Battlefield thread minus the newest

Any of you still play bf4? Or any of the older ones. Kind of feeling the urge to play it again but don't want a ghost town. Battlefield thread I suppose.

Negative.
Last one I played was 3, and I heard most private servers are run by total faggots from the last thread I saw. I would love to get up a 1942 Battlefield server.

Yes, Bf4 is still full (mostly because bf1 is a fucking nade-spam-fest).
However it's still has some fucking annoying bugs, like the no sound at the start shit.

And it's still infested with hackers
Bf2142 was the best bf
If you wasn't at Wake Island demo then you are an underage pleb

Battlefield 3 was fun. I loved to fuck around on the big mountain on Firestorm. People were in on it and you'd chase each other around there.

I play 4 while listening to podcasts.

BF3 was also the best one for vehicle trolling. Grab a jet, fly to the enemy base, eject just above the vacant enemy jet, grab it and fly away. Butthurt ensues.

I wish more people played forgotten hope secret weapon

Trash

Bad Company 2 uses Frostbite.

Good to hear then. Guess I'll start the huge fucking download.

Yeah it has it's comfy moments. I liked to use the MAV and simply watch other people play.

Still playing BF4 regularly, I recently switched my MBT loadout to Sabot rounds and Canister Shell, and it's a ton of fun. Canister just shreds helicopters at close range, and still hits them for 10-15 damage at long range. Also nice for infantry since you only need to fire once, so guys carrying ATGMs can't duck back under cover. It's idiotic that a 120mm sabot shell tearing through the cockpit and body of a helicopter isn't enough to doom it, let alone destroy it.

I can't stand modern battlefield games anymore. 3 & 4 don't play that badly but they feel so fucking grindy and locked down by shitty progression systems everywhere that I just give up on it.

I find myself playing 4 for about a week every 4-6 months. I still play PR a lot, at least until Squad reaches an equivalent amount of content.

my african-american fellow, didn't know that autism would spread here, nice.

Not going back to BF4 until I can confirm that they stopped listening to LevelCap and making vehicles shit tier in every way so that infantry faggots could feel good

I have BF3 but lately I've been playing Battlefield 1943 a lot.

god i hate snipers so fucking much

what does
"OH OH DADDY DE"
mean at 2:40

Ох, ударили (okh udarili)
Oh, I've been hit

At least the newest BF games have great sound design as exemplified by your webm. Everything else falls to shit though.

kek

You're telling me, I'm still butthurt an A-10 warthog strafing run barely harms ground pounders despite muh 30mm

Not playing it anymore. I used to play a lot of bf2 back in the days. Bought bad company 2 later but was kinda disappointed in it because it was basically less tactical. Destruction was sexy, but I just missed all the other good shit.

Battlefield 3 was just a further step away from it and was my last bf.

I've been playing a bit of BF Hardline on a boost server (and usually after a while a jackass - who didn't see "no kill" written in all caps on the browser - joins the server and starts killing every one and I leave the game).

more like automatic weapons everywhere

The servers are still on?

Yes, they are and a lot of people are still playing it. On PS3 at least, dunno on Xbox.

Note that Battlefield 1943 != Battlefield 1942.

Tried BF1, game is as shit as always.
It's fucking great how they can fuck up, i can play the campaign at ultra without problem but i have to drop anything to low to have at least 60+ framerate in the multiplayer, with huge framedrops of 15-20 that hit not only me but people with 980/1080. And also 100% load on the CPU.
Hit detection is always meh. Shotgun have shit range( pretty much everywhere, the only game with a somehow decent shotgun that i played was Rising Storm), automatic weapons coupled with hit detection leave nearly not enough time to react,no kind of recoil,etc.
Also, they found the time to add a line about Hitler there.

That's weird, I thought they killed the servers for the PS3 version. Am I thinking about another BF?

I don't know but here's some proof that they're alive.

See

I can't believe I'm saying BF4 is a better game than BF1 but it fucking is

I thought 4 strayed from the series but 1 rapes it I played it again and I'm having more fun than shit field 1

Battlefield is shit

Everyone knows that

You are subhuman
Literal nigger-tier camera handling
Remove yourself from existence

Your computer is flipping it sideways, you nigger. And I made a vertical photo cuz I was too lazy to crop my PSN username from the pic, go choke on a dick.

AYO

nigger phone skills and nigger vocabulary, congratulations you win the grand prize!
KILL YOURSELF

Thanks, I will consider.

I'm glad you were able to see reason.

This one is better.

Reason nothing, death is too good a fate for that colossal a faggot. His living-rot, cancerous carcass will continue to suffer rightfully being bullied as the shitter that he is until at the earliest he manages to get quints and somewhat redeem his sins.

In short we are his purgatory and he ours.

Be a good boy and show us that you can take photos like real people.

You've got an extremely high level of anal saturation.

Nope..

One more for the list.

Has no one mentioned BF2 and Project Revive? How old are you guys?

I wish there was an option to customize your soldier in BF1, I don't want to play as a german nigger or a british mudslime.

saved

If they enabled that then everybody would play as a white guy, and the lack of diversity could trigger some people

Elaborate. I want one more reason to be smug about not spending money on that shitshow of a game.

I go back to BF4 a lot because weapon variety in BF1 is complete ass.
Fucking why

The only damn automatic worth using in that game is the rapid fire one, everything else is shit including the entire support class

How would Holla Forums react to the BF3 medic skin color situation?

Im currently playing from time to time, but for fuck sake, all these server hosts are fucking garbage.

I play Actually Good Battlefield games when I need my Battlefield fix. Pic related, The population exploded again last summer and it still has a ton of players.

Last time I played it was just dolphin-diving medics infinitely rezzing each other

This actually always helped me (in TDMs) to spare the ammo and excitement, because in the russian team i always know that only the nigger looking soldiers are the bad guys…

Shooting blacks in a cluster fuck is pretty comfy…

Not everyone knows how to handle phones like normalfags like you.

Just testing please ignore

TEST

T EST

TE ST

TES T

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST

TEST