Battlefront 2 reboot finally adding in singleplayer

archive.is/q9IWz
Cant wait for this new trend of game sequels adding content that should have been in the original to begin with. Even then though I wont be surprised if its just a reskined Battlefield One.

Do you remenber when videos and rumours of the beta were released?
The psp game was a tech demo for battlefront 3.

Good job EA! Just in time for nobody to care!

FTFY

Daily reminder, the suits at Lucas Arts are fucking retarded and even the devs begging for an audience with Georgie boy got turned away, fuck you George Lucas, fuck you Disney.

you're not fooling anyone here.

You do remember there was a released build for the 360 of BFIII

and it was sorta playable. even had a post Return of the Jedi version of Endor

Wow OP, I can't wait

Also, Battlefront 3 got gutted into the PSP Elite Squadron game, WITH MOST FEATURES CUT OUT.

He wasnt any better during the prequels, the only merit he has is that he didn't flat out remake shit we've already seen before like they did with Ep 7 and Rogue One.

I remenber back in the day the rumour was that lucas didnt meet with them because he hated battlefront for baing about actual war, like the fucking hippie he is.

Nah m8 i dont remenber, all i remenber is playing the PSP game with my childhood friend, we were both huge battlefront fans and played LAN all the time after school.

Georgie boy hated Clone Wars by Tartakovsky, because muh graphic robot violence and war is not nice, so he did what he do best, shit on it and make a PG-13 moralfag movie and show about it, with countless merchandising too.

There's always galaxy in turmoil, but it isnt star wars

lol

nah nigga this shit has been a thing for as long as i can remember. for some reason developers have this idea that "streamlining" games means gutting them completely.

I guess it isnt new by any means, but how did it get this bad recently? Like the Battlefront reboot didnt even have battles that took place in space, and there were only a few map environments compared not only to BF1 but its sequel as well on PS2 hardware. Its baffling.

Stop regurgitating that reddit shit

George, please stop. No one likes the prequels, it's over buddy.

There is absolutely nothing new or groundbreaking in any of that shit man. Welcome to at least 5 years ago.

the sooner they got it out the more money they made

they are terrible. even the best of them, the third one, is mediocre at best. the main strength of the third one is that it has the least amount of pointless and boring scenes compared to the others. I can't even finish watching the first one- it's just so horribly boring.
that's just my opinion, of course. can you have an opinion? it's fine for you to like them, but to suppose that someone dislikes them only because of a flimsy logical fallacy shows your incompetence at film analytics, and perhaps a bit of a lack of care in what you say; lack of care in what you say, I propose in kindness, because I think it's unfair to say some random user is unintelligent because of one post or opinion without any thought put into it

basically, stop with that reddit shit you flaming faggot

nice meme

Most of the shitters on Holla Forums praise multiplayer and prefer it to singleplayer anyway, so why does this matter? Most of you have the attitude that you would be perfectly happy if singleplayer died completely in video games to make way for multiplayer exclusively thanks to your support for multiplayer, this is already happening

need to create such a shit storm it dies in the womb like generals 2

Star Wars is shit

Holla Forums is one person
you don't even get the funny greater than right arrow symbol that makes following words green. you don't deserve it. I regret even giving you a (you). I just want to insult you

You shouldn't regret that because (you)posting is a cuckchan thing, you cuckchanner

Who are you quoting?

wrong

you

What did you mean by this?

What the fuck were they thinking?

The same damn thing they were when the made Episode 7 the exact same story and movie as Episode 4, but "progressive" and shitty, "we can get tons of cash from these goy."

At least they gave it a different name.

this. Nintendo's been doing it forever.

I didn't know a nu-Battlefront 2 even existed

Maybe I should play more battlefront 2 to celebrate the fact that I have one of the best star wars game here

Yo should, andif you have it on steam,do it there to give EA more butthurt.

What if I upload a video of Star Wars Battlefront 2 to youtube and list it as the 201X game

FUCKING HELL
I HOPE THESE FAGGOTS HIRE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN AND TRUMP DRONE STRIKES THEIR HEADQUARTERS

Battlefront 2: Reboot

The fuck happened to this?

Got canned just like anything decent on this industry.

You know, I preferred the overall plot of the prequels over the original trilogy. The original trilogy, however, felt more authentic and had cooler posters. I also enjoyed the special effects, but they aren't all too impressive considering that 2001 came out nine years earlier.

is there still hope left?

better they stay dead until the next era
implying the mouse will ever let go

Star Wars had incredible special effects (even with all the ambitous shit they did the effects still hold up today).
It's just that 2001 had really, really incredible effects for its time.