SWAT 4

Yes I know I am missing some supporting files (specifically the extra maps).
Want to have fun with 8/v/ on weekends?
Serb Name: Flash Bang breach upside your head motherfucker Pass: YorInMyWaySir
A tacticool game where you play as a SWAT officer, you have multiple tools and weapons at your disposal to ensure the safety of your team and civilians. You can go guns blazing, be sneaky and use non-lethal tactics, pepper spray and taze everyone around you – ALL IN THE NAME OF AMERICAN JUSTICE.
3 things:
1) GameRanger: gameranger.com/
If you don't want to deal with the below steps, a three part of everything (That hopefully works - link, sha256sum) is located at go4up.com/dl/81c1a459388d66/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.001, B53C4188830D927A53B1D7D7C1C1683ADC3A7273775A037180091432BA2BCE30
go4up.com/dl/73482bac5700fb/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.002, ED9A5A95F873BA64074E70F3588B3AD68A03F7850FDBAFED82B71E41F4A09FA7
go4up.com/dl/8ccfff7dd61346/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.003, FF8A4BE0E127AA2971E2C8EB999FDFE5CA0647C09232DAC7821DAFA3554ECB1A
2) SWAT 4 Gold. To reduce setup time, I'l just link the recent GOG release from the Share Thread ( >>11838027 )
mirrored at go4up.com/dl/60c53227a62757/setup_swat4_gold_2.0.0.4.exe
3) Map pack and extra stuff
Now download this map pack while you follow the rest of the instructions. Do it now, as it's a fairly large
file and you can do other shit while it's going:
mega.nz/#F!H1QmxbyY!u7wBmE-sDCAcMG12Bo0Nlw, moddb.com/games/swat-4/addons/mega-map-pack, magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1b4d487c2c8b83f26c13bf0fcd5e5b5fee1e782d&dn=SWAT4_MegaMapPack_v2.0&ws=http%3a%2f%2finduktio.net%2fpub%2f, go4up.com/dl/dc7a25122ca5d2/SWAT4_MegaMapPack.zip

now, download this mod:
kellys-heroes.eu/files/swat4/InstallSSFModv3.1.zip, go4up.com/dl/e2f2cb0825999d/InstallSSFModv3.1.exe
Then download this mod's unofficial patch (3.1):
go4up.com/dl/33bddad4c7d10e/ssf3.1a.7z

Get the mod, install it using the .exe.
Open up the 3.1 update, go to /program files (x86)/S.W.A.T. 4/SSFModv3.1/
Drag the patch files into this folder and merge everything.
Now you've got S.W.A.T. 4 installed, TSS installed and SSFmod 3.1 installed. Life's pretty good now.

Remember those maps? Go to the MegaMapPack and use the "install_files.exe". It 'should' find your directory
for S.W.A.T. 4, but if it doesn't, type it yourself. Default install path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\S.W.A.T. 4"
Now press "y' and hit enter. It shall now start installing most of the maps.

There will be a folder included with the SSFmod download that has a file called "SWAT4X.exe". Place thisinside /SSFmodv3.1/System/.
Almost there, I promise. Go to the folder that came with the SSF Mod called "alternate AIs", or something to that extent. Grab the files called "AI (sas).ini" and "SwatAICommon (sas).u". Drag those to the SSFModv3.1 folder, and place them in /SSFmodv3.1/System/. Now rename them so they DO NOT have (sas) in them. They will ask to replace files with the same name, hit yes to both.

Once installed, make a free account, verify the email (10minutemail is fine) and log in. Above the list of games, which will be filled with games that aren't S.W.A.T. 4 so we don't like, will be a drop down menu. Select "My Games" from this list. Now suddenly, we only see S.W.A.T. 4, S.W.A.T. 4 The Stetchkob Syndicate and any other games you have that GameRanger can run servers for. Find the server for S.W.A.T. 4 TSS (We don't use S.W.A.T. 4 vanilla servers, as there's not as many maps/content) that was posted in the thread. Usually with have "v", "vee", "Holla Forums" or "[long-string-of-naughty-words]". Join it, shitpost with other anons in the chatbox for 20 seconds. Go to the File > Options in the toolbar, and select the pathway for S.W.A.T. 4 TSS to be the SWAT4X.exe you placed in SFFMODV3.1/system. Hit "Join" in the bottom right corner. Game launches. On the Main Menu, hit Join Server, set mode to LAN in the bottom-right, hit "update" and boom, server appears. Join it. To change your name from player, go to the Options menu. It's under "Game Options". Now you are 100% complete, and it seems a bit too long, but it's worth it to help clean up the streets of Los Angeles, or wherever the game is set.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZzvS7E3s
pastebin.com/R30Y4HLn
go4up.com/dl/81c1a459388d66/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.001,
go4up.com/dl/73482bac5700fb/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.002,
go4up.com/dl/8ccfff7dd61346/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.003,
induktio.net/wiki/Console_commands
moddb.com/mods/swat-4-special-edition/videos/new-mission
moddb.com/mods/swat-4-special-edition/news/supporting-elite-force-mod-videos-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are a few other things you can do to make the game a bit nicer, like remove the 30 second dispatch intros, which can cause freezing, or remove GameRanger ads.
Open up hosts with something like Notepad. Go to the bottom, make a new line and copy paste the IPaddresses from this PasteBin: pastebin.com/ZzvS7E3s Save, make sure the file has NO extension, and now you have no ads.
Merged form of pastebin.com/R30Y4HLn and the radcorp pasta. If an attempt at reviving radcorps, I have a new email at [email protected] and have regained the board.
Brought to you by THE RAD CORPS

Naww, my shitty copypasta wasn't forgotten.

