How has 2017 been for gaming so far?
Will Nintendo Switch be big?
Tekken 7 on PC please don't have Denuvo or some other obstructive DRM

Uneventful, I'm waiting on Musou Stars and Dynasty Warriors 9.

Mixed bad I suppose. RE7 was the first new game I played since 2015 and I liked it, but you can tell that DLC is going to get a lot worse, at least with capcom. They removed all the extra modes for DLC and left the game pretty bare bones for the full price. This does not bode well for future games like DMC if we get another one of those.

RE7 and Berseria were alright
Its still too early though, lots of good shit coming up in the future though.

I don't know, haven't played any games from this year.

user, I hope you enjoy exclusive pre-order characters in a fighting game with exclusive console content so the PC version gets fucked even further.

I'm only looking forward to Ace Combat 7 on PC.

That's some of the worst Street Fighter gameplay I've seen in a while, there wasn't a single wakeup shoryu

Resident Evil was okay, glad I pirated it.
EDF 5 looks good
Subnautica leaves early access
The success of the Switch hangs entirely on the strength of its launch titles
I'll finally finish my RPGmaker game

RE7
Project DIVA: Future Tone
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Nioh (pre-order)
NieR: Automata (pre-order)

shiiiiet

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the retard club is 4 blocks down.

Do you mean physically large or do you mean will it be big in terms of the games.

It believe hes asking about the later along with financial success.

Both Nioh and NieR: Automata have demos, friend. Nioh had 3 huge ones.

So?

I pre-ordered, knowing what I'm getting.

Yakuza 0 is OOS everywhere now, so not being able to find a copy of a game still happens sometimes.

Then the answer to OP's question is a maybe. The launch lineup isn't really all that great, but if Nintendo can hype it enough they can make some decent sales.

You can order it via Amazon after it launches.
I've done it countless times
Get >>>/out/

>>>/tumblr/

Bump

One of these things is not like the other… Nintendo needs to fucking settle on a controller. I don't even care what it is, I'm just tired of having to relearn how to play my fucking games every 5 years. I'd buy a Switch if they promised me they were done experimenting. Honestly, I think it's a good compromise. It's got wagglin' and drawin' for the casuals but comes bundled with a semi-normal configuration. Next gen, Ninty, just take the Switch and make it better. Not different, just better. Move a button here, change the shape there, but keep the overall concept. I know you guys can do it if you try.