Is it good Holla Forums?

Is it good Holla Forums?

Eh, it plays better than the first one but has a worse plot. Music is good, though.

No, video games are miserable, go get fit, get a job, get a wife and don't end up like me.

The gameplay is decent, but the world, story and characters are so offensively shit it made me quit halfway through.

Play the first game instead, that one's gr8

This.

Not to say DeSu 1 didn't have its share of waifus but even then that wasnt the focus.

Plays better than the first, but the plot isn't as good as its predecessor. I certainly wouldn't call it bad, though. Triangulum is a bit of a retread though, just a few days shorter, and Miyako starts out a little insufferable, but it gets better. The Vanilla game's intro song is better though.

Can it really be said that waifus are a focus when you can bang none of them and only really get teased with 3? It's certain no Conception 2, THAT is a Waifu focused game.

Yes, and I think we can come to the agreement that Ronaldo's ending is the worst one.

Both of his endings are the worst. Unless you count Miyako's ending.

Honestly, it was hard to play. Gameplay wise it is good, but the first one is much superior, and isn't just the plot of NGE.
The first one however is probably one of my favourite 3DS games.

Why would you not pick the Anguished One? He's clearly the canon ending.

I guess, but with DeSu 2 it felt more focused on anime antics compared to the first game. If they ever make a 3rd game I'm worried they'll take it a step further.

Why would you not pick Yamato? He clearly has the best endings.

Canon ending for Septentrione is Daichi's, though Triangulum slightly retcons it for Saiduq's survival. Canon Triangulum ending is Yamato's.

Because he was a prick. I like my fascist leaders to be fun guys, like Hitler or Il Duce.

Yamato looks like and is a twink faggot.

First one is better

In comparison to the first story wise it feels like going from soul hackers to persona 3
Gameplay is similar but prefer the first

Its not bad by any means and worth picking up and fumi a best girl

Question, is DeSu1 worth it on 3DS?
I already played the game on DS but I dont know if I want to play the game again just to get to the extra episode.

If you dont wanna play it again
Dont

Shut the fuck up faggot

It's ok. The Triangulum campaign was fun. The english VA is shit. Gameplay is still the strongest point the game has going for it while everything else takes a turn for the worse. Fumi still best girl.

If you didn't like DeSu2 then you're not gonna like RB either.

The English VA is probably one of Atlus' best dubs, you're looney.

arrest this faggot for shit taste.