God doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HjTqDrth1a0
lifebuzz.com/miracles/
archive.is/gLNKI
archive.is/qIDha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an atheist too, but I don't make it my whole identity. Gervais is like one of those people that can't go one sentence without saying he's a vegan

clean your room and lose weight tbh and get rid of that stupid hat

GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY

This, really. No one hates Atheists. Everyone hates obnoxious faggots.

what did he mean by this?

Of course not. Doesn't mean there isn't one though.

WDHMBT?

Well for you it doesn't.
For me it does.
I win. Becouse you'll burn in hell.

kek

God is real faggots, enjoy eternal damnation

lol god can fuck himself and his faggot son :-DDD

How do you know god doesn't exist?

step 1: define "god".

step 2: cut a hole in the box

Eh I guess.
If you don't want god to exist, then it doesn't exist.
If you want god to exist, there is one just for you.
It's a beacon that helps people have a direction/orientation. Now whether this particular god is the same for everyone, I don't think so, but it might have similar traits.

Life is fucked, and there is nowhere to escape.

the don

There's always the void.

lmao

Huh… another addlepated simpleton clinging to old world beliefs… one of the cattle who call themselves the 'human race'. Who can't accept the rational scientific explanation. You aren't special. You aren't divine. You are a slightly more intelligent ape who evolved from microorganisms and thinks he's important.

Science.

A backwards belief that helps the lesser minded find hope in a world that doesn't have easy happy fun time answers. Welcome to the real world.

Are you mad cause people were making fun of Del Toro?

we were living in caves 2000 years ago buddy

G-GEEZE RICK, D-D-D-DIAL IT A BACK A BIT!

If you told any literate citizen in ancient Greece that the universe suddently exploded from nothingness, he would have laughed in your face because of the crass contradiction.

In the United States of Amerimutt, it's completely normal.

I exploded on ur mom's face nerd

Here we have the epitome of the modern man, who thinks we can explain everything by referring to earthly things like feelings and morals.

You don't seem to understand peasant, there's more to this world and half-cooked "psychology" bs.

kek, atomism is literal sophistry

That's what i don't like about our new priest-class, the scientists.

Because they have yet to explain why the supposed creation of us and universe happened in the first place. What was before that and how come something like that happened if nothing existed before it. Matter isn't just created out of nothingness. Especially not sentient life.

Aren't fedoras the equivalent of thots with daddy issues? 'You're not my real dad, God!!! He left me and my mommy long ago.'

I keep seeing the connection with soyboys, like it's a phase in their production.

Why is it that almost every normie athiest will buy into some other equally retarded bullshit?

And they refuse to call themselves agnostic. Not to mention they only want to shit on Christianity because muh gays and muh womyns rights.

They've given the goys a religion that suits their depiction of them. Goys are evolved animals with no god, essentially 'cattle' just as the name implies.

Scientists are so full of shit.

Because agnosticism is to have neither faith nor disbelief in God. Atheists explicitly do not believe in God.

fuck off bible thumpers

wrong & wrong, sweetie

They're not atheists, they practice a materialist version of judaism where the deity is the chosen people itself.

And Atheists are mainly obnoxious fags, so it wraps itself back to square one

Christianity is actually a pretty good social club too. Depending on the church. Lots of ppl meet friends and lovers/spouses in Church too. So it's not all spiritual.

If you want to find the quickest way to cut your dick and get fucked by Jews and Muzzies.

This whole thread

this

Not here in America, most of it's insane old people, niggers, people who only go to church and aren't christian outside it and teenagers pretending they're good kids.

Is that Kenny Hotz?

this is why atheists are the butt of all jokes- thanks faggot.

Except the Big Bang Theory did happen unlike your fairytale storybook. And yes, all humans are human, very astuste observation…. /s

Trust a bible thumper to be a homophobe. You sicken me, if God was real (he isnt) he would hate you.

Pluto isn't a planet. That is a fact. The Kuiper belt contains many Pluto or bigger size objects. If Pluto is a planet (it isn't) so are Haumea and Makemake, the other dwarf planets. Plutocucks are just as unbearable as Scalecucks, so hooked on their hollywood depictions to accept the new truth.

except dawkins managed to prove god isnt real.

#science

The major issue i have with atheists is that they are completely retarded when it comes to history. Then they would know that without the christian church, half of fundemental discoveries and theories wouldn't have been possible without the church providing food and shelter for the geniuses of the time.

