Forrest Dump

Is this the ultimate boomer masturbatory fantasy? This film has no redeeming values whatsoever, only retarded boomers enjoy it. "HAHA I GET THAT, MUH SIXTIES, MUH NAM, MUH JOHN LEMON" ยท

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically, its a fucking terrible movie.

yes

Shit movie for women.
All movies for women are shit.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Strip away all the cultural references and all you have is a retard who runs through everything while his childhood crush becomes roastie prime, who was finally ready to settle after decades of partying (for a one night stand). All Forrest Chump does is stumble into success after success without any real work effort, which is only relatable to the people who were handed everything by the greatest generation and squandered it. Arguably, the only work he did was save those soldiers, but does it really count if he's treating it like some game? That's like someone being seen as a hero because they ran over a lone wolf shooter texting while driving. Awful morals for people. Fall into fame and fortune that wasn't truly yours, spout truisms bland enough to be ghost written by Hallmark, and your reward is to get beef curtains so rotten, even Lena Dunham wouldn't shove marbles up them. Everything else is the same fucking parade of cultural nods from the 50's to modern times, a masturbatory reliving of the same eras that put 80s lovers to shame. It's navel gazing at its finest.

Was this guy an inspiration for Forrest Gump?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

Reminder this dated memefest beat Shawshank Redemption.

What? He's just slow not retarded he knew what he was doing.

Not that I disagree with the general sentiment expressed in this thread, but Forest saving the soldiers is hardly just a game for him. He goes back to save Bubba, "his best good friend", and with each soldier he finds, he even says "Everyone was saying help me forest, help me. I couldn't just leave them lying there". I don't see how you can determine his motives as being "a game".

Both were retarded men who became filthy rich because of dumb luck.

This. But a twist.
Forrest Gump is a subtle
PARODY
of boomers.
Retards that were given all and blew it. And these same retards ate it all up.

zelenoff is the real Forrest Whitaker

no real work effort? You talk like he just stumbled into becoming a rocket scientist and winning the nobel prize in physics. He was just a simpleton who liked to run and play ping pong with autistic fervor.

Was this guy an inspiration for Forrest Gump?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

You can all talk about your cock lust

Found the teen. To the out of touch old sacks in here, know that boomer is kidspeak for not-millennial. They literally believe 1945-2000 is a homogeneous generation of samey people.

This is why you amerimutts have your days numbered. You're just little shits who would betray each other over breadcrumbs.

If anything, the tale of Forrest Gump is wrong for the opposite reason. A handicapped person will not stumble into success: it is cruel to have fun and teach that luck and divine intervention will change your life. It lowers empathy toward the damaged.

imagine if beetlejuice was a chick and she totally cucked the ghost wife by stealing her husband and now the ghost wife has to listen everyday while her husband gets fucked like mad and she cant leave the house or anything so she listens to him moan for hours and hours each day

Trump's IQ is literally twice as high as Gump's.

haha

This. Its actually a parody that was before its time. The kikes love showing the truth in a masked, subtle way. It shows the dumbasses fighting for zog, the liberal hippie race mixers fucking up society, the lucky boomers getting in on the stock market early, being cucked into raising someone elses child. Its like a fantasy world for boomers where they get all the creature comforts of life but never have to address the glaring hypocrisy of it.

I think is a nice movie telling that even being a nobody in this universe you can still do things, maybe great things. Death and sadness are certain in life, so you have to enjoy it as much as you can.

life is like a box of chocolates