How am I supposed to "roleplay" with this white haired faggot in front of the camera the entire game?

How am I supposed to "roleplay" with this white haired faggot in front of the camera the entire game?

Stay mad, faggot.

Geralt is a real man, something you will never be. Eh fucks sorceresses and doesn't afraid of anything.

The Witcher 3 is fucking amazing for a AAA title, and these days that's rare.

It's Mass Effect with melee combat. Not an RPG at all.

Mass Effect was a role playing game, just a shitty one. The Witcher 3 is fairly good.

The same way he deals with a pink haired faggot being behind the camera the entire game.

Mass Effect wasn't an RPG and neither is the witcher.

Simple, you roleplay as white haired faggot and since you are OP already, all you need is white hair

Is the codex the only community that seems to understand how wrong this is?

It only takes a faggot to suck all of the fun for everyone with pointless bullshit.

The day they make a game where you can ditch the story, set the main city on fire and stay a coup by yourself there will be propper RP.

You just don't play a shit game, senpai.

You roleplay that you're in a TV show, Geralt is Bear Grills, and you're the camera man.

RPGCodex is full of shit taste faggots who I wouldn't listen to on anything. Much less vidya.

Why have there been like five "hurf durf fuck teh witcher" threads in the past two days?

Get out, shill.

Maybe there was a sale or something, and some anons just recently played the game
And want to have legitimate discussion about it, but the only way to do that on a board full of contrarian faggots is to pretend to hate the game so the people who don't hate it will come out of the woodwork to defend it

Isn't he the cuck though?

strike one

Nigger they think shit like Darkest Dungeon is good. A few of their reviewers have some good taste and reviews but the site as a whole? Cancer.

Neither in the historical context or the nu-male context is he a cuck.

He's a feminist. Male feminists are cucks in the derogatory sense.

and still gets more pussy than you

Geralt is a "feminist" in the sense that he'd beat the shit out of a woman just the same as a man, which is exactly the context in which that "it's (YE OLDE CURRENT YEAR)" quote from the dlc is delivered in
He's not a cuck in any sense of the word

I think you should read the books. He is a feminist in the sense he rewards them with more liberties while claiming it is for equality reasons. Geralt is a cuck.

you play it as grimdark fantasy dad simulator

It's not a roleplaying game. It's a Playstation game. They'll just label the same generic action-adventure game with different genres to create an illusion of variety.

user…..

You're roleplaying as Geralt. (^:

are you some kind of faggot?

If you're looking for narrative role-playing you're better just sticking with tabletops because you'll be able to play pretend with a computer.

If you're actually looking for the role-playing gameplay than Witcher still isn't that big on it - it's more of an Action game dressed up with some character building elements and some branching decisions in world interactions. Though it's more than you can say about most modern "RPGs," maybe it could be called an ARPG.

by not being a fucking cuck
shit thread tbh fam

Checkmate witcherfags get blown the fuck out by the realization that your shitty game is actually an action adventure game not an RPG.

Demolished.

Check em.

would check if you had saged.

The thread is sage locked for some reason so it doesnt really matter, not sure why it is though, shitty moderation I guess.

Checked then.
Shitposts deserve to be shat on, user. Shit people like shit games and they all belong on /r/gaming.

mods please get on this.