Oh and the christian hate, because atheists barely attacks the other religions. Especially not the jews.

How?

Bingo. We're apes, nothing but cattle to manipulate and control. Making us believe we're nothing but animals will make sure our slavery is going to happen without protest, or atleast that's what they think.

pic related.

I know you aren't but loads of Holla Forums think they are moralistic

Not only is it a pervertion of the ability to make life. But it's not wanted to have homosexuals because if everyone was gay, there would be no kids and we would go exinct.

Now, tell me why kikes are pushing this in their media?

What now, faggot?

Our instruments detect echoes of a cosmic explosion. That's it. The same ancient greek man would tell you '…and?', because the logical jump from that to fedoraism is immense.

But atheists are pathetic on a way more basic level. A fedora scientist would go to great lengths to prove that the deepest scientific knowledge of chemistry and physics does absolutely the exclude the existence of God. But that's not needed: you can simply deny he exists, by looking in the sky or calling him out with no answer. Because the way you're thinking of God, there's no way he would hide like that. Eventually you realize that the arguments of a fedora can be reduced to: God doesn't exist because I can't see him.

Explain in words you faggot, i'm trying to have a conversation with you here.

Let's say the big bang happened. Explain to me, why it happened and what was before that, how come matter was created out of nothing? What caused the explosion if there was nothing before it and how come we exist. When mathematically speaking, we really shouldn't.

And if you're going to let some pop-culture author argument for you, does he answer these questions?

pardon me but are you that bosnian user who posted on /his/ waaaaay back long ago and said his grandpa was in the SS Handschar and dad fought in the Bosnian war?

Who's worse, atheists or vegans?

I don't give a shit if god is real or not, but this line of 'argumentation' is mostly used against christians, while the people that espouse it placate, ignore or give minor lip service about muslims. Modern atheism is anti white and reddit atheists deserve to hang on the day of the rope.

he does, and since I'm an busy man I can't be bothered to repeat his arguments, read the book if you want to get educated nerd

By now, you should be aware of the real reason why homos were shunned.
1. They are sex predators, who groom children to traumatize them in their way of life. Shunning homos was a way to prevent statutory rape.
2. They are a major health hazard, spreading disease that in a pre-industrial society would cause epidemics.
3. They associate to undermine and persecute those who would prevent them to practice the aforementioned crimes.

In short, a homosexual is a rapist in the making.

I've read the book. But you see faggot, you're not only debating me but you also have an audience to appeal your arguments to. Yet you haven't done anything of even though you took the time to jump into the discussion anyway. So obviously you do have time and energy enough to make an effort, it's just that you still haven't provided any arguments besides "read the book lol".

Give your personal thoughts atleast on this:

Why did the big bang happened?

How did all that matter to create universe just appear out of nowhere?

And how come the creation-story is basically similiar to the Big-Bang story?

Also if you got time and enough math-skills, give me the probability of you as a person existing at all. Take account for every other probability of you not existing btw.

I know, but it's good to point it out.

It's also undermines the tribe and society by having an unmarried man going around trying to fuck other men. Because let's face it, homosexuals aren't into relationships because they can't have families. Also molestation of young kids, creates a generational loop of the molested becoming faggots later in life, molestating a new generation of kids in the process.

Secularism has been nothing but a catastrophe for any civilization that has embraced it. The divorcing of actions from morality, the rejection of any permanent moral compass and the belief that ANYTHING is negotiable has led the west to the state it is in now

That last part should scare you all the most. The two great preservers of life and fertility; Mothers and Doctors have been corrupted into killing the things they are supposed to protect at all costs.

Life is an eternal struggle between doing what's right no matter what or succumb to the wrong path and thus damning yourself to eternal pain and agony.

Some people are tested more than others, it's just life, it was never fair.

t. centrist cuck soyboy. god isnt real, deal with it

You would do exactly the same. Think about it: you've got a nice place where you keep all the good stuff, and another apartment that is more in the Motel range.
If you accept anyone in your nice home or make your plans known, eventually you will get the asshole or pretender which makes the place a shithole. But if you keep your mouth shut, you can spy on the dudes in the ugly apartment and only uplift the good ones.

Also the bad ones don't really spend eternity in hell: they are just destroyed, like a deleted file which ceases to exist and that's it.

t. doesn't believe in his creator and thus is damning himself to become prey to the (((ONE))) below

Enjoy eternal hell faggot. You're already halfway there.

Please be true

That's the basic-bitch reading every kid who smokes weed and listens to Bad Religion comes up with. They're not literal apples, retard.

