't allow people to style and have fun.

As I said in another thread, the biggest problem with simplifying characters is that it makes everyone play a character the same way at a high level.
Someone post that presentation slide about how they wanted players to make the matches interesting and not the characters, that backfired horribly because characters ended up being too simple for players to be able to express themselves.

Yeah definitley people play the characters mostly the same way. In other games that's not true at all, in Super Turbo with Boxer some players use TAP alot, and others do not use it at all. I don't really know what to do to let characters have space to let people play them differently though.

I think it's tool variety and how the players perceive those tools, and ST Boxer's TAP as you mentioned is a good example of this. Variety doesn't mean having lots of tools but having a tool that doesn't have a binary purpose, or being a tool that supports variety through synergy with other moves. In SFV, Urien and Guile come to mind, coincidentally both high tiers.
Urien's just who he is and has some really wild moves (Knee Drop, V-skill and LP>MP come to mind initially but everything he has is crazy) and Guile players can be quite different thanks to the game's inherent rushdown focus making his already good normals viciously useful, and both characters' V-trigger lend a lot of agency with how the player wants to handle them. Urien's second Aegis can be used in the same combo as the first one or can be used in some responsible manner later on since it's near impossible to combo from, Guile can activate his for loops or use them midscreen to make use of mini-booms to close in.

Meanwhile every Ibuki does the same combo/mixup with bombs, Chun-Li's v-trigger keeps her functionally the same in neutral, etc

Victini setups are always super powerful but that's got to be the coolest one by far.

Relevant video, it does cover with how variety of tools is important using SF4 era ume-shoryu as an example.

This one?

I love that channel.

The scream is supposed to emulate a canary soundsā€¦ But it sounds very shitty. They should have make it a booming echo or something similar to Sindel in MK.

I just realised what that design reminded me of. The asset-ripped MMD model looks better, though.

Any good reference material to help someone get into Melty Blood?

It's better EVO material than melee, that's for sure. I wish the arcade version was leaked online so we could get all the characters

some still do it but its a risk now because you are playing multiple games while others are focusing just on one. Dogura has never won a major sf tournament being one example.

Most of the US based players did play marvel and sf at the same time but the US were also a level behind Asia and that was one of the reasons. I remember PR Rog said he knows now that you cant focus on multiple games if you want to be the best at one.

wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Melty_Blood
Probably the most comprehensive English wiki. I forget what places people hang out in to play in but you should be able to find random people between the Steam version of AACC and the pirated version.

Pleb

Thanks. I wanted to try the hammer girl, but I think I'm going to try out the flesh girl first. Is there any issues I should be aware of for the pc version?

But Chen and Dave aren't going to drop/call Capcom out on it like the rest of the community though. Rog is the only guy who more or less said "Fuck this" by leaving EG, but I expect him to crawl back to EG or a team sometime soon now that Boxer is good. Max will never speak out against Capcom, or he'll lose that precious Youtube and weed money.

No one really called the fgc or companies like Capcom out on their bullshit.

No clue, but Mora is too fun to pass up. I'd hope the PC version's online is better than the console one's because that killed the game for me back when it released.

Max could probably say whatever and still be fine because he has drones willing to throw thousands at him for no good reason.

Thanks bro. I picked up it and Under Night last time they were on sale. Haven't had the time to sit down and get into them till now.

Those drones will find another schmuck like the ones who dropped DSP, and the Youtube well is starting to dry up for some people. Max isn't immune from those things happening to him even if Geoff the Sjwcuck will suck his dick hoping to get attention he'll never get.

Even SFV is too much real competition for a grrrrl gamer. With no team to carry them there is no point unless they have the looks to get the attention they crave through cosplay or begin a stick caddy. I know plenty of girls that are decent and/or really good and put in the work but they've been at it for as long as I have.

Thankfully I've devised a little shit test when dealing with new prospects. We have two arcades local now, one is a real arcade the other is a bar with some games. If they choose the bar over the arcade where you have to constantly pay through the nose for tokens I know they aren't into for the same reasons I am. Why spend all that money when you can pay an entry fee and get drunk all you want in the parking lot.

Without a challenge there is no fun. I play fightan for the mind games. Without the mind games it ain't no fun. It's kinda like talking to an idiot, I don't out right hate the person they just aren't on my level and talking with them in frustrating as hell.

At least sega pulled itself away from the abyss.

