144hz

Is it worth it or will it ruin me forever if a game is unable to reach it? I'm afraid to look at 144hz because of this. I'm a 60hz man.

It doesn't matter really, 144kHz does look beautiful though.

It's like listening to high audio equipment then back to your Android/iPhone, it will only bother you if you get used to it.

144hz is a meme

200/240hz is the new meme, it's only important if you want to reduce motion blur into 0

Worth it, just don't try to get a monitor with 144hz and 1ms gtg at some fuckhuge resolution and gsync or it'll break the bank.

144hz is for poorfags. 480hz is where it's at.

You've been mislead. LCD will NEVER overcome its issues with persistence and blur. Only CRT can do that. Or to a lesser extent OLED (which decays and becomes useless in a year or less)

try to go for 120hz with a simple game and if you like it then why not, altough the price per improvement ratio must be abysmal, you will probably need like 2 titan cards to do consistent 1080-1440p 144hz on modern games

Pshhhht.
960Hz is where it's at.

its pretty meme but its a good meme

Would you fuck "her" in a livestream for money?

I'm using 144hz screen. Can't go back to 60hz, I'm addicted to it, like the way sluts addicts to dicks in hentai doujin. I'm now slave of 144hz.

or a protype AMD GPU?

Imagine 288kHz in a OLED in 4K.

Yes. It has to be as professional as possible.

Well s/he's an ugly as satan mofo but because of that reason i reckon dat boypucci is unexplored, so i'd if the amount of cash was generous

Bareback, no condom, cum inside as much as possible and service "her" too.

maybe i'll give her a reach around but definitively not sucking her dick, i am not gay

That's too bad, you won't get money

as you penetrate her musky anus your rough thrust cause her shrivled femine penis to recoil back onto you balls and the rancid precum is sticky enough to attach her tiny bellend to your ample scrotum.

Doesn't matter unless you are into competitive shooters. Otherwise don't waste your money.

Damn user, you have a way with words.

144fag here. I was initially very skeptical of getting the big cheese, 1440p, 144hz. The most worth it decision. It is funny though, because I'd rather have my games run smoothly than look great, I usually play on lower settings even though I have a 980.
Seriously though, just do it, you won't regret it, ruining you is a good thing.

A-user, please.

It looks really nice when you first switch to it, but going back to 60hz doesn't feel like a significant downgrade. In fact it took me only a few days to not feel it at all when I went back to a 60hz screen.

God damn it now I need to fap again. fuck you ahegaos are great

it will fuck you over. once you see it everything that isn't 144 or higher will look dated.

the issue is that a lot of games cant even get that high because every were never meant to run at that fps. also some of the games animate at 60 fps anyway so you don't really see and difference.