WEW

How many Green Day tattoos do you have?

How many parts of the Bible to you ignore so you can keep pretending your life has meaning?

If you are an idiot who hasn't read Dawkins, you don't deserve our opinions. God is dead and Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris killed him. Maybe if you read more you wouldn't be so confused huh?

more like God's continued persistence to not prove he exists killed the concept of God.

You're not arguing with your pastor, buddy. There are deeper inferences to ancient metaphysical texts than LOL BIG BOAT AND SNAKE APPLE. Put down the vape pen, it's fucking with your brain.

I'm halfway down ur mom fag

Never change, Cuckstian.

Can you stop bickering and read this:

We heard you.

reading is for nerds

If there are deeper meanings, how did all those millions of species all fit on the ark? How did Jesus walk on water and get all those loaves of bread? No answers?

Doesn't make any sense, you're gonna have to write it coherently.

This is your brain on secularism

this is your brain on autism

We are all very sorry that you come from a broken home, without a father and a whore for a mother. But such is the life of a family not born under Christ, it's up to you now to realize you don't want to repeat the same misery with your own child.

How much more coherently must I put it? I thought atheists were supposed to be smarter than believers?

Secularism has been nothing but a catastrophe for any civilization that has embraced it. The divorcing of actions from morality, the rejection of any permanent moral compass and the belief that ANYTHING is negotiable has led the west to the state it is in now

That last part should scare you all the most. The two great preservers of life and fertility; Mothers and Doctors have been corrupted into killing the things they are supposed to protect at all costs.

Do you have no reading comprehension whatsoever or are you just to lazy to make a rebuttal?

Because there is no creation outside the creator, user. God feels everything we feel. God experiences everything we experience.
Because God knows more suffering than you could ever imagine.

I sure hope he’s a vengeful too. I can’t even count the amount of people who’ve gotten away with their pure evil desires.

pic related

I can't read it, it's not loading. Next time don't put post the same post with the same words, I think the site thinks its spam bro. Just a tip.

Southeast Burgerland Methodist user here. Currently not churchgoing.
I unironically was in a bible study Church Group with my dad just for one week a few years ago, and we were all supposed to read the book of Genesis that week and discuss it. They were meeting once a week almost all year to discuss bible chapters.

Anyway so I started going into how I thought the Apples were a beautiful metaphor and the fact Eve (woman) ate them first but Adam (man) loved Eve so ate them with her. And the Apple stands for knowledge. Serpent, Satan (sin). Its really interesting and I feel like there's some real incite and wisdom there if you look at it that way.

They all looked at me like I was a nut for talking about metaphors and what the symbolism was trying to convey.

Thats when I realised that church was retarded and decided to let my Dad do the rest on his own.
They werent rude I could just tell by the looks they were very confused by me.

Its a very small church. 75 ppl and only 10 or so were at the study.

you're just lying to me at this point. weak bait from a weak mind.

That's not me

dank dude, did you d/l that off kym?

Just like in any community, 90% of Christians are retards. I hate that if you try to read deeper into any passage, they act like you're a heretic.

Christianity is for your children retards. You're supposed to take your children to it often enough so they don't become a tranny. That's about it.

I found the nigger.

Still no rebuttals. I win.

The God I believe in hates his creation and has either left us to rot centuries ago or is just watching us from afar out of sick curiosity. I couldn't respect an all loving God, if this is his creation. Like just think of the most fucked up thing you've ever seen online. Now try to imagine that something 10x worse is happening right now, as you read this. That's the world we live in. Hell does exist and we created it.

Don't call me a liar just because you don't have any arguments against science. Typical dumb christian debater. You'll have to try a little better to best an actual intellectual like myself.

The Big Bang was a massive heat explosion that started the universe 13.7 billion years ago. This amazing explosion that started everything has had scientists scratching their heads for thousands of years. Although, through technology, we can understand a lot more about this amazing phenomenon now more than we did a long time ago. It’s hard to know exactly why this event happened, but what we do know is that this explosive event started with a ‘Big Bang’ and burst of energy that was extremely hot. 1,800 trillion trillion degrees to be more precise. That is an extremely hot explosion. Within less than 1 second, the universe was born, and has been expending and getting colder and colder by the minute. So the Big Bang is in fact. Well! Still Banging… Because of the Big Bang, the universe was made, and it’s continuing to expend ever since.

That nobody has stepped in to correct this in this thread speaks volumes about this gay thread.

