Film about Beastiality wins best picture

Why are normies not watching the Oscars again?

Mark Dice raped me at a Youtube meeting

Hot, cant wait for more

triggered, cumskins?

times up

Why didn't you fight back?

nigger what?

Bring it on, melanoid. You and your kind are no longer needed or wanted in this country by those who belong here, and you're barely tolerated at this point.

Time's up? Fair enough, the next quarter is about to begin. Game on, fuckhead.

Armie Hammer is 31

zionists are playing you like a fiddle

you're not helping the issue my african friend

I don't know if it's just me or if it's the Hollywood liberals. But I'm in the middle of watching this video and Hollywood liberals are almost scaring me at this point. It's like watching an Alien species or some shit.

Kikes and subhuman whites parading around shit skins to make themselves feel good and morally superior, imagine being that pathetic.

FTFY

if you want to entertain yourself, count how many of them have the typical v shape in their brow-bone. :^)

It's just beauty and the beast without the beauty, bonus evil white people and understanding and supportive shit skins.

This is some next level cuckoldry.

And that matters how? The character hes playing is 24.

you tell em merle!

Are you trying to claim kikes are just trying to pit us against eachother? Because that's true, but it doesn't mean blacks don't still have issues with nigging and chimpouts.

Wait what fucking film, Dunkirk?

Outdated statistics SMH

lol

Congrats to Grinding Nemo for the win!

HAHAHA

Damn mark dice is alpha

I mean I know you're at a bit of a handicap being a retarded leftist and having to exclude trannies/soyboys/sodomites, but you could at least put some effort in. The average nigger on the street is more pathetic than those guys

Do people know the definition of pedophilia?

Implying it isn't!

pedos get the rope first

t. pedo

heh, time to grow up bigots, you're on the wrong side of history.

Who the fuck cares except buttmad hags jealous that guys have always thought teenage girls are the sexiest? Hollywood took way too fucking long for this.

t. feminist

yawn

You know dysomnia is universally hated and the last hotpocket you should be modeling yourself after, right?

Meant to post here

leave it to hotpocket anchoring the one about oscars that was actually on topic.