As in the twitter Shini_Zack, the guy who ported most of the Arcsys games to PC alone and who is the only one communicating with Steam playerbase? He is also the man they use to contact other companies? Do they have no other employees for the PC?

Still, what's the point of denuvo for a niche fighting game like Centralfiction? Denuvo's cost probably is greater than what they'd save even if the would-be pirates bought it, though I dunno how much Denuvo really costs.

Also, why does this mail not have a date when other mails shown in the thread do?

Whoever posted it just cut off the date, it's in the actual leak. I'd go bring it up but my by web browser keeps shitting itself when I open the logs

What if they want to implement it in their singleplayer games? That would be stupid to use Denuvo in fighting games, but then again, ArcSys isn't smart company.
Either way if they implement it in their fighting games I will never support them ever again.

Hey guys if you have you PS3 emulators working you can finally emulate Virtua Fighter 5

I just caused my first ever ragequit in SFV, it felt so goddamn good, better than winning

FUCKING HELL ARCSYS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!?

Rage aside, on one hand, that thread you linked adds a lot of fear to more and more companies going with Denuvo, but it also may get people to crack games to get moving on cracking any game that has this fucking software on it. It's not even just about piracy (mostly), it's that Denuvo has proven to be bad for HDDs and SSDs, and has even affected how the games play with how it works. Is the price they pay to "protect" their games worth losing potential customers with how bad of a reputation Denuvo has?

What happened that caused your opponent to rage quit? Which character were you playing when your opponent quit?

I don't remember FS taking that much time to load up a stage.

Mains

God dammit.

I was playing gief, taunting, flexing n shit, I won 2-0, he quit the last game after I stunned him then used my super

Well at least it's something since Sega is fucking doing those PC ports they promised

they need to be gassed

Sometimes I do this because I gotta do things suddenly or if you're a laggy cunt.
if you want those points back better pick a top tier!

So I bought a cheap copy of SC2 today for the Gamecube. This the first 3D fighter I've actually wanted to put time into. Any advice for someone who's new to Soul Calibur?

what are you, some kind of faggot

One of the best moments to ever happen to gaming, SNK returns to slay Capcom from fighting games.

If they would only pixel art again.

Not until their sales reach SF or MK numbers

What must I do to help?

Buy 14 copies of KoF XIV and then buy 14 steam keys when the PC port hits. Alternatively find a way to speed up Capcom's eventual bankruptcy and get NetherRealmdrones to open their eyes to all the shit NetherRealm pulls.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job of that by themselves.

But it ain't fast enough.

Yeah, I play Urien. Played him since he launched, don't lynch me

I got more setups for victini. I can also do a wall unblockable if I can find the Clip

clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/SmoggySardineFunRun

croagunk when

urien is still a muscle bro, he cool

Okay found it.
clips.twitch.tv/superluigi150942/OddArmadilloKippa

Basically if you're in this scenario I'd just take the grab. If you don't you'll be wall juggled by the shadow ball+ (critical hit)

Goddammit

Is SFV Ibuki pretty?
ripped-pixels.deviantart.com/art/Casual-Ibuki-Muscle-Mod-Commission-660267118

Try Skullgirls.

Aris sucks, period.

I didn't think you could make SFV look even uglier

fucking christ, the comments make it even worse

Remember to keep trying and when you finally get it. DO IT AGAIN!

If I wanted a play a mvc game I'd just play mvc2. Don't defend that mediocre game just because it has tits.

I've got a friend who's getting into fightan for the first time. How should I help teach him, considering I usually get bopped by anyone thats not a beginner?

Enjoy your dead tourney scene, your 6 OP chars and the random double snaps killing you super easily.

Play Tatsunoko VS Capcom my child.
No nigga go here discord.gg/xX6T9
^ Up there my questioning child is a discord where you will find many players new and old who play it online over Dolphin
After a recent frosty event it's user base spiked to be double in size with new players so you have a bunch of new players to play with.
mega.nz/#!j8Fz3RBL!n6Sv-s92jvQLIvyXc_h35S2SV9rPtdaqnHdl_jGi8EM this one, it contains the game, the needed version of dolphin and has all the needed cheats to unlock all the content right away.
youtube.com/watch?list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7&v=C3fpVjVrK6I
Play list of good combos and BnB's for characters, sorted by the Tatsunoko and Capcom sides.

How bad is SFV? Is it as bad as you all make it out to be?