I'm more disappointed that nobody has pointed out that the BBT was formulated by a Catholic priest for the purpose of proving God's existence.

I'm not talking about science here you fool. I'm talking about you blatantly ignoring the social and societal effects of secularization on human society since you can't quantify it with numbers. People like you, spreadsheet thinkers, can't see the social dysfunction around you because you are too stupid to realize that societal dysfunction can't be measured with statistics.

And you are a poor liar, that weak lie about not being able to see text. What are you, new here? How old are you, 15? 16?

awwww
*I'm giving you a telepathic pat on the head rite nao user.

I'm joking ur mom's resort fag

Exactly my question. The big bang is just an event, the creation of the universe. It's not an explanation of why universe were created or how, because beyond the big bang they say nothing existed and then there were light, just like in the creation-story.

Atheists are so fucking dumb they can't even engage in conversations about it.

Here's another (you) faggot.

My religion thread was anchored the other day.

He also completely ignored my arguments on the societal effects of secularism on society.

Atheists really are low IQ scum.

They're still acting on the paradigm of Kent Ham vs Neil Degrasse Tyson.

I'm 19 actually and much smarter than you. And society is better now, less backwards bigotry than under Christianity. If you were smarter you wouldn't hate lgbt and womens rights.

The big bang was the start of the universe actually.

WOW NOW THIS IS BAIT KINO

Most anyone who makes a point of announcing their atheism is. Lots of people just quietly and peacefully believe in nothing.

So what caused it to happen? Why did it happen? You don't see the similiarities to God creating the universe?

the big bang was the start of the universe, if you can't understand this you are probably gay for god and suck gods peenus weenus lol

Are you a fucking art student or some shit?

People that are both, since it's plainly obvious they don't actually care about the respective positions, they just want to be right about everything.

Which is funny because while atheism is valid, veganism is bullshit

You dont.
/thread

I love this board

OP here. It's too fucking easy.

I've separated my soul from my body before so it's likely that I'll do it again when I die.

You impose similarities where there really aren't any. Matter following simple laws is different from an unexplained, contradictory, supposedly omnipotent despite continuously fucking everything up consciousness saying magic words. The connotations take you to very different places, as well.

Reminder that the Big Bang theory was formulated by a Catholic priest

You're really dumb.

Fag

no u

The same as it was before you were born

I dont get it

Gervais was cribbing Karl's bits and views for years for his stand up specials and shows. You can notice a huge decline in his stuff once Pilkington finally got away.

So we now know that Zachary is an atheist too

So a massive explosion coming from nowhere and nothing at all that creates the fucking UNIVERSE isn't some unexplained by some unknown force causing and events causing it?

You're really reaching with your bait.

plebs, the lot of you.

What's wrong with G*d?

grow up

POST HER TITS YOU DEFILE HER BY ONLY POSTING HER FACE!

no lewding the smugfu
well, ok, but just this once

If someone spends that much time hating on Emily Jean then I'd say it were a guarantee.

You convinced me.

you owned a fedora in highschool, didn't you sweetie

Thank you user you are a nice guy and I genuinely hope you have a nice week

Might as well ask this while its relevant.

Hey anons. If you have children one day are you going to take them to church. My parents took me so I might. I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Here's one you still haven't answered

Kek, when you think about, christiany is the original cuckold religion.

lmaong @ ur lyfe

You are all fucking small time.

>>>/reddit/

I want to lick her tongue and smell her insides.

All these bigotted atheists itt, smdh tbh fam.
There's no place in HIS Divine Church for racism and bigotry, get over it!

Campo de Mayo - Satan is a jew (NSBM)

Link? I love me some NSBM.

Always embarrassing when burgers try to speak or write another language and fail miserably.

says the cuckold speaking american in an american forum on the american internet

Holy shit you guys are living memes.

how the fuck do you get something from nothing!?

hooktube.com/watch?v=HjTqDrth1a0
Band is a bit embarrassing tbh, they praise the Argentinian military dictator Videla

You could ask the same thing about god. Where the fuck did god come from? Did he create himself? How is that possible?

I wish my country had cool dictators to look up to.

Maybe one day you can be the dictator people look up, as long as you're not a commie.

Because nothing happened before the Big Bang you brainlet redditor, there's nothing south of the South Pole right, so there was nothing around before the Big Bang!

