Archie Sonic the hedgehog comic might be cancelled

Sega sounds very protective of Sonic outside of games. Is this good news for the Sonic franchise? Even hardcore sonicfags hate the Archie fans.
flayrah.com/6827/archie-sonic-hedgehog-comic-licencing-woes-caused-cancellation-fears

bleedingcool.com/2017/01/12/archie-comics-dumps-sonic-hedgehog-riverdale-free-comic-book-day/

Based Sega fighting the marxist kike.

Mixed feelings here. On one hand I used to read the fuck out of these (about the only comics I ever read), but on the other we all know how cancerous they became.

Forgot my face.

Isn't there a chart which showcases the highs and lows of the comics over the years?

Any proof of that? I have read the actual comics and I don't remember anything like that. Still, too bad because once that Flynn took over the comics became good, maybe the reboot wasn't that good but it was still better than the Pender's ones.

Would like to know this as well
Video seems pretty tame from what I've seen so far.

Didn't things get better after the reboot?

Some people argue that it became boring, but it was still entertaining plus, the egg-bosses were cool

The comics haven't been decent in years. They started going down hill when they tried to follow the games more closely which fucked with the lore they had already established.

They ended up having to retcon a whole lot shit because of it (Also because Ken Penders was being a dick about "muh original characters".)

The Genesis reboot showed promise, but of course after that it went straight back to being a clusterfuck of bad ideas. Not to mention all the furfaggotry that seems to be so rampant in the fandom. The Mega Drive comics were a bright spot though though.

Anyway, with the current state of comics right now, perhaps it's for the best that Sonic be cancelled. It had a great run and it's the longest lasting comic based on a video game and I doubt it will ever lose that claim to fame.

Who gives a fuck

wait what?
examples

Penders? I didn't think the new writer was a virtue signaling liberal retard.

Archie went to the SJWs? I thought they managed to avoid that shit?

Too little too late I feel.

You stayed away too long.

Maybe twitter shitposting sonic saved the day?

It didn't fuck Sonic over though, right?

I can live with that.

I imagine Tumbler artists work for dirt cheap.

it fucked over everything everywhere. I just liked to pick up random issues here and there just to have something to relaxing to read. Once Archie comics became a soapbox it was not fun anymore. Here is token black here is token asian here is token gay here is archie dating black here is betty veronics dating black here is fags getting married. Telling a story in a comic book is dead. It is all about activism of the week in every issue.

Am I misreading this or is it not actually cancelled at all

Sonic, not fucking Archie, Sonic.

Archie comics publish Sonic. Sonic is affected by their bs. Do not make me call down another extinction event on your reptard dino ass

Where is proofs?

Show us how Sonic got affected.

Archie fucked up for being a SJW cuck

He can't provide any because there literally are no examples.

We don't know. Archie still isn't taking subscriptions currently, they haven't given comic book stores or subscribers any dates for the upcoming issues (most are TBD or using old solicit dates), and they've made no official statement on the matter.

They've released April solicits, which is a good sign, but it isn't concrete proof.

Some freelancers know what is going on, but aren't speaking until it is resolved.

So, there is something going on, but we don't know what and what is going to happen to the comics.

OP is a complete lying faggot.

More like they had to as one of the Sega mandates. that loss of freedom did kinda hurt them.

Are there really enough autists in the world that this is still going after all these years? I figured it would have been cancelled ages ago.

Which fucking sucked, and Ian had to try really hard to salvage. There were some nice characters that we lost, but it was worth losing all of the garbage that Penders, Bollers, and all the other terrible writers brought on. Plus, no more stupid council or asshole king.

Can't say I would be sad if it is cancelled. I really didn't like the reboot.

How does it look worse than the original Archie comics? Shit looks like it had the same artist from the horrible Squirrel Girl reboot working on it.

Didn't they already have that with Penders?

Yfw Sega will be great again

The part about the comic maybe being cancelled is true. The part about it being because Archie tried to put SJW bullshit in the comic is OP being a massive cockgobbling faggot. The real reason is because Archie is pretty much going out of business

The real reason likely has more to do with SEGA than Archie's troubles. It seems like they ordered Archie to stop working on issues.

Can't see how this is ever considered a bad thing. It's just a shitshow of furry drama last time I checked. Fleetway > Archie.

How many have to fall before these retards understand?

wait they started forcing LGBT shit in Sonic? I though Ian was pretty against putting that sort of thing in the comics.

Yeah it's gotten pretty bad

guess I'll have to take your word for it. Guess I can't say I'm terribly surprised seeing how bad they made Archie. Hell, they even let that hack Henderson work on an issue.

I don't read the comics, I just had that image saved and thought I would take the opportunity to use it.

Why would you do that?

God Jesus Knuckles and his extended bloodline of OC DONUT STEELS can't compare to Sonichu.

It IS the artist from the horrible Squirrel Girl.

They already killed megaman, may as well pull the plug on those faggots.

Good. Comics on videogame characters are fucking stupid.

It literally is. It still pisses me off that the original artist they had for Squirrel Girl got canned in favor of one of Kate Leth's buttbuddies.

How?

Wrong.

That looks like a Holla Forums comic of a gay joke meme

when did that happen? 280 or so?

Never. The closest it's ever gotten is Evan saying she thinks of Gold the Tenric as gay or bi, but it's never gotten into the official comic.

After the second ark they scrapped the old artist for this one, and never really recovered.

But now its all scrapped, all of it.

I do like the bromance they had going with Guts Man and Concrete Man. Really makes me wish they had gotten to Mega Man 9.

wish it was kinda of the other way around most of the sonic games lore is pretty ass.

i dont read the comics
it is as bad as marvel?

Yo the sonic comics now are way better than theyve ever been, maybe if anybody read them theyd know

me thinketh you may be extrapolating user

And nothing of value was lost