Sanitizing vidya / Cleaning Thread

I found was cleaning my restroom and found my old GBA in one of the cabinets. How can I clean it inside & out so that I don't get diseases from it? I was thinking take out the batteries and soak it in alcohol. also general vidya cleaning thread if there's any demand for it

Other urls found in this thread:

spoilerhandheldlegend.com/collections/gba-products/products/game-boy-advance-sp-ags-101-lcd-backlight?variant=27228767619spoiler
spoilerhandheldlegend.com/collections/gba-products/products/gameboy-advance-ags-ribbon-cable-adapter?variant=6169882947spoiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a powerful weapon against dirt. Its called a "wife". Requires food and sleep, but fully automatic. Can also produce clones if you invest sperm in it.

The GBA comes apart easy-peasy with a tri-wing screwdriver. I use old toothbrushes and alcohol to scrub controllers and console cases.

Like user said, triwing and alcohol wipes.

It's fun to play pretend user, but I think you are going a bit too far.

How can we clean Holla Forums of Overwatch threads?

Take it apart, give it a good dust off but do NOT soak the board or the screen in isopropyl alcohol, soak the plastics, they are generally dirtier anyway.
Give the board and screen a good wipe with a soft lens tissue soaked in isopropyl alcohol, then put it back together.
If you're talking about the original GBA, I'd recommend modding it with an AGS-101 screen too.

spoilerhandheldlegend.com/collections/gba-products/products/game-boy-advance-sp-ags-101-lcd-backlight?variant=27228767619spoiler
spoilerhandheldlegend.com/collections/gba-products/products/gameboy-advance-ags-ribbon-cable-adapter?variant=6169882947spoiler

Shit, I fucked up the formatting. Oh well, the link is broken anyway.

Thanks for the advice boys. Maybe once I have it clean I'll get around to that screen mod, too.

How do you get diseases from a fucking gameboy? Are you gonna stick your dick on it?

Yes

Yes

Get some 90% isopropyl alcohol (most drug stores have it) and lint free wipes/pads. Use this to clean the body but keep it away from the LCD and any labeling. Use a dry lens cloth on the screen.
Unless you kept it in a mud pit there shouldn't be any reason to open the inside, there really aren't many places for dirt to get in. If you really want to clean inside you need a tri-wing screwdriver. Be very careful not to rip the ribbon connection for the screen, and be even more careful with the alcohol around the LCD.

Soap and water. Do it in the bathtub.

Trust me, I am a doctor.

Why clean it? My old game boy color is full of decade old bread and other food crumbs and it works perfectly

On this topic, anyone know a safe way to clean plushes?

Use Goof Off or nail polish remover.

I used to have a great guide on how to clean mayo off plushes but I lost it it seems

Dang, I got a vintage kanga plush the other day, but the pink on it is all but yellow.

If you want to get autistic, check out UV lights for complete disinfection.

You don't since Overwatch is a video game

I do a lot of this at my job. My best tools are magic eraser, a dish brush, alcohol, a box cutter to get any really stuck human dirt out. The brush is fantastic for getting the shit out of small ridges in plastic and between buttons.

Use toothpicks to clean inside the seams and crevices. Dead skin cells, oils from the skin, and perspiration tend to gather in areas where hands make contact with the device. Do not use anything metal to clean inside these as it will leave scratches and gouge out the plastic.

There was some thread on Holla Forums a couple of years ago where someone admitted they like to eat this stuff lawl. It was grossly amusing.

Toothpicks are usually not small enough

The absolute BEST tool for getting crust in-between shit is a clean toothbrush instead

toothbrushes, especially the one made for braces are top tier

There is something satisfying about scraping crud out of tight spaces.

Just open it and wipe it down. What the hell.

Nigga if you can get a disease by touching a gameboy you'd get a disease when the priest touches you aswell.

I know you're joking but

I'm all in for that but the only ones stupid enough to touch white women nowadays are niggers.

If the race is so great then it can save itself.

THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME

Kek.

Have fun dying alone.

I'll never understand what other people find so appealing about woman holding babies. I look at those screeching, whining, disgusting maggots and I'm filled with loathing.

In any case: saving the white race can't be solved just by getting married and having a family. If you don't have pics related to defend yourselves from packs of niggers that will break into your house and hack you apart: you've wasted your time.

And, if you don't pay attention to dysgenics nor advocate for a eugenics program: you're going to get stupid, ugly kids with genetic disorders, physical disabilities, mental retardation, personality disorders, alcoholism, mental illness and autism and they'll just dilute the gene pool from there.

Your own story is proof

Two options, mate.
You are too young, or you're a faggot.

There kind of is. I figured out a really effective technique for cleaning out the seams on controllers while working at FUCKING GAMESTOP and trained all my co-workers to do it to. We'd have a pile of used controllers and in order to make them sellable, we'd spend our downtime between customers cleaning the junk out.

Meant to reply to

You must be 18 (and not gay) to post on this board

That shit feels so fucking good.

Goddamn, chill the fuck out people. You're like my old lady when she caught me jacking off to abortion clinic surveillance footage.

This seems unlikely unless you're willing to count traps as not-gay.

I thought this was gonna be about games where you clean.