Any fighting games or beat 'em ups/brawlers where your character doesn't have special powers such as fireballs and the...

Any fighting games or beat 'em ups/brawlers where your character doesn't have special powers such as fireballs and the like? Preferably real life martial arts-focused. Thanks.

The Virtua Fighter series

Zeno clash. No martial arts

Not a good game by any stretch of the imagination, but meets your criteria.

Toribash.
Every motion of every body part is bound to the physics of the game.

I want my games as boring and unimaginative as possible

Fighting can be done well without shiny balls of light and flashes after every move.

Dubs of truth.

I got just what you're looking for.

This taekwondo game was great, it even had character customization, very unusual at the time.

Bushido Blade

Martial Arts: Capoeira might be the only capoeira video game I have ever seen.

Bushido Blade, Nidhogg, maybe Soulblade/Soul Edge.

shaq fu

Top tier taste, anons. Easily the best sword combat game in existence today.

That's because capoeira ain't a fucking martial art.

There's a trilogy of old flash games called Capoeira Fighter. It's pretty, decent and the 3rd game has unlockable characters who use other fighting styles.

Back to OP, I'm not sure what your threshold is when it comes to "special powers," but Virtua Fighter is probably what you're looking for, since it's more arcadey hyper-reality than magic, but since that was brought up already, there's Def Jam: FFNY. It is a solid fighting/wrestling hybrid even with the infestation of niggers in an AKI game. Def Jam ICON is also not bad, even if it's not an AKI engine.
Fighter's Destiny 1 & 2 are also a pretty interesting take where you have to win by points like an actual martial arts tournament.
There's two Bushido Blade games, which are fucking sick.
There's two Deadliest Warrior games, as well as Kengo, if you've ever wanted to play a shittier Bushido Blade.
Some others, though I can't speak for their actual quality because I haven't played them in a long time are Daraku Tenshi, Kakuto Chojin, Last Bronx, Fighters' Impact, VS., and Lord of Fist.
Lastly, for what it's worth, Tekken, Dead or Alive, and earlier Soul Calibur games have a large focus on their martial arts, even with the magic bullshit.

Streets of Rage 2

Fuck me, I forgot Buriki One!

Blade Symphyny is pretty fun if you're into sword fighters

Golden Axe if you don't use the magic powers

Let me ask you this. Which is more boring and unimaginative, this kung fu fight, or Street Fighter fireball spam?

this one right here

Yakuza series, Sleeping Dogs

Despite all the ridiculous things in God Hand, that fits the bill if you do it as a KMS run, and maybe without certain counters.

What was the video about Jackie Chan's action movie prowess compared to most Hollywood shit?

i don't want any trabble

shame this game doesn't emulate. There aren't enough kungfu games, even if this one is cartoony

=WHY DID i NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME?==

yeah it is, it started out as a dance but its Brazilian martial arts.

Holy fuck, they also made a Beat em Up called Undercover cops. This is like Christmas morning.

Mednafen mate.

It's a pretty based game

Isn't the game kinda ass anyways?

The Bouncer is flashy in an aesthetic sense, but I don't think there are any supernatural or otherwise fantasy attacks in it.

One of the characters is an early adult prototype form of another character the same company developed a few years later.

This one?

You need real martial arts not like these pansy Ching Chang bird ticklers.

shenmue