I'm looking to get back into fightan and want to pick up something that's popular enough that I'll be able to play in local events, but will actually have decent longevity. It looks like, local to me, the only things played are Smash, Mortal Kombat and SFV.

season two is better, but still pretty meh, get KoF, GG,BB, hell even MKX, or if you're set on SFV, wait for it to go on sale,and if you want all the characters, you gotta either grind for months, or drop another 50 bucks, not worth it, plus gief is fucked beyond repair

Its not complete garbage but its not really fun to play or watch.

The game isn't exactly balanced very well so I'd look at the tiers before picking a character, lots of pros have already dropped their season 1 characters before they got nerfed so badly.

Is Nako still busted in KoF? or did they patch her shit out

The Japs think gief is top 5 in season 2, itazan is a beast this year, gief does have one really awful match up though and that's Guile.

I hate fighting Guile, Nash, and even F.A.N.G at times, his v skill is fucking useless now(it was hardly useful in season 1) and fucking christ, WHERE IS MY GODDAMN GREEN HAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What makes it less interesting to watch? The only major thing that I know of is that they apparently got rid of 1 frame links.

Those first two would require me playing only online.
As for MKX. I've never found Mortal Kombat fun. I don't understand the mechanical niche that it's meant to represent

find a game with characters, plot, and gameplay, then get some friends together, and try to start a local scene, that's what I did with blazblue, I live in the middle of nowhere, but now I have a pretty active scene

Characters are too simplistic thanks to dumbing down and a lack of tech, differences in playstyles between players only exist in things every character can do, so in high level a lot people seem to play a character the same.

I genuinely don't have the time to start a community. If I could I'd love to get Blazblue of KOF going, but they would need a lot of work.

that kind of depends on your scene tbh.
usf4,3s, xrdr, kof, mahvel are all better & more fully realized games than sfv but if your locals just want to play maylay and eatsports there's not much you can do about it unless you wanted to bring your own setup and get them into better games, it's not that hard to bring a laptop with fightcade and some roms on it

It's always good to just play random games and see who's interested. I did that, I was just playing AH3LM on my laptop and some dude was like "oh shit you play AH?" and jumped in, now we play it regularly.

The game was targeted towards casual players so there is nothing in the game you could consider difficult to do or execute so watching pros play isn't really exciting like it was in sf4 or 3rd strike, it generally comes down to 50/50 guessing and reactions but because it had 8f of lag even reactions were lackluster.

The game also feels allot slower then previous sf titles.

aris has done a lot of videos on it. the dolphin version supposedly has really good netcode

You're supposed to shill fightcade. Speaking of which, does anyone have a mega or something with all the commonly played games?

Is there a way to reenable frame interpolation in the PC version of Revelator?

I'm not finding any info on this.

Why would you need or want that on in a game?

Because the choppy shit doesn't convince me at all and I want to see what the animations look like at proper 60fps.

Just set your monitor to 60Hertz

She's still good, just not SS+ tier anymore. I would say she's just A tier or B+ tier at the lowest now.

You have no idea what I'm talking about faggot.

Xrd disabled frame interpolation to give it that silky smooth 15fps animu feel. No mater what framerate the game runs on, the animations have no interpolation so they look choppy.

This is the only video I've found with interpolation reenabled (watch at 1080p60fps of course) but I have no idea how to do this, the ini files don't seem to have any configuration on that.

mega.nz/#F!qQhTVZSa!U2NdrGDxq5jv6ZCp3fCvag

The textures are the least of its problems, that entire model is fucked up.

They just made the 2nd DLC character silhouette a bit more recognizable.

Peter reveal trailer when

It's nice enough in anime, but there's so much motion in Guilty Gear (or any fighting game, really) I wouldn't trust it to deliver an accurate representation of the game state. The artifacting looks awful, too.

Sweet, thanks. Now I can get bodied by people from all over the world.

Even the main character's face, which doesn't fall into the uncanny valley, has the same problem. Same shade of white from top to bottom unless the lighting system is casting a bad shadow on it.

Two seasons of Dolls.
"We worked very hard on this so you better pre-order those season passes, goy!"

Gonna be characters that were never playable before so no Sodom, no Q, no Rose, no Poison and no money from me ever ever.

The artifacting is either a problem with the video or the way the 60fps conversion was done, but it has no reason to happen if interpolation is enabled in-engine.

Ingame moves should remain with the key frames alone, but intros, outros and overdrives could have interpolation because they're non-interactive and have wild camera movements that look terrible with choppy framerates.