I'm up for weekend fun.

RadCorps would be nice, but we've lost so many users on this site that it probably wouldn't be as fun. Still up for it, if there are others around.

10/10
I still miss rad ops.

I'm up for some tacticool ops.

I can`t take any credit for it at all. It was just sitting in the OC dump thread on radcorp, seemed applicable.

ETA ten minutes.

Going by my local time.

Slight technical issue, missing command.txt.

Crossing fingers.

Problem solved, I had the SSFmod's SwatX.exe located in /system rather than the root of the directory.

I'l keep the serber up for a another hour or so.

We're playing Friday, yeah?

Now that there is a GoG version, is there an install that doesn't require 88 gazillion links?

Yes, nowish.

From the OP,
>If you don't want to deal with the below steps, a three part of everything (That hopefully works - link, sha256sum) is located at go4up.com/dl/81c1a459388d66/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.001, B53C4188830D927A53B1D7D7C1C1683ADC3A7273775A037180091432BA2BCE30 go4up.com/dl/73482bac5700fb/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.002, ED9A5A95F873BA64074E70F3588B3AD68A03F7850FDBAFED82B71E41F4A09FA7 go4up.com/dl/8ccfff7dd61346/SWAT4-GOG-GOLD.7z.003, FF8A4BE0E127AA2971E2C8EB999FDFE5CA0647C09232DAC7821DAFA3554ECB1A
However will be a problem.

I'l keep the serber up for the next few hours ro so seeing as there is some intreset now.

Thanks. Reading is hard.

Unexpected system reboot due to Windows Update.

I'l keep the serber up for another 30 minutes so that user's have a opportunity to join, After that, time to do other things.

FRIDAY NIGHT SWAT?s

I`l host again in three hours or so. Hopefully then it will be better suited for everyone. I forgot that GMT is the day before localy.

Same details are before.

fucking europoors get off my board

Mark said he's sticky a weekend if we get a server going.
Is the max limit on servers still 10? We could probably get a couple going for next weekend.

But I'm not a europoor though,Asia Pacific.

Yes, however set serversettings maxplayers x with x=16 in this case should work as that is GR's max. - induktio.net/wiki/Console_commands
Also if some variety is wanted, it may be worth checking out; SWAT 4 remake and or Elite Force. Also this mission sounds interesting moddb.com/mods/swat-4-special-edition/videos/new-mission .

Asia Pacific? Nice, my Aussie connection hates Amerihosts.

As for SWAT4 Remake, it adds pic related.
Is Elite Forces the same as SSF?
If we could merge all 3 of them, that'd be great, but other Remake and EF can be merged: moddb.com/mods/swat-4-special-edition/news/supporting-elite-force-mod-videos-more

So I think we should make a new preinstalled game to download for new anons, with SWAT4 Gold GOG, Stetchkov Syndicate expansion, SWAT4 Remake, Elite Forces and the Map pack.

The easier we can make it for people to download a single folder that just werks™ the more people we can get to play.

Project type yes, however it creates it`s own folder I so in theory it would he possible to have SFF,EF,Reamke and the Map pack all as one download.
Can you upload a copy of the update for the map pack by chance? Anyway it shouldn't be to hard for me to have a crack at setting up.
Testing the console option, cross fingers. Server is live.

I don't have the updated map pack, I've only got the one from the OP a few months back, which is the same in this OP.

Are you ready to opperate? Is the password not working?

Oh, I'm coming right now.
I just had to move SWAT 4 and Gameranger over to my other computer, as I broke the last one.
Be about 5 minutes, assuming I don't break things.

oy vey that badge is very antisemitic

I'll probably get this installed and running today. Can't wait to play this with you cunts.

Shutting the serber down for a little bit.

It is looking more like a restart in the morning after a Windows reinstall, that is if I can`t remove this update that is is stuck in an install loop.

Is anyone up for some more rounds in the next few hours or so?

Friendly reminder SWAT 3 is the superior game.

Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon are better than SWAT 3.

Both of those games had inferior AI even though RS' planning phase is awesome. Also a lack of bullet penetration.

Yeah but it is more interesting to play as
Rather than generic law enforcement police.

Fuck cuffing people for small crimes, I want to pop some heads and prevent world wars.

Only the first few missions are really like that. After that it's dealing with missions like bank robberies and terrorist attacks on things like malls and churches.

Hosting server in 10-20 minutes if anyone is interested?

Same login details as before.

I'd play but I can't grab the gold package for a few more days. Will be set up by Wednesday though.

There is a potential solution in if you wish ti jump straight in without having to do much setting up. However if you want to own it legitimately, I cam respect that.

Shutting the server down to do other things.

GET ON THE GROUND FUCKO

RIP if I knew about it I would've joined.

rad corps doesnt exist nigger stop pretending something you arent

It did exist at one point thought for about three of so months if that. So were would be a better description.