Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

New content released, guys

Can you do me a favor tho? I wasn't aware there was any ESO before this new Morrowind release, what have I missed out on? I played from (offline) Morrowind to Skyrim and I fucking loved Morrowind and the whole series.

Stop shilling for your parent company, Todd.

ESO? That actually became a thing?

Apparently

Inconceivable!

Fuck off shill. Your game is dead on arrival. DEAD!

If you want to pander to Morrowind fags. How about making a good fucking game huh?

Fuck off Altman you jew bastard.

aside, just a quick check in the video's description

even now
Zenimax can't get shit right

Dont expect to get anyhting out of this.
Holla Forums hates this game because some people memed it when it came out, they are all over that Final Fantasy MMO but now every fag trying to fit in acts like this game is the worst thing that has ever happened to the genre.

For what its worth its an MMO, if you dont like MMOs dont play it.
Most of the game is based on single player content, tho the basegame single player content is not very good, you know MMO quests, voice acted tho, there are Skyrim style dungeons that you can beat solo and then there are classic MMO instances and Raids, PvP is DAoC and imo it does a fairly good job at emulating DAoC, same people making it and all.

The Expansions so far have been an improvement, you can steal shit, murder NPCs and the actual stories got to Dawnguard tier.
Dont expect it to be Morrowind 2, but dont listen to people saying its somehow worse than Oblivion, its not, its just a different genre.

Obvious Marketing descision is obvious, same as the Logo looking almost exactly like the Logo from the Morrowind GOTY edition. Its Nostalgia bait, just like this entire expansion.

For what its worth MK said he likes what hes seen from the Screenshots but he doesnt like the Trailer because of the Fat Dunmer.

They seem to have stolen the Skywind Redoran Armor and the Waterfront Balmora mod from Morrowind.

This, anyone who actually played it knows that it is a solid MMO. It doesn't matter now because memes have more sway than the truth these days.

Its garbage, there are literally free games that are better.
Fuck of shills / retards.

Go back to reddit, im tired of this shit.
Nobody prevents you from playing your Gook MMOs

But seriously

Not even trying anymore.

Well, as long as the Redditors feel like they're fitting in, why stop the memes?

Anyways, has this gone F2P yet? Looked fun enough for short bursts, but definitely not paying a dime to Zenimax.
And if it is F2P, are all the expansions locked behind paywalls, or can I play them partialy/fully?

Dropped.

People like you need to get off my planet.

He meant the MMO is better than vanilla Oblivion.

You can't say just because a game accepts mods it's better than another game on an entirely different model.
From gameplay videos alone, I'm fairly certain ESO is better than vanilla Oblivion, because Oblivion was utter fucking cancer and nothing like what they told everyone it would be.

If you could, Skyrim would probably be correctly labelled as a great game; the modding community for that makes the game 100000x better than it was on release and better than most games that have been released since.

ESO is better than vanilla Skyrim as well. It's not a super high hurdle.

I actually played the Beta for TES:O and am a huge sucker for the TES universe in general, but uninstalled the game after some two hours and did not bother to reinstall it.

It feels like the aborted Lovechild of WoW and Skyrim, with the worst aspects of both.

you can get it for like 10 dollas, 40 with all the DLC if you look in the right place.
The DLCs are all behind paywall unless you play the monthly sub.
However all the game systems from the DLC like the pickpocketing system are in the main game.

That beeing said, the DLCs are where the single player is any good. The main story is alright but the leveling zones are not very great in my opinion, too many quests and not enaugh substance, tho occasionaly they got some good lore like Cannibal Bosmer (rather than the "its just some backwards tards" that the PGE3 had in) or Skin stealing using Hist sap.

If youre into PvP or Raiding (pretty much what youd expect from MMO raids but with a leaderboard system) you have that in vanilla.

I wish bethesda would stop treating their community as a way to improve their retarded fucking games.
There were entire questlines in Skyrim uncompleteable if it werent for mods.

and they never bothered to make a proper combat system, skyrims combat system is just morrowinds with manual blocking and less RPG like stats.

Just play Morrowind again.

This is a duplicate thread: