Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3aBhW
archive.is/MIv9i
archive.is/UKJCD
archive.is/sVLSR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any news on Sonic Mania?

Nope.
Probably coming out in March. Other than that, I think showing 3 levels is quite enough.

I think that's a good release window, and it's just AFTER the Switch launches too

I don't know. They would've listed it as March instead of just "2017".

>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/
user I understand you don't like Speedhog but at least let us talk about him on a vidya board

1 fox 2 babies.

Hey! Did somebody here order a clobbering?

No? It said someone ordered a clobbering topped wih everything. Well I guess I'll just have to give this one away. Hope you're hungry.

Can you make a webm with MORE CLUES?

Speaking of MORE CLUES did anybody find anything with the dance video they posted today?

not sure what you're talking about but have another sonic webm

WHERE ARE THOSE FUCKING PORTS YOU FUCKING FUCKS?

Watch your language you FRICKIN FRICK

REMINDER THAT THIS WAS EDITED AND POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL SONIC CHANNEL

Chihuahua: the person

>he doesn't know about MORE CLUES
here, watch this

You do realise all Sonic media accounts have been taken over by hostile memes years ago, right?
SEGA don't give a shit what Aaron puts on there, and give him heaps of money to fuck around with and make stupid art projects.

I mean, they bought a pet hedgehog, dressed him up as Sonic and sent him on a paper cut out of Green Hill Zone.
Then they spent a few days recreating the entirety of Green Hill Zone on a whiteboard, and made Sonic complete it in stop-motion.

Then they sent EgoRaptor dozens of cupcakes and reminded him that he is a fat failure.

90% sure Aaron shitposts on here. He's definitely on halfchan, but he's referenced new memes from here before.

Jesus.

FRICK YOU FRICK FACE

/furry/ is dead you retard

Holy fuck my sides

Bullshit
Give me examples of shit he has referenced you GameGrumps retard.

Aaron in charge of the sonic twitter you fag

Gamegrumps is fucking shit

Oh fuck, I knew who the PR guys name was but I still mixed it up due to Aaron being close to Arin and you mentioning Egoraptor.
Fuck, I feel stupid, my bad.
I've seen Aaron mentioning plenty of cuckchan shit, but care to give an example of a reference that might link him here?

Is the reason why they're doing this today is because it's Knuckle's birthday?

All I can think of at the moment is at the ending of Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3, the waifu and best girl(boy) memes are used. Though Aaron was not the only person involved in that game and it's likely that could just be a case of cultural osmosis.

Yeah, Sonic 3 was released today 23 years ago with 'Hedgehog's Day' being its marketing gimmick like 'Sonic 2sday' was for Sonic 2. Apparently, Hedgehogs were used by Europeans before switching to Groundhogs when they brought the holiday tradition over to the New World.

I want to sniff Amy's butt

RIP Knuckles

needed

sonic, tails, knuckles, eggman, metal sonic

semi-needed

amy

not needed

anyone else

If you wanted to talk about your favorite characters all you had to do was ask.

Why is she so perfect?

Any good mods for SADX?
Preferably character retextures?

the mod that makes the cutscenes more like the dreamcast

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

all sonic games are shit
there has never been a good one

Fuck off Arin.

Knock Knock

who's there

IT’S KNUCKLES.

Knuckles who

Hello?

DELETE THIS

I was thinking on how unfinished SA2 is and how would you fix it. An user mentioned that the only "complete characters" are Sonic, Eggman and Knuckles, and they shoehorned the rest later, and they did so they're "rivals" in a sense, to reflect each other, including gameplay wise. I think the problem is that even though they wanted to do reflection they were poorly made as in the other 3 are just objectively worst designed, and I think a way to salvage them is giving them a radically different gameplay element but keep "the goal" the same, and it was kind of done before.
I think a way to make them different is the simpler one, make shadow focus on projectiles like he did in Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic '06, and design all the stages around that. Basically give more enfasis on weapons but with fast exploration a la sonic, so you change a little bit of speed and freedom of movement, making a big difference between them.
I honestly don't know how to fix this without Tails getting out of the mecha.
I'd give Rough more focus on stealth, considering that her theme is being a "spy". Basically, you'll have to find the emerald pieces, but you have to be stealthy about it. An approach like Metal Gear Solid on PS1 would have been nice.

archive.is/3aBhW

Guys, go to his edit history of his "Don't worry, he's alive and well. (The great emerald's power allows him to feel.)! comment"

Take Tails out of the mech. Eggman's missions are about shooting down flying things and holding the fort. Tails' levels are about flying in to the fort and taking down defences by hacking them when in range and figuring out how to get close to various towers without other towers targeting you.

Because she's dead, user.

does anyone have the Sanic theme webm or mp4?

HE KNOWS

I STAY ON POINT E'RY DAY
ON THE ISLAND
GOTTA PROTECT THIS PLACE
DO IT FOR MY RACE

archive.is/MIv9i
archive.is/UKJCD

Imageboards really aren't that much of a secret anymore. I just never expected it would blow up in the way that it did, partly through PR accounts shitposting like anons. Even Wendy's retweeted an appropriated pepe before they had to shut that down.

i got you fam :^)

I don't know how to feel about this.

How come there are no canon nude females in the Sonic universe?

I just downloaded the mods and holy hell did it improve the DX version a lot. SADX had the problem of looking really aged because of the lack of vibrant lighting and palette from the original Dreamcast version. Also there's a Character Select mod that also lets you play any character in any stage on the go. So these mods automatically improved the game by a ton.

It's up.

I like how puffy her nipples are

MORE CLUES

archive.is/sVLSR

Second Boom game is actually pretty good

For a long time, I'm not seeing any "controversial" interventions by the Sonic twitter guy.

Did the "problematic" CM get fired or was just told to tone down a bit?

I never knew till I saw this video. Now I understand why DX is so fucking ugly

He hasn't gone anywhere. He's the blond guy with glasses in the stream in the OP.

I tried out some mods where you can swap physics with other characters that works for both Adventure games. Swapping Tail's physics with Gamma's from SADX immediately improves his gameplay as his level focused more on speed platforming which doesn't really work when Tails doesn't feel fun to maneuver a lot in his mech.

Also it would be really cool if during Story mode, you can switch characters around on the fly depending on the event. Like in Mission Street, you can switch to Sonic in some parts and Tails in others. Also I think it would be better if Knuckles and Rouge's stages are placed in another story mode. Especially Knuckles, because most of his stages cut in the middle of the hero story and the length just ruins the flow. Not just that, turn Knuckles and Rouge's story mode into something like Adventure mode in SA1. A giant hub world that both Knuckles and Rouge can travel and do side missions if they don't want to find emeralds. Later after you complete all stories, all the characters can be playable in that Adventure mode.

I just downloaded the thing.
First two pics are from unmoded game

Holy shit, they just let this madman rip.

Sonic Adventure was made in 1999, to be honest. Of course it will be ugly.

No shit but

now it looks far better

Any new Generation mods? It'd be nice if there's a mod that makes Classic Sonic move like the actual Genesis games. Also someone fixed the Time Eater boss.