Im convinced whoever is calling the shots here is severely handicapped.

holy shit user I just want to say thank you for posting this. I lost this picture and it's my favorite background to use for my phone.

Besides that has anyone here been playing the I2 beta? am I the only one that feels Supergirls teleport doesn't belong in the game? Seems broken IMO.

You can crouch it since its high or block it, and get a full punish either way.
It's still pretty horrible but not as fucking stupid as Scorpion in Injustass 1.

I would play either of the pink hair qts

T. Hawk's girl and french tourettes operator tbh

This is why shit in games gets worse and worse and fucking worse. None of these idiotic developers realize that funneling things into the same style of gameplay means less variety and everyone loses as a whole. Eliminating the most distinct and identifying factors from your game is like obliteration your game's identity.

we need more injun fighters

will we see ed as a playable character?

That was done with video editing software. You can tell because all of the animations have the snap smoothed out of them and also it looks like shit.

You won't find a setting to enable what you want because it doesn't exist. The animations were done in keyframes on purpose. There are no animation frames that are hidden away behind a line of code in a .ini somewhere.

Interpolation is when you take a source video and use software to synthesize new tweener frames to insert. It's used for film because once a scene is filmed the film is the only part that remains and any modifications have to be done using it, but that doesn't make any sense in video games because framerate is only limited by the engine and whatever rate the animations were modeled at and the scene can be re-rendered at any time. I don't know why you would think a setting for interpolation would exist in a video game, or why it would be implemented in a fighting game when it would induce extra lag given how interpolation works.

If you're just referring to the character intros and outtros you can probably extract the video files and interpolate them yourself but they run at unusual framerates, some at 18 (anime standard), some at 24 (film standard), some at 30 (easy math), I think one at 50 (PAL standard), and the characters and the background don't always run at the same rate, so you're going to have a hell of a time with it.

Not for SJW pandering.

What's the most active fighter on PC? I don't wanna end up fighting the same high skilled players over and over; I got bad memories from Skullgirls on the 360. The loops were cool at first, but getting juggled for almost my entire health bar just ended up being demoralizing.

Pokken took the lead. It has another 1700$ donation lined up as well due to Shofu's stream that hasn;t been placed in yet.

Street Fighter V

Hard question, SFV technically has the most players because of crossplay but it takes longer to find matches than literally any other game out there right now. I'd suggest going on fightcade and seeing which lobbies are popular and finding out which game you like.
You don't have to download the games required to check the lobbies.

How much time until they close the polls? I pray pokken wins and I can bathe in salt. Shame Windjammers never had a chance.

As much as I love Pokken as a game, It's a horrible game for major tournaments because of the setup required for it, and I hope it loses just for the sake of everyone's sanity. Even if Bamco employees handle everything for it, it just means hell for them.

I knew this would happen and it's wonderful.

Yeah, it's sad that Windjammers will never be at EVO

Do you want an old character to get fucked over by SFV mechanics and talent less dev bullshit? Capcom made a right call, they have admitted to being so shit they can't recapture what they've done in the past.

The dolls would be interesting to play. But, once again, I expect capcom to do the laziest job on them and make them detestable

so true

Honestly I don't care what they do to SFV, I was just joke how fucked SFV is that they have to start cutting corners

The vast majority of pokken's donations was via actual pokken community members donating or them raising money during weeklies and regionals over the past 2 weeks, not smash or pokemon people

I'm a boring fart so I'd settle for ol' Juli given I picked her a lot in A3. From the other ones, Satsuki and Yanyu.
Then again, I don't have the game and don't plan to so, whatever.

I think it's very likely. They said the remaining season 2 characters would be new and, in Capcomese, that includes NPCs.

Lad your Evo champion was a guy who wanted more cartoon porn of a fox that wears dresses and makeup. The autism is you, there's no coming back from that, you gotta own it.

KEK

That's just what I've heard Marvel 3 described as by the people who still play it. I hate hyper fighters so I can't tell whether it's accurate or not.

A fox who wears dresses and makeup and, in Pokken, is styled after JPop idols.

Don't forget they made Gardevoir sound like a Vocaloid milf.

that does not make mutual exclusivity

I've taken the DOA pill and want to know how to gitgud. Downloaded DOA5LR. What are the essential DOA guides for people new to the series or 3D fighters like DOA?

Playing on PC. Currently have:
How fucked am I?

