Do you have any Holla Forums related tattoos?

Do you have any Holla Forums related tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/orlando/alexa-bliss-is-a-ring-rat/#post-1936819
archive.is/LsACl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just finished my latest piece. Love it more than my previous one (also pictured)

lel, this might be the first time I found that meme funny
10/10

good goy or best goy

As adolescence has been moved forward a couple of years so should voting rights. These are literally brain dead children having the rights and responsibilities of grown people.

Land ownership should be a prerequisite for voting rights, just like how it worked in the good old days.

That is why included it but through some glitter onto it

You are a retard and a cuckold. Also, good goy veterans are self-evidently the last idiots you would want making important decisions. They essentially have a huge tattoo on their head saying "HURR I MAKE TERRIBLE CHOICES".

So are the two of you landowners or just classcucks. hmm

Oh, please please take my rights away Mr. Factory Owner. You're so based….and look at you. You own land! Whilst I am but a pathetic renter. Ppl of my class must be disenfranchised oh thank you my lord!

I wonder who could be behind this post?

hey shareblue

bruh…

what did he mean by this?

Please take my rights away, daddy! I can't be trusted with the internet or guns or video games! MAGA!

I think he meant "Love trumps hate"

One vote per family, tbh. Or no voting at all.

The amerimutt cannot help but fall into the jews' hands. Always forever goy.

who could be behind this post?

That's retarded, how about we just have a system where the president's child is groomed to become the next president? That way, only the most enlightened and trained people will create public law instead of this silly notion of "democracy".

Pathetic.

C'mon now. Anyone with half a brain can see a pretty consistent pattern by now. Trump talks big, pays lip service to his opposition's goals, pretends to be on their side and then gives them nothing.

Like with DACA, Trump was saying all pro-DACA this and that, offered all kinds of deals to the dems for DACA knowing that they wouldn't take them, and it worked. Trump looked like the reasonable guy trying to compromise, and they looked like idiots not taking a deal for DACA when they made such a big deal out of it just prior.

Hello again, shareblue.

You replying to the wrong post? Why would shareblue be defending Trump?

Democracy isn't a bad idea, but what we know today as democracy is a far cry from what it used to be. Originally voting rights were limited to certain groups of people, it wasn't handed out to every dumbfuck with a pulse. Democracy works best when the only people allowed to vote have a vested stake in the future of that country, like having performed military service, has kids, owns land, etc. Just to give you a rough idea. Letting everyone vote brings it down to a lowest common denominator bread and circuses affair, as we've seen. Also, women shouldn't be allowed to vote unless perhaps they've done something extraordinary.

But how will she get into Wakanda now?

Good ideas all around. Seems verrrrry realistic.

woah, based.

Do I get free rent on my lords property and to keep 10 percent of my crops too? Fuckin' based.

just this one

Pipedream. Take a look at the wealth distribution of the USA. Do you think billionaire Jews and corrupt Chinese investors care about your military service or liberal ideals?
Be glad you're allowed to vote and speak your mind freely to influence others, and before stomping down at those beneath you, think of your own higher-ups.

She's so cute

Worst tattoo I've ever seen of all time.
Best tattoo I've ever seen of all time.

Isn't the point of getting a tattoo that you're an attention whore and want the whole world to see it?
Why would you even get one in there?

I just don't see the point in taking away power from the poor and vulnerable, even if you like stroking your ego to being part of the upper middle class and being better than them.

There are people infinitely more powerful than you or me. They will continue to stay in power. Our only hope is to keep it from being absolute power.

Really sloppy blowjobs

One day I want to get my cock pierced

It's clearly harley quinn but the fat fuck WHITE MALE tried to turn it in to bliss to fit in here.

It is not taken away you dumb fuck, it is withheld until you reach a certain age but when you are a exceptional individual you get access to it earlier. Even at the dawn of civilization a "liberal" education was only for a certain few and not all people, that system would still include all people but place at least somewhat of a criteria on them. You do not have a fully developed brain until your late twenties, you have no real world experience until have been in the real world, with the exception of some High-School kids who come from very unfortunate situations.

Will write it in a way you can understand

Now go mentally masturbate to some obscure leftist philosopher who tells you everything you want to hear and tell yourself you are actually the smart one because you chose a field nobody cares about and nobody else "gets it" like you do forgetting you are competing in a arena with almost no participants. Shoo shoo Mr. Everything is someone else fault.

it's literally based on this official Bliss t-shirt

Nice photoshopping you're doing there, limey.

Because Trump is /theirguy/ now

Hey dumbass, the modern Harley Quinn is based on Bliss

MEGA-CRINGE

Yeah not enough magic wands and gay wizards

Are you genuinely retarded?

nah, Bliss just likes to wear outfits that are inspired by various superheroes

I see a couple gay wizards who play with magic wands just in that webm alone.

Explain this look
gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/orlando/alexa-bliss-is-a-ring-rat/#post-1936819

It's older than any of the suicide squad material btw

ftfy

take a screencap or archive since I can't view it without running scripts.

That's the screencap there, but I'll archive just 4u

Hey, it was already archived!
archive.is/LsACl

Oh and I highlighted in red the date in the screencap because of the fact it's older than any of the Suicide Squad stuff with Margot Robbie in it

Didn't I already say she fucks fans? There you fucking go. However I also said she didn't fuck the fat nigger, I don't see the article saying that she does.

I posted that thing for one reason, and it's that it's proof that it's Harley Quinn that looks like Bliss and not the other way round

dare I say they made a… Terrible choice?

I would like to see you win a war with a bunch of super geniuses who are all to good for the trenches. Under the right leadership it would be valued. Your inability to love all of your people even the ones who need the most help is disgusting.

They are willing to fight for something they believe in not everybody is smart, but at least they have values and courage which has always been a highly valued European ideal.

Shoo shoo cuck

And this is how you should use the meme. Not like the faggot that is in love with (((kike cucklasa)))'s penis

you lose dumbass, try harder

Or that faggot that's in love with Enema Thotson

Ask ZS how that went for him

She has a masculine face, terrible politics, and she's a mediocre actress at best.

What power did they have to begin with? And how is it being taken away?

Why should we like her?
Shes pretty but not that pretty.
And her personality is pretty 2 dimensional.

I was saying we shouldn't like "her". Traps are for faggots.

Go back to the kitchen, Emma

My bad man that post was meant for>>1185786

Absolutely savage. We're cool now that everything's clear.

oh wow user how long it take for you to figure that one out?

Trump wouldn't have won if the majority of white women didn't vote for him instead of Hillary

wow so brave and feisty

you go girl ;)

No, because tattoos are the mark of degeneracy.