Daisy Ridley and Mark Hamill definitely had sex, YOU JUST KNOW...

Daisy Ridley and Mark Hamill definitely had sex, YOU JUST KNOW, look at her choker and the way he confidently puts his hand on her ass. I'm 100% sure of it and I'm not even against it, I'm just disappointed they didn't have an onscreen sex scene

This but unironically

ewwww

How? Hamill's gay.

The virgin John Boyega, the Chad Mark Hamill

and Daisy's a man. what's the problem?

If you had to choose?

Heartwarming to see a young Hollywood starlet fucking a much older man without any financial motive

I choose death

So be it. Drop your pants and turn around.

Does anyone here know a single human bean in real life that smiles like that?
Seriously I'd rather be subjected to that unfunny faggot ass mod's complete folder of Maisie's fetal achohol scrunchface than witness one more agonizing attempt of Daisy's to convey a human emotion.

Nice scientific evidence you got there incel pal. Tell me more about womanhood.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

I want her to suck me, I know it is dangerous and I will probably bleed out but I can't help it.
;_;
She makes me so horny (^_^)

Who fucked whom?

Mark Hamill wouldn't

I knew a mentally ill guy who smiled like that. He wasn't trying to look weird he just had this problem with controlling his facial expressions and when he would smile it looked like he was baring his teeth in anger.

Mark had no choice but to get on his knees and choke on her monster donger, if he didn't it would be most phobic.

sensational

Well now I almost feel like a jerk, but Daisy still shouldn't be anywhere near an acting career.

It really is.

Surely he hasn't sunk THAT low?!

I'd let her crack my shellfish, if you know what I mean.

Is she autistic?

context?

is she wearing a trashbag

That would have been a sexy scene to include in the movie.
I'm being serious, if the second Dis movie focused on them having a mentor/student relationship that became sexual that would have been more interesting, and there's plenty of opportunity for them to insert SJW ideology into such a script.

Source?

the harvesting

smh

This is the worst feeling.

He was a pretty nice guy. He stayed on his meds and tried to just stay out of everyones way. People would fuck with him constantly and he would smile like that and they thought he was trying to pick a fight. I heard he got stabbed to death while living rough.

He was probably forced to at gunpoint by Disney guards.

That's pretty brutal.