At least atheists are only fart huffing retards, spouting pseudo intellectual bullshit on reddit. Annoying, but mostly harmless.
Meanwhile, christcucks whorship a jew, encourage immigration and welfare and value their made up beliefs more than their own race.

It's called American English for a reason you fat Europoor

rly maks я thk

Never change, Holla Forums.

wrogn
wrong
>value their 'made up' lol beliefs more than their own family.
you just described everybody

If lying is a sin, why are you doing it?

Maybe he doesn't exist, but you'd probably think of him when the plane is crashing.

based Ricky

Catholics aren't Christian

Reminder that Atheism is more faith-based than Christianity.

This

But that's wrong, you retard.

Ann*hilationists should be necked to be honest

fuck off animetardnerd

It's manga and /tg/ mascot you dumbass fedora

Kek

Nah I made the OP and have jus shitposted a couple times ITT and not given any fucks about what any of you say.

Pro tip: give me one piece of evidence that supports god exists that isn't written in the bible and you get a lolly.

I wasn't going to do this but since you asked nicely.

lifebuzz.com/miracles/

The 10 Most Famous Miracles Of All Time.

Embed is the miracle at Fatima.

go back to cuckchan

literally everything

The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O milagre do sol), also known as the Miracle of Fátima, refers to an event that allegedly occurred on 13 October 1917 above a large crowd who had gathered near Fátima, Portugal, in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children. The prophecy was that the Virgin Mary (referred to as Our Lady of Fatima), would appear and perform miracles on that date. Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors. According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes.

Yeah but Videla was pretty shitty even if he physically removed about 30k commies (according to commies, probably inflated).
They threw people out of these without shooting them.

Exactly, American English.
Not "American"

I'm glad image boards and other social sites didn't exist when I was an edgy teen, so embarrasing!

And more epistemically arrogant too.

The best part about that second webm is the part where nobody could answer why god caused the flood to happen. Well done reddit, very convincing argument.

Where's my lollipop?!

I'm not talking about you OP, i'm talking about the Dawkin's faggot.

Oh excuse me.

THREAD THEME

You mean chance occurrences

No

You mean the cosmos and death and rebirth of stars that makes star systems and makes us and our planet not special in any way at all. That kind of everything?

I'll answer it for you: he didn't

Because he isn't real.

Someone was actually mad enough to make that picture.

You're describing life-cycles. Death and rebirth.

Themes from the bible aswell as pagan sources like Asatron. Shit, it's almost like a re-occuring theme throughout life. Througout the universe. It's almost like an eternal truth.

Because it's the oldest atheist reddit meme.

This.
He and Dawkins are basically the religious version of Holla Forums, and you know how loved they are.

kek, it's like the half an hour video "debunking" soyboys

Stop blaming God for everything that happens. We live in a system with a dynamic equilibrium, deal with it.

Oh yeah, clots of blood becoming liquid the same day each year are a chance occurence, and them not rotting too.

That's horrifying. It's actually worse than hell.

Even if I am in agonizing pain and being tortured at least I still have a sense of self.

It's almost like it's cosmology

You don't even understand basics of Christianity, do you?
Or are you from c*lvinist background?

Ironic

lol
Just because he can it doesn't mean he does.

Boy, I sure love Christians accusing non-Christians of not knowing Christianity but then being twice as ignorant about their own faith.

continuing thread theme

Lollipop Chainsaw OST - Rock n Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) - (by Skrillex)

You're the ignorant one here buddy

So then tell me why God caused the flood. Why does he like drowning people?

Prove he did.

He didn't. Like said, just because He CAN control everything, doesn't mean He does. And even if He does, why do we sin?

Free will. You can choose to serve him and be with him forever in the afterlife or you can reject him. You think the worst part about Hell is the torture and the fire? It's not. It's the absence of God. That's what hell is.

To purify the world after it got too sinful. Interestingly, the specific event most clearly associated with the flood is the terrible conduct of the nephilim, which were the offspring of angels who fucked human women.

As I said, there are two options
Either you are stupid, or even worse: from c*lvinist background.

That's what I'm saying. If God controls everything, then we have no free will.

Fuck off, "sons of God" were descendents of Set. Even Steven Anderson rejects this due to sheer amount of stupidity in it.

God created a universe that is logically and physically consistent. That's how we get natural evils like earthquakes, diseases, predatory animals, and mosquitoes. He also gave us free will, which is how we get moral evil.

Or to put it another way, yes, it all comes from Him, albeit indirectly.