Speaking of which. Can somebody post all the horrible trannies NRS has produced so far? Someone on steam forums is trying to say NRS make women look like real MMA fighters.

are they fucking retarded, they dont even look human, plus they're fucking superheroes and shit, why should they look like mma fighters

They should have just kept using photosprites. 3D was a mistake.

Well, MMA at least have an "Amazon" I guess.

Tell it to this faggot steamcommunity.com/app/389730/discussions/0/361798516957138039/?tscn=1486448385

I'd rather they just hire a brand new art team because theirs hasn't cut it for all of their games so far.
Funny because MK9 actually looked really pleasing apart from the character models.

Well he isn't wrong, most mma women are ugly as fuck with only a handful of cuties.

ugly =/= tranny

Keep the hoods safe G

Nigga you posted a male pikachu

The one in pokken has the heart tail. and it's not even the cutest, braixen is except braixen is only the cutest because mawile didn't get in

Here you go faggot.

Not much difference in mma when the girls start juicing.

Nigga you just basically circumcised a pikachu

I'd be surprised if they make any characters that aren't already in the game.

Play? Since it's PC, just costume mod it;
streetmodders.deviantart.com

almost there

Fug.

There you go, the sex change operation is complete.

Almost.
One final touch.

How do I git gud with Chizuru? She's not as sexy or straightforward as Mai

one thing i'll never understand is, what's the deal with the "favorite character" thing from SFV, why not just let us choose our characters easily from match to match, it's annoying having to go into menus every time I want to try a new character online

Because SFV's online infrastructure is a fucking joke and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Can anyone link me to decent instructions or a prepared torrent of Street Fighter x Tekken? I found a copy that worked on a public tracker but it didn't have all the DLC characters installed and required GFWL. I tried to apply the community patch to it but it refused to boot after that and gave me init errors. I ended up downloading 5 or 6 different versions from different crack groups, all either refused to run, weren't in English, or were not compatible with the patch.

I really don't want to buy this game on steam. I own a copy for console but I'm moving everything over to PC to simplify my set-up. My friends love this game so I'd like to get it running right before our next get together.

Which game? '98? Maintain neutral at all costs, hop C keeps people out. Do low C -> illusion moves, mix up the spacing/timing/hit/whiff to catch them out, or learn to confirm random pokes into the lockout super. Get a corner knockdown and do the clone super into high/low or force a guard crush. She's really not an intuitive character, has way too many options and it's hard to tell which one you're supposed to use in a lot of situations.
Shit taste detected.

Not wanting to buy a $5 gameā€¦

Neat. The Marvel boys can have a big blowout tournament when the new one come out (unless it sucks and it'll probably suck), but the Pokken scene can benefit a lot from a high profile event like this.

Hopefully Pokken Switch will make that a lot easier when they eventually get around to even announcing it.

Disgusting.

Recommend me a gamepad

if this is true, I will most likely switch to Helen,I like ice/water skills, they're always cool

Get a madcatz one(bit pricey) or just make your own

It's a good feeling, too bad Law still kicks my ass in Tag 2

Tekken was one of the hardest games for me to pick up, but I had a friend ho nonstop played, he played Lee and Hwoarang, two of the scariest characters, now I can fight evenly with him, learning a fighting game always feels so good

ISHYGDDT
Seriously, the Hori Fighting Commander is better build quality and cheaper. Otherwise a DS4 can work. The dpad's a little small, but if you're sticking to the sticks on the pad, it works decently under windows and should have Loonix support on top of being able to bring it to a tourney and play on consoles.

how are people supposed to use those, how tiny are their hands

Someone reposted my image

If 2 break just open up and swap them out

Almost any controller that works for the PS4 is going to have a share button on it. There's a share button on this, too, does that disqualify it from being a stick somehow?

Does the share button get in the way of the actual stick itself? No? Then stop being so fucking triggered over nothing.

No, it only makes it a pleb recommendation. Nice reading comprehension you got there m8.

WE

Guess I'll make my own.

Nigga, I got bad news for you: PS3 sticks on PS4 turn select into share. It's as bad as you think.

I think you mean the Home button, bud.

I've heard talk that the Hori Mini's buttons are prone to sticking with use, any truth to that?
What stick do you guys use or recommend?

Yeah, '98. It's taking longer to learn this game than I expected, especially since I'm trying to learn how to play with a keyboard too.

On that note,
What keyboard layout do poorfags here use? I've currently got:
W = Left
E = Down
R = Right
G = Jump
and then YUIO are A, B, C and D. I've just copied the mapping for the hitbox, but standard movements like DPs feel very strange like this.

I use
Q - left
W - down
E - right
Space - up

How long did it take you to comfortably start doing DPs?

A couple hours
press e, release e, press w, press e
I find in newer SF titles, shortcuts can actually cause this to turn into a hadouken if you aren't explicit enough

Are you feeling okay? You mean the PS button? The same button the DS4 has?

Something tells me we aren't talking about the same button.

guys, has anyone here tried WWE 2K17? Honestly, the only fighting games I have played so far are Street Fighter (one of the early versions, usfiv and SFvT) Mortal Kombat 9 and some smash bros.

I never tried any of these "realistic" fighters yet and I have no idea if they are worth it. I just saw this one clip in which dps gets his ass kicked and thought it looked funny, but are those games actually fun to play?

Also, are there good torrents of it? I was able to find one, but it has pretty crap ratio and is 45gb big.

Like if I am honest, the screenshots make it look pretty bad and judging from the videos it is very slow paced and sluggish.

what is that game called that comes up at 2:20?

Killer Instinct?

If you don't like wrestling don't bother. Wrestling games are only really good for wrestling fans with the rare exception (which 2k17 is not). 2k17 is more about making a dream league and playing manager or making a self insert wrestler and beating your least favorites/forming tag teams with your favorites than it is about the actual quality of the game.

NuWWE is completely shitty in almost everyway. I'll elaborate later, but I just don't feel like it right now. Just look up a video and you'll get a good taste of it.

Earlier wrestlin was good.

So was the actual product.

Guess I will not be pirating 45gb of crap then.

Actually this is a more appropriate image.

I mean the literal select button on a friend's cheap madcatz stick. When we use L0's driver in KoFXIV, it binds Select to Share.

Wrestling games are like meme fighters but a genre in and of itself. Don't know if you've been here when a streamer hosts a Holla Forumsidya wrestling stream, has literal meme characters fighting. Worth it for a laugh and for the chat. For playing it by itself? Really up to you but it would make sense if you were already a wrestling fan.

The point of playing them these days really is for the character creator. I had fun as a kid making super saiyan characters with my friends in Wrestlemania XIX for the GC. You could buy ingame currency super saiyan hair and they even had a MSG knockoff RX-78 shield and a drill arm. That was in the early 2000s but if they were willing to go that far then, I could imagine the random stuff they put in now.

Pic related. I'm pretty sure you can find archives of the very first Holla Forumsidya wrestling from 2011-2012. Good times.

Meant to say, Pic related in general. That's definitely not from 2011-2012. I'm pretty sure I have a folder in an old hard drive from that era.

Seems the MAHVEL community had an OH SHIT moment and threw more money at it.

My guess is that they'd start going full on mafia on said tickets, just like how most parlors have to deal with counterfeits or protection money.

I don't know who is more autistically pathetic; Marvelfags, meleefags or SFdrones

JWong had a stream where he'd get more people to donate to the MvC3 pool by playing weird teams or getting certain objectives done in online play.

Meleefags because they can't accept that their top level is stale as fuck, Marvel and SF at least have fun games in the franchise.

The hell happened to Lili?

Also, the donation drive ends in about 17 hours, so if you want either Marvel or Pokken to win, the time to donate is NOW.

I think she looks fine other than her hair when she's flipping around.

brb finding 50000 to make windjammers win

What the fuck went awry with Akuma up there?

Supergirl's face looks like the actor who played minime was the model for her character model

He was outsourced to someone I think. Though I'm sure that Ken was made by Capcom so it doesn't really make a difference

You forgot Killer Instinct if you were comparing 3d fighters, except for Mira they all look good imo, good compared to NRS and Capcom at least

Nah I didn't forget them they just weren't the point. Made the picture for that fool on steam forums who think NRS women look like 'real' women or some shit and that SFV has better graphic and artistic design than T7.

KI does look nice. Too bad about the microsoft aids though.

Gotta hand it to Namco. They've not only perfected the art of rendering 3D hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in years but also got George Soros to face model for Akuma.

The cure for yellow fever, right there.

SFV has been more miss than hit with its newcomers and redesigns but T7 hasn't fared any better with its equally atrocious new characters and horribly overdesigned veterans.

