Nice Try, Paul

PJW just got btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2011/11/14/estrogen-in-drinking-water-prostate-cancer_n_1093696.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this guy. He's like my favorite youtuber Mister Metokur but wittier. MAGA.

Although i disagree with that guy politically i still find him pretty funny and sometimes even right (like in his vid about soy)

nope

who

hbomberguy

PJW looks like he takes anti-depressants. He has big puffy juicy lips that aren't sexy.

is he still mainlining soy?

Just finished watching it and holy shit that’s funny! PJW is one of the biggest straw manning hypocrite in the world.

zack

He's staring directly at the camera lens.

Some goons just don't have the dignity to die quietly.

He is pretty cool tbh

Go back to whichever ex goon forum is still kicking these days.

Why would i get back anywhere when im in my home?

Isn't this the dunderfuck that was so wrong in one of his videos that it took another, more informed, youtuber nearly 10 hours to completely break down just how very, very wrong he was?

This same soyboy then pissed and moaned on twitter over how it was "so ridiculous" that someone would spend that much time criticizing him.

Hbomberguy is just a bad sargoy clone, not a single user likes him. How odd that you would directly link to one of his dogshit videos instead of posting a webm. Hmm, gee I wonder why…

What?

The thread should have ended with this post.

Your ignorance is not something to be proud of user

I don't like that guy, but I like him.

What?

What what?

Huh?

I don't think that there's any other person I disagree with more than Soybombercuck. All of his videos are fucking garbage and he always needs 30 minutes minimum to finally get to the point and when does, his arguments are complete shit and factually wrong 90% of the time.

Errors that have continued to go unaddressed.

1. He claims he has high testosterone, without providing any blood work to prove it.

2. He claims that his thinning hair is evidence of his high testosterone. While it's true that testosterone is linked to high DHT, and high DHT is one cause of hair loss, it is not the only cause of hair loss. He admits to having a junk food diet built around Doritos, and a diet lacking in nutrition (especially deficient in collagen, zinc, and vitamins C & E) will contribute to hair loss.

However, it's not really soy that's the leading problem to chemical emasculation. The clearer and stronger connection is with plastics and birth control pills in the water supply.

Agreed.

FPBP am I right? Heh heh! I love our community.

It's good training for maintaining eye contact at the welfare line

Not everyone keeps up with e-drama like you retard
never mind, I shouldn't bully someone who wears his autism on his sleeve

Bullshit meme
They add 1% to the estrogen in the water supply. And show my a single scientist who agrees the estrogen in water is problematic. Also. people high in testosterone are also high in estrogen, as testosterone is converted to estradiol. I'm low in testosterone probably for a bunch of reasons, and estrogen isn't one of them. I'm low test, but I'm clinically outside the range for estrogen.

Why would you want to do that?

What a lying fuck, 4chan was liberal at the beginning

sure.

Holla Forums was full of atheist retards, hell even now people think Holla Forums is containment board. Stormwenie was a regular insult.

Apparently, atheism == liberalism.
It is.

No, it isn’t. There’s been a lot of research about this, actually.

huffingtonpost.ca/2011/11/14/estrogen-in-drinking-water-prostate-cancer_n_1093696.html

Yeah, that was real difficult. Retard.

How does this cuck keep making videos after his shameful soyboy video?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean

Fuck you and the cuck you rode in on, fag.

Attached: fe574fd7ce9d32811b2a82e01fe76659e00b555b8d1bc30b5d0b29d5da911f58.jpg (1024x762, 222.78K)