And that's why he doesn't control everything.
I just realized something though, when you said "the flood" you were talking about the biblical flood? I assumed it was the one linked to the Florida hurricane in my answers.
If you were talking about THE flood, yes, he did it. And is right.

What do you have against Calvinist?

wew

That's a bit judgemental towards things and beings incapable of reason.

It's heresy

Nope thats because our bodies are corruptible due to sin. If they wouldn't be likely they should be in their natural, glorified state, that would actually be an exciting experience.

God has power over everything but he doesn't micromanage.

I'm talking about the Florida hurricane as well. I'm agreeing with you and rebuking that other faggot who's saying God controls everything. I apologize if that wasn't clear.

I'm just using the terminology commonly used in theodicy. I don't actually think earthquakes and mosquitoes are evil.

You are special kind of retard, aren't you?

one last song

You're the one who said Set, my man.

Except the Jews and Christians worship a different God.

Both spellings apply to both figures.
Stop being an assburger

Some Christian you are.

Sure thing moshe

Are you telling me Doritos, Mountain Dew, and imageboards aren't gifts from God?

I didn't and they are both valid. And you should've known better which Set/Seth I meant. Also assburger is a popular meme, if you can't meme, get out of Chan sites.

source?

this is answered in the video three posts above your post.

I'll pray for you, user.

Me too

In fairness to the anons who don't understand why evil and suffering exist in a world with a loving God, it took me a long time to accept the free will argument. I think I had to had find faith before it really made sense to me.

Here, it even has a Zach meltdown where he exposed himself as a soyboy archive.is/gLNKI

You're kinda slow tbh, I already accepted it back when I was an agnostic. Was never an atheist though, and I'm proud of that.

That's extra heretical

Maybe this what happened with God: Humans rebelled and thought they could live without God. Instead of instantly destroying creation, maybe God has just been waiting for countless millennia to prove beyond a doubt that humans really do need to follow their creator's guidance. God has just been watching humans fuck up over and over again, waiting for them to come back.

It's not that it's hard to understand, it's that it's hard to accept. If you don't believe, it sounds like a cop-out.

t. Robertsfag

What? I just remembered it was there when I visited the link, soyboy.

Unrelated to topic but why do Christians form such a fanbase for warhammer 40k?

IDK, never seemed that way to me. Might have something to do with me being overly rational though.

He who soys first is the soyboy

It's almost like there's a force making things die and be reborn.

This is amazingly unaware self-parody.

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth.

I don't know. Is that true? I'll have to ask /tg/. I've never played 40K.

The best and most active thread on Holla Forums right now is a religious discussion.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Didn't bother watching the whole video though.
He has another one where he talks about how he quit soy for 30 days and saw no changes or something.

They hated Jesus because he wasn't one of them and if he was the son of god and the Messiah, than they weren't the chosen people which they base their whole religion and life around.

Well, they sure talk about 40K a lot.

Agreed. I don't get the obnoxious atheists who have to bring it up so much. They act like they're railing against something that is heavily promoted all day by the mainstream when it really isn't. For most people they might as well bitch about pillow cases because the topic comes up about as often as God does for them. Outside of seeing this thread I couldn't tell you the last time that I thought anything really about religion (outside of seeing the odd story of the Religion of Peace doing niggerish shit in Europe).

You're both right tbh

Meh, I personally like 40k memes about imperium and this may be the case in general (plus I'm Orthodox so them having double-headed eagle is a cherry on top of the cake), though I know some basic fluff.
Though when there were general discussions about 40k in some Christian forums, oddly enough most of the users turned out to be actual players with several army sets of different factions.

can't make this shit up

/christian/ began colonization it seems.

I like the armor. My brother used to build Space Marines, though he didn't play.

Pretty sure /christian/ is full of heretical cucks

Good, maybe they can save this cesspool.

Before we can rebuild it, it has to be destroyed.

Almost like some story i've heard of before….Strange isn't?

Why not move to the US then I hear they're taking applications but only from the BASEDEST of magapedes ;)

Nice try pedro but American will always mean English ;)

American is an adjective, not a noun in that case. It's American English. I'm sorry geezer but you'll never have a culture of your own.

No more water, the fire next time.

Or the apocalypse and the rebirth of earth?

Please, Lord
The awful/wonderful truth is that apocalypse and the new kingdom are happening now, always, have always been happening, will always be happening, in every human heart

Yup, can't deny it.

Nothing

archive.is/qIDha

topkek

lmao

So this massive force which created the universe came from out of nowhere? How?

bump