Graphics might not be the best but KoF XIV is probably the only one that hasn't spitroasted the pooch. And I say that as someone who's fannyflustered over "muh mains" not making it.

So whose idea was it to give all the SF characters unneeded redesigns?

Trying to get better as Jam in XRD because I find her play style really fun. What are some Jam specific videos that are worth watching? Any Jamfags here that know to become "so great" and "move the lid over?"

Well I guess they didn't wanted to get labeled as lazy or something like that. You know, people complaining about CoD being the same every year and shit.

archive.is/xXG8A
What

Judging from what Studio Roqovan has made, it seems like it's just a way for SNK to keep up with their affordable lifestyle while still keeping up with modern times.

Expect a VR-related Metal Slug thing, probably.

God damn you, Carlos.

I'll probably drop Urien to secondary for her too. I like cunty zoning characters, Guile is too straightforward, FANG is too hard and Dhalsim is ugly and horrible. One of the reasons I picked Urien was his upward fireball but it fucking blows ass, only stuck to him because he still still better than everyone else to play. I played Lucky in KOF and Chandelure in Pokken and the leaked info reminds me of both apart from the stubby normals which all SFV characters have anyways.

So I've been playing SC2 on gamecube recently. I'm really liking Astaroth so far. Besides embed related, what else do I need to know if I wanna get gud with him?

I'm still curious about this one.

Only 12 or so hours left untill it's over. Pokken already half cleared the 6000$ gap that Marvel had earlier.

It could easily go either way.

And this one. Frankly, I am happy more developers are doing fighters these days. Something good might end up being release.

I really hope Pokken makes it. I'm addicted to salt and I need my fix

Oh, one more.

How much of a chimpout do you think we'll get if Marvel 3 doesn't make it in? Don't forget that if Marvel 3 doesn't make in in, this'll be the first year a MvC game isn't on EVO's main stage.

The chimpout will way bigger than the chimpout that happened when the two smash games go in the first time.

I don't know about tech videos but look up Mdesilva on Youtube, anything with Sharon or LOX is good.

Probably the nicest looking game out of the ones you posted. Needs more mid-frames/motion lines though, despite what they want for art-style.

nice!
I've been meaning to get good at SoulCalibur and Astaroth is my go-to

I usually like horror-like athestics in fighters.
combat and graphics looks a bit clunky, I'd like to see a full-match to get a better grasp on how it would play.
a 4 player traditional fighter has me hooked from the get-go, you don't see that too often made for traditional fighters outside of 3D ones.
the nicest looking one of the bunch, looks basic but fun.
I always did wanna beat up Garnet as Jason Statham

Watching Marvelfags throw money away in a panic is more entertaining than actually watching marvel

Bit late for that, CAPCOM

>2011+6 CY+2 '94
Grass is still green, sky is still blue, who rips off SNK? Capcom I tell you!

Did Violent Ken show up in a SNK VS C game first?

Yeah, he was invented by SNK and had orochi stuff in him. In the Capcom-only version he's got psycho power instead.

Gill predates Kula, are you seriously saying that use of the same power is plagiarism when it's fucking ice based, in which case surely both stole from Mortal Kombat. Seriously the worst thing you can say about Capcom blatantly avoiding work by using pre-existing assets is that it stole from fucking KOF?

DRAMA

I have a feeling it's faked since Zyflair is actually a pretty big person in the community and would have a fuck ton to lose by doing this but

oh boy

I can't fucking wait to see this happen.

I don't really like either of them that much, but it'll be worth seeing the result of this

Plz furries, make Pokken win. It will be election night 3.0

IT'S FUCKING LIT

Some details on Black Canary

To be fair, Capcom's pretty open about that one. Remy's meant to be a homage to Iori.

Trips have spoken.
Fuck it! If I'm getting another "proof we're living in a white supremacy" meltdown from this then you got my interest. :^)

LITERALLY A 1$ DIFFERENCE

IF POKKEN WINS THIS IMMA CRY LAUGHING

so when do we see the final results? This is getting really close.

Please let Pokken win.

3pm est

There's some truth, buttons can get caught on wiring inside so you may potentially have to open it up eventually to move the cabling.
So have a small screwdriver ready for that day

Only good things can come from this.

disappointing tbh

Character to be revealed tomorrow. Here's a tease.

Given part of the MAHVEL! audience, it's just crazy enough to happen.

Looks like Sub-Zero is making it to SFV. Reveal happening tomorrow along with some nig music

g-great minds think alike I guess

Hour and a half left. Marvel has taken a 2k lead due to a string of small donations, but with how fast things are going, that's not a lot. It's still either game's game.

If you want the mass mahvelcuck salt or actually like Pokken, the time to donate is now

but Remy is just neo-Guile/Charlie and he looks nothing like Iori which is why you had to red-shift the image in photoshop.
but yes you are correct

I found one that worked last night. No thanks to y'all.

Pic related, yes I know I could get it from some shady CD key website. No I'm not giving Capcom any more money.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

AUTISM STRIKES BACK

3 MINUTES LEFT IT'S GONE BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN POKKEN AND MARVEL LIKE 10 TIMES IN THE PAST MINUTE

MARVELFAGS CONFIRMED FOR BEING MORE AUTISTIC THAN POKEFAGS

MAKE YOUR MEMES COME TRUE
He will nut inside us.

Worst timeline confirmed.

IT'S OVER
AUTISM WINS

It's over, mahvel wins

in b4 rigged

it's 90 percent guaranteed that capcom made "donations" so they can use it to advertise the PC port and infinite.

FUG

This game can crash and burn, esports ruined everything.

Damn

People said things couldn't get worse after the Red Bull costumes and breakdancing Ryu ad. Capcom proved them wrong.

EVO is going to support pokken with $10k throughout 2017

As if that's not 6x less then the community fucking raised

It could get much worse from here, user.

fucking meleefags

>Both of their games are in the main lineup
This is why people hate smashfags.

Are smashfags the SJW's of the FGC at this point? No matter what anyone says or does for them, they still aren't satisfied.

muh sunday stage

The cycle goes Iori -> Remy -> Ash

If by "SJW's of the FGC" you mean adults that behave like literal children, then yes.

They're the Rapefugees of the FGC. The Smash community has gone out of it's way to ruin many events for their retarded shit like Melee, but only a few TOs actually did something to punish them. Big E made them wait longer to play Smash when they ruined a DOA exhibition, but JeBailey didn't do shit when they ruined the Xrd tourney at last year. Last year's CEO was a train wreck when they harassed a Cammy Cosplayer to a point she had to wear pants, and apparently one of the Smash kiddies decided to throw shit in a pool during a party. Oh yea, one of them tried to commit rape at last year's Evo while groping a player's girlfriend, and tried to tell the cuck boyfriend to be quiet about it (spoiler: He was a[n illegal] spic). I think there's another guy in the scene that's an actual rapist or something (I can be wrong about this one), yet the Smash community defends those guys. There are stories of cosplayers swearing they'll never attend fgc events because the Smash players (as well as non Smash players to be fair) go out of their way to harass or grope them while trying force themselves on the cosplayers.

The top player like MewtwoKing are known to be some of the biggest autistic ass-holes and even lolcows among the FGC. There's one kid who was such a shitbag in Smash events even the community and TOs got sick of his shit, so they banned him for a while. The kid still talks shit when he thinks the world owes him everything, but he stops when his "career" is at risk.

Guys like JeBailey and Wizard say they'll threaten them, but they won't. Smash kiddies bring in tourney money because nobody wants to play the other shitty fighters out there like SFV unless Capcom supports them after one blowjob after another. Mr. Wizard will never risk his money by dropping those faggots because he's a slimy piece of shit like JeBailey. The funny thing is the fgc helped them 4 years ago, but now Smash's community biting the hand that fed them. A lot of fgc guys don't like being near Smash players.

I included my experiences with them somebody here saved. Smash and it's community deserve the hate and shit people give them, and I wouldn't be surprised to know more than half of them are sjws (Never go to a midnight release for a Smash game. You'll want to kill everyone around you).

I was the only who saved it.

Thanks for that.

JUST

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/829498711600291840

lol

It probably means it'll be on Switch, but whatever

Oh boy, it's a rollar coaster all over again

Reminder that Harafda tried to stir drama over Josieā€¦and failed very badly.

Thinking of getting one of these, the HORI mini. I think I have given all I can with a fightpad but games like GGXrd push it to the limit. So I might as well learn how to use a fightstick. Are there any other choices worth looking into for a beginner fightstick or better?

That MadKatz stick looks like complete shit. I wouldn't even pay $100 for that garbage. It's a shame their last decent stick was the SF4 Chun-Li Edition one.

Oh yea, reminder the Hori Tekken 6 stick was absolutely horrible.

new thread