Looking for a good GMOD DarkRP server

I've been playing a shit-ton of GMOD, and one of my favorite things on GMOD is DarkRP.

I've been playing a pretty popular server named IronRP but I have some problems with it.

1. VIP is very VERY fucking expensive.

2. You'll get mugged or raided if you look at someone funny.

3. You'll get chased around a lot, you'll warn them to stop 3 times with advert, you shoot them, then their party members magically appear behind you and instantly kill you with AK47s they probably self-supplied.

4. They do the same thing as 3 but they do it while you're building a fucking base.

5. Extremely overpowered The Flash VIP job that gives you super speed and an arrest baton. The person who uses this job at all times constantly sweeps the streets looking for ANYONE committing a crime, making the jail full of people at all times.

6. Server is full of annoying little children with shitty mics.

TL:DR: The GMOD DarkRP server I go to is shit, can you recommend me a good one?

Anyone? Please?

You could have made a regular GMod thread and avoided whats coming…

I think Gmod and df are the only games where the community is so cancer it shat the game up into a shadow of its former self, so you will never be able to play the gamemodes in their original glory.

Also OP I don't know how the fuck you only realized THIS YEAR that DarkRP is full of child admins on power trips, p2w VIP shit, and circle jerks that frequently break the rules because they are friends with one of the head admins and can get away with it.

This. Jewtube e-clebs ruptured the community so hard that it may never return to what it used to be.
Source engine games are dying, it's the end of an era.

Yeah I can agree there. The only really non-cancer server I've been to shut down a couple years ago.

Also does anyone know of some tutorials or some shit about advanced prop manipulation and shit?

Gmod threads start up once everyone has had time to cooldown. About a month ago Holla Forums had three servers running, 1 RP, 1 build, 1 spacebuild all pretty good. I imagine next time will be around summer break because the servers tend to die during non-vacation periods.

It hurts. It really fucking hurts. Such an awesome game with such a shitty fucking community. A shitty community cause by cringy Jewtubers like LostInPlace. Fuck those guys.

I'm sure you can find some. All I know is that some teeth props in the rails section of building props can be used as ladders to access rooftops to hide shipments of guns, drugs, money printers, etc.

BE WARNED THIS CAN GET YOU BANNED IF YOU ARE CAUGHT

I JUST WANT TTT TO BE A FUCKING DETECTIVE/SOCIAL ENGINEERING GAME AGAIN!

I DON'T WANT SOME "YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE YOU SAW ME WALK INTO A ROOM WITH ONE DUDE HEAR A GUNSHOT AND DEATH NOISE AND WALK OUT" BULLSHIT
I DON'T WANT "SUICIDE JACKETS BECAUSE I CANT BE SNEAKY" BULLSHIT
I DON'T WANT "RPG'S BECAUSE IM SHIT AT THE GAME" SHIT
I DON'T WANT "BRING MY BUDDIES BACK TO LIFE BECAUSE WE WANT THIS GAME TO BE CALL OF DUTY" SHIT

I know thy pain brother.

The admins in IronRP are actually pretty chill, even if a few of them are children. Rule breakers are routinely punished and warned.

YOU WILL SEE THE TRUE FACE OF PANIC

I would play with ya if I had the game friend.

I feel your pain OP, I wish there was decent DarkRP servers out there that aren't full of underage cancer and Redditors
I remember there was this one DarkRP server I used to frequent full of Brits and Ruskies and it was pretty chill but over time its population just fucking dwindled and I eventually lost it

I just want a Gmod RP server where I can live a humble life printing money and buying expensive cars with it where the police and Mayor actually do their fucking jobs to make it more interesting

You have to play with like 7 people minimum. The whole point of the game is there's 6 people, 1 traitor. Nobody knows who the traitor is, and the traitor needs to kill everyone.

Why didn't any of the Holla Forums gmod servers do TTT anyway? Woludn't that be way easier to set up, and more fun, than DarkRP/Spacebuild/That Ed Edd 'n Eddy thing that never went anywhere

If Mark wasn't such a kike he would support Holla Forums servers of games like gmod by sticking threads with the fucking addresses to them, instead we get his retarded poorly planified once in a blue moon game night threads with games that nobody fucking plays.

I use to mod for a TTT server and it was the most fun I ever had in a game. I shot for the detective/sneaky gameplay, although the community I was with really just wanted vanilla. Eventually the owner jewed out and I just quit. I remember one of the cooler things I added was thermo-vision goggles for traitors that let you see through fog/smoke/water, so you could do hit and run attacks. People could usually see where the bullets came from, so it'd only be useful for surprise attacks and running. Rather than throwing a smoke down and killing everyone, with no way to fight back.

Most of the time it's just admins who see themselves as god on their servers. I get more fun by rdming everyone in sight.

You should roleplay your suicide IRL.

Upvoted :)

lost isnt even a blip on the fucking radar when it comes to people that shat up the community
vanoss and his group of retarded friends are far worse offenders than lost ever will be

I know in the past an user rented a RP server and it was pretty comfy, there were speculations of making an Ed Edd & Eddy Online server but nothing was concluded
Protip: play another game instead

I don't get why Holla Forums loves DarkRP despite it being the worst game mode, perhaps only ahead of a HL2RP server where it's autism refined it into nuclear grade autism.

TTT is the best gamemode when you have nonshit players and the best Holla Forums serb to ever exist was that casual comfy guys halfchan serb.

This fucking shit, nearly every fucking server i get in has some retarded rule about "not disrespecting the admins" as if they were some sort of special snowflake free of criticism.

DEVASTATION
NOW AND FOREVER

Memories of the past are good and all, but anybody have a "less shit" DarkRP server not as cancerous as the OP server?

DarkRP I feel is only shit because of its playerbase. Bunch of little kids that take all the best buildings and make shit bases, that payed 50 damn dollars for permanent VIP, and douchebags that chase you around with lightsabers waiting for you to warn them so they can use force absorb to negate all the damage and instantly kill you with the lightsaber like the pussies they are.

That's just the result of DarkRP in general. In a good serb with a good playerbase, after you collect a bunch of money printers, there's nothing to do besides make your number go up and buy weapon shipments which you can't use at all if you follow the game rules. Since that's boring, people don't follow the rules which leads to badmins which lead to buying badminship or special privileges.

At least vanilla TTT can't get old or stale.

How do i prop kill?

physgun_wheelspeed 9999999999

thanks

What happened to the Holla Forums server?

More importantly, what happened to the raids?

I don't even play Gmod anymore. Whenever I start it up I just join a random server, join the police force, grab a sniper rifle, put the game on a TV in the background and go afk until someone who's wanted runs infront of my sniper nest. Then I take them out.

So i just went into a fresh server hosted by a kid and kept prop killing him until he quit, lmao.

It seems to have died.

Everyone I actually made a mistake VIP is actually only 10 bucks when someone tricked me into thinking it was 50.

I can be a little gullible sometimes.

I had a lot of fun hosting the DarkRP server, especially the events, but after a month or so it died out. I thought it'd be cool to start up a new DarkRP server based around racing/street culture/eurobeat, but I'd need some help.

also obligatory pic

If it's about racing you can ask over at /ogc/

There aren't any. If you're going to be an autist and RP at least choose a game with a community with an average age above 16.

Was on the server for a while, then some cock munching fun ruining faggot with a grudge against me WAITED for me to leave my base and he INSTANTLY started a raid and killed me with a sniper rifle from a rooftop.

I NEED A NEW SERVER NOW IRONRP'S SERVER IS SO FUCKING CANCEROUS

Last time I played GMod I played 1942RP servers and they were fun as shit but I remember the only guys hosted those servers started some real kikery by removing text signs and expanding VIP priveleges. Of course I don't know if it's fun or even alive anymore since last time I opened GMod was two years ago.

Thats why you exclusively play TTT with friends

everyone got banned from every single pony server in existence and it's by steam id so you can't unban yourself

they are all shit
every single last one of them
pic related: post 2012 darkrp

use family share dumb nigger, your main that owns gmod can spin off 4 family shared alts, each of which will not be banned on the target server

bane's big comfy rp server was the most fun i've had in gmod in years
it died out in the end though because all the mass killing led to people locking themselves inside and watching playx all day, resulting in a server that had 15 people online but absolutely nobody in the streets and nothing much to do

I got myself and at least 2 others willing to assist, possibly more.

So…..is this thread dead?

hopefully not

make that three because that sounds awesome

The only way for it to not die is if people post in it.
I'm looking for a server with a playerbase that isn't full of little children, the "mature" not children people aren't complete fucking assholes, and you advert with /advert instead of that gay as FUCK /ad thing. Oh and no needing a fire extinguisher or printer temperature shit that requires you to stay in your base at all times.

Why doesnt someone here just make a password locked dark rp server and post the password here

That……sounds like an awesome idea. ==SOMEONE DO IT FUCKING NOW!==

I can't do it because I don't have enough time to learn how to make a DarkRP server and manage it.

You know what? I might just make a new thread.